推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口My school三亚市第五中学初一(7)班 && 张远莉&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 指导老师:陈绍娥My name is Zhang Yuanli. I am a student.I am in No.5 Middle school. I love my school very much . My school isn't very small, it is very big and it is very nice . There are three buildings in the school . And there is a big playground, we can play basketball and table tennis on it .There are also many trees and flowers . If you can come to my school, you can see a lot of colours, because the grass and trees are green, the flowers are pink or red and the buildings are blue, pink and white .They are very beautiful.&& My school has about two thousand students and about one hundred and thirty teachers. My teachers are very good .I love them a lot.&& I have many friends in this school . All of them study hard . We often do our homework and play together . We are very friendly .&& I can learn a lot from my school , so I think that I really love it .&& This is my school!&&&&&&&&&&My amily三亚市第五中学初一(7)班 蒲高茜   指导老师:陈绍娥Today,I am very happy.Because,I want to talk somesthing about my family.I was born in a happy family.There are three members in our family.Who are they?Don't worry.Let me tell you!They are my father,my mother and I.My father's name is pPu YaoShen .He is an engineer. He wirks very hard.He likes singing,but he can't sing very well.And he likes reading books.He says"Books are our good friends."My mother's name is He Ying.She is a worker.She is very beautiful.She likes speaking English with me .She can speak English very well.She is my mother and she is my teacher,too.My name is u GaoXi.I'm a student.I have many hobbies.Such as playing basketball,reading English books ,playing computers,and so on.My favourite hobby is reading Engkish books.Because I&like reading books and English.If you need my help, please come to me.I will try my best help to you. I hope we can be good friends.& This is my family. I love my family.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&My weekend三亚市第五中学 初一(一)班陈远飞Hi, my name is Chen to fly far. I have to have a busy weekend! Morning that is on Saturday, I want to the school to study English.I want to play basketball with my friend in the afternoon on Saturday. Morning that is on Sunday, I want to write my homework.The afternoon that is on Sunday, I want to play the computer game, or watch a television. In the evening, I want to review for my homework. My weekend is busy, is also pleased. What do you want to do over the weekend? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  三亚市五中 初一(3)班   李雨丝    指导老师:邱璧铃I have a big family.There are seven people in my family.My parents, my grandparents, my sister and& I.My father is a businessman. He likes playing basketball and he likes drinking tea.My mather likes wathing TV and likes reading books. My& elder sister likes studing. My younger likes dancing and watching TV. My grandparents like listening to music. They are very kind. i love them very much. Do you know who I am? I am&Li Yusi. Iam a lovely girl.I like singing.I love my family. Ihope we can be friends.&&&&&&&&&&&&三亚市第五中学 初一(3)班 黎梦竹指导老师:邱璧玲Hello!my name is Li Mengzhu.I'm thirteen years old and I go to NO.5 Middle School,Sanya.This is my school day.I often get up at six in the morning.My home is a little far from school.I usually go to school by bike.Morning reading starts at seven forty.Lessons start at eight o'clock.We have four lessons in the morning.My favourite lessonsi is English.I&have lunch&at twelve&at home .I like the&food&my mother cooks very munch.We&have meat,fish and rice,with vegetables.I drink Coke or water.But I know Coke is an unhealthy& drink.In the afternoon,lessons start at two forty.We have three lessons in the afternoon.I go home at six o'clock.In the evening,i have dinner at half past seven.Then i do my homework.Sometimes i watch TV and read books.I go to bed at about eleven.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&三亚市五中&& 初一(3)班& 陈草草指导老师:邱璧玲The Spring Festival is our braditional festival and month important holrday.The holiday often lasts half month.The Spring Festival in China is like Christmas in western countries. It often begins in January or Febeuary.&& Before the Spring Festival comes, families usually clean their houses.On the Spring Festival's Eve-the night before the Spring Festival, people watch TV and have fireworks at mrdnight.Children put on their new clothes.Children like the Spring Festival very much.They often get money from their parents or other elder people. Children can use the money to buy a lot things for themselves.