谁能帮我把这大段文字字缩写一下,紧急!!!

请帮我把这段文字缩写一下,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮我把这段文字缩写一下,谢谢!
感到很惭愧,给瓜田浇水灌溉的次数少。现在是有338字,这是偏激的做法:“仇怨是灾祸的根由,也对梁国人能暗中忍让感到高兴,并请求与梁王交往往。而楚人懒惰,趁天黑偷偷去糟蹋梁人的瓜秧,希望能够在200—220字左右或以下,梁国边境县的县令是宋、楚两国都设有边亭。梁亭百姓十分勤劳,他们种的瓜长势不好,谢谢,希望有谁能帮我缩写一下。梁!”随后,当楚王听到这件事时,同时,他派人每晚悄悄地去为楚人浇瓜,便暗中察访,楚亭的瓜田长势一天比一天好起来。两国的人员各自种了一块瓜田,多次给瓜田浇水灌溉,便派人带着丰厚的礼品向梁国边亭人员道歉。楚人感到奇怪。不久:允许他们也去糟蹋楚人的瓜秧,他们种的瓜长势很好。出于妒忌,在梁人的帮助下,梁亭的人员发觉了这件事。因为别人嫉妒你,就向宋就请求。就这样。楚国人大受震撼。宋就知道了以后,说,你就去报复别人,知道原来是梁人干的我已经缩写了一点了,但是还是有点长! O(∩_∩)O战国时期
提问者采纳
他派人悄悄去为楚人浇瓜。楚人知道了,感到既惭愧又高兴:允许他们也去糟蹋楚人的瓜秧,便偷偷去糟蹋梁人的瓜秧,就向梁国边亭县令宋请求。宋说,当楚王听到此事时:“因为别人嫉妒你,便派人带着礼品向梁国边亭人员道歉。而楚人懒惰,不可!”随后,种的瓜长势很好,楚亭的瓜田长势一天比一天好起来,你就去报复别人,并请求与梁王交往战国时,梁、楚两国边亭人员各自种了一块瓜田,梁亭的人员发觉了。就这样,大受震撼。梁亭百姓十分勤劳,种的瓜长势不好。不久
提问者评价
三克油!谢谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
我建议写成文言文,字数可以减去一半
对不起,我不想用文言文,请问就这样缩写可以吗
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我把这段文字翻译成英文_百度知道
谁能帮我把这段文字翻译成英文
但由故事本身无法得知这些故事是不是反应当时当地社会所流传的民间故事,通常会被讲述的具戏剧性并以口耳相传的方式世代相传。而在较广泛的定义中。除了这些合集之外。世界三大童话,童话故事开始渐渐转变成儿童文学的一部份,《伊索寓言》(公元前六世纪)是西方世界第一本著名的童话集、《格林童话》,但十九世纪及廿世纪之后。也由于如此,也都将一些童话故事以他们的表现方式出现在他们的哲学思想中,像是《列子》与《庄子》,诸如公元100至200年间阿普列乌斯(Apuleius)所著《金驴记》(The Golden Ass)出现的爱神与美女(Cupid and Psyche)或是公元200至300年间印度的《五卷书》,像是《一千零一夜》,童话故事发展的历史也就难以考证。尤其是早期不识字的说书人所说的故事、《一千零一夜》(又名《天方夜谭》)最初童话故事的听众除儿童之外也包括成人、《吸血鬼的故事》(Vikram and the Vampire)及《彼勒与大龙》(Bel and the Dragon),通常都没有任何书面纪录可供后世参考。这些故事合集通常根据更古老的民间故事而来,300年的古埃及。最早有以文字形式流传的童话故事是在公元前1。许多证据显示许多之后童话故事集里的故事都是根据民间故事重新编写而成的,自此之后童话故事开始在写作形式的文学作品中出现,中国的道家哲学家:《安徒生童话》童话故事最初是传统口述民间故事的一部分
提问者采纳
including adult, but the nineteenth century and twentieth-century fairy tale began to creep into one part of children&#39. Is the story of early liter (Vikram and the Vampire) and Bel with the Dragon & Arabian Nights &Arabian Nights& (the sixth century BC) the first well-known fairy tale set in the W)Initial audience in fairy tales the children outside, usually about the dramatic and to word of mouth from generation to generation, &s three fairy tales. The earliest fairy tales circulating in text form in BC. The world&#39, since fairy tales began to appear in (also known as the&quot, or between 200-300 AD,&quot, India'five books&quot, 1, are some of the fairy tale to their performance in their philosophy, such as AD 100-200 Apuleius (Apuleius) book &quot. In the broader definition of &(Bel and the Dragon);;Lie Zi and Zhuang Zi. A lot of evidence to show that after the fairy tale story set in the story are based on folk tales re- Arabian Nights &quot. But also because of this,&The fairy tale was originally part of the tradition of oral folk tales: Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale &quot, the history of the development of fairy tales will be difficult to research, the Chinese Taoist philosopher. Collection of these stories usually from old folk tales, such as the &; Green Fairy &quot, such as &Vampyre Story&quot. In addition to these collection, (the Golden ass) of Eros and beauty (Cupid and Psyche);;the Golden Ass&quot,300 years of ancient EAesop's Fables&s &quot, but the story itself can not know these stories is not a reaction to local society folk tales passed down, usually there is no written record available for later reference
提问者评价
谢谢你。终于解决了这一部分。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Fairy tale is the first traditional oral folk part of the story, is often tells the dramatic way and to teach orally from generation to generation. Also because of such, fairy tale development history is difficult to verify. Especially early literacy storyteller of the story, usually without any written record for future reference. The earliest form of words are in fairy tales in the1300 BC in ancient Egypt, after the fairy tale begins in the form of writing literary works, such as the ad 100to 200years of Apuleius ( Apuleius ).& The golden ass down& ( The Golden Ass ) the Cupid and psyche ( Cupid and Psyche ) or A.D. 200 to300 years in India& five boo...
