麻烦写10个既有主语从句又有宾语从句的句子,再写10个既有主语从句又有表语从句 宾语从句的句子

&&101、定语从句102.、状语从句103状语从句104、定语从句105.、状语从句106、定语从句107同位语从句108、定语从句109定语从句110、主语从句111、宾语从句112、表语从句113同位语从句114、主语从句115、表语从句/宾语从句116、宾语从句117、状语从句118、主语从句119宾语从句120、主语从句略
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:听力题
第二卷(满分47分)一、单词拼写:根据所给首字母或汉语写单词,注意用适当形式。(共8小题,每小题1分,满分8分)1. He had to go to London, wear an expensive suit and give a p___________ to a TV camera.2. They may play to p_______ in the street or subways so that they can earn some extra money.3. They started to play their own i_________ and write their own songs like a real band.4.&Mexico&gained&its&________&独立from&Spain&in&l821. 5.&On&_______&到达at&the&police&station,&they&were&taken&to&an&interview&room. 6.&Jack&has&passed&his&examination,&so&we’re&going&out&to&c_______(庆祝). 7.&Her&unhappy&childhood&was&the&o________&of&her&problems&later&in&life. 8.&It was __________ (显而易见)that he was lying..
题型:听力题
第二节:单词拼写 (共10个,每个1分,共10分 )81. Now I can _________ (自信地) tell you that I’m really successful in the research.82. When he spoke the ________(方言) of hes hometown, he couldn’t make himself understood by others.It’s good to get back to ________ ( 文明 ) after living in a tent in the remote area for two weeks.I work for a __________ (商业的) radio station.The ________ (残留物) of lunch were still on the table.Zhang Yimou is one of the famous d_________ in China.Building m_______ are very expensive nowadays..What are the o_________ languages spoken in HongKong ? Why on earth didn’t you tell me the t________ ?I’m afraid I haven’t got a very good s_______ of directions, so I easily get lost.
题型:完形填空
Many animals& 31&&&&&&&& (disappear) during the history of the earth.&&&&&& 32&&&&&&&&& (famous) of these animals were dinosaurs. They lived on the earth&&&&&&& 33&&&&&&&&&& (ten) of millions of years ago, long&&& 34&&&&&&& humans came into being. There were many different species of dinosaur and several of them have been found in China. The eggs of twenty-five species have been found in Xixia County, Nanyang, Henan Province, and not long ago a rare new species of bird-like dinosaur was discovered in Chaoyang County, Liaoning Province. The scientists were surprised&&&&& 35&&&&&&&& (find) they could run&&& 36&&&&& other dinosaurs, but also climb trees. They could tell this from the way the bones&& 37&&&&&&&&& (join) together.Dinosaurs died&&& 38&&&&&&& quickly about 65 million years ago. Some scientists think it was after a large rock hit the earth and put too much dust into the air. Others think the earth got&&& 39&&&&&&& hot for the dinosaurs to live on any more. Nobody knows&& 40&&&&&&&&& sure. In the same way there are animals that have died out more recently and no one knows why. Listen to the story about the dodo, an animal that has disappeared from the earth.
