i am electric up用法语译成中文

《i am electric》 求LRC。NFS17的曲子。_百度知道
《i am electric》 求LRC。NFS17的曲子。
提问者采纳
I am the raptureI&#39, I am the cavalryI am the poison, I am ElectricWatch me burn, I am ElectricI am Electric, I am ElectricI am Electric, I am ElectricI am Electric,m the killer and the cureSo hate me,m the killer and the cureSo hate me,m the destroyer, I am the DCI am Electric, I&#39,m the creatorI am velocity, I am ElectricI am Electric, I am the powerI am the torment, I am the raptureI&#39, I killed your GodSo watch me burnI&#39, I killed your GodSo watch me burnI am Electric, till the future is no moreWatch me burn,m the protectorI am the AC, I am the powderI am the fighter, I am ElectricWatch me burn,m the killer and the cureSo hate me, I am the cavalryI am the poison,m the destroyer, till the future is no moreWatch me burn, till the future is no moreWatch me burn, I&#39, I am ElectricI am Electric, I am the KISS OF FIRE! Watch me burn, I killed your GodSo watch me burnWatch me burnWatch me burnWatch me burn! (Solo)I am the new-born, I am the cancerI am velocity, I&#39,m the destroyer,I am the new-born, I am Electric, I&#39, I&#39, I am the horrorI am the finger,m the creatorI am velocity, I am the FUCK YOU! I am Electric, I&#39,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
lrc的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《与时俱进汉法双向翻译词典》汉法互译微课(CF)
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}

我要回帖

更多关于 中文译成英文 的文章

更多推荐