i am taller than you(smart)than him i am taller than you(smart)of all

Unit 3 I’m more outgoing than my sister单元考试卷(有答案人教新目标)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Unit&3&I’m&more&outgoing&than&my&sister单元考试卷(有答案人教新目标)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Unit&3&I’m&more&outgoing&than&my&sister单元考试卷(有答案人教新目标)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
Unit 3 I’m more outgoing than my sister单元考试卷(有答案人教新目标)时间:100分钟 满分:100分一、根据句意及汉语提示完成单词。(10分)1、― What’s the matter with her?― Nothing s&&&& . She has a cold.2、Lang Lang is a&&&&& (天才的) pianist.He is very famous.3、Don’t&&&&&&& (触摸) the glass.It may hurt you.4、It’s impolite to l&&&&&&& at the people in trouble.5、Jimmy was more&&&&&&&& (努力的)than me so he got better grades.6、B&&&&&& of his parents like taking a walk after supper.7、Ann is f&&&&&&&& than Sue.She likes telling jokes.8、It’s n&&&&&& for us to study hard.9、Can you tell me some&&&&&&&& (情况)about your new library?10、Please be quiet. Don’t talk so l&&&&&&& .二、用所给词的适当形式。(10分)1、&Please say it again.I didn’t hear what you said&&&&& (clear) .2、&Susan is&&&&&&&& (good) than me at English.3、&The girl is very quiet and doesn’t enjoy&&&&&&&&& (go) to the parties.4、&She likes to have friends who are&&&&& (difference) from her.5、&I&&&&&&&&&&& (true) like the coat.I want to buy it.6、&They made us&&&&&&&&&& (stay) at home.7、&When we heard the good news, we all&&&&&&&&& (laugh) happily.8、&It’s important for us&&&&&&&& (read)English every morning.9、&Bill’s backpack is bigger than&&&&&&&&& (I) .10.My friend Emma doesn’t write as&&&&&&&& (good) as her brother.三、单项选择。(20分)1、― I prefer speaking to listening in English learning.―Oh, really? I think you should be good at&&&&&&&&&& of them.A. both&&&&&&&&& B. neither&&&&&& C. some&&&&&&& D.all2.In fact, listening is just as ____ as speaking in language learning.A.important&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.more important&&& C. more difficult&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. more interesting3. _____ exercise you take,&&&&&&& you’ll be.A.&T the fatter&&&&&&& B. T the fatter& C. T the more fatter&&&&&&&& D. T the fatter& 4. _____ Mary, good students should have the same veiws&&&&&&& her.&A.Fwith&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Fas&& &C. Wfor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Ffor5. ______the car is old, it still runs well.A.Because&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.So&& C. Though&&&&&&&&&& D.But6.― I am _____ . May I have something to eat?― OK. Here is some bread.A.&thirsty&&&&&& B.hungry&&&&& C. tired&&&&&& D. sleepy7. Farmers become _____ in our hometown in recent years.A.&more and more rich&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.richer and richer& C.more rich and more rich&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.much richer than8. Anna is _____ to work out the problems.A.careful enough&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.enough carefulC. carefully enough&&&&&&&&&&& D. enough carefully9.Lin Dan& _____Li Zongwei and&&&&&&& the game in 2012 London Olympic Games.A.win&&&&&&&& B.beat&&&& C.beat&&&& D.won10. Please speak more _____ . Your father is sleeping.A.loud&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.quietC.quietly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. clear11. My younger sister is _____ more outgoing than me.A.&more&&&&&&&&&& B. most&&&&&& C. a little&&&&&&&& D. little12. ― Which of the caps will you take?I’ll take______ , one for my father,the other for my mother.A.&neither&&&&& B.both&& C.all&&&&& D. either13. The boy does’t speak ____ his sister, but his writing is good.A.&as well as&&&&&&&& B. so good as& & C. more better than D. more worse than14. We should use______ plastic bags to help protect the enviromment. Let’s say goodbye to them.A.