s as t a r5091096906是啥

的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:Teaching Resources
&   &   &   & S-A-N-T-A
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to stay up-to-date with our latest videos!
Language Focus
Other songs about:
Simple spelling. Features of Santa (red hat, white beard, twinkle in his eye).
S-A-N-T-A Lyrics and Actions
(* = Pat your belly or clap.)
? Red hat, [Pretend to put on a hat.]
white beard, [Pretend to stroke your beard.]
twinkle in his eye. [Point to the corner of your eye and twist your finger back and forth.]
Santa is his name-o. [Pat your big, round tummy.]
S-A-N-T-A [Point to letter picture cards or the letters written on the whiteboard.]
And Santa is his name-o. [Pat your big, round tummy.]
Red hat, white beard, twinkle in his eye.
Santa is his name-o.
And Santa is his name-o.
Santa is his name-o.
And Santa is his name-o.
Santa is his name-o.
And Santa is his name-o.
Santa is his name-o.
And Santa is his name-o.
Santa is his name-o.
And Santa is his name-o.
And Santa is his name-o. ?
Classroom Benefits
Many children are already familiar with the melody and concept of this song from singing one of their favorites, B-I-N-G-O, allowing them to quickly learn this new tune and practice spelling Santa. This is a great song to listen to before and/or while drawing pictures of Santa or making a Santa craft.
Activity Ideas
Sing-AlongSing R-U-D-O-L-P-H! “There is a deer with a red nose and Rudolph is his name-o. R-U-D-O-L-P-H. R-U-D-O-L-P-H. R-U-D-O-L-P-H. And Rudolph is his name-o.” Or choose a student to be Santa, and place a Santa hat on her head. Then sing the song spelling that student's name. “Red hat, white beard, twinkle in her eye, and Maria is her name-o. M-A-R-I-A. M-A-R-I-A. M-A-R-I-A. And Maria is her name-o.”
Spelling SANTAPlace the S,A,N,T, and A mini cards around the room. Draw one of the letters with your finger on the palm of your hand or on the wall and ask the child to find that letter. When she brings it to you, name the letter together. Continue with the rest of the letters. After you have collected all the letters, line them up to spell SANTA. Mix the letters up and try again!
Snowball SANTA
Make groups of six to ten students and have each group sit in a circle with a small bucket or bag in the center. Give one student in each group a crumpled up piece of white paper and tell the group it is a snowball. The first student says, "S," and then tosses the snowball to another student in the circle. That students says, "A," and tosses the snowball gently to another students. Continue tossing the snowball gently to a new student each time, until the group has spelled SANTA. The fifth student gets one try to toss the snowball into the small bucket or bag. If the snowball goes in, she gets to write an S on the board for her team. Play again. The first team to spell SANTA is the winner.Tip: Explain to the students that we never throw snowballs at another person. Gently toss the snowball.
Shaving Foam Santa
Read this blog post on “” for directions!
Please enable JavaScript to view the
Buy This Song Here
Buy This DVD Here
Free Resources
Flashcards
Worksheets
Coloring Pages
More Songs
Super Simple Songs One
Super Simple Songs Two
Super Simple Songs Three
Super Simple Songs - Animals
Super Simple Songs - Halloween
Super Simple Songs - Christmas
Get In Touch
Contact Us
27 Atlantic Ave. Suite 302Toronto, ON合唱谱中 S A T B 代表的是什么_百度作业帮
合唱谱中 S A T B 代表的是什么
S Soprano 女高音T Tenor 男高音A Alto 女低音B Bass男低音
其他类似问题
某胖子去应聘,简历上写"特别能吃苦",老板遂录用。工作一段时间后,老板发现这个胖子巨懒,于是找来谈话"你当初不是说自己特别能吃苦吗?"胖子抱歉地说"对不起老板,当时我多写了一个苦字
扫描下载二维码从下面字母中找出10个英语单词w,e,a,t,h,e,r,m,s,s,i,g,k,l,o,n,g,i,u,f,f,p,a,n,t,s,p,g,n,s,e,d,c,s,b,m,n,k,n,l,f,o,o,t,b,a,l,l,y,i,p,s,r,c,m,n,a,x,e,p,q,c,a,r,r,o,t,y,d,p,m,w,n,v,t,s,r,f,c,e,u,s,g,o,a,t,q,g,b,r,v,t,e,l,e,n,r,a,s,_百度作业帮
从下面字母中找出10个英语单词w,e,a,t,h,e,r,m,s,s,i,g,k,l,o,n,g,i,u,f,f,p,a,n,t,s,p,g,n,s,e,d,c,s,b,m,n,k,n,l,f,o,o,t,b,a,l,l,y,i,p,s,r,c,m,n,a,x,e,p,q,c,a,r,r,o,t,y,d,p,m,w,n,v,t,s,r,f,c,e,u,s,g,o,a,t,q,g,b,r,v,t,e,l,e,n,r,a,s,
渣攻光f8hA
car us go at as
weather天气long长的football足球carrot胡萝卜pants裤子
weather天气,long长的,foot脚,football足球,car汽车,carrot萝卜,ball球,us我们(宾格),go走,at在,as当作,all所有,pants裤子,goat山羊
扫描下载二维码破译 M,M,M,M,M N,S,S,A T,Q,Y,T M,A,Q,A N,N,G,W R,K,A,M M,Y,A,A M,A,M,V M,M,M,M,M_百度知道
破译 M,M,M,M,M N,S,S,A T,Q,Y,T M,A,Q,A N,N,G,W R,K,A,M M,Y,A,A M,A,M,V M,M,M,M,M
提问者采纳
 按照字母所代表的摩斯密码。接下回 就简单了.配着字母一个一个代起来得出、太简单了你们的大脑:  ——————————  —●●●●●●●●—  ———●——●———  ——●———●—●—  —●—●——●●——  ●—●—●—●———  ———●——●—●—  ——●———●●●—  ——————————你你应该知道了吧,还出200分。在加上他问的没由来。恩……这是摩斯密码,一看就知道是他知道答案才来问的,一看就知道不是开头的字母啊
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
M M,M,A M,M,G,T M,K,A N,V M,A,M,M N,A,M,W R,A,M,AM,Y,S,S,M,Q,N,A T,Y,Q,M
密密麻麻吗?年三十爱他前一天吗?安全啊~!你那个外人看啊马,牧阳矮矮们阿~!妈V密密麻麻嘛~!呵呵~~~~~是吧~!
把它的由来说下。
大概就是这个意思是了,望采纳我是你爸爸的爸爸,请问你是我啥?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 s什么a什么t 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信