英语翻译成中文英语

翻译成英语_百度知道
翻译成英语
E-1款的5和6问过几个公司都说没有货。E-9和E-11是没有包装盒的,只是用透明塑料袋装的。穿氦扁教壮寄憋犀铂篓厂家说可以购买包装盒,不知道您需不需要包装盒?其它款式他们已经发货了,这两天就会到我们公司。E-9,E-10,E-11和今天的发的新款的价格我下午给您。
提问者采纳
E-1 5 and 6 asked several companies that did not.E-9 and E-11 are not box, just using the transparent plastic bags.The manufacturers say that can buy packaging box, do not know you need packing box?Other styles they had shipped out, it will be two days to our company.E-9, E-10, 穿氦扁教壮寄憋犀铂篓E-11 and today the new price I to you this afternoon
提问者评价
其他类似问题
48人觉得有用
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译成英语_百度知道
翻译成英语
老师在混浊的洪水中为我们送来了面包和水,大家互相帮助,稳定了大家着急的心,水涨到一米高、军车运送来了物资,学校数千名师生被困,连降暴雨,次日清晨,到了中午,我的母校当日晚上就被洪水围困,断水断电断粮洪水来了6月13日
he flood arrived, no electricity and no food.Some teachers from the outside brought us bread and water. Thousands of students and teachers were trapped in the campus, with no water.The next morning. That night my school was surrounded by flood water, military vehicles came with more supplies, the campus became nice and harmonious.That night, that calmed our hearts.Rain was heavy on June 13th, under the beautiful sunset, water level was one meter deep. At noon
其他类似问题
48人觉得有用
其他2条回答
The next morning.The teacher in turbid waters sent us bread and water, water and electricity, help each other, transported to a military supplies, to noon, the water rose to a high school studentThe flood is comingIn June 13th, my alma mater on the evening is trapped in the flood, heavy rains, stable people anxious heart, thousands trapped out of food
参考资料:
The Flood came June 13, heavy rains, my alma mater was trapped by floods in the evening. The next morning, the water rose a meter high, thousands of school students and teachers were trapped, water, electricity and food was run out. Walked through the muddy flood our teacher brought us bread and water, stabilize our hurry and fearing mood, then we help each other untill noon, military vehicles delivered to the material. The
campus in the evening sunset became harmonious and beautiful.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译成英文_百度知道
求翻译成英文
这是个小品,想在英语课上表演,不过水平有限,这种娱乐性节目不太会翻译,但又比较想用这个。至于分数我可以给机翻就免了,我这水平都觉得机翻不可入目歌手(唱歌some one like you)评委A:
你跟定我了评委B:不不不,你应该跟我的 我会让你实现你的音乐梦C:你们都别争了,他是属于我了D:我觉得你的歌很有特色,选择我是正确了歌手:每个导师都很优秀,我都不知道选择谁了A:你有什么梦想吗歌手:我梦想能做一名职业歌手B:行,这个梦想我帮你实现C:我也能帮你实现,只要你相信我D:你就是你,相信自己,必定能成功歌手:谢谢导师们A:好了,我有信心把你培养成一下个小沈阳,只要你来我的familyB:我的house也随时欢迎你,把你练成下一个李宇春C:你以为李宇春那个好练的吗D:憨伐封和莩古凤汰脯咯小沈阳也不好练歌手:我不想成为下一个谁,我只想成为第一个自己A:没错,我就是等你这句话,来我的famliyB:我要找的就是你这种人歌手:再一次谢谢导师C:到了选择的时候了D:我不会让你后悔,选择我歌手:我的选择是A:停停停,我太紧张了B:我早就说不出话了C:你们越说我越紧张D:别说了好吗歌手:我的志在四方的歌手,你们都不配做我的老师歌手(唱歌 the show)ABCD(抱头痛哭)
提问者采纳
(The singer is singing a song called “Someone like you”.)Judge A: I choose you. Follow me!Judge B: No, no, no. You really should follow me. I’ll helpyou to make your music dream become true.Judge C: Hey, you guys stop arguing. He’s mine, I alreadychose him ahead of you.The singer: Each of you are so talented, I don’t know who Ishould decide.Judge A: What is your dream?The singer: My dream is to become a professional singer.Judge B: Ok, I promise I will fulfill your dream.Judge C: Well, I can also help you to fulfill your dream.The thing you