&fewer&&&&& B.more&& C. some&&&&&&&& D. less15. ― Should friends be different or the same?― _____ .A.Yes, they should.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.No, they shouldn’t.C. They should be the same.&&&&&&&& D. They should be friends.16.―&&&&&&&& is your brother ?―The one on a black bike.A.What&&&&&&& B.WhichC. Where&&&&&&&& D. When17. Which is&&&&&&&&& , an elephant or a tiger& ?A.strong&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.strongerC.strongest&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the strongest18.――John, is Helen your twin brother?――Oh, yes. He is twenty minutes& _______than me.A.heavier&&&&&&&&&&&& B.biggerC. taller&&&&&&&&&&& D.older19.The man looks very young._____ he is already 70.A.&In fact&&&&&&&& B. First of all&&&&& C.After all&&&&&&& D. At first20.Mr.Brown is good_____ children. They all love him.A.&at&&&&& B.with&&&&& C. for&&&&&&& D. in四.完形。(10分)Henry is a little fatter than he wants to be. He& 21 to lose some weight(减肥).So he is on the diet(节食).He tries not to eat too& 22&& and he eats very little meat because it will make him&& 23 . He also does exercise every& 24& . He swims very often,25 he runs about two kilometers a day. Now he is _26__&&&&&&& than before. Henry's sister, Susan, is healthier than Henry.& 27& is also younger and thinner than he. She does&& 28 every day, too. She doesn't&& 29&& much meat. But she eats a lot of fruit and vegetables because she thinks&&& 30&& are better for her health. && (&&&& )21. A. wants& B. likes&&&&&& C. goes&&& D .want&&&&&&&&& && (&&&& )22 A. many&& B. less&&&&&& C. much&&& D. more && (&&&& )23.A.thin&&& B. fat&&&&&&& C . ill&&& D .tired&&& && (&&&& )24. A.month&&&&& B. week&&&& C.day&&& D. year&&&&&& &(&&&& )25.A. and&&&&&&&&& B.because&&&& C .but&&&&& D. when&&& &(&&&& )26. A later&& B. shorter&&& C.longer&&&&&& D.&& stronger &(&&&& )27.A.& She&&&&& B. He&&&&&& C.They&&&& D.&& We&&&&& &(&&&& )28. A. shopping& B.housework&&&&&& C. homework&&& D. exercise& &(&&&& )29.A. drink&&& B.eat&&&&&&&&&& C.& cook&&&&&&& D.&&& buy&& &(&&&& )30. A.you&&& B. them&&&&& C. they&&&&&& D. we五.理解。(30分)A&& Cindy, Jerry and Mary are giving their opinions about a good friend.Cindy: I think a good friend should be honest(诚实的). That’s more important than any other thing and is where a good friendship starts. If a friend isn’t honest, he may lose his friends’ trust.Jerry: I think a good friend has to be generous. Here“generous” doesn’t mean he has to give& his friends his lunch money or his clothes. It means he should share(分享) his ideas and feelings wi th his friends. In fact, his friends can know him better in this way.Mary: In my opinion a good friend should understand(理解) his friends. When there’s some-thing wrong between him and his friends, he must put himself in his friends’ place and& think more for his friends.(&& )31. What does the underlined sentence(句子) mean?A. To be honest is the most important.&& B. To be honest is as important as other things.C. To be honest is not so important.D. Honest people g et more things than others.(&& )32. Jerry would like to make friends with people who ______.A. give him lunch money B. know him very wellC. tell him their ideas and feelings D. give him some clothes(&& )33. Mary thinks friends should ______.A. visit each other oftenB. go to more places to playC. understand each otherD. help each other do more things(&& )34. Which of the following is NOT true?A. They are talking about what they think a good friend should be.B. They are talking about money.C. They are talking about clothes.D. They are talking about trust.(&& )35. What’s the best title of the passage?A. My friend.&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Trust is the most important. C.Opinions about a good friends.&&&&&&& D. Being generous is the important.
