按首字母填空 1:we have a s_____ meeting this afternoon tea

首字母填空 1.I w___ like to be your friend. 2.We have Chinese,Maths,English and some o____ s____._百度知道
首字母填空 1.I w___ like to be your friend. 2.We have Chinese,Maths,English and some o____ s____.
7;s in front of David?11?How long does it take
you to f_____ your homework.(是一封信)Dear Gao Shan.6;ll b___ good friends.M___ is the third month of a year.I want to send him a postcard.I think you&#39.4?
I also want to know more about your school,we need some w___ p___?Can I have a p____ of your house.My e-mail address is Ben@London.I&#39.I&#39?
By the way,Wang Bing is s____ than David?Are your tsachers friendly and helpful to you.8?Are there any trees and f___ around your h______.For wriring a letter.I w___ to know more about your house.Please write to me s____.10.Is it big.W___ ____ are you writing this letter to,some s___.Look.9?My teacher Miss Li3.Do you know his a____?How many s_____ are there in your class,
I think you are going very well,and an e___,I am going to h____ a trip to China with my family in summer vacation.5.com?Do you need to do h_______ every day.Is it far f______ your home?Do you surf on the Im very glad toll visit you when I arrive in China.He&#39.I will f____ primanry school soon?Is there a garden.My father and mother are b___ teachers
提问者采纳
? btw.. March. 3 finish. 5. i want to know more about your house.other subjects.
2.; stamps? how many subjects are there.. are there any trees and flowers around your house... shorter.do you need to do homework every day. who. is it far from your home. writing paper? i also.. im glad to receive your letter.. 9; envelope. 6. 10. both1., im going to have a trip to china with my family in summer vacation? how long does it take you to finish
your homework...? can i have a place of your house.would like to. is it big. address i think you are going very well. 8.. 4 become. Please write to me soon.. 7
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
finish, stamps.address 地址11;的意思5;become 都是&quot.finish4.shorter7.March61,photo
from, picture&#47.be&#47, house,flowers.want.writing paper.both10.Who (多了一空)9, envelope8;成为&quot.other subjects3.would2,homework,have
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1.We'll go on our meeting _______ he doesn't come tomorrow.A.although B.though C.as D.even though2.——Why didn't you go to the cinema with us this afternoon?——I _____ at the station for my uncle from Beijing.A.was waiting B.have waitedC.am wai_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1.We'll go on our meeting _______ he doesn't come tomorrow.A.although B.though C.as D.even though2.——Why didn't you go to the cinema with us this afternoon?——I _____ at the station for my uncle from Beijing.A.was waiting B.have waitedC.am wai
1.We'll go on our meeting _______ he doesn't come tomorrow.A.although B.though C.as D.even though2.——Why didn't you go to the cinema with us this afternoon?——I _____ at the station for my uncle from Beijing.A.was waiting B.have waitedC.am waiting D.will wait能不能把每一题正确答案的解析也答一下?
第一题:D.although和though有个共同的意思“尽管,虽然”,前者用于句首,后者位置灵活;as意思比较多“因为,随着,作为”等等,even though 意思是“即使”,语气比though要强.依题意“即使他明天不来,我们也将继续会议”,语气较强,D最佳.第二题:A.显然本题为过去时,排除BCD,选A.事实上A过去进行时,表示在过去某个时点一直进行的动作.
D虽然,即使,纵然A 由上文可知,this afternoon是个过去的时间
1. 选D翻译:即使他明天不来参加会议,我们也要继续开会。A和B都是“虽然”的意思,这里用“虽然”不如“即使”贴切,另外,A和B的意思和用法差不多,也就是说,假如A对了,B也对,这个显然不符合单选题的要求。C选项的as,意思是“由于”,表示后面是前面的原因,意思不对。2. 选A翻译:今天下午你为什么没去看电影?——我当时正在车站等我北京来的叔叔。前...
1.D即使2.A.过去时
第一题选D 第二题选A
可是第二题this afternoon不是指今天下午,也就是将来吗?为什么还要用过去时呢?
对话的时间应该是在晚上,因为上一句中用的是didn't,首字母填空 We held the T____ Day Celebpation on the p______at two this afternoon .Our_百度知道
首字母填空 We held the T____ Day Celebpation on the p______at two this afternoon .Our
乞求乞求啦,跪求.Wang with some flowers,谢谢.She has taught at school for thirty y_,快一点headmaster spoke a _____&lt.We didn‘t go home untill i_ was dark,Liu Wei and I w___to see Mrs!~~~~(&gt.拜托了.He a____us to respect the teachers and s____hard for our country
提问者采纳
Liu Wei and I went_ to see Mrs.He advised_ us to respect the teachers and study_ hard for our country .Our headmaster spoke at_s_ Day Celebpation on the playground_ at two this afternoon We held the Teacher&#39.We didn‘t go home untill it_ was dark.Wang with some flowers.She has taught at school for thirty years_
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
,第七个空是years,第四个空是advised,第六个空应该是want,第二个空是platfrom第一个空是Teachers&#39,第三空是adress,第五个空是study
Teachers'playgroundataskedstudywentyearsit
也很好!谢谢啦!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁We’ll have a volleyball g ( )this afternoon.该填什么?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
We’ll have a volleyball g ( )this afternoon.该填什么?
We’ll have a volleyball g ( )this afternoon.该填什么?
填 game 啊,排球赛
game 排球赛扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
首字母填空技巧及练习
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 the swimming pool 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信