英语网名带翻译段文。。。带翻译!

您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&
重要提示:本频道所有资料供仅参考试用,正式学习请到书店购买正版教材。本站并不拥有这些资料的版权,版权属于原版权所有人。
After&getting&beaten&one&time,Bruce&Lee&decided&to&learn&a&martial&art&that&could&be&used&...
In&Jeet&Kune&Do,&we&can&sum&it&up&in&three&important&words:simple,&direct,&and&non-classic...
Bruce&Lee&was&really&ahead&of&his&time&in&terms&of&figuring&out&how&to&create&unique&iconi...
Soon&everybody&was&kungfu&fighting&across&the&globe,and&pop&stars&from&Donnie&Osmond&to&th...
The&film&was&phenomenal&success,&taking&in&3&million&dollars&in&its&first&seven&weeks.
Culturally&exposed&to&everybody,&you&know,you've&got&Jim&Kelly&in&there,&representing&Afri...
&&&&One&man,&not&a&whole&group&of&people,but&one&guy&turned&the&imagine&of&a&Chinese&guy&f...
&&&&It&was&also&Bruce&Lee's&first&chance&to&demonstrate&his&formidable&kungfu&skills&on&sc...
&&&&Before&Bruce&Lee,&the&majority&of&the&Asian&characters&in&western&films&were&limited&t...
Bruce&Lee's&philosophy&has&been&adopted&by&people&in&numerous&fields.
李小龙的哲学在很多领...
&&&&Bruce&Lee's&philosophy&is&still&being&picked&up&and&taught&by&people&around&the&world....
Bruce&Lee's&philosophy,&recouted&in&his&book&the&&Tao&of&Jeet&Kune&Do&,was&apparent&in&som...
Empty&your&mind.Be&formless,&shapeless,&like&water.
摒除杂念&无形无像&像水一样
Now&you&p...急需5篇英文短文带翻译_百度知道
急需5篇英文短文带翻译
他请求饶命. It is wise to turn circumstances to good account. 蝙蝠掉落在地上,被黄鼠狼叼去, and thus was set freeThe Bat and the Weasels蝙蝠与黄鼠狼 A BAT who fell upon the ground and was caught by a Weasel pleaded to be spared his life,被另一只黄鼠狼叼住, but a mouse。蝙蝠说他是老鼠, but a bat,自己生来痛恨鸟类, saying that he was by nature the enemy of all birds。后来蝙蝠又掉落了下来。这只黄鼠狼说他恨一切鼠类. The Bat assured him that he was not a mouse,不是鸟, and thus a second time escaped,他再三请求不要吃他. The Bat assured him that he was not a bird. The Weasel said that he had a special hostility to mice。黄鼠狼说绝不会放过他。这样. Shortly afterwards the Bat again fell to the ground and was caught by another Weasel, whom he likewise entreated not to eat him。 这故事说明,我们遇事要随机应变方能避免危险,并非老 鼠,便被放了。蝙蝠改口说自己是鸟类,终于死里逃生,又被放了,蝙蝠两次改变了自己的名字. The Weasel refused
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
” said the wind at last, &quot。虽然房间很小。在秋天.H我们将看到约表示;看看那人走在路上.” So the wind tried to make the man take off his cloak.但是我喜欢和我姐姐在那里放风筝。它从来没有积雪; . In summer。他一步步努力。那里有一张小小的床,超过你可以&quot. 我是来自深圳、花和小鸟。他是一个警察.So many people go to the park to enjoy their weekends。他们喜欢在公园里散步或是野餐。 I am from ShenZhen。我可以明白他的斗篷小康之快。他每天都很晚才回家,那么太阳的尝试,风说。 &t have time to examine my homework and take me to the park. 我的爸爸是一个高大帅气的男人,read books and play games with the doll in my bedroom。Bedroom I have a small bedroom。我可以玩风筝,以太阳. In the autumn。 &quot。该男子很快成为热点。 My father My father is a tall and handsome man,在天气温暖及潮湿,天气寒冷及干燥,在游泳池,因为他是一个好警察、小小桌子和一把小小的椅子。但是我仍然很喜欢我的爸爸,but it gives me much happiness,看书和与我的娃娃玩.There are only a small bed. “I will let you try first。 &quot, “Look at that man walking along the road, too. “I give up. 我家附近有一个公园。在春天Park There is a park near my home. The man soon became hot and took off his cloak. I太阳. I can get his cloak off more quickly than you can. 我有一间小小的卧室.They like walking or having a picnic in the park。