BWhy is 2004 a special year? Because it is a Leap Year(闰年).What’s so special about that? Well, we have a Leap Year every four years. And it has 366 days, not the usual (通常的)365. In a Leap Year, we have 29 days in February, while in a usual year we have only 28 days.Why do we have a Leap Year? We have a Leap Year so we can keep the calendar (日历)in step (一致)with the seasons. The calendar is a kind of clock for the year. But how long is a year? A calendar year is 365 days. But a true year is 365 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes and 46 seconds long. That’s the time it takes the earth to go around the sun. So every four years we have one more day, and we put it at the end of February, the shortest month of a year. Then we have a Leap Year.(&&& )36. How often can we have a Leap Year?A. Every year&& B. Every February& C. Every four years(&&& )37. What is a calendar? It’s a kind of clock _______.A. for the year& B. for Leap Year& C. for the usual year(&&& )38. It takes the earth ________ to go around the sun.A. a day& B. a year& C. a little longer than 365 days(&&& )39. Which is the shortest month of the year?A. February& B. March& C. May(&&& )40. Mary was born on February 29,1972. Now she is 32. How many birthdays has she had?A. 32& B. 16& C. 8&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& CFind and keep your friendship  Every one of us ,rich or poor,should at least have one or two good friends.Your friends will listen to you when you speak,will take care of you when you are sick,and will be together with you in your journey through life.  Everyone needs friends.Friendship can make us happier.How can we find a good friend and get on well with each other?Here is some advice.  ★ Make friends with a person who is easy to get along with.  ★ You should make friends with a person who has something in common with you.  ★ Give your friend a hand when he or she is in trouble .Friends should always be ready to help each other.  ★ Believe in each other.This is the most important thing in a friendship.  ★ Even the best friends may have quarrel (争吵)sometimes.If this happens ,don’t let your quarrel last too long.Try to make up with(和好) your friends soon.Friendship is a kind of treasure in our life.It is like a bottle of wine,the longer it is kept,the better it will be. 根据短文内容,判断正误(T/F)。41.Rich people don’t need friends.  42.If your friends are in trouble,you should help them.  43.Make friends with people who are not difficult to get along with.  44.Don’t believe in your friends.  45.Best friends don’t have a quarrel.六、句型转换。(5分)1.&I’m not as strong as my brother.(改为同义句)My brother is ______ _______ me.2. Mary is smart. Linda is smarter.(合并为一句)Linda is ______ _____ Mary.3.My favorite color is white.(改为同义句)I like white ______ _____ any other color.4. The one with long hair is my uncle. (对划线部分提问)_____ _____ is your uncle?
5.Miss. Li is popular in our class. Mr.Wang is more popular.(改为同义句)Mr.Wang is ________ _______&&&&&&&&& Miss Li in our class.七.书面表达。(15分)根据提示,以“My Best Friend and I”为题,写一篇短文,比较你俩的特征,80词左右。提示:1.我的好友名叫琳达;2.在某些方面我们看起来一样;在某些方面我们看起来不同;3.我们都有黑眼睛、黑头发;4.她比我高,比我文静,很认真;5.我外向一点,而且比她风趣;6.都喜欢读书。
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 参考答案一.1.serious 2. Talanted 3.touch 4.laugh 5.hard-working 6.Both 7.funnier 8.rmation 10 .loudly二.1.clearly 2. better 3.going 4.different 5.truly 6.stay 7.laughed 8. to read 9. mine 10. well三.1-5 AABBC 6-10 BBADC 11-15 CAAAC 16-20 BBDAB四.21-25 ADBCA& 26-30 DADBC五.A:ACCAC B:CACAC C:FTTFF六.1.stronger than 2.smarter than 3.better than 4. Which one 5. more popular than七.I have several friends, and the closest one is Linda.In some ways, we look the same.But in some other ways, we look different.We both have black eyes and black hair.She is taller than me, and she is quieter.She does things very carefully.I am more outing, and I am& funnier.We both have the same interests.We like reading in commen.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?英语语法之比较级_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语语法之比较级
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢形容词比较级讲义_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
形容词比较级讲义
上传于||文档简介
&&主​要​用​于​初​二​上
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢发英语作文~初二~欢迎纠错~_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,124,648贴子:
发英语作文~初二~欢迎纠错~收藏
八上第二次作文:I Had A Cold&&& I had got a cold last night.So&&& I had a sleepless①night.My boy friend was worried.This morning he took me to see a doctor.&&& The doctor looked me over② carefully and said,"Tim,you had a bad cold."I was so sad.Then the doctor gave me some medicine and told me to take it 3 times a day after each meal.I couldn't wait.So&&& I took it.(After a few minutes).Then I was feeling well."You should drink alots of water."He said.I thanked him and went home.&&& Then I went home .The medicine was bitter③.I didn't like it at all.But my mon wanted me to take it on time④.&&& I am feeling well now.My mom and my boyfriend are very happy.I don't want to have a cold any more.So I think healthy habits are very inportant for us!Of course,it's necessary for us to take exercise!