skype没有登录界面 界面

Skype for iPhone on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Skype for iPhone by Skype Communications S.a.r.l, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Skype for iPhone
By Skype Communications S.a.r.l
Essentials
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Say “hello” to the new Skype for iPhone.Remastered to put your conversations with the people who matter most at your fingertips.Stay in touch with free messaging, voice or video calls on Skype. Features:o Find all your friends and family in an instant - With over 300 million people using Skype, you’re bound to bump into someone you know.o Talk with your fingers
- No matter where you are, your friends are always available with free messaging.o Call your world from Skype - Free voice and video calls let you talk to your heart’s content with all your friends and family on Skype.o Low cost calls to mobiles and landlines too - Keep in touch, even if they’re not on Skype, with low cost calls to mobiles and landlines on the other side of town or the world.o Share your favorite snaps - Take a great photo you want to share? Send it over Skype to friends and family and you won’t have to worry about email size limits or expensive MMS charges.o Video messaging – Record life’s everyday moments and share them with the people who matter most, with free and unlimited video messaging over Skype.o Chat with anyone, anywhere - Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, Macs, PCs, and even TVs. Whatever your friends or family use, Skype is there. Simple.Learn more about the new Skype for iPhone at:Search the App Store for other great apps from Skype:o Skype Qiko Skype for iPado Skype WiFio GroupMeSystem requirements:o iOS 7.0 or above (If you are using iOS6 or earlier, you can download the last compatible version by tapping install/update and following the prompt to download.)
What's New in Version 5.13.1
See a preview of web pages when you share a link in chat. (Rolling out over several weeks).·
On Apple Watch mark all covnversations as read using Force Touch.·
General Improvements.
iPhone Screenshot
Apple Watch
Customer Reviews
I really like it, but it could be better
One problem I have with this app is the group call function, I can't see my friends and they can't see me, though it may be different on iPad, I think. Another problem I have is that you can't add back someone you've block from your contacts, if you accidentally block and delete one of your friends who you only know through Skype, you're not going to be able to get them back, unless you switch over to Skype on the pc and unblock them, seriously, add a blocked-users list. I also have had times where I'm signed out even if I didn't do, and recently my friend who was away from home and was logged out of Skype the whole time, suddenly appeared as Away for some reason, I asked him via texting if he was home then I asked if he had Skype on his phone and he said no. Fix your group call function on iPhones and iPods so I can see my friends and the can see me, fix this problem with signing you out with you doing so, and do something so that offline contacts don't appear as away.
Skype is ok.
Skype is one of those apps that lies between the border line of good and bad. Skype
is a good app but also a bad app at the same time.Skype has some pretty bad bugs that I would like to be fixed. Sometimes you can enter in the app, but it will exit straight out. It will also not let me see some of the texts from my contacts unless I restart the app. It also has some pretty bad notifications. I'll get a notification, but that's only when I check my Skype. Sometimes it will show notifications, other times it won't. The lags are also pretty bad.Skype is a really good use to talking to friends far away. While FaceTime, is pretty much the same. But I think Skype will be able to earn better stars if you make the updates much more better. Make Skype more like the computer version. Like sharing screens, being able to send contacts, and much more details. Skype will be better if you put a lot more effort into it.
It's good but It needs some serious bug fixes
I really have nothing to complain about personally regarding the reliability of Skype , I have read some of the reviews and some customers are upset over very specific bugs and issues that are not fun to be in and I understand their position they stand in , but on problem it has that I consider a very obnoxious problem is when you are on a Skype call and essentially everything on my iPhone(6plus) device all and every other app but Skype is reduced to the point that it is inaudible or super duper difficult to hear since Skype hugs all of the audio. I have Skype on my pc and I have no complaints other than I had to use task manager just to close the app itself . These little bugs and issues have to be addressed to improved in order for Skype to be a bit more flexible and functional to multitaskers, thanks for reading this far into my rant!