他没有时间给我检查作业和带我去公园,天气凉爽. 天。在冬季. In spring ,说: &quot。他引爆炸毁.But I like flying a kite with my sisiter there。 所以风试图使该男子脱去外衣,干燥, &quot. I can play kite。我可以玩风筝,because he must help the others。所以很多人都喜欢到那里去度周末。One day the wind said to the sun,” said the sun, the weather is cool and dry.There are a lot of beautiful trees,天气炎热及潮湿.But I我将让你第一次尝试&quot.” Then the sun tried。 &quot,太. I can swim in the swimming pool. “I cannot get his cloak off.It is small. He shone as hard as he could,因为他要帮助其他的人, but the man only pulled his cloak more closely around himself,但该名男子只是拉他的外衣更加紧密地围绕自己; ,the weather is warm and wet。我可以游泳。而且还有一个漂亮的娃娃在我那张蓝色的小床上。在夏季。哪里有很多美丽的树. He blew and blew,a small desk and a small chair in the room, the weather is cold and dry.” “We will see about that,因为他可以. Everyday he comes风在最后, the we .He doesn&#39.And there is a beautiful doll on my blue bed.Everyday I do my homework,但是他给了我很多欢乐;我放弃,flowers and birds in the park。我每天都在房间里写作业. I can play kite,并脱掉外衣,because he is a good policeman. I我不能让他的斗篷小康&quot
A farmer has five sons.They are Ted,Bob,Tom,John and Bill. John has no elder brother. He was four years older when his first younger brother was born. The number of Tom's elder brothers is equal to his younger brothers. Bill will be twenty-one years old next year, and he is five years older than Bob. Bob is two years younger than Tom. Ted was sad because he has no younger brother. There are twelve years between him and John. 一个农民有5个儿子。他们是Ted,Bob,Tom,John 和 Bill。John没有比他大的哥哥,他比第一个出生的比他小的那个弟弟大4岁,Tom哥哥的数量和他的弟弟的数量是一样的(就是他是老三)Bill 明年就21岁了,他比Bob大5岁,比Tom小2岁,Ted因为没有弟弟而难过 Ted 和John之间差了12岁 I work for 7up&! 我可是在七喜公司工作呀 Four best friends met at the hospital since their wives were giving births to their babies. The nurse comes up to the first man and says, &Congratulations, you got twins.& The man said &How strange, I'm the manager of Minnesota Twins.& After awhile the nurse comes up to the second man and says, &Congratulations, you got triplets.& Man was like &Hmmm, strange I worked as a director for the &3 musketeers.& Finally, the nurse comes up to the third man and says &Congratulations, you got twins x2.& Man is happy and says, &Ironic, I work for the hotel &4 Seasons.& All three of them are happy until they see their last buddy jumping all over the place, cursing God and banging his head on the wall. They asked him what's wrong and he answered, &What's wrong? I work for 7up&! 四个好朋友在医院里碰面了,他们的妻子正在生产.护士过来对第一个男人说:&恭喜,你得了双胞胎.&男人说:&多奇怪呀,我是明尼苏达双子队的经理.&过了一会儿,护士过来对第二个男人说:&恭喜,你得了三胞胎.&男人很喜欢:&嗯,又巧了.我是3M公司的董事.&最后,护士跑来对第三个男人说: &恭喜,你得了2对双胞胎.&男人很开心地说:&真令人啼笑皆非,我为四季宾馆工作.&他们三个都很高兴,但第四个伙伴急得像热锅上的蚂蚁,咒骂上帝并用头撞墙.他们问他有什么不对劲,他回答道:&什么不对劲?我可是在七喜公司工作呀!& Five Hundred Times 五百遍 In the traffic court of a large mid-western city, a young lady was brought before the judge to answer a ticket given her for driving through a red light. She explained to his honor that she was a school teacher and requested an immediate disposal of her case in order that she might hasten on to her classes. A wild gleam came into the judge's eye. &You are a school teacher, eh?& said he. &Madam, I shall realize my lifelong ambition. Sit down at that table and write 'I went through a red light' five hundred times.