&&& Today is Saturday.Money Potter has a cold.We are sad,and we hope she could feel better soon.She is very happy.①失眠的②从头到尾③苦的④按时八上第三次作文:【写信,无标题】Dear Tom,&&& I am sorry I can't come to your birthday party this week.Because I am so busy these days.&&& Yesterday,my parents went to Japan on business,and they will come back next week.&&& You know,my parents had been suffering from diabetes①.This morning she had a return② of the diabetes.I have to take care of her.I am sure you can understand this.&&& On Tuesday morning,I will have an English exam.I heard that exam is very difficult.The teachers will test us on irregular verbs③.So I need to swot up④my irregular verbs.I hope that you can also forgive me,I really don't want to let my parents down⑤!&&& And on Wednesday,I will go to my brother's home.He has much difficulty with math,like solving equations⑥,drawing perpendicular bisector⑦ and so on.What a burden⑧!But I still need to coach⑨ him for his questions.&&& I'd like to come to your birthday party,but I don't really have the time.&&& It's very kind of you to have invited me!&&& Happy birthday to you!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li&&& Ping①患糖尿病②复发③不规则动词④刻苦攻读【也有临时抱佛脚的意思】⑤让我的父母失望⑥解方程⑦垂直平分线⑧负担⑨辅导
八上第三次作文:Our Class&&& In our class,everyone is different,and everyone's personality【1】is different,too.Now let me tell you the differences between them.&&& In our class,Aven is funny,he used to make fun of【2】 us.Bob is a little funnier than him,because he often giggles【3】.Frank is much funnier than Bob.So he is the funniest boy in our class.Alice is serious.Jack is more serious than her.Shen Limou is much more serious than Jack,because he often teaches us how to be quiet.So he is the most serious boy in our class.Patrick is outgoing.He likes playing with the male【4】 students together.I am more outgoing than him,because I am very crazy.Tashigi is a lot more outgoing than me.So she is the most outgoing girl in our class.Frank is very athletic.Because he can jump very high.Tony is a little more athletic,because he is stronger than Frank.Liu Lin is much more athletic than Tony.Because he has strong muscles【5】,and he can run so fast that nobody can catch up【6】 with him.So he is the most athletic boy in our class.What about your class?1.性格2.开玩笑,取笑3.咯咯地笑4.男性的【我承认这再次带有BL色彩】5.肌肉6.追赶上
八上第四次作文:My ChangeTwo years ago,I was a primary school student.Now let me tell you my change.【我特喜欢用这句话开头……】Two years ago,I was short,and I wasn't so tall as my father,but as the saying goes【1】,“Good things come in small packages.”【2】So I was not upset two years ago.And I was smart two years ago.I was good at Math and the Math teacher was fond of me【3】.I was a little popular 2 years ago,although I know,the more popular I am,the more corrupt【4】 I am,but I can still study hard.And I was very introverted【5】2 years ago,I dared【6】not ask my teachers a qusetion.I used to fail in the English exam,and I was rather【7】 a pedestrian【8】 student before.Now,I have changed a lot.I am much taller than before,and I am smarter and smarter.But I am not popular,I think there is nothing more important than studying as a student.And I am more outgoing than before.I thinj we should learn from Patrick.Sometimes he is like a kid,and sometimes he is very serious.He is a boy of moods【9】【这句话完全瞎编,为的是能写上这人】Maybe in this way,we can study well.I am a better student now.Because I study hard now.This is my change,and do you have any change?1.常言道2.小的往往是好的3.喜爱4.堕落的5.内向的6.敢于7.相当8.缺乏想象力的9.喜怒无常的人
初二9月26日作文:八上英语书P12回信Dear Sally,I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well.I think you should have a good rest,then you may go to see a doctor.The doctor will gibe you some medicine.And you should take it on time.Then you will feel better soon.You are stressed out,oh!That's too bad!Though Putonghua is very difficult.You can use method【方法】.For example,you can read more newspapers,and you'd better go to school to study Putonghua.In these ways,you will get to improve your Putonghua quickly.You study late every night.I think it's bad for you to keep in good health!You have to get enough sleep!Or you will have a poor memory!Don't spend too much time practicing Putonghua!Your host family is nice.It's great!They will care about you.And take care of yourself when they aren't with you!I hope you feel better soon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ××很多感叹号,不知道当时怎么想的。
Unit 6作文:How To Make Fruit Salad?I like fruit salad bery much,because it is very delicious,and it's easy to make it.Now let me tell you how to make fruit salad.First of all,cut up a banana,an apple,a pear and a watermelon.You'd better cut them into cubes【切成小块】,because it can make the fruit salad look more delicate【和delicious差不多】.Then you can put them in a large bowl,and you'd better not put them in a dirty bowl,otherwise【和or差不多,我对wise这单词有意思……】it may affect your appetite【影响你的食欲】.Next put in 2 teaspoons of cinnamon and a cup of yogurt.Of course,volume of them can change according to your personal preference【你可以根据你个人喜好来增减】.Finally mix them all up.How delicious it is!I can not help making【禁不住要来制作】 it!
