这篇文章讲的什么啊(Mainintellij ideaa)

请给出下面短文的Main ideaCan you understand the beginning of this essay(短文)?“My smmr hols wr CWOT.B4,we usd 2go2 NY 2C my bro,his GF & 3 kds FTF.” The Scottish teacher who received it in class had no idea what the girl who wrote i_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请给出下面短文的Main ideaCan you understand the beginning of this essay(短文)?“My smmr hols wr CWOT.B4,we usd 2go2 NY 2C my bro,his GF & 3 kds FTF.” The Scottish teacher who received it in class had no idea what the girl who wrote i
请给出下面短文的Main ideaCan you understand the beginning of this essay(短文)?“My smmr hols wr CWOT.B4,we usd 2go2 NY 2C my bro,his GF & 3 kds FTF.” The Scottish teacher who received it in class had no idea what the girl who wrote it meant.The essay was written in a form of English used in cellphone text messages(短信).Text messages (also called SMS) through cellphones became very popular in the late 1990s.At first,mobile phone companies thought that text messaging would be a good way to send messages to customers,but customers quickly began to use the text messaging service to send messages to each other.Teenagers in particular enjoyed using text messaging,and they began to create a new language for messages called “texting.” A text message is limited to 160 characters,including letters,spaces,and numbers,so messages must be kept short.In addition,typing on the small keypad of a cellphone is difficult,so it’s common to make words shorter.In texting,a single letter or number can represent(代表) a word,like “r” for “are,” “u” for “you,” and “2” for “to.” Several letters can also represent a phrase,like “lol” for “laughing out loud.” Another characteristic(特征) of texting is the leaving out of letters in a word,like spelling “please” as “pls.” Some parents and teachers worry that texting will make children bad spellers and bad writers.The student who wrote the essay at the top of this page said writing that way was more comfortable for her.(The essay said,“My summer holidays were a complete waste of time.Before,we used to go to New York to see my brother,his girlfriend,and their three kids face to face.”) Not everyone agrees that texting is a bad thing.Some experts say languages always develop,and this is just another way in which English is changing.Other people believe texting will disappear soon.New technology for voice messages may soon make text messages a thing of the past.
Discussed the different aspects of advantages and disadvantages on text messaging.
The writer does not give his opinions
The development of languages.
Yes.Well...where's your main idea?
You guess!haha
No no no。。。如何准确地找出文章的Main idea 和detail?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
如何准确地找出文章的Main idea 和detail?
如何准确地找出文章的Main idea 和detail?
Main idea在文段的第一段或最后一段找,detail就仔细读吧[GRE作文]简单粗暴就能写好ARGUMENT_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
[GRE作文]简单粗暴就能写好ARGUMENT
来​自​太​傻​网​的​经​验​介​绍​ ​关​于​a​w​ ​中​a​r​g​u​m​e​n​t​的​简​单​粗​暴​写​法
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语翻译翻译What is the passage mainly about?(2)What is the main problem being discussed in the passage?(3)What is the main idea of this passage?(4)The passage is mainly about________.(5)Which of the following may be the best title for the pass_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译翻译What is the passage mainly about?(2)What is the main problem being discussed in the passage?(3)What is the main idea of this passage?(4)The passage is mainly about________.(5)Which of the following may be the best title for the pass
英语翻译翻译What is the passage mainly about?(2)What is the main problem being discussed in the passage?(3)What is the main idea of this passage?(4)The passage is mainly about________.(5)Which of the following may be the best title for the passage?(6)The main idea of the passage is________.(7)Which of the following statements best summarizes the author’s main point?
一、这篇文章主要讲述什么?二、这篇文章主要讨论了什么问题?三、这篇文章的中心思想是什么?四、同一.五、下面的哪个是这篇文章的最佳标题?六、同三.七、下面的陈述哪个最能概括作者的主要意思?
都是让你概括主旨大意的…}

我要回帖

更多关于 intellij idea 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信