&& On the morning of the Spring Festival, people get up very early.Children put on their new clothes and shoes when they wake up. Families eat a lot of delicious food,such as dumplings or sweet rice puddinga. People often put coins in some of the dumplings. If a person gets the dumpling with a coin, he will have good luck for the vest of the year.After breakfast,people do lots of things, such as playing cards, visiting their family and friends and so on.At the Spring Festival, families get togetther. These are the happiest days of the year.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&三亚市五中 初一(3)班   李雨丝指导老师:邱璧铃I have a big family.There are seven people in my family.My parents, my grandparents, my sister and I.My father is a businessman. He likes playing basketball and he likes drinking tea.My mather likes wathing TV and likes reading books. My elder sister likes studing. My younger likes dancing and watching TV. My grandparents like listening to music. They are very kind. i love them very much. Do you know who I am? I am&Li Yusi. Iam a lovely girl.I like singing.I love my family. Ihope we can be friends.&&Beautiful City―Sanya& Do you know Sanya? Sanya is a beautiful city in China. In this article, I am going to talk about Sanya.& It’s spring now in Sanya. The temperature goes up. The weather becomes warmer. The wind blows is very heavy. You can fly a kite here.& There is a river in Sanya. We called it Sanya River. It has a very long history in Sanya. Many people in Sanya called it “Mother River”. And the river is very clean.& There are many beautiful flowers and green trees in Sanya. We can see them all the year around. Sanya is a very pretty city. Welcome to Sanya. English Open the Door to the World作者:赵 壮 青地址:海南省三亚市第五中学初二(10)班&&&& Why are people all over the world learning English? That's easy. Because learning English not only helps people all over the world to talk with each other, but also makes friends with other foreigners. And it can help us to learn much knowledge from other countries.Leaning English is good for you. If you don't study hard at English, you will not have a good job. &&& Now, English open the door to the world. We should study hard to make our dreams to come true in the future.&&Spring三亚五中初二(12)班&& 王琼珍Spring is the best season in SanYa.I like spring best .when spring is coming ,The weather is getting warmer.Most people feel very pleasant.Everything begins to grow in spring .The sunshine is warm.Then all plants take energy from the sun and make it into food.Plant's leaves turn green.I like to smell flower.They are blossoming.But we can't pick them.If I go to the park,I will see some people doing sport exercise.They want to keep healthy.Some bees are flying around the flowers.Look,A lovely dog is running. Do you think spring is beautiful? Oh,yes,what a beautiful season spring is! I&love spring.&三亚市第五中学& 初二(12)班王小琳What is my favourite season? My dear friends. Can you guess? Ringht!Of all the season.I like winter best. Winter is a cold and dry seasons.There are a few leaves on the trees and afew flowers&on the land.In wonderful winter,children like to play outdoors. When it snows, they make snowmen,go skating and throw snowballs.But thereare not snows.We like to play sport.We playbasktball,football,baseball,badminton,table tennis and so on.& I like winter because many festivals are in winter.They are Christmas Day.Thankgiving Day and Spring Festival.Whatis Spring& Festival,we have a big family dinner.And we say “Happy new year!”& I think winter is a pretty and interesing season.Do you tihink so?My dear friends.&&&&&&&&&My favourite season三亚市第五中学初二(12)班 蒙钟娴日&& &&I love spring. Spring is the best season of a year in Sanya. When the spring comes. The temperature goes up . The days get longer and longer.The wind blows gently. The grasses are green. The flowers start to come out. The trees turn green. And the sea is blue and green. It's interesting. The clouds and warm sun are in the sky. It's very fascinating. It looks like a beautiful picture. In spring, the children like to play on the beaches in shorts and T--shirts. The swimmers swim in the sea. The old people sit in the shade. We can go for a walk on the beaches in the morning. It's good for our healthy.& I love spring .I love Sanya's spring.