佳句翻译:1. 他坐在窗前静静地读书。2. 我决不相信他的话。3. 经常有些时候我忘记了锁门。4. 假如她不同意,我们怎么办?5. 他没回家。他去了办公室继续写那份文件。6. 他喜欢运动。他不喜欢看电视。7. 在说话时,他变得更加激动。8. 她非常激动,结果是一句话也说不出来。9. 这篇文章很难,在场所有的人都读不懂。10. 她是一个乐于助人的热心人。她经常尽其所能去帮助那些陷入困境的人。11. 他正确发那个单词的音很困难。12. 他父母的健康每况愈下,他为此很是忧虑。13. 不顾天气的寒冷,那些球迷仍然在期待那位球星能够出现在机场。14. 那项计划最终是失败的。15. 他到澳大利亚去是为了主修新闻媒体专业。16. 听到她的宠物猫不见了的消息,她哭得十分伤心。17. 人人都知道台湾是中国的一部分。18. 人们相信体育锻炼有利于健康。19. 有一群人在路边。他们好像在等人。20. 在英国学习期间,他们不仅练习了口语,而且了解了它的文化和习俗。21. 另人不解的是,他老是在炎热的天关着窗户睡觉。22. 在他很小的时候,他的父亲就去世了,没有留给他和母亲任何东西。23. 他们一大早就不辞而别。24. 由于一块大石头挡在路中间,我们无法通过。25. 在任何时间、任何地点,我们都应注意言谈举止。26. 去年我参观了那个辉煌的宫殿。它的美丽是无法用语言来表达。27. 不久他们来到了一条河。在河岸上生长着茂盛的灌木丛。28. 那场演出十分成功。这使演员们十分激动。29. 她把自己锁在房间里看了一天电视。30. 在炎热的夏天,人们更喜欢在户外纳凉。31. 当你接近大自然的时候,你会发现它的美丽是任何东西所不能比拟的。32. 个人电脑己成为人们日常生活中的必需。33. 我们经常听音乐来放松一下自己。34. 除非被问到你是否知道此事,否则你什么也别说。35. 说到教育,大部分人认为其是一个终生的学习。36. 昨天晚上,我们正看着一场精彩的篮球比赛,突然灯灭了。37. 毫无疑问,不同的人有不同的爱好。38. 天气预报说在未来几天将有一场暴风雪。39. 由于气温的一天天降低,人们穿上了厚厚的冬装。40. 很多年过去了,那个小山村依然如旧。村民们仍然以他们自己的方式生活着。41. 再过几天就是春节了。难怪人们正在忙于购物和打扫卫生。42. 那里曾经是一片茂密的树林,但现在它己经成了一片沙地。43. 我不明白为什么你的自行车又丢了?44. 他撒谎是司空见惯的事。45. 一到家,他就开始玩电脑游戏,这占用了大部分他本该学习的时间。46. 今天谁值日?47. 当我们登门拜访他时,他不巧外出了。48. 在有些城区,人们更愿意骑自行车外出。49. 如果你把这款手机与那款手机比较一下,那么这一款在价格上和质量上均优于那一款。50. 他们尽了最大的努力要回了那座属于他们自己的房子。51. 尽管你可以试一下,但终归会遭受失败。52. 如果有必要的话,我们可以暂时不告诉他真相。53. 过了很久那个病人才苏醒过来。54. 他站在那里不知所措。55. 他很有可能己经知道了那个实验的结果。56. 我不喜欢政治和历史。57. 我们曾经在夕阳西下时在河边散步。58. 由于校园里到处是树木和草坪,它看上去非常迷人,尤其是在春天和秋天。59. 所有的旅客都安全着陆。60. 李明是一个聪明、善良、自信、热情的孩子。61. 河岸上长着许多不知名的植物。62. 如果必要,我会及时把情况通告给你们的。63. 要不是你及时帮助我,我不可能成功地通过高考。64. 由于天气好,我们的旅行十分愉快。65. 那位中年妇女背着一个孩子艰难地在雪地里行进。66. 在交谈时要注意措辞。67. 我的通话还没结束,电话就中断了。68. 他有很多爱好。他喜欢郊游、集邮、爬山、读小说等。69. 这篇作文写得很好,但有几个错别字。70. 一座建于500年前的宫殿耸立在城市的中心。71. 那个女该受到了很高的评价,那是因为她的绘画得了一等奖。72. 直到老师走到他跟前,他才停止玩那支刚买的钢笔。73. 在大街上走着一群唱着歌的少先队员。74. 那些在公共场合随地吐痰的人必须被罚款。75. 我不知道她在哪儿,我也不关心她过得怎样。76. 一阵风吹来,他的帽子飞到了空中。77. 他到这儿来不是来责备你的,而是来送你回家的。78. 住在隔壁的那家人在我最需要帮助时帮助了我。79. 他看见地上有一个装满了硬币的口袋。80. 村民们看着那些巨大的脚印,心里充满了恐惧。81. 看到家乡发生了这么大的变化,他高兴地笑了。82. 人们希望人类和动物能够和睦相处。83. 妈妈让我带上雨伞,以防下雨。84. 一旦做出决定,它就必须立即执行。85. 她的头发每天都在掉,这使她十分不安。86. 他是值得信赖的。你在任何时候都可以依靠他的帮助。87. 她的父母每周都去观看京剧,这己成为了一个惯例。88. 这条路很宽。它可以容纳四辆卡车同时通过。89. 美国朋友参观了实验楼以后,他们又去教学楼参观。90. 他很晚才回家。但不幸的是,他发现屋子里的贵重物品不翼而飞了。91. 这条河长100多英里,宽150米。92. 布朗先生是我的好朋友。我曾在他的公司里工作了5年。93. 天好像要下雨。94. 那位老人坐在门口,膝上有一只可爱的白色小猫。95. 教室里好像有人。96. 大雨倾盆而下97. 只有当人们看到自然资源一天天枯竭的时候, 他们才知道节约用水是多么重要。98. 门开了,进来一位夹着一本厚厚的教科书的教授。99. 他盯着电视屏幕,假装没看见我。100. 就在那个我们经常去的超市我们发现了那个小偷。
题型:改错题
