关于主题公园的英语书面表达能力100字左右

您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&美丽的公园作文100字正文
美丽的公园作文100字
美丽的公园作文100字
作者/编辑:佚名
  []  今天,我们去公园玩,。那里的很美,台阶、面很干净,河里的清澈见底,岸边有许多人在。草坪上的绿油油的,长得很茂盛,有的儿已经开了,有红的,黄的,紫的,蓝的,蝴蝶和蜜蜂在花间捉迷藏,真美啊!许多阿姨在除草、修草坪,是她们的辛勤让西海公园变得这么美,《》()。
  莱芜市一年级:陈子超  〔美丽的公园作文100字〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  美丽的公园作文100字所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “美丽的公园作文100字”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  100字作文大全提供的美丽的公园作文100字由网友原创或转发,若美丽的公园作文100字侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
美丽的公园作文100字相关作文关于公园情境,或景色的作文,100字_百度知道
关于公园情境,或景色的作文,100字
今天我们来到滨江公园游玩,一进大门,我就闻到了花儿的香味,各种花儿争先开放,红的、黄的、紫的…… 真是漂亮极了!再往后走我们看到了向日葵,它们还带着笑脸,还有蜜蜂在采蜜呢!  妈妈还告诉我向日葵总是朝着太阳的那一方,每天太阳升起向日葵就会向着供唬垛舅艹矫讹蝎番莽东边,下午太阳落下,向日葵就会向着西边。瞧!这向日葵真有意思吧!  滨江公园真美,我下次还要再来!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一个描写家乡公园和美好假期的英语作文,一百二十字就可以_百度知道
一个描写家乡公园和美好假期的英语作文,一百二十字就可以
在厦门有一个又大又漂亮的公园,有一个操场,有一个湖, there is a lake, there is a playground。There is a shop at the north gate. I love it very much?公园很漂亮.有时有些孩子在操场上放风筝。Sometimes some children fly kites on it and some people sit on the grass and chat。他们是北门和西门. There is a hill in the east of the park。你会不会在未来的某一天过来参观它呢.在北门有个商店. They are the north gate and the west gate。许多人把自行车停在大门前。当你从北门进入公园的时候美丽的公园 Beautiful parkIn xiamen there is a park,你会看到你周围有很多花草树木. In the middle of the park,湖上有许多船。在公园的中间. It has two gates. When you go into the park through the north gate。The park is very beautiful. In the west of the park. Many people park their bikes in front of the gates。在公园的东边有一座小山。我非常喜欢它,你会发现在你的右边是一个大广场,美丽的公园 Beautiful park英语作文. there are many boats on it。它有两个大门. Will you come to visit it some day, you will find a large square on your right and you will see lots of trees and flowers around you。在公园的西边,一些人坐在草地上聊天. It’s a big and beautiful park
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
In this holiday, my greatest wish is getting up late. For me, so I could play with my friends and didn’t have to worry about the unfinished homework, my parents took me to the zoo and we had a big dinner outside. But every morning. Besides, there was no homework these days, so it is a great holiday, I am woken up by my mother, my wish comes true. In holiday. When I go to school, the best holiday is having a good rest and having fun. I got both in this holidayI have a great holiday in the last three days. The dishes were very delicious
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁去公园英语作文80-----100字加翻译_百度作业帮
去公园英语作文80-----100字加翻译
去公园英语作文80-----100字加翻译
I went to the Children's Park with my parents last weekend.The park is in the south of our city,covering an area of 500 mu.Entering the park you can see statues of children in different races,hand in hand,which is the symbol of the world peace.In the middle is a lake,around which are all kinds of trees and flowers.There are many boats on the lake and some children are boating happily.To the south of the lake is a hill with a lot of monkeys on it.The Children's Palace lies to the east,in which all kinds of exhibitions are on show.To the west of the lake is a place for children to play,where there are many recreational facilities.We had a very good time at the Children's Park.举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“近年来广场舞越来越流行。在公园、小区甚至一些空地旁常能看到跳...”,相似的试题还有:
目前中学生早餐问题已经引起社会关注,你所在学校针对这一问题开展问卷调查,其结果令人担忧。请你根据调查结果写一篇短文,倡导营养早餐。类型早餐情况健康状况你的建议A每天吃早餐身体健康,……&B吃垃圾食品营养不均衡,……C不吃早餐……提示词:1. 所写内容必须包括表格中所提供的信息,并发表自己的看法。2. 可根据表格内容和提示词进行适当发挥。3. 字数100词左右。文章的开头已给出,不计入总词数。Breakfast Is ImportantBreakfast is important. But not all the students have realized it’s important. Here’s the result of our survey. __________
目前中学生早餐问题已经引起社会关注,你所在学校针对这一问题开展问卷调查,其结果令人担忧。请你根据调查结果写一篇短文,倡导营养早餐。类型早餐情况健康状况你的建议A每天吃早餐身体健康,……B吃垃圾食品营养不均衡,……C不吃早餐……提示词:1. 所写内容必须包括表格中所提供的信息,并发表自己的看法。2. 可根据表格内容和提示词进行适当发挥。3. 字数100词左右。文章的开头已给出,不计入总词数。Breakfast Is ImportantBreakfast is important. But not all the students have
realized it’s important. Here’s the result of our survey.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
近来某网站对人们外出旅游的频率和目的进行了一次问卷调查,结果见下图。请根据图表提供的信息用英语写一篇短文,介绍图表所示此次调查结果,并谈谈你自己外出旅游的目的。词数100字左右。文章的开头已经给出。&表1&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&表2&&Recently an online survey on traveling has been conducted.& In the survey, people are asked about how often and why they travel, and the results are as follows._____________________________________________________________________________}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语书面表达 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信