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&My dreamed city My dreamed city is very beautiful. There have many green trees、beautiful flowers and lovely animals in my dreamed city.I want to plant many pink and white roses. And i want to make a flowers sea.I think it`s very beautiful .theremore,I want to have a real sea in my dreamed city.It will be big and blue .There is a soft beach.In this city,people are very friendly.They like to help each other .There have a lots of busy streets and high buildings.So many people like to travlle here .There is some fresh air here .It`s good for people live.And there are many parks , people can go for walks with families.This is my dreamed city in my mind.I want to live here forever .How about you? &&&&&My hometown三亚市第五中学& 初三(14)班陈邦国指导老师:韩 晓丽My hometown is Sanya . It is one of the most beautiful cities in China. It is in the south of Hainan Island. It’s a young and pretty city with a population of 540.000.&& It is famous for “Tianya Haijiao “That means “The edge of the sky and the rim of the sea”.We can enjoy the fresh air ,the blue sky ,the clean water and the long white beaches in my hometown. The weather of Sanya is pleasant. The yearly average temperature is 26.6℃. It is warm in winter and hot in summer. There is a lot of sunshine all the year round and the yearly average rainfall is 1,356mm. It is an idea place to live and for holidays.There are many kinds of fruits ,we have coconut, mango ,Pineapple , jackfruit, carambola, melon, banana , red dragon Litchi and many others.There is swimming, diving ,fishing ,and boating .We can also visit many interesting places ,such as the Nanshan Cultural Tourism Zone ,Yalong Bay , Da Dong Sea ,the End of the Earth, the Deer Park and so on .They attract lots of tourists to come here every year . Welcome to Sanya. I hope you will have a wonderful time in my hometown.&&"San Yue San"Festival三亚市第五中学& 初二(12)班  黄妍(041213)"San Yue San"in sanya it very important."San Yue San'Festival is the festival of the Li and Miao.It comes on March 3.People say it is a love festival.Young men and women gather to find their girl or boy friends.During the festival,the Li and Miao are wild with joy.They drink Shanlan wine and eat banboo rice.They sing and dance.It's very exciting.They have a good time in that day.So do I.&&&&&三亚市五中&初一&3&班&&&陈凯&&&&&&&&&&& 指导老师:邱璧玲&Hello! My name is Kay Chan.Look,this is my father.I have a good father.Now,let me tell you something about my father.my father is a boss.He is fourteen--three &years old,but he looks very young.He lakes watching TV and&driving a car.He lakes&motto very much.Its idea is If you& &are&bright and enjoy learning,you should not feel it shameful to consult those whose social status is lower than yours and those&who&are not so knowledgcable as you.&My fater is the best father in the world .I love my father very much!&&&&&&&&&My dreamed city 三亚市第五中学 初一<7>班&& 黄裕盛指导老师:陈绍娥My dreamed city is very beautiful. There have many green trees、beautiful flowers and lovely animals in my dreamed city.I want to plant many pink and white roses. And i want to make a flowers sea.I think it`s very beautiful .theremore,I want to have a real sea in my dreamed city.It will be big and blue .There is a soft beach.In this city,people are very friendly.They like to help each other .There have a lots of busy streets and high buildings.So many people like to travlle here .There is some fresh air here .It`s good for people live.And there are many parks , people can go for walks with families.This is my dreamed city in my mind.I want to live here forever .How about you? &&&&周君鸿(三亚市第五中学初二十二班)&An email三亚市第五中学 初一&7&班肖琼霞&&&& 指导老师:陈绍娥&Hello west the friends!&My&name is Huang Yusheng.I am twelve.I am from sanya. haikou is the capital of the Hai nan. Sanya is beautiful city.& it is famous for&Dadong sea and Sanya river.Nan shan shi yalong bay .I am in NO.5 middle school. I love my&school. it is beautiful . I am in Class 7&&Gade 1 .There&are 51 students&in our class ----27 girls and 24 boys.my English teacher is Miss chen.&She is urdane.I& like Cycling.I think it is more& exciting& than football ,but i also like running. Welcome to sanya.&&&&&&&&&Can you guess who she&is?&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& she is my nice friend.& She is twelve &she is my classmonitor. There are four people in her family.Her father.mother.Younger brother and herself.Her father is a engineer and mother is an office worker.&& Her younger is a naughty child. She is an excellent student. She is very tall ,but rather fat.She often quilt scholmate bully but she has a perfect family !&&&Can you guess who she is?&&&&&&&&&&&A story of me三亚市第五中学初二(12)班 吴佳伦& 日&One day, I went to a zoo with my parents and cousin. We saw many animals in the zoo. There were elephants, monkeys, giraffes, bears, zebras, dolphins and so on.