Please remember to hand down your room key before leaving the hotel.
阅读下面的短文,然后从A-F选项中,为每一小段选择合适的标题, 并把答案写在答案卷上。A. The most
common problem is a “wandering” mindB. Selective
listening is also a mental barrierC. Listening
isn’t an easy skill to masterD. Attitude
can also influence good listeningE. Noise and
background music makes listening more difficultF. Listening
is also related to the level of the listener’s knowledge小题1:_____________Listening is not as easy as someone thought. Even good listeners may recall only fifty percent of what they hear. Retention, the ability to remember and recall information, decreases about twenty to twenty-five percent after a few days. So no matter how well you listen in class, you’re always going to have to refresh your memory before a test! Unfortunately, many people have poor listening habits, and little listening training. To improve your listening skills, it’s important to understand what causes poor listening.小题2:___________If you find it difficult to concentrate solely on what a speaker is saying, there’s a good reason. The mind processes information much faster than a speaker can speak. The brain can process over 500 words per minute, while the average speaker talks at a rate of 124 to 250 words per minute. That means the mind can hear what’s being said and can think about something else at the same time.小题3:____________If you have a negative idea about the speaker or the topic, you’ll find it difficult to listen attentively. Hostile or captive audiences often have more difficultly listening than do favorable or voluntary ones.小题4:____________If a speaker speaks “above the heads” of an audience, people find it difficult to concentrate. Speakers who use unfamiliar words or who use incomplete explanations make it more difficult to listen. Speakers who “speak down” to audiences, failing to acknowledge what the audience already knows, also create mental blocks.小题5:___________When people listen selectively, they simply block out what they don’t want to hear. For instance, many people have habits that are dangerous to their health, like smoking. However, they often choose to block out what a speaker says about health risks. They may listen to a speech and think that the speaker’s message applies to other people, not them. In other words, they hear what they want to hear and ignore what they don’t want to hear.