My Summer Vacation【和之前的作文想比较简单】Last summer I flew to Beijing for vacation.It was really fantastic!In Beijing,I visited some places of interests.Now let me tell you where I have gone.First I went to the Palace Museum,it was so great.Then I climbed the Great Wall,I was amazed at its grandiosity【雄伟】.Next I visited the Summer Palace,I took a photo there,because it was very beautiful.I have never seen such a beautiful building.Finally I went to the Ming Tombs【十三陵】.You couldn't imagine how beautiful it was!This vacation really opened my eyes.How great my summer vacation was!
Deng YapingDeng Yaping was born on February 6th,1973.She won 4 Olympic gold medals and she was known as【被称为】“Ping-Pong Queen”.She went to Tsinghua University to study English Management in 1997.But she hardly ever had English basic【基础】.So she put her heart into studying English down to the ground【彻底地】.And when she studied,she studied English every day and always slept 5 hours every day.So she has lost much of her hair.She went to Cambridge【剑桥】University in 1998.She usually read books while she was walking.Deng Yaping started to play table tennis when she was 6.She joined the Henan table tennis team at the age of 11.When she was 17,she joined the national table tennis team.She went to Tsinghua University to major in English and management by the time she was 24.She became the number one women's singles player in the ITTF【国际乒乓球联合会】from .How hard she studies!Why don't we learn from her?
My Dream Job【纯属娱乐,请勿当真】Everybody has their own dream job.I also have my dream job.I am going to be a bionicist【仿生学家】.Why do I want to be a bionicist?'cause to be a bionicist,I can create【创造】some new things.There are many examples of bionic in our life,such as spaceships,saws【锯片】,smoke bombs【烟雾弹】 and so on.And it will bring a lot of convenience【便利】.How can I be a bionicist?First of all,I am going to study hard and go to a famous university.Then I will work in the laboratory【实验室】.And sometimes I will discuss about bionics with others.Next I want to make friends who are good at bionics.Finally I will invent【发明】lots of things.I hope that my dream will come true some day!
给那个孤独的孩子的回信【有史以来最短的一篇】Dear Lonely Kid,There are a lot of things you could do.First,you could try to be optimistic【乐观的】and positive【和active差不多】,and you should call him up.If you are still upset,you will have fewer friends,then you will be negative【active反义词】,that's too bad for you!After all,you are just a boy,you should not habe these feelings.Another piece of advice is that you could play with them often.In this way,they will think you are approachable【和Friendly差不多】.Then maybe they will invite you to the birthday party next time.Good luck!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Mary
My Dream Job【再次纯属娱乐,天知道Sherry要让我们写2次,会不会还有一次……】For many young people,becoming a singer seem like a dream job.When someone asks me that I am going to be when I grow up,I always tell him I am going to be a singer. I think a singer can bring happiness.If I become a singer,I will be able to stand on the stage【舞台】.And I always think I was born to enjoy making a dance floor【舞池】 like a circus.If I am on the stage,I will find myself full of energy【能量】.I always have a wonderful time singing songs.So how am I going to do it?First,I am going to study hard.I won't be able to go to college unless I study hard.Next I am going to sing in a pub【酒吧】to practice my singing.After that,I will sign a contract【签合约】,then I will make an album【唱片】.And I will be famous.In fact,although some singers think they are not happy.I think if I become a singer,I will be able to make a living doing something I love.【As long as【只要】I study hard,I guess if I said I wanted to be a singer,my parents wouldn't hold it against me!】这一句不解释。
The HouseworkWhat do you think about the housework?I think it's necessary for us to do some housework.And we really need to share some housework with our parents.The reasons are as follows【adv.如下】.First,doing housework can enable【使能够】 the students to have some sense of responsibility【责任感】.Nobody can depend on others all his life.So we should learn to do some housework now.In the second place【相当于second,中考可以用这个占格子……】,doing housework can keep you healthy and strong,and some can even 【be regarded as被当作是】 a kind of 【physical exercise体育锻炼】.Finally,doing housework can share your parents' work.They must be very happy if you say"Have a rest,let me help you".Then what can we do?Well,it's easy!After we get up,we can make the beds and clean up the rooms.If we are free,we can help our parents to do the dishes and do the laundry.These can all reduce【减少】 our parents' burden【负担】.I hope we can try to do some chores as possible as we can.Please don't say you hate to do chores.If you can't do chores until now,I think you should learn to do it.It's a good change for us to make a good life and a great future.