& 在中西部一个大城市的交通法庭里,一位年轻女士被带到法官面前,她由于开车闯红灯被开了罚单。女士向法官解释,她是一名学校老师,请求法官马上处理她的案子,以便可以赶回去上课。法官眼中闪过一丝狡黠,说道:“你是学校的老师,对吗?女士,我马上要实现我毕生的愿望了。在那张桌子旁坐下,写‘我开车闯了红灯’500遍。” Second language A mother mouse was out for a stroll with her babies when she spotted a cat crouched behind a bush. She watched the cat, and the cat watched the mice. Mother mouse barked fiercely, &Woof, woof, woof!& The cat was so terrified that it ran for it's life. Mother mouse turned to her babies and said, &Now, do you understand the value of a second language?& 一只母老鼠带着孩子出来散步,突然她看见一只猫正在灌木丛中虎视耽耽。 母老鼠向着猫叫道:“汪,汪,汪”,猫听了非常害怕,拼命跑走了。 母老鼠回过头洋洋自得的对孩子说:“现在你知道外语的重要性了吧。” It is half past five,School is over.Vicky comes back.His mother is not at home and the door is closed.His brother Jim likes sports.He is playing football in the school.His sister Becky likes music and she is singing with her friends. Mrs Hyde comes back with a basket on her arm.Vicky sees his mother and runs to help her carry it.They come in and the girl finds there are three cakes in a bag. They are her favorite food and she wants to eat them. &The other two are for Jim and Becky,&says his mother. &You can have one.& &But I am hungry now,Mum.&says the girl,&May I have two?& &Yes,you can .&Says the mother,&Go and cut yours in half.& 现在是5:30,放学了.Vicky回来了.他的妈妈不在家而且门是关着的.他的哥哥Jim喜欢做运动.他正在学校踢足球.他的姐姐Becky喜欢音乐,她正在和她的朋友一起唱歌. Hyde太太回来时拿着一个篮子.Vicky看见了他的妈妈然后跑过去帮她拿篮子.他们进来,这个女孩发现包里有3个蛋糕.这是她最喜欢的食物,她想吃. &另外两个是给Jim和Becky的.&她妈妈说.&你可以吃一个.&&但是我现在饿了妈妈.&这个女孩说.&我能吃两个么?&&是的你可以.&妈妈说.&去把你的切成两半.&
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语短文带翻译:陈年老酒
【网络综合 - 英语资源】无忧考网英语资源频道为大家整理的英语短文带翻译:陈年老酒,供大家阅读参考。The Old,The Old Wine 陈年老酒Once there lived a rich man who was justly proud of his cellar and the wine therein. And there was one jug of ancient vintage kept for some occasion known only to himself. 从前,有个富翁,不无理由地以他的酒窖和窖藏美酒自豪。其中有一瓶远年陈葡萄酒,是他珍藏着留作盛会用的,究竟是什么盛会,可只有他自己知道。 The governor of the state visited him, and he bethought him and said, "That jug shall not be opened for a mere governor." 地方官来拜访他,他心中寻思道:"不过是地方官罢了,不必为他开这瓶酒。"And a bishop of the diocese visited him, but he said to himself, "Nay, I will not open that jug. He would not know its value, nor would its aroma reach his nostrils." 教区的主教来拜访他,可他跟自己说道:"不,我不愿为他开这瓶酒。他不会懂得这酒的价值,这酒的香味地也闻不出来。" The prince of the realm came and supped with him. But he thought, "It is too royal a wine for a mere princeling." 王国的王子来临,和他一同进餐。但是他想:"他不过是个小小的王子,不配喝那么高贵的美酒。" And even on the day when his own nephew was married, he said to himself, "No, not to these guests shall that jug be brought forth." 甚至在他自己的侄儿结婚的时候,他也对自己说道:"不,那瓶酒可不拿出来给那些客人们喝。" And the years passed by, and he died, an old man, and he was buried like unto every seed and acorn. 岁月流逝,这老头儿终于死了,埋了,像种子和橡实一样。 And upon the day that he was buried the ancient jug was brought out together with other jugs of wine, and it was shared by the peasants of the neighbourhood. And none knew its great age. 他下葬的那天,那瓶远年陈葡萄酒和其它的酒都拿出来了,被农民和邻居们分着喝掉了。没有一个人辨别出这瓶酒是远年陈酒。 To them, all that is poured into a cup is only wine对他们说来,凡是倒进酒杯里的,都不过是酒罢了。}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语网名带翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信