( ) three times biggera day,and two pills each time.

My personal rating of VigRX PlusEffectivenessErection QualityPriceSupportSummaryI have used vigrx plus for 6 months now and I have been very pleased with the results. Except for a few minor headaches and the price - then this product is perfect for anybody with weak erections or a small penis.
Just make sure you use it for at least 3 months so you will get the full effect of the pills! The product works on 98% of all men, if you are in the unlucky 2% don't worry, just use your money back guarantee and get a full refund.
Discount Code: vplus10
User Rating: 4.2 (53 votes)Sending
My results after 6 months:
+1.1 inch longer penis
+0.8 inch thicker penis
No erection problems
Stronger erections
Longer lasting in bed
Better and longer orgasms
My results after a half year! I have just finished my 6’th month with VigRX plus and feel that I have the knowledge to write a good review of it. I bought a full year supply back in October 2014 so I’ll continue to use them and I will update my review and results later on.
Why did I buy VigRX Plus pills?
I have had trouble getting an erection since my mid-twenties and it was not getting better at all after hitting the thirties. And I could use an extra inch below to be honest. So I was in the marked for stuff that could help me get better erections and increase the length and girth of my penis.
After a ton of research I decided on VigRX Plus because of its amazing results and pure natural ingredients. And last but not least it comes with an amazing penis exercise program that will help you gain length and girth.
What will VigRX Plus do for you?
The pills are packed with several different ingredients that all help you in a different way. If you take the pills 2 times a day and follow the p you will get the following effects:
More control over your erections.
Longer lasting erections.
Stronger and harder erections.
More intense orgasms and the ability to get several orgasms after each other.
Last longer in bed.
Get a longer penis, with the penis exercises.
Get a thicker penis, with the penis exercises.
Let’s get starting
I got the pills after a few days of ordering them and started taking them the same day as they arrived. Your normal VigRX Plus dosage is 2 pills per day, one in the morning and one at dinner. It is a good idea to take the pills together with a meal and a glass of water.
I started out with the penis exercise program the same day as well. I must say that it felt kind of weird to do the exercises in the beginning and it took some time to get used to it. The exercises do also require some technique, but I got a pretty good routine after a few weeks.
The routine that I used was:
Warm-up – Start off your penis exercises with a short 5 min penis warm-up. I did this by wrapping a soaking wet towel around my penis. The towel has to be hot, but not burning hot. Remove the towel before it gets colder than your body temp.
Penis stretching – This exercise it very simple and you will learn how to do it the right way after 2 min. There are long descriptions + videos and pictures in the included penis exercise program that comes with VigRX Plus pills.
Penis Jelqing – This exercise is actually not that easy to do, but I got the hang of it after a few weeks. A good advice it to apply plenty of lubricant. The best and cheapest is baby oil. (You can buy it in any medium and large size shops and its way cheaper than other kind of lubricants)
You can add other exercises if you want to increase your penis size even more. But it does take some time, but in the end it’s all worth it!
My results after 6 months
This is the results that I have achieved during the last 6 months with VigRX Plus and penis exercises:
+1.1 inch longer penis
+0.8 inch thicker penis
No erection problems (or at least very few problems)
Stronger erections
Longer lasting in bed
In the beginning my penis length was 5.9” and my penis girth was 5.1”. Today my penis length is 7” and my penis girth is 5.9”.
I’m very happy with the results so far but I will continue to see how long I can get in one year!
Do I recommend it?
Yes, I do recommend them to all the men and boys who have erection problems or just want harder and stronger erections. Make sure that you buy one of the packages that contain the penis exercises if you want a longer and thicker penis.
Get a month supply for free
This is a smart little trick to get an extra box of pills for free.
But this trick does only work on a computer, not your phone or tablet. So go to your computer and follow the steps below:
Go to the official web shop ()
Click “Order Now” in the right corner
Click on the package you want
Fill in the information (Name, address, state, email, and so on)
Click “Back” in your browser
Two popups should now appear. Press “Stay on this site” on the first. The second one will tell you something like “Can I offer you a Free Month Supply?” Press the “CLICK HERE”
A “Free special offer” should now appear on you item description
Or simply follow the video below
Why is it important to buy from the official web shop?
This is kind of an important question because you can sometimes buy some very cheap pills on E-Bay and other online places, but DON’T! 99.99% of those pills are counterfeit and they will do you no good. Sometimes they might even hurt you, but in most cases they are made of pure calcium and will just go through your system without and problems.
VigRX Plus is shipped to the entire WORLD!
The pills are shipped the same day or the day after they are ordered. You have 3 different shipping options when you order the pills.
International mail – This does take a long time, up to 2 weeks and it does not come with tracking code. At $19.99 it is the cheapest way to get them.
International rush – This kind of shipping is send with DHL and has a tracking code, so you can follow you package and see when it will arrive. The normal time is from 3 to 6 days. The cost for this shipping option is $29.99
International rush with FedEx – This is the fastest option but also the most expensive one. If you want your pills really quickly this is the option for you. The delivery time is 2 to 5 days and it will set you back $42.99
They are shipped in a neutral brown cardboard box. Nobody will see what you buy, not even the mail man.
Why Should I buy VigRX Plus?
Do I need to buy VigRX Plus penis pills? If you can answer “yes” to any of the following questions, then you can benefit from at least one of the properties that the pills have:
I have a hard time getting an erection, even if I’m with a very hot girl?
My ere I would love to be able to get a rock hard erection?
I do not have any sexual lust left. I would rather watch TV or play on my PlayStation than have sex?
I don’t find sex very satisfying?
I can’t last more than 2 min. in bed before I cum?
I would love to add an inch to my penis length?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of the questions above then you can benefit from the pills.
Where should I buy VigRX Plus?
Unfortunately you can only buy the pills in a few stores online. The
is to get it from the official web shop. They offer really big discounts if you buy the 12 month package and they will include several bonus products if you buy 4-12 month supply. It’s definitely worth it.
Written by
My VigRX Plus results:
+1.1 inch longer penis
+0.8 inch thicker penis
No erection problems
Stronger erections
Longer lasting in bed
Get a month supply for free
Go to the official web shop ()
Click “Order Now” in the right corner
Click on the package you want to buy
Fill in the information (Name, address, state, email, and so on)
Click “Back” in your browser
Two popups should now appear. Press “Stay on this site” on the first. The second one will tell you something like “Can I offer you a Free Month Supply?” Press the “CLICK HERE”
A “Free special offer” should now appear on you item description
I recommend VigRX Plus}

我要回帖

更多关于 as three times as 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信