心血来潮把上次的月考作文发一下,考试作文很保守Everybody has problems, me too.I had an argument with my mother last week.Because I thought my clothes were not beautiful enough,and they were even out of style!And I failed the exam,'cause my English was really poor.I was under much pressure at that time,there are the reasons that I argued with my mother.Finally,I thought I did wrong.So I am going to take a little time to think it over.I believe I could solve the problems well.So I am going to find a part-time job and make some money.Then I will buy some clothes on my own.And I will get a tutor to improve my English grades.In the end,maybe I will be able to apologize to my mother,I think she will forgive me!
然后是八下57页的回信作文Dear Mr and Mr Harris,Welcome to our neighborhood.You must be excited to be in a new house.However,would you mind not playing football in the house?Would you mind not talking on the phone in such a loud voice?Would you please not throw the litter out of the window?It's very dangerous to people outside and it also makes our surroundings【环境】 dirty!And we would be glad if you didn't play the guitar.We can't sleep well if you make too much noise.We'll be very thankful if you agree with our requests!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Your sincerely,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ×××
My Favorite Pet The trendiest kind of pet these days is the shepherd dog【牧羊犬】.It's very lovely.I have a shepherd named Americano.He could smell well and I love him very much.He is friendly and he likes eating meat,and I feed him every day as well.He loves exercise and he can run so fast that he can chase【追到】the cats easily.I think it's interesting and I also think he is clever.Of course,life with a shepherd dog isn't perfect.He is so particular about food that my parents don't want to feed him.If there is no maet,he'd rather eat nothing that eat anything,so I often try my best to meet him.Besides,he is too big to sleep in the house.I guess I need to make a big house for him.I am sure he will be happy to live in the house.Do you love my dog?
回复:1楼a lots of&&
应该为:a lot of 或是 lots of开头的Then i went home 可以不用,上文不是已经提过了吗。或者可以改为Then i get home到家mon似乎是不小心打错 可用mom或者mum“it's necessary for us to take exercise!”加一个频率副词会更好。
回复:1楼“I had got a cold last night.So&&&& I had a sleepless①night.”我似乎看不出什么太大的关联,可将So改为What is more可译:更糟的是。“we hope she could feel better soon.She is very happy.”真抱歉,我觉得这句改改会更好,没有逻辑顺序了。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
-----13岁后辈飘过可自动忽视--------
我也觉得~初二上我完全是在浑浑噩噩中度过的~不过这些作文都是满分啊~
打快了~理解一下= =
上帝啊,帅哥你当我无知好了,拿满分作文开涮。
U got a BOYFRIEND in junior high? So bad i am too old... i don't even have a boyfriend in college...
本姑娘看了第一行直接喷了。代沟嘛。。。
.My boy friend was worried.This morning he took me to see a doctor.I am feeling well now.My mom and my boyfriend are very happy.关系好复杂,讲讲你boyfriend吧。。嘻嘻
怎么说了,单词的词汇已一个初二的学生而言已经很不错了,但你有几点要注意下。
1.词组的应用不要弄错2.有一些语法错误3.文章都是一句一句的,可能你还没学到从句。不过你真是初二的吗,我高中的时候都写不出来这些文章
- -我记得这些题目我初中也差不多都写过…
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 i am taller than he 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信