作文My classmy teacher英语作文

英语作文 a farewell gift to my class teacher急需!
落落为君0891
The last class of that morning was also the last English class taught by Mr. Cui, for his wife was coming from the United States to Shanghai and he was to meet her and settle down there. We love Mr. Cui very much, but we'll have little chance to see him again.The class began. Thinking that we had to part from him soon, we felt sorry.
Mr. Cui was sad, too. After he explained the grammar to us, he began to teach us to sing an English song: Yesterday Once More. It was a beautiful song and we learned it by heart quickly. When singing, some girls burst into tears.There were only ten minutes left. He asked us if we had any questions. At this moment Ma Yuanyuan, our monitor, stood up. She walked to the front and presented
our gifts to Mr. Cui ----a small painting and a card with our signatures . He thanked us and said that wherever he was, he would not forget us. Finally we said together loudly,“Dear teacher, good-bye and good luck!”
This is my classmates to our teacher's farewell gift.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码高一my new class英语作文
My New ClassI now study in a new class of Grade 1 ina senior middle school. There are 48 students in our class. Of all the students in our class, 20 are femaleand 28 are male. The boy and the girl students are always on good terms. We have the subjects of math, Chinese, history, English, physics, chemistry, etc. Our teacher of English is Mr. Wang who speaks fluent English at class. He once worked at thePalaceof Nations inGenevaas a simultaneous interpreter. The otherteachers are also kind to but strict with us. As a matter of fact, our class is just like a huge family. We all enjoy studying in this class.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码MY CLASS英语作文诶,50词左右······
my class is like a big family.i love it very much.in the big family has my favourite teachers and my lovely classmates.the fllowing is something aboout my class.
in the class time,we all listen to the teachers carefully,after class ,we play together.sometimes the teachers will take part in our activities.in our part time ,we will do something meaningful,such as listen to the music,drawing pictures,makeing some cards and so on.after school ,we often go home together if we have the same way to go .so ,i think our class is not only a class ,but a big family.
this is my class,a big family,i love it forever. 我的班级我的班级就像是一个大家庭,我非常喜欢它,在这个大家庭里有我最喜欢的老师,有可爱的同学们,下面是一些关于我们班的事情. 在上课时间,所有的同学都会认真听讲,下课后,我们一起玩耍,有时,我们的老师也会加入我们的活动.在我们的业余时间,我们会做一些很有意义的事,比如听音乐,画画,做卡片还有很多.放学后,我们同路的同学通常都会一起回去,所以,我认为我们的班级不仅仅是一个班级,而是一个大家庭.
这就是我的班级,一个大家庭,我永远都爱它.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码MY CLASS 作文
小风爱小灰0961
This is my class.It's small.It's clean.In my class,there're fifty-two children.My deskmate is Zhang Jia ni.She's short.She'sbeautiful.I like her.Mrs.Xia is our classteacher.She's tall and thin.She teachers our English.But i don't like English.But i like her.In my classroom.There're two blackboards,two doors,four fans,six windows,fifty-fourchairs,twenty-seven deskes,a cupboard.I like my class!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 my teacher英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信