题型:阅读理解
第二节:根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。 Doctors say anger can be an extremely damaging emotion, unless you learn how to deal with it. They warn that anger can lead to heart disease, stomach problems, headaches, emotional problems and possibly cancer. 71 Some people express anger openly in a calm reasonable way. Others burst with anger, and scream and yell. But other people keep their anger inside. They can not or will not express it. This is called repressing anger.For years many doctors thought that repressing anger was more dangerous to a person’s health than expressing it. They said that when a person is angry, the brain releases the same hormones (荷尔蒙). They speed the heart rate, raise blood pressure, or sugar into the blood, etc. 72.Some doctors say that both repressing and expressing anger can be dangerous. They believe that those who express anger violently may be more likely to develop heart disease, and they believe that those who keep anger inside may face a greater danger of high blood pressure.73 They say the first step is to admit that you are angry and to recognize the real cause of the anger, then decide if the cause is serious enough to get angry about. If it is, they say, “74Wait until your anger has cooled down and you are able to express yourself calmly and reasonably.”Doctors say that a good way to deal with anger is to find humor in the situation that has made you angry. 75A.In general ,the person feels excited and ready to act.B.They said that laughter is much healthier than anger.C.Expressing anger violently is more harmful than repressing it.D.Anger may cause you a cancer.E. Do not express your anger while angry.F. Anger is a normal emotion that we all feel from time to time.G. Doctors say the solution is learning how to deal with anger.
(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)根据短文内容,从下框的A---F选项中选出能概括每一段主题的最佳选项。选项中有一项为多余选项。A.The spreading teaB.The history of tea growingC.Changes of tastes for drinksD.Reducing cancer risksE.The plant Camellia sinensisF.A woman’s opinion of tea61. _____________________________Americans are far more knowledgeable about drinks than they were 20 years ago. Witness the Starbucks revolution and you’ll know where the trend goes. Now, encouraged by recent studies suggesting that it can cut the risk of cancer and heart disease and slow the aging process, tea is enjoying a similar change. Enough fashionable tea houses are springing up to make even longtime coffee drinkers consider switching drinks.62. _____________________________Tea is available in more places than ever. The Tea Association of the United States reports that from 1990 to 1999, annual sales of the drink grew to $4.6 billion from $1.8 billion. “Green tea is seen by consumers as a ‘functional food’” — delivering health benefits beyond food itself, says Vierhile.63. _____________________________Recently published studies point out that only teas that come from the leaves of the plant Camellia sinensis have been shown to contain health benefits. Other herbal teas may taste good, yet they do little more than warm up the drinker. But for Camellia sinensis, the evidence is powerful. In a 1998 study, Harvard University researchers found that drinking one cup of black tea a day lowered the risk of heart attack by as much as 44 percent compared with non-tea drinkers, and other studies have suggested that the antioxidants (抗氧化剂) in these so-called real teas can also prevent cancer.64. _____________________________ One such antioxidant in green tea is ECGC, a compound 20 times as powerful as vitamin E and 200 times as powerful as vitamin C. “When people ask me for something good and cheap they can do to reduce their cancer risk, I tell them to drink real tea,” says Mitchell Gaynor, director of medical oncology at New York City’s Strang-Cornell Cancer Prevention Center.65. _____________________________Among those inspired to become a green-tea drinker is Tess Ghilaga, a New York writer who took it up after seeking advice from a nutritionist six years ago. “I’ve never been a coffee drinker,” says Ghilaga, 33. “She told me to start drinking green tea for the antioxidant qualities.” Now Ghilaga and her husband habitually make tea — they order theirs , an Internet tea company. And although tea contains about half the amount of caffeine in a cup of coffee, “you still get such a kick from it,” says Ghilaga.当前位置:
>>>第七部分、从句类型辨别(20题,每题0.5分,共10分)请写出下列句..
