arrive in加大地点,will arrive att加小地点。如何判断哪个是大地点,哪个是小地点

in at表示地点的用法区别不是说in加大地点,at加小地点吗?为什么in the classroom要用in而不用at呢?难道classroom不是小地点吗?
in加大地点,at加小地点,是因为他们的前面都有一个不及物动词的时候,比如,arrive in,arrive at,而in the classroom 的in是在什么里面的意思,前面是be动词,如,I'm in the classroom.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码根据中文设置的情景和英文提示词语,写出语法正确,意思连贯,符合逻辑的英文文段.
所给的英文提示词语必须都用上,中文提示内容不必逐字翻译.(字数60~80)提示:假如你是李雷,现在你给你的英国朋友Jim写一封信,告诉他你和同学们上周日去香山公园郊游的活动的感受.信的开头和结尾已给出.
你们早上七点钟在学校门口集合,大约八点钟到达香山公园……
meet, arrive, at the foot of the hill, have a party, play games, climb, on the top of, see, how, beautiful, feel proud(自豪的), live Beijing, the 2008 Olympic Games, hold
  Dear Jim,
  Last Sunday my classmates and I want to Xiangshan Park, I hope we will meet in Beijing in 2008. Best wishes.
18th November
Dear Cindy,
  Next month, my mother and I will visit Hong Kong for
a week. We will be staying in the Happy Hotel.
  We will arrive at Hong Kong Airport on 23rD December, just
one day before Christmas Eve. Our plane CA332 will leave New York on 22nd. December and
when we come to Hong Kong, the time will be about half past seven in the evening. Can you
meet us at the airport?
  I have bought a big doll for you. It is very lovely. I'll give it to you when we meet.
Please write to me soon.
1.Alice and her mother will visit Hong Kong ______ . [  ]
A.last month
B. next month
C. 20th December
D. 23rd December
2.They will stay in Hong Kong ______ . [  ]
A.for a month
B. for a year
C. for a two days
D. for a week
3.They will arrive at Hong Kong Airport ______ . [  ]
A. on 22nd December
B. at half past seven on 22nd December
C. on Christmas Eve
D. on 23rd December
4.The plane will leave New York ______ . [  ]
A. at half past seven
B. the day before Christmas Eve
C. on 22nd December
D. on 23rd December
5.Alice has bought ______ for Cindy. [  ]
A. some sweets
C. some pencils
完形填空。
  Which transportation will you choose if you are planning a travel in America?On American   1   you often see big buses of same size, shape and colour, with the picture of a running dog painted on each side.They are the well-known Greyhound buses.Greyhound is the name of the   2   which owns these long-distance buses.
  When the summer holidays was near, I asked my American friends what was the best way to   3   in the United States.They   4   Greyhound and explained to me the reason.
  To fly, is the   5   way of course, but you can't see   6   during the flight, except the blue sky or white clouds.Besides, it is very expensive.To travel by train is comfortable   7   passengers can walk and buy food and drinks on a train.They can also see cities and the countryside   8   the windows.But not very many passenger trains are running.As a result, they don't leave   9   arrive at a place every day, and don't go to many cities.
  To travel by Greyhound, my friend told me, is easy, cheap and convenient, though not so fast as traveling by plane or so comfortable   10   by train.You can find Greyhound buses almost in every city, big or   11  .Moreover, they leave or arrive at a city   12   a day, and that makes travel arrangement easy.
  I   13   their advice.Finally, I got to the east coast with the interesting   14   of traveling across the United States by   15  .
underground
recommended
several times
remembered
experience
suggestions
根据句子意思和首字母,写出恰当的单词。
1.It’s 12:00. I am
very h__________. I am going to eat a lot.
2.Be q__________. We
can’t talk in the library.
3.We should arrive at
school on time. Don’t be l__________ for school.
4.The boys are very
young but they are very c____________.
5.I am short but my
brother is very t__________.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!town,city在英语中是大地方还是小地方?用in还是at.
in 是在里面的意思,at 就是在的意思.country是国家 (最大的)之後就是 city 城市然後就是town,城市里面的小填一般是这样的:country 里有 city ,city 里有 town ,就好像 中国里有北京,北京里有西城区,这样.For example:I am in UK.我在英国There is a town in that city.那个城里面有个镇at 的用法是:I am at home.我在家中.I will be in the library at three o'clock.我3点将会在图书馆里.in the city ,at the town 才是对的.(单用的时候)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
前小后大,前at后in。似乎例外?这个是in?
n. 城镇,市镇;小村庄;城镇居民;商业中心city
n. 城市当然还有country
n. 国家,国土;国民;乡下,农村;故乡
n. 城镇,市镇;小村庄;城镇居民;商业中心city
n. 城市大地方,in
town是小地方
city是大地方
但都可以用IN
town是小地方,city是大地方。arrive in加大地点,arrive at加小地点。
town是镇的意思所以是小地方而city是城市的意思所以是大地方
扫描下载二维码arrive 可以直接加地点吗 什么加 什么时候用in.at
不行,因为arrive是个不及物动词,其后不能直接加宾语,arrive in+大地点,而arrive at+小地点希望对您有用,顺祝您天天开心
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
arrive in+大地点arrive at+小地点
arrive为不及物动词,即:不能直接跟宾语,如果需要有宾语,得和at 或 in搭配使用。如:Has he arrived? 他到了吗?(没有宾语)He arrived in Beijing yesterday. 他昨天到北京的。I arrived at the airport very early. 我很早就到了机场。至于arrive后面跟at和in的区别...
arrive at 后面加小地点,arrive in 后面加大地点
扫描下载二维码上大一,英语忘记了,in加大地点还是小地点来着?
土豆亲卫队527
大地点,比如in China
嗯,谢谢了。我读的是机电一体化。接触的英语很少,不过我想以后考四级,能不能过啊,妈蛋,现在想复习一下,又不知道看什么,老师天天讲他的国外经历。
肯定能过的,大学英语四级都是很简单的,我刚好是英语专业的
。。。。。这样阿
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 arrive in arrive at 的文章