&&&& “Let’s go to see monkeys!” said my cousin. Then we went to see monkeys. When I went there I could see many monkeys in the trees. Only five monkeys were on the ground. I gave them some food. They ate those in about five minutes. They wanted to eat some more. So a monkey jumped very high and took away my cap. “That is my hat!" My voice was loud. Everyone looked and laughed at me. The monkey made a face for me. I was so angry! My cousin said that how to took the cap bake for me. We thought of this for a long time.“Oh! I have a good idea!" My cousin and I said together. We told our ways each other.& “Great minds think alike!" said my cousin.&&&&&&& &&&& Monkeys are good at imitating. We can do something. They will follow us. So I could use the way and take my cap bake for me.&&&& It was a funny day!&&&Spring Festival三亚市五中  初一(3)班  苏庆玮指导老师:邱壁玲The Spring Festivalis the most important festival in china,It's time for the families to get together,It usually comes in January or February .In the western conuntries,people often call the Spring Festival"Chinese New Year",People in china celebrate the end of the old year and the start of the new year at the Spring Festival.They want to keep away from bad luck,and start the new year with good luck.We have lots of traditions at the Spring Festival.Before the Spring Festival,we clean our houses and sweep away bad luck,and then we paint doors and windows red.It means good luck,we ussally decorate the doors and windows with paper cuts.We also bus clothes and everyone has a haircut.On the Spring Festival's Eve ,the family has dinner and we watch TV.There are usually fireworks at midnight.On New Year's Day,we put on our new clothes and visit our family and friends.The children get red packet with money in them from their family.People eat jiaozi and niangao at the Spring Festival.The New Year Festival finishes at the Lantern Festival after two weeks.We usually eat a kind of rice dumpling called yuanxiao.They are round and so they bring us good luck all the year round.Everyone in China likes the Spring Festival very much ,We are very happy.&&&SanYa潘思蓓 三亚市第五中学初二(12)班It is spring all the year round of SanYa. Every season is very warm. I love the spring best. I think spring is the best season and beautiful. In spring ,the weather becomes warmer.Thtemperature goes up.Many flowers bloom in spring. We can see many flowers in the park. But we can't pick them. In spring ,you can see many people do exercising in the park.&Sometimes there will be some showers. But the showers water the plants.&&& When spring is coming .Many people go to SanYa to have a trip. SaYan has beautiful beaches . Everyone likes to swim. Many people like great sea. So am I.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 三亚市第五中学 初一(3)班 顾文斌    指导老师:邱璧玲My name is Gu Wenbin. I'm a happy boy. I'm thirteen years old.I'm a student. I'm from China and I'm Chinese. I live in SanYa .I'm in Class. Three, Grade One No 5 Moiddle School. My favourite sports are playing basketball and swimming. I can play football& and I can ride a bike. I can speak good Chinese but I can't speak English well.I can't a horse.I can't play the piano,and I can't play tennis. There are six people in my family.My mother and father,my grandmother and my&two& sisters and I.I like my family very much.&&&My&&friend三亚市五中&&& 初一(3)班&& 李雪蓉指导老师&&& 邱璧玲I have good friend. His name Lin Wenhai. He comes from China.He is thirteen years oid.There are three& people in his family,his mother and him.He hasn't got any brothers or sisters. He has lots of hobbies,such as playing basketball,swimmingm,playing computer games,playing football.etc.He is a sports fan. He likes English,too.He can turn Chinese into English and speak good English .He studies very hard, because he has a dream.He dreams of being a manager of a big company.This is my friend. He is a happy boy .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&My Good Friend邢维妍 三亚市第五中学初二(12)班日&& I have many friends,they are friendly. My best friend is named Chen Wei.&& She has two big eyes, a small mouth,black and long hair.She looks like an actor.I am 13 years old,So is she.And she always smile.I think she is a lovely girl.&& We often played together when We were little girls.But We can't play together now. Because We study hard everyday. Sometimes,I miss her very much. Because she always makes me happy. When I was sad,She said"Oh,my friend! Don't cry, you should be happy.I will play with you. Let's play games." Then I would be happy.