The fairy tale was originally part of the tradition of oral folk tales, usually about the dramatic and to word of mouth from generation to generation. But also because of this, the history of the development of fairy tales will be difficult to research.Is the story of early literacy storyteller said, usually there is no written record available for later reference. The earliest fairy tales circulating in text form in BC, 1,300 years of ancient Egyptian, since fairy tales began to appear in the forms of writing, literary works, such as AD 100-200 Apuleius (Apuleius) book &the Golden Ass& (the Golden ass) of Eros and beauty (Cupid and Psyche), or between...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我把这个英语故事缩写一下,一定加分_百度知道
谁能帮我把这个英语故事缩写一下,一定加分
” the tree said. “I don’t need much now, please sit down with me and have a rest?” “Use my trunk to build the boat. “ I don’t have teeth to bite. “Come and play with me, the boy returned and the tree was delighted. The tree was again lonely and sad, the boy returned after he left for so many years, but I don’t have a house.” So the boy cut the tree trunk to make a boat这个故事太长. Come here. He went sailing and did not show up for a long time.” The boy replied. The tree was sad. “I really want to give you something…the only thing left is my dying roots. You can sail and be happy, my boy. He climbed to the tree top, ate the apples.” The tree said, “I want toys. “Good.” The boy was so excited, just a place to rest. He picked all the apples on the tree and left happily.” The boy replied. One hot summer day. “Come and play with me. But you can cut off my branches to build your house, took a nap under the shadow… He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him. I need money to buy them. I have to work for my family.
Time went by…The little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree.” “Sorry.
One day, there was a huge apple tree. But I don’t have anything for you anymore,” the tree asked the boy.
“I am sad and getting old.” So the boy cut all the branches of the tree and left happily. We need a house for shelter. “I don’t have time to play.” The tree said with tears. Can you help me.
“I am no longer a kid! Old tree roots are the best place to lean on and rest. I am tired after all these years. “ No more trunk for you to climb on. “Come and play with me. The boy didn’t come back after he picked the apples, I don’t play around trees anymore.” The boy replied, but I don’t have money…but you can pick all my apples and sell them. So?” “Sorry,改好了一定加分A long time ago.” “I am too old for that now. “Sorry, the boy returned and the tree was so excited.” the tree said,谢谢. I want to go sailing to relax myself. Can you give me a boat.” the boy said.
Finally. No more apples for you. A little boy loved to come and play around it every day,不要改变原意思, you will have money.
The tree was glad to see him happy but the boy didn’t appear since then,帮忙缩写一下, the boy came back to the tree and looked sad
实几句话就可以概括这个小文章!,which because they always played together!, when the tree left nothing but a dying root, until the little boy was grown up,希望是你想要的结果!!!,the tree couldn&#39,but the tree gained nothing, they finally found a peaceful place for resting for both of them all:There was a little boy and a tree.The tree gave him everything the boy needed to help himself and his family for living and his own intrests.Time passed by,when the boy became old and had nowhere to go.祝学业有成;t see or play with the boy all the time cause the boy had his own business to raise his family and himself!有问题随时给我消息。概括如下.They have been good friends for a really long time.In the end!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语故事的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有谁能帮我把这一段文字打一下吗?或者是扫描一下,感激不尽!!_百度知道
有谁能帮我把这一段文字打一下吗?或者是扫描一下,感激不尽!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
感激不尽的相关知识
其他2条回答
去复印店上QQ叫人家帮你扫描
没扫描仪…
下个软件就可以把
没试过试试看
你可以网络下载个图片扫描成文字就可以了。
电脑上做的
你可以帮我扫一下吗?
手机做不了
我没有扫描机器呀
扫描都是需要文本的
可以直接扫图片吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我简写一段英文,把一些常用的单词给缩写,急用!Haven't seen you for three days on Twitter,how I miss and worry about you.Who said impolite words to you,I hate him.Because his words hurt you and made youunhappy.Don't have a word with these impolite persons,you should pass everyday in happiness from now on,only your happy is our happiness!
Haven't seen you for three days on Twitter,how I miss U and worry about U. I hate those who said impolite words to U, 'cause his words hurt you and made you unhappy. Don't
take them to seriously, and U should spend everyday in happiness from now on, only Ur happiness is ours!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 这段文字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信