第七部分、从句类型辨别(20题,每题0.5分,共10分)请写出下列句中的从句属于哪种类型的从句:主语从句、宾语从句、表语从句、同位语从句、定语从句、状语从句。101. I have reached a point in my life where I am supposed to make decisions of my own. _______.102. I found the wallet where you left it. _________________.103. She sang as she walked home all the way. _________________.104. Many people, as you know, are learning foreign languages. _________________.105. He set out to work the moment he got to the office. _________________.106. This is the reason he gave me. _________________.107. The news that our team has won the game was true. _________________.108. I met some foreigners yesterday, two of whom are from the USA. _________________.109. The news that he told me was not true. _________________.110. It was obvious that you’ve made a big mistake. _________________.111. He will talk to us about what he saw in the school. _________________.112. He looks as if he was going to cry. _________________.113. Give me your promise that you will come to our party this evening. _________________.114. What can be done has been done. _________________.115. The question is who is responsible for what has happened. _________________.116. I don’t think they will win the game. ___________________.117. Whatever you do, you must do it well. _____________________.118. Whatever I have now will be yours in the future. _________________.119. The book can be of help to whoever wants to do the job. ________________.120. It remains doubtful whether this is an important discovery. ________________.
题型:完形填空难度:偏易来源:不详
&&101、定语从句102.、状语从句103状语从句104、定语从句105.、状语从句106、定语从句107同位语从句108、定语从句109定语从句110、主语从句111、宾语从句112、表语从句113同位语从句114、主语从句115、表语从句/宾语从句116、宾语从句117、状语从句118、主语从句119宾语从句120、主语从句略
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“第七部分、从句类型辨别(20题,每题0.5分,共10分)请写出下列句..”主要考查你对&&听力,语音,直接引语与间接引语,派生法&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
听力语音直接引语与间接引语派生法
听力题解题技巧:&&&&&
1、听前预测:(1)听前集中精力,全身放松,保持最佳的准备状态。(2)认真阅读各个大题说明,以明确测试的内容、播读次数及答题方式。(3)迅速阅读试卷上的文字信息,这些信息与录音材料有着密切的联系,可以提供录音所涉及的中心、时间、地点等。带着这些问题,积极主动地预测,可使自己处于主动地位,做到心中有数。 2、听中要诀:(1)高度重视听好开头的句子或段落,这往往是谈话的中心。(2)要注意整听。听的过程中,遇到个别词没听清(有可能是由于朗读技巧,如连读,弱读等造成的),这很正常,千万不要死死抓住不放,结果因小失大。要知道,几秒钟会读出几十个词语,而声音一旦消失,做题时肯定毫无依根据。正确的做法是毫不迟疑地跳过去,接着往下听,等录音放完后再凭记忆或依据上下文猜测。(3)要留意重音。连贯的句子中,信息词(名词、动词、形容词等)在读的时候往往重读,精力放在这些词上便于把握重点。其实,想把每个词都听清楚是不可能的,也没必要。如下面对话时,只要听清加“′”的词即可。 M:′Where are the boys? W:The boys went to the′concert. M:Went to′what? W:A′concert—they went to a′concert.&(4)适当记些笔记。一边听录音,一边随手记些笔记,特别是其中的数字,如日期、时间、年龄、距离或地点,最好记下来,增大回答问题的准确性。但要注意原则,笔记不能影响听音的继续,也不能繁琐凌乱。可用代号、图形或自己明了的其他方式进行记录,脑笔结合记忆。 3、听后补救:如果某一题没有听懂原文,无法判断正确答案,一不要着急慌张,而不要放弃不答。要根据大脑当时对该部分的声音印象,结合全文,结合题目文字材料,大胆猜测。例如你当时好像听到含有[ɑī]的某个词,这时你就可以想想my,high,fly,sight,five等词的词义,词类是否符合原文语境。总之,三选一意味着你随便猜,也有33%的机率,岂能轻易放过?听力题注意事项:
1、集中精力,放松精神。学生在参加听力测试时要充满信心,稳定情绪,沉着应对,切勿情绪不稳,心神不定,因为它不同于笔试答卷。 2、超前阅读,去同存异。利用答题前的时间和放录音时各小题短暂停顿,可快速浏览所提供选项,注意它们之间的不同之处。 3、静心倾听,快速选择。学生在阅读选项时一听见播放下一题听力材料,须停止阅读,静心倾听录音,立刻进行选择。如果一时选不出,可以根据录音的大概意思,合理推测,注意千万不要为了一个难题而耽误后面的试题。 4、记录要点,有备无患。听对话和短文时最好边听边记,用自己平时最熟悉的标记与符号,简单记录一下重要的信息。这样做有助于听力材料播放完毕后逐个小题的去解答,而且有助于回顾形式完整的对话或短文梗概,以备核对复查。 元音与辅音:(1)元音发音时气流通过口腔时不受受任何阻碍,元音按发音时的嘴唇形状和舌头位置是否改变而分为单元音和双元音。(2)辅音根据声带是否震动分为清辅音和浊辅音。
重读音节和重读闭音节:(1)重读音节指在双音节或多音节词中有一个发音特别响亮的音节,叫重读音节,用重音符号“`”标于相应位置,其他音节为非重读音节,如begin |be'gin|,单音节词作重读处理,但不标重音符号。(2)重读闭音节就是所谓的元音字母不是发它本身的字母音,重读闭音节就是指在一个音节中,以辅音因素结尾的而且是重读音节的音节比如apple划音节就因该是ap/ple前面那个ap是一个音节以辅音因素p结尾就是闭音节。划分音节的方法:
1、元音是构成音节的主体,辅音是音节的分界线。两辅音之间不管有多少个元音,一般都是一个音节。例如:bed 床,bet 打赌,seat 坐位,beat 毒打,beaut 极好的 beau'ty 美。2、两元音字母之间有一个辅音字母时,辅音字母归后一音节。例如:stu'dent 学生,la'bour 劳动。3、有两个辅音字母时,一个辅音字母归前一音节,一个归后一音节。例如:let'ter信,win'ter冬天。4、不能拆分的字母组合按字母组合划分音节。例如:fa'ther父亲,tea'cher 教师。5、音节按读音可以分为开音节和闭音节,开音节又可以分为绝对开音节和相对开音节。&&&& (1)绝对开音节:是指一个元音字母后面没有辅音字母而构成的音节。&&&&&&&& 例如:we, hi, yo-yo&&&& &&&& (2)相对开音节:是指一个元音字母后面有一个辅音字母(除r)之外,最后是一个不发音的e构成的音节。&&&&&&&& 例如:take, make在开音节中,这个元音字母发“字母”本身音。&&&&&&& 例如:hi |hai|, use |ju:z|&&&& (3)闭音节:指元音字母后面有辅音字母(辅音字母r除外)构成的音节。&&&&&&&& 例如:leg, cross&&48个国际音标表:
直接引语:直接引用别人的原话,并在原话前后加引号。     &&& 例:He said:" It is too late."&间接引语:用自己的话转述别人的话,多数以宾语从句的形式构成。     &&& 例:He said it was too late. 直接引语与间接引语的转换:
一、人称代词的变化:&直接引语变间接引语时,人称代词的变化一般规律是:&&&&&&& 第一人称→第三人称;&&&&&&& 第二人称→第一人称;&&&&&&& 第三人称→第三人称。&&&&&&& 简记为“二一、一三、三留”。&例:"I'm thinking of changing my address." he said.&& → He said that he was thinking of changing his address.(I和he指同一个人)&&&&&&&&&&Xiao Ming asked me, "Are you going to the park with us?"&&→ Xiao Ming asked me if I was&going to the park with them.(us与them指相同的人,XiaoMing是其中的一员;me和you指同一个人)&&&&&&&Mr. Li said, "She will attend the meeting."& → Mr. Li saidthatshewouldattendthemeeting.(Mr. Li和she不是同一个人) 但当说话者是第一人称,直接引语中的主语也是第一人称时,不作变化。&&&&&&&&I said to my children, "I will give you some presents on Christmas Day."&&→ I told my children I would give them some presents on Christmas Day. (I为同一说话者)二、时态的变化:直接引语变间接引语时,时态的变化规律是往“过去”相应的时态推移:&&&&&&& 一般现在时→一般过去时,&&&&&&& 一般将来时→过去将来时,&&&&&&& 现在进行时→过去进行时,&&&&&&& 现在完成时→过去完成时,&&&&&&& 一般过去时/过去完成时→过去完成时。 如:My father told me, "He will come back next week."