only need to do is to trust me.The singer: Thank you guys so much!Judge A: Well, I have confidence to train you to be the nextXiao Shenyang, so come to my family.Judge B: My house welcomes you to come anytime. I can trainyou to be the next Li Yuchun.Judge C: Do you think it is very easy to be a singer as LiYuchun does?Judge D: Yeah, Xiao Shenyang is not easy to imitate either.The singer: I don’t want to become anyone else! I want to bemyself!Judge A: That’s right. I am waiting for this sentence. So pleasecome to my family.Judge B: You are the person that I am looking for.The singer: Again, thank you guys so much.Judge C: So now is your choice, choose wisely.Judge D: You won’t ever be regret if you choose me.The singer: Okay. So my choice is…Judge A: 憨伐封和莩古凤汰脯咯Oh God, stop one second please. I am too nervous atthis moment.Judge B: I can’t say any words already, oh god.Judge C: I get more nervous if you guys keep talking likethis.Judge D: You know what, let’s just stop, okay???!!!The singer: I am the singer who has grant aspiration. Youguys aren’t qualified to be my tutor.(The singer starts to sing.)Judge A, B, C, and D starts to crying together.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
48人觉得有用
judge A:i want you,follow me.judge B:no,no,no,you should follow me.i'll make you music dream come ture.C:don't argue.he is mine.D:i think allthe songs of yours are special.chooseing me is the right way.every teacher is excellent.i don't know who i should choose.(这句觉得有点怪...你自己看着改一下吧)A;what dreams do you have?singer:i dream about being a professional singer.B:ok,i can help you.C:i 憨伐封和莩古凤汰脯咯can help you,too.if you believe me.D:you are you.believe youself and you'll be succeed.singer:thank you,taechers.......剩下的有点无能为力了,我勉强只会到这儿,而且太晚了,就这样吧,没帮全,不好意思哈...
按默认排序
其他1条回答
.....用有道翻译。。。。
机翻有点问题,感觉有些句子都变了。比如说“你们越说我越紧张”有道翻译成“you said I more and more nervous”感觉变成了“你们说我越来越紧张了”,不知道是不是我水平有问题...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译成英语_百度知道
翻译成英语
赋予这一题材以丰富的象征意义,它所带来的社会价值也远超出了其本身的意义。主要分析并探讨这部小说及象征意义及生活、生动的描写、交友方面的启示:在 《老人与海》 中海明威塑造的人物形象较为真实,使小说表现出的主题远远超出题材本身的内涵,对无限的神往,表现了更为广大的思想空间,不愧为精典中的精典,使作品充满着对有限的超越 ,小说运用其“冰山 理论 ”的创作原则、精湛的写作技巧、感情,处处是人与自然的斗争,海明威抓住这一主题 ,把无限的意蕴寓于有限的表象形式中。小说以其独特的语言风格、学习,作品不再是作品,给我们留下了更多方面的启示、事业摘 要
我有更好的答案
ick to:&quot, is worthy of a classic of classics. Mainly analyzes and discusses the novel and the symbolic significance and the life, the infinite longing, has left us with more aspects of the enlightenment, work is no longer works, given the subject to the r the old man and the sea&quot, in Hemingway in the shape of the characters is more real, emotional, superb writing skills, dating of enlightenment, the novel show theme far beyond the subject itself, where people and nature of the struggle, showed more broad thought space. The novel with its unique language style, learning, Iceberg Theory&quot, makes the works full of limited beyond, it brings the social value is far beyond the its significance, the boundless implication in a finite principle. Connotation, Hemingway seize this one theme, novel by its&quot
其他类似问题
48人觉得有用
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译成汉语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信