Whatif i were you 2ne1saying ___ the moment?

Unit_5__What_were_you_doing_when_the_rainstorm_came?人教版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
Unit_5__What_were_you_doing_when_the_rainstorm_came?人教版
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:7.48MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢高考英语交际用语分类总结_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥2.00
&&¥0.30
高考英语交际用语分类总结
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
文档免下载券下载特权
全站付费文档8折起
千本精品电子书免费看
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
BBC白领工作英语对话第39集:处罚教导员工
kira86 于发布 l 已有人浏览
BBC English at Work Episode 39: A step too far BBC白领工作英语第 39 集:处罚教导员工 Narrator: 欢迎回
BBC English at Work Episode 39: A step too far BBC白领工作英语第 39 集:处罚教导员工 Narrator: 欢迎回到 Tip Top 贸易公司 。 新员工 Rachel 可让 Anna 头疼了,做错了好几件 事情。 让我们听听 Anna 准备怎么办。Tom: Right, we've definitely got to do something about Rachel&definitely&only, I'm a bit busy at the moment.Denise: Sorting out your dinner date are you Tom?! So Anna, have you spoken to Paul about this?Anna: Yes I have but he didn't do anything. Denise. Hmm, well he is your boss so I think you've got to speak to him again. Take him some biscuits, that might get his attention.Anna: Well, I'll tryDenise: Oh and keep notes of you have a record of your conversation.Anna: Denise, you're amazing. But where have the pens gone to?Denise: That is strange & we all seem to be losing our pens. Here, use this old pencil.Anna: Thanks.Narrator: Anna. 向上司正式提出对 Rachel 的不满, 你觉得你能做得到吗?Anna: Not really but what else can I do? She is spoiling all the work I've been doing.Narrator: 那到也是。OK, 你可以告诉 Paul 事实情况,你要他采取行动解决问题。Anna: OK. Right, here goes.Paul: Come in.Anna: Hi Paul. I really need to speak to you about Rachel. She really is messing things up&Paul?Paul: Sorry, just counting my biscuits. What were you saying? Rachel? Great girl, isn't she?Anna: No she's not.English at Work 白领英语 & British Broadcasting Corporation 2012 Page 2 of /learningenglishPaul: Oh.Anna: Paul, she's already sent out the wrong order and now she's upset our new client. Plus, have you seen the way she dresses? I'm not happy and I think you've got to take some action.Narrator: Wow, Anna, 真有你的! 不过别偏题了, 保持职业化。Paul: Well I'm sure Mr Socrates would disagree with you. Look, if she is as bad as you say then I'll give you my permission to discipline her & give her a warning.Anna: What! Me?Paul: You know what's she done wrong so tell her not to do it again&and besides, I've got an important meeting to go to and they usually have those delicious shortbread biscuits. (WALKING AWAY) So &I'll leave it with you then? (DOOR SHUTS)Narrator: 这是个废物老板!Anna 接下来怎么办,你觉得你能做到吗?Anna: Not really. What am I going to say?Narrator: 要教导别人可不是件容易的事儿。 你得保持冷静,职业化。告诉 Rachel 她犯了一些 非常严重的错误 &you've made some serious mistakes&, 她需要在联系任何客户 之前先征得你的同意 &you need to consult me before you contact any of our clients.& 给她一个口头警告这种错误不能再犯了,否则你将向领导汇报 &these mistakes cannot happen again otherwise I will have to refer the matter to someone higher.& 这样的做法是非常正式的人事管理步骤,不过也没其他办法了。Anna: Oh it's all very serious but I suppose I've got to do it.Narrator: Good luck! (DOOR OPENS)Rachel: Anna! Darling! What's wrong? I saw Paul and he said you're in a bit of a mood.Anna: It's not a mood Rachel. Can we talk please&now?Rachel: Yeah sure. Let's sit here, shall we?Anna: I wanted to let you know that you've made some serious mistakes.Rachel: Oh!Anna: You have really upset our new client & and you think it's OK to sell secondhand plastic oranges.ERachel: Calm down. It's business, darling.Anna: It's not good business Rachel. These mistakes cannot happen again. If it does I will have to take matters higher and it could result in disciplinary action.Rachel: Oh! You're quite scary for a short girl.Narrator: Well Done! Anna 保持了在困难情形下冷静的态度。希望 Rachel 知道自己应该做什 么了吧。 以下是给人口头警告时可能用到的语言&You've made some serious mistakes.You need to consult me before you contact any of our clients.These mistakes cannot happen again otherwise I will have to refer the matter to someone higher.Narrator: 不知道 Rachel 的反应是什么。(LIFT OPENS)Tom: Oh hello, Rachel.Rachel: Tommy boy. Come give me a hug. (SOUND OF PENS FALLING OUT OF HANDBAG) Oh!Tom: Our pens! All our pens! You've been stealing them! Rachel!Paul: (DOOR OPENS) What's going on&I say what are all those pens doing on the floor?Denise: They're from Rachel's handbag. She's been stealing them!Paul: Right, well, could I see you in my office please Rachel.Anna/Tom/Denise: Gasp!Narrator: 原来 Rachel 竟是公司文具的盗贼,是偷笔大盗。这将意味着什么呢?Find out next time 我们下次节目再见。Listening Challenge 听力挑战Who stole all the pens? 谁偷了公司的笔?(Answer: Rachel. 答案:Rachel)&
相关英语学习内容
职场口语&|&职场口语&|&职场口语&|&职场口语&|&职场口语&|&职场口语&|&
职场口语&|&职场口语&|&职场口语&|&职场口语&|&职场口语&|&职场口语&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
职场口语头条
轻松日记商务职场口语汇总贴,汇总了商务职场口语的整套
公司初级英语会话是专门为在职人士准备的简单口语教程
外企白领英语口语速查速说涵盖了从进入外企到日常办公
职场流行美语及对话总结了职场常用的英语俚语俗语,并附
职场口语最新更新
英语阅读最新头条