&& → My father told me that he would come back the next week. &&&&&&& She asked me, "Did you finish your homework?"&& → She asked me if I had finished my homework. 注意:直接引语属下列情况时,时态不作变化: 1、直接引语属真理或客观事实时: 如:The teacher said to us, "Light runs much faster than sound."&& → The teacher told us light runs much faster than sound. 2、主句谓语动词是现在或将来某个时态:如:The old man often says, "I joined the Red Army when I was young."&&&→ The old man often says that he joined the Red Army when he was young. 3、直接引语带有具体的过去时间状语时: 如:The politics teacher said to us, "The party was founded in 1921."&& → The politics teacher told us that the party was founded in 1921. 4、直接引语谓语有情态动词:had better,would rather及need,must,oughtto等时:如:He said to me, "I would rather live in the countryside."&& → He told me that he would rather live in the countryside. 5、直接引语为虚拟语气谓语时 e.g.Shesaid,"IwouldbehappyifIwereabird."→ Shesaidthatshewouldbehappyifshewereabird. 三、句型的变化: 直接引语变间接引语时,句型要作适当变化:1、变陈述句为由that引导的从句(that常省略): 如:"I want to improve my English at school," said the child.&& → The child said(that) he wanted to improve his English at school.2、变一般疑问句为由if/whether引导的从句: 如:"Are you sure he will come today?"Jenny asked Helen.&& → Jenny asked Helen if/whether she was sure he would come that day. 3、变选择疑问句为由whether...or.../whether...or not引导的从句: 如:"Is he a director or an actor?" she asked me.&& → She asked me whether he was a director or an actor. 4、变反意问句时,要视说话者的语气而定: (1)表示疑问时,先需去掉后面的反意问句部分,再按一般疑问句变化。 如:"You haven't finished your composition, have you?" the teacher said to me.&& → The teacher asked me if I had finished my composition. (2)表示提醒或警告等特别语气时,先按陈述句变化,再把间接引语前的动词更换为表示相应语气的动词remind,warn等。 如:"You're late for class, aren't you?" the teacher said angrily to me.&& → The teacher warned me that I was late for class. 5、变特殊疑问词开头的问句为原特殊疑问词引导的从句: 如:"When did you come here?" Tom asked Jim.&& → Tom asked Jim when he had gone there. 6、变祈使句为不定式短语,作动词ask,tell,order,beg,request,advise,offer,warn等的宾语补足语,宾语为说话者的对象,选什么动词,视情况而定: 如:The doctor said to the patient, "Don't eat oily food again."&& → The doctor advised the patient not to eat oily food again.7、变感叹句为how或what引出的从句,也可用that引出从句: 如:"How clever a boy he is." the teacher said to the mother.&& → The teacher told the mother how clever a boy he was. 或:The teacher told the mother that he was clever boy. 8、直接引语是多个句子时,按其句型特点,用上面的方法分别处理,并用and连接: 如:Mrs. Smith said, "I don't know the way to the station. How can I get there?"&& → Mrs. Smith said that she didn't know the way to the station and asked me how she could get there. 9、若直接引语是What's the matter?/What has happened?/What's wrong with...? 时,变成间接引语语序不变:如:"What's the matter?" said he.&& → He asked me what was the matter. 直接引语变间接引语词语转化对比:
注意:如果在当时转述别人话,不必要改变时间状语;在原地转述别人的话,也不必改变地点状语,同样,come也不一定要改为go。如:John said just now, "I came here yesterday."&&& →John said just now that he came here yesterday.派生法的概念:
英语构词法中在词根前面加前缀或在词根后面加后缀,从而构成一个与原单词意义相近或截然相反的新词的方法叫作派生法。 派生词的构成:
1、前缀:  除少数前缀外,前缀一般改变单词的意义,不改变词性;后缀一般改变词类,而不引起词义的变化。  (1)表示否定意义的前缀常用的有dis-, il-, im-, in-, ir-, mis-, non-,un-等,在单词的前面加这类前缀常构成与该词意义相反的新词。例如:appear出现→disappear消失  &&&&&&&&&&& correct正确的→incorrect不正确的  &&&&&&&&&&& lead带领→mislead领错  &&&&&&&&&&& stop停下→non-stop不停  (2)表示其他意义的前缀常用的有a-(多构成表语形容词), anti-(反对;抵抗), auto-(自动), co-(共同), en-(使),& inter-(互相), re-(再;又), sub-(下面的;次;小), tele-(强调距离)等。例如:alone 单独的&&&&&&&&&&& antigas 防毒气的  &&&&&&&&&&&&autochart 自动图表  &&&&&&&&&&& cooperate 合作&&&&&&&&&&& enjoy 使高兴  &&&&&&&&&&& internet 互联网&&&&&&&&&&&&reuse 再用  &&&&&&&&&&& subway 地铁&&&&&&&&&&& telephone 电话  2、后缀:  英语单词不仅可以通过加前缀构成新词,也可加后缀构成新词。后缀通常会改变单词的词性,构成意义相近的其他词性;少数后缀还会改变词义,变为与原来词义相反的新词。 (1)构成名词的后缀常用的有-ence,-(e)r/-or(从事某事的人), -ese(某地人),-ess(雌性),-ful(一……),-ian(精通……的人),-ist(专业人员),-ment(性质;状态),-ness(性质;状态),-tion(动作;过程)等。例如:differ不同于→difference区别  &&&&&&&&&&&& write写→writer作家  &&&&&&&&&&&& Japan日本→Japanese日本人  &&&&&&&&&&&&&act表演→actress女演员  &&&&&&&&&&&& mouth口→mouthful一口  &&&&&&&&&&&&&music音乐→musician音乐家  (2)构成动词的后缀常用的有-(e)n(多用于形容词之后),-fy(使……化),-ize(使……成为)。例如:wide→widen加宽  &&&&&&&&&&& beauty→beautify美化  &&&&&&&&&&& pure→purify提纯  &&&&&&&&&&& real→realize意识到  &&&&&&&&&& organ→organize组织  (3)构成形容词的后缀常用的有-al,-able(有能力的),-(a)n(某国人的),-en(多用于表示材料的名词后),-ern(方向的),-ese(某国人的),-ful,-(ic)al,-ish,-ive,-less(表示否定),-like(像……的),-ly,-ous,-some,-y(表示天气)等。例如:nature自然→natural自然的  &&&&&&&&&&& reason道理→reasonable有道理的  &&&&&&&&&&&&America美国→American美国的  &&&&&&&&&&& China中国→Chinese中国人的  &&&&&&&&&&& gold金子→golden金的  &&&&&&&&&&& east东→eastern东方的  &&&&&&&&&&&&child孩子→childish孩子气的  &&&&&&&&&&& snow雪→snowy雪的  (4)构成副词的常用后缀有-ly(主要用于形容词之后表示方式或程度),-ward(s)(主要用于表示方位的词之后表示方向)。例如:angry生气的→angrily生气地  &&&&&&&&&&&&to到→towards朝……,向……   &&&&&&&&&&& east东方→eastward向东  (5)构成数词的后缀有-teen(十几),-ty(几十),-th(构成序数词)。例如:six六→sixteen十六→sixteenth第十六  &&&&&&&&&&& four四→forty四十→fortieth第四十
发现相似题
与“第七部分、从句类型辨别(20题,每题0.5分,共10分)请写出下列句..”考查相似的试题有:
171403179615209257194730181651216090}

我要回帖

更多关于 宾语从句和表语从句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信