&&&&I like her ,everytime We are happy together.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&How to plant a plant三亚五中初二12班&& 王琼际Do& you& like& to& plant&& plants ? I& like to plant plants.I think planting plants is good for our body&and I think planting plants is neither to difficult nor too easy.Do you think so?&&&& It's best to plant plants in&spring .I must choose a good pot .there must be a&right hole in the bottom of it.&&&& Now I can begin.First I put soil in the pot and dig a hole large enough .I cover my seed with soil .push it down with my hand. then water my seed every day.It can't water itself.I put it in the sun.plants need sunshine.&&&& soon.my seed will grow roots and a stem then it will grow a leaf and then another leaf.finally my seed will grow into a plant.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&Spring孙汝&三亚市第五中学初二(12)班日&&&&& Spring is my favourite season.&&&&In&Spring, the weather becomes warmer.The temperature goes up.I can play in my shorts and T-shirts! The days are getting longer.The sun rise is earlier in the&morning.&&& In Spring,many people like exercising in the park.They also like to go on trips. Students play outdoors and do sports.It makes them strong.&&& In Spring,it always rains. But it good for flowers. Because rain helps flowers bloom.&&& We have fun in Spring.Spring is so good .Do you like Spring?&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Season三亚市第五中学& 初二(12)班&&& 林佳容(041237)& How many season are there in a year?There are four seasons in a year.Why are four seasons all year around?Because the earth goes around the sun and froms four seasons.& My favourite season is sping.In sping,the temperature goes up.And the days are getting longer,the sun rises earlier in the moning.The flowers blossom and the grass grow very quickly.They are beautiful.& In summer,theweather is very hot.Many people like to swim,but I don't.I like eating ice-cream.& The fall is cool.I can eat many fruit,like apples,oranges,leaves fall off trees.& In winter,it's very cold,but it's nice.In north of China,people can play snow soccer.My friends usually eat ice-cream,it's cool.I hate to go to school in the moning,I will wear my jacket.&&&&&&&&&&&三亚市第五中学& 初一(3)班& 顾文斌 指导老师:邱璧玲&On weekdays,I get up at a quarter past six.I watch my face and brush my teeth at twenty past six.I go to school at half past six.Morning resding begins&at seven o'clock.I hove break fast at half past seven and lessons start at eight o'clock.We have&four lessons in the morning.My farourite lesson is music and lessond finish at twenty past eleven.I have lunch at ten to twelve at home.Sometimes I have a nap at midday but sometimes&I read books.In the afternoon,I go to school at two o'clock and lessons&start at twenty to three.We have three lessons and lessons finish at five o'clock,I get home at about half past five.But sometimes I don't leave school so early because I play basketball there.Then I get home at six.I have dinner at a quarter past six.I take a bath at twenty to seven and I do my homework in the evening.I often watch TV,but sometimes I like to do some reading.I go to bed at eleven o'clock.This is my school day.It is busy,but I am happy.&&&网易公司版权所有&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&三亚市五中& 初一(3)班&&梁琳玲指导老师:&邱璧玲&Hello,friends!Nice to meet you!Let me tell you something about myself.My name is Liang Linling.I'm a Chinese girl.I'm from Guangzhou Province.I will be sixteen years old next year.I study in NO.5 Middle School.I'm in Class &Three,Grade Seven.I get up early in the morning and I go to school by bike.I have many friends at school.We often help each other with our lessons.I live in Sanya.Sanya is very beautiful.The biue sky is decorated with some white clouds.There are many trees.When it is windy,the trees are dancing.It never snows in winter.So it's warm in winter.I like English very much.I learn English very well.I'm proud of my English.I like cakes and fish best.I like running and reading.My dream is to be an English teacher in the future.Would you like to be my friends?Please write to me soon.  &&&My school& My name is ZhangYuanli . I am a student. I am in No .5 Middle school. I love my school very much . My school isn't very small, it is very big and it is very nice, There are three buildings in the school. And there is a big playground , we can play basketball and table tennis on it . There are also many trees and flowers. If you can come to my school&, you can see a&lot of colours , because the grass and trees are green , the flowers are pink or red and the buildings are blue , pink and white&.