a day at school life 课文整篇课文的翻译

当前位置: &
求翻译:Good day to you, I hope you are having a wonderful day at school and your kids, I hope they are okay and well. A lot has been going on and the Al-Queda and Talibans have openly declared war on America. Yesterday the American Ambassador to Libya was killed in an attack by these rebel groups and right now we are on red a是什么意思?
Good day to you, I hope you are having a wonderful day at school and your kids, I hope they are okay and well. A lot has been going on and the Al-Queda and Talibans have openly declared war on America. Yesterday the American Ambassador to Libya was killed in an attack by these rebel groups and right now we are on red a
问题补充:
美好的一天给你,我希望你有一个美好的一天,在学校和你的孩子,我希望他们都还好,。已经持续了很多人克达和塔利班已公开对美国宣战。昨天在袭击中丧生的美国驻利比亚这些叛乱团体,现在我们是红色警报,因为我们不知道下一次攻击将来自。请我亲爱的,我不是说让你害怕,但我说这句话的,这样你就可以
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!求一篇英语课文的翻译 What Do Students Do at Green High School?_百度知道
求一篇英语课文的翻译 What Do Students Do at Green High School?
Do Students Do at Green High School?
Here are the results of the student activity survey at Green High School. Most students exercise three or four times a week.Some student exeercise are very active and exercise every day.As for homework,most students do homework every day.Some students do homework threeor four times a week.No students do homework once or twice a week.The results for&watch TV&are interesting.Some student watch TV once or twice a week,somestudents watch TV three or four times a week,but most students watch TV every day.
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
学生们在做什么绿色高中?这里是学生活动的调查结果在绿色高中。多数学生运动三次或每周四次。一些学生练习很活跃每天锻炼。至于家庭作业,大多数学生每天都做作业。一些学生做家庭作业3 -每周四次。没有学生每周做一次家庭作业。“看电视”的结果是有趣的。一些学生看电视,一次或每周两次,有些学生来说看电视三次或每周四次,但大部分学生每天都看电视
其他类似问题
英语课文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:It’s your first day at a new school.You’ve been stressing the night before if you’ll make any friends on that day.You are worried that you won’t be able to introduce yourself or go up to someone and strike a conversation.You have butterflies in your stomach and you are thinking the worst of things.What if I’m not able to click with anyone,if I look out of place?是什么意思?
It’s your first day at a new school.You’ve been stressing the night before if you’ll make any friends on that day.You are worried that you won’t be able to introduce yourself or go up to someone and strike a conversation.You have butterflies in your stomach and you are thinking the worst of things.What if I’m not able to click with anyone,if I look out of place?
问题补充:
这是你第一天在新 school.You 一直强调夜之前如果您会使任何对那天的朋友们担心你不能做个自我介绍或有人去,罢工 conversation.You 有蝴蝶在你的胃和你在想,最糟糕的 things.What,如果我不能够通过单击与 anyone,if 我看的地方吗?
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:A couple of years ago I spent the day at an elementary school in New Jersey. It was a nice average school, a square and solid building with that patented classroom aroma of disinfectant and chalk, chock-full of reasonably well-behaved kids from middle-class families. I handled three classes, and by the time I staggered是什么意思?
A couple of years ago I spent the day at an elementary school in New Jersey. It was a nice average school, a square and solid building with that patented classroom aroma of disinfectant and chalk, chock-full of reasonably well-behaved kids from middle-class families. I handled three classes, and by the time I staggered
问题补充:
几个几年前,我花了一天在新泽西州的小学。它是一个不错的平均的学校,广场和坚实的建设与专利,消毒剂和粉笔的课堂香气,塞满合理乖巧来自中产阶级家庭的孩子。我处理了三个班,和我错开时间出了门,我想躺下休息一天。
couple of years ago A I spent the day at an elementary school in New Jersey It . was a nice average school, a square and solid Building with that patented aroma of disinfectant and classroom chalk, chock-full of reasonably well-behaved kids from middle-class families I . three classes, and handled b
A couple of years ago I spent the day at an elementary school in New Jersey. It was a nice average school, a square and solid building with that patented classroom aroma of disinfectant and chalk, chock-full of reasonably well-behaved kids from middle-class families. I handled three classes, and by
A couple of years ago I spent the day at an elementary school in New Jersey. It was a nice average school, a square and solid building with that patented classroom aroma of disinfectant and chalk, chock-full of reasonably well-behaved kids from middle-class families. I handled three classes, and by
A couple of years ago I spent the day at an elementary school in New Jersey. It was a nice average sc hool, a square and solid building with that patented classroom aroma of disinfectant and chalk, chock-full of reasonably well-behaved kids from middle-class families. I handled three classes, and by
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!yeah. well,have a good day at school.翻译_百度知道
yeah. well,have a good day at school.翻译
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
好吧。祝你今天在学校过得愉快。
是啊。好了,在学校有个美好的一天。
呃..好吧。祝你在学校有好的一天~