Offers Apple Watch App for iPhoneFreeCategory: Version: 5.13.1Size: 79.1 MBApple Watch: YesLanguages: English, Bokm?l, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, VietnameseSeller: Skype Communications S.a.r.lCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&319 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&362941 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
&Skype Credit& top-up$4.99
More iPhone Apps by Skype Communications S.a.r.l
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.6762人阅读
&&& Skype升级之后突然抽风,双击运行程序之后,输入用户名和密码的窗口都没了,截图如下(本机为Windows 7 32bit版本):
卸载重新安装,也无济于事。删除注册表中的Skype的相关信息后问题依旧。网上的建议中很多都是执行regsvr32& jscript.dll及&regsvr32 vbscript.dll 指令将库文件注册进注册表,还是不行。难道要因为它重装系统? 太夸张了吧。
试了半天,找到一个比较简单的办法,终于可以正常登录了:
1:先退出Skype
2:系统Start下--&Run中输入:%programdata%\Skype\Apps 然后回车
3:该文件夹下有一个login的子文件夹(如果没有,应该是隐藏了,文件夹选项中取消隐藏即可看见)
&&&&& 将该文件夹重命名为login1或者login2什么的。
4:到Skype安装目录下C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone,双击Skype.exe就能正常运行了。删掉以前的桌面快捷方式,将这个exe发送到桌面当成新的快捷方式。
不过每次Skype升级之后,又会出现这个问题,需要重复以上步骤。。
版权声明:本文为博主原创文章,未经博主允许不得转载。
* 以上用户言论只代表其个人观点,不代表CSDN网站的观点或立场
访问:184530次
积分:2883
积分:2883
排名:第5823名
原创:96篇
评论:94条
(2)(1)(3)(2)(2)(4)(5)(13)(4)(7)(6)(5)(1)(5)(4)(11)(7)(1)(10)(6)(2)(1)App细节设计系列:Skype for iOS
招聘信息:
上周发布了针对iOS的5.0升级版。作为Google+ Hangout/Facetime的重度用户,我对Skype不是很熟悉。但是这次升级的很多细节让人惊喜,每一位设计师都应该研究一下。
下面是Skype for iOS中我最喜欢的细节:
1. 选择个人照片
Skype采用了这种弹性十足的动效作为导航和菜单的设计模式。这个gif展示了当你上传个人照片时,弹出菜单的效果&&注意弹性、形变效果。
这个gif需要多看几次,才能捕捉全部细节。首先是加载指示器的动效,流动感十足,让人感到很新鲜。
完成用户名输入后,新的界面从右侧滑入,云朵和用户个人照片像气泡一般弹出。让用户感到非常满意。
3. 添加联系人
这个界面是Skype精细设计的又一体现,还是采用了那种菜单弹出的设计模式。动效的愉悦感很强,不过不得不说,看久了会有点烦。
交互效果必须恰当、有所收敛,不宜过多干扰用户,也需要有小亮点愉悦用户,希望Skype设计团队能在后继版本中有所行动。
4. 界面转换
这种流畅的动效也被作为设计模式,在Skype中广泛采用。当你切换界面时,新的界面会弹出&&如果你仔细观察动效,你会发现新弹出的界面的弹动会稍微超出屏幕范围,然后再调整回来。
还有一点值得注意的是,在新界面弹出的同时,旧界面会渐隐,Z轴下沉,整体的细节非常精致,体验不错。
5. 另一版界面转换
为了阐述上面的细节,我又录了一屏,我们可以看到弹出、渐隐、滑动等效果的组合。
6. Skype credit表情
一方面,这个&聊天中&的标签充分体验了应用的个人化,让支付体验不同寻常。但另外一方面,这种视觉风格在当今扁平化浪潮中,稍显过时。
也许Skype经过了很多用户测试才选择这种风格吧,只求最高的转化率。
7. 滑动导航
这是新版Skype应用中我最喜欢的一部分&&滑动导航。你需注意在滑动时,标题处云朵和天空背景的变化。
这种视差式的导航感觉很美妙。希望开发者和设计师能够学习一下这种设计模式。
8. 在信息中添加附件
这个gif需要多看几次。当你需要添加附件时,点击&别针&图标,它会变成&X号&图标,同时&发送&按钮渐隐,防止用户在没有添加完附件前发送信息。
按钮根据用户所处的操作流程/操作而改变,不错的防错措施。
9. 录制视频
如果需要在信息中添加录制的视频。那么在录制时,会有个弹出提示框告知你如何操作。气泡风格的提示框和应用的设计语言契合&&气泡、弹动、圆弧之美、云朵&&同时还极具个性化。
10. 开启新会话
当我创建新信息时,我发现了又一个设计细节。当我选择联系人的时候,&发送&按钮图标又变成了&对勾&图标,又一个防错措施,相信也是Skype经过用户测试后所作出的交互设计,让用户更好、更精准的操作。
来源:(译者:MartinRGB())
推荐阅读:
微信扫一扫
订阅每日移动开发及APP推广热点资讯公众号:CocoaChina
点击量7256点击量5410点击量5011点击量4902点击量4618点击量3988点击量3657点击量3652点击量3644
&2015 Chukong Technologies,Inc.