&They are very beautiful .& My school has about two thousand students and about one hundred and thirty teachers . My teachers are very good . I love them a lot .& I have many friends in this school . All of them study hard . We often& do our homework and play together . We are very friendly . & I can learn a lot from my school ,&so I think that I really love it .& This is my school !&&&&&&&&&&&&&&三 亚 市 五 中&&& 初 一(3) 班&&&& 梁 英 婷&&&&&&&&&&& 指 导 老 师:& 邱&璧 玲There are five people in my family&-my father,my mother,my grandparents and I.My family is&a happy family. My father is ateacher,he is&also a strict father.He is strict in&my study.His favouite food is eggs,fish and vegetables,he does't like eating ice cream or hamburgers,decause ice cream and hamburgers are unhealthy food.My father can play basketball and table tennis.He can't drive a car.My mother is a very good cook.I&like the food she cooks very much,she&can also make cakes.But she can't ride a bike or swim.My grandparents are kind,they are farmers.My grandfather loves having tea at home with his friends.My grandmother is busy with the housework all day.I'm a student, I'm fourteen years old.My favourite food is fis and cakes.My favourite deink is coke.Ican play table tennis,but I can't play football.We live in&SanYa,China.SanYa is a big city.I like SanYa very much,and I love my family,too.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The& Spring Festival&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 三亚市第五中学初一(7)班& 黄裕盛&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 指导老师:陈绍娥& Spring&Festival is very very importance Festival. Everyone's Cleaning their house and sweeping away bad luck.My relatives are painting doors and windows red.& The children are wearing new clothes.When they meet people.Say good words to one another.Everyone likes Spring Festival very much.Families are&eating jiaozi or&niangao. Young people are dancing dragon dancesin the streets.& I like Spring Festival very much.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The Spring& Festival&&&&&&&&&& 三亚市第五中学 初一(7)班 韩运琴    指导老师;陈绍娥   The Spring Festival is an importantfestival for the Chinese people.It's time for families to get together,Grangparents and parents give us New clothes.OnNew Year's Day, we put on our new clothes.the family has dinner.We eat a kindof dumpling,oe a sweet rice pudding.At the Spring Festival,people usually visit their friends and relatives.&&&&&& At&midnight there are usually fireworks.We paint doors and windows red.It means good luck.Everyone has a haircut.There is dragon&and lion dancing.&&&&& The New year Festival finishes at the Lantern Festival after two weeks . We usually eat a kind of rice dumpling called yuanxiao.&&&&& Every&in China enjoys the Spring Festival.&&&& My& plans&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&三亚市第五中学初一(7)班   韩运琴   指导老师:陈绍娥& What am I going to do at the weekend? On Saturday morning,I am going to get up early ang then I am going to run.&& In the afternoon, Iam going to play table tennis with my friends.In the evening,I am going to do my homework.Andthen I am going to watch&Tv.&& On Sunday morning,I am going to get up&late. Why am I going to get up late?Because I am going to go to sister's family.In the afternoon,I amgoing to go to party ,at frie4ngs's house,Ang then I am going to help my mother do housework.In the evening, I am going to wash clothes.And then listen to some music.&& This is my weekend.&       &&&&&&&&& My school& My name is ZhangYuanli . I am a student. I am in No .5 Middle school. I love my school very much . My school isn't very small, it is very big and it is very nice, There are three buildings in the school. And there is a big playground , we can play basketball and table tennis on it . There are also many trees and flowers. If you can come to my school&, you can see a&lot of colours , because the grass and trees are green , the flowers are pink or red and the buildings are blue , pink and white&.&They are very beautiful .& My school has about two thousand students and about one hundred and thirty teachers . My teachers are very good . I love them a lot .& I have many friends in this school . All of them study hard . We often& do our homework and play together . We are very friendly . & I can learn a lot from my school ,&so I think that I really love it .& This is my school !