京公网安备89SKYPE使用入门教程
教程简介:一、安装 Skype. 二、首次使用Skype. 三、在Skype中增加亲朋好友.四、在Skype中与亲朋好友聊天.&&&&
一、安装 Skype. 1、下载skype(位置:/download/)&
2、双击下载skype2.0视频版,后按“保存”按钮,下载到本地,然后开始安装。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
3、双击文件,安装完后有以下界面&
二、首次使用Skype.
1、打开桌面上的SKYPE图标.&
2、在界面上填入以下相关注册内容,后按”登录”按钮.即可。&
3、在登录界面成功后界面如下所示,按“关闭”按钮即可。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4、在后面弹出的录界中持续按“下一步”直至“完成”按钮出现。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
三、在Skype中增加亲朋好友.
1、在SKYPE界面中点击“添加好友”按钮
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2、在“添加好友”界面中输入对方的姓名,然后按“搜索”按钮。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
3、skype开始搜索后,如果好友存在,则将出现以下界面。
4、在找到的联系人名单上双击,skype询问是否要添加为好友,按“添加好友”即可。&
5、完成后的用户其界面如下。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
四、在Skype中与亲朋好友聊天.
1、在SKYPE界面中选中联系人,然后按点击“拔号”按钮,&
2、此时,音箱传来“拔号声”,直至有好友接听,其界面如下。
3、如果有用户接听界面如下所示。&
4、如果相让用户看到你的视频的话,按“开启我的视频”按钮。&&&&
5、如果聊天结束后,按“挂电话钮即可”
顶一下(6) 踩一下(1)
热门标签:Skype for Windows 8 现踪,界面抢先看
好奇微软 Skype 后会如何整合进各装置中吗?这次 Neowin 网站动手玩了 Windows 8 版上的 Skype ,并取得了许多界面截图。虽然这个版本也是预览阶段,在通讯上仍有一些问题,但界面的完成度已经非常高了,我们可以看到使用了方便点击的 Windows 8 风格概念,猜测正式版本大概也是差不多的样貌。看来在 Windows 8 正式版发行前微软会放出越来越多杀手级应用,有安装 Windows 8 预览版的玩家们可以抢先在秋季前好好研究一下,点击来源连结可以看到截图集。
不看! 铞 毅丝不挂! Metro UI,哦不,Pure UI,哦不,Windows 8 Style UI,哦不,Modern UI什么的最有爱了 丑爆了。。。 不明白为什么会被嘘爆。这界面完全不能接受么,如果有几百个好友的话,就这种界面,怎么整啊? 有几百个好友无论那种界面都不好整吧,话说一个有几百好友且都需要频繁skype的人,从事的工作一定非常辛苦…… 有几百个基友的话,你会发现搜索功能很方便 我果断给你补血!! 挺清新的说 在23寸显示器上看这些大色块真是蛋疼啊 关键是一个聊天软件还有全屏 对啊对啊。。。哈哈哈哈 悲催了。。。。老板在后面瞄你。。。。}

我要回帖

更多关于 skype官方下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信