&&&&&We're going ready for the Spring Festival. At the moment,I'm cleaning our houses and sweeping the door.My grandma's cooking the meal and killing chicken.My brother and my sister are learning a dragon dance and make lanterns.My father is painting doors and windows red,dearating the door and windows with paper cuts.My mother is buying new clothes now, we are visiting our family and friends.We are getting packet of money.&/FO===================================================================&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&My&&& hometwon&&&&& &&&&& Hello.My name&is&LiXin.I'm fourteen years old.I am Chinese. I am a student. My hometwon is Sanya. It's not very beautiful.Sanya is in the south&of China. It's not very big,but it's very busy.There are a lot of tall trees.It's air is very& fresh.Morning,People are going to go to work.Children are going to go to school.Midday,People are going to have lunch.Evening,People are going to watch TV or walk.Night,Peopleare going to sleep.It's& famous& for& Yalong Bay,DaDong sea,Ya long Bay,Nan shan City,The End& of& the& summer& or& very& cold& in& the& winter.&&&&&&&&&&&&& I& love& my& hometwon. I& will&& study& harder.& I& will& build&&& my&&& hometwon.&&&&&                        海南省三亚市第五中学              初一(7)班               李欣             指导人:陈绍娥have lots of plans.This is my play about the weekend.On Saturday morning .I am going to have an English lesson and then I am going to ride a bike.In the afternoon,I am going to vevise for my test.In the evening,my mother and I are going to go to concerts.What are my plans on Sunday?Oh,on Sunday morning,Iam&going to stay in bed.Then I am going to go fishing.In the afternoon,I am going to check my email.In the evening,I am going to early in the bed.These are my plans.&/FO===================================================================Our&dream school will have many small computers.Students use computers at shool,everyone will have a computer on their desks.They will read books or use the Internet.Students will sometimes study at home.Teachers teach students on the computer,they will send their homework to the teachers by email and students will take it to their teachers on their computers. The teachers won't write on a blackboard with chalk and no one will ues paper,pencils and pens!&/FO&My Good Friend && I have many friends,they are friendly. My best friend is named Chen Wei.&& She has two big eyes, a small mouth,black and long hair.She looks like an actor.I am 13 years old,So is she.And she always smile.I think she is a lovely girl.&& We often played together when We were little girls.But We can't play together now. Because We study hard everyday. Sometimes,I miss her very much. Because she always makes me happy. When I was sad,She said"Oh,my friend! Don't cry, you should be happy.I will play with you. Let's play games." Then I would be happy.&&&&I like her ,everytime We are happy together.&&&My big family &&&&& Hello, everyone .My name is Chen Yan. I have a big family. There are six people in my family. grandparents. parents. Brother and I. My grandfather is teacher when he was young . He helped me with my homework. Every morning .He goes to the park exercising. My grandmother is 70 years old. She likes gardening. We can enjoy the fresh flowers . She always tells me the best way to grow all kinds of plants. My father makes me feel proud. Sometimes he buys lots of books for me and says: you must work hard and you will find a good job!’’ Who looked after me when I was young? IS my mother. She is a good mother. She cleans the house and look after my bother. She cooks delicious food for us . Now. my brother is a naughty boy. He says: Sister please play a football with me!’’ But I am tired. I am a student now. I have a lot of homework. All our teachers make us study very hard.&&&&& This is my family. I will grow up in my family. Welcome to my family&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 三亚市第五中学&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 初二(12)班 陈妍&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&The& Spring& Fsetival&&&&&&In the spring festival,people usually clean the&house&, sweep the floor and have a haircut.Men also piant door and window red or decorate house with paper cut and lanterns. Women cook the meal--a big meal.They must cook dumplings and sweet rice dumpling . chirdren wish the friends and famliy,they can get a lot of red packets. In the evening, people watch TV ,look the fireworks and dragon and lion dance. They're all means good luck.&&&&& There are many traditions for the spring festival in China.I like it very much.&&&&}

我要回帖

更多关于 it is beautiful 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信