If you could change the world, what three thingsshould would couldyou do and why?什么意思?

山东省2013年17地市英语中考题及答案汇总_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
14页¥0.8011页¥0.80115页7下载券7页¥0.8010页¥0.80 15页¥0.80177页1下载券29页2下载券116页2下载券116页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢14页免费12页免费10页4下载券22页免费12页免费
山东省2013年17地市英语中考题及答案汇总|山​东​省03​年7​地​市​英​语​中​考​题​及​答​案​汇​总
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢雅思口语话题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
雅思口语话题|很​多​话​题​,​一​些​表​达​和​词​汇​可​以​参​考​学​习​下​,​鸭​友​们​加​油​吧​。
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢我的英语学习的进度--21天训练营加速你的成功!--最棒的个人成功在线训练系统!()
21天训练营
目标大本营
最新73条进度
Devote some of your leisure, I repeat, to cultivating a love of reading good books. Fortunate indeed are those who contrive to make themselves genuine book-lovers. For book- lovers have some noteworthy advantages over other people. They need never know lonely hours so long as they have books around them, and the better the books the more delightful the company. From good books, moreover, they draw much besides entertainment. They gain mental food such as few companions can supply. Even while resting from their labors they are, through the books they read, equipping themselves to perform those labors more efficiently. This albeit~ they may not be deliberately reading to improve their mind. All unconsciously the ideas they derive from the printed pages are stored up, to be worked over by the imagination for their future profit.
12:39:05& &
in may 2008, there were 400,000 discouraged workers, defined as those not looking for work because they thought no jobs were available to them. the average period of unemployment was 17 weeks, and 40 percent of jobless people were without work for less than five weeks. just 19 percent, or 1.5 million people, were unemployed for more than 27 weeks, according to the most recent data from bureau of labor statistics.
fast-forward to may 2009: there were 792,000 discouraged workers -- 392,000 more than the year before. the average duration of joblessness was 23.1 weeks, and 23 percent of workers were unemployed for less than five weeks. fifty percent of people were unemployed for more than 15 weeks and of that, 28 percent, or 3.9 million people, were unemployed for more than 27 weeks.
that means that the number of long-term unemployed people has more than doubled since the start of the recession.
clearly, periods of joblessness and, in turn, , are taking longer with each passing month. while no interlude of unemployment is easy, the longer a person is unemployed, the harder it can be to find a job. just ask christine wilson.
wilson, from , left her fortune 500 employer in september 2007 to pursue a lifelong dream of becoming a paid . she wrote and ghostwrote for various web sites and, for a while, had great success. eventually, she realized she needed a stable job and income, so she began job searching.
more than one year later, she remains unemployed.
"being out of work as long as i have been makes me feel that an employer thinks i am desperate for any job," wilson says. "of course, that′s not what i try to portray, but it doesn′t take a genius to figure out that being out of work for a long time puts people into a desperate ′i-need-to-find-any-job-to-pay-my-bills′ category."
disadvantages to a long unemploymentindeed, the harsh (and unfair) reality is that some employers are dubious of candidates who have been out of work for long periods of time. claudine vainrub, principal of eduplan, a careers and
consulting firm, says employers might think the candidate isn′t proactive enough in his job search, isn′t motivated or has a losing attitude.
"companies consider that as time passes, the job seeker gets more and more disconnected with his or her industry, duties and [they lose] valuable career growth time," vainrub says. "[they might] sense that if the seeker is ineffective in finding a job and marketing themselves, they might not be effective in other tasks. questions arise as to why this candidate has not been recruited yet and if the company is missing out on some important data that could skew the hiring decision south."
another disadvantage to an extended job search is that, as time passes, vainrub says the clock ticks for the job seeker and he or she becomes increasingly anxious or desperate to find a job.
"we can become demoralized from negative employer responses," she says. "[an applicant′s] self-esteem decreases from the negative feedback [and] rejection. this can prevent professionals from portraying themselves positively, as they would in a regular situation, when they have job security."
indeed, wilson says she has problems dealing with personal negative feedback and feeling like she′s never good enough.
"it′s hard to maintain a constant, positive, upbeat attitude. after several rejections, it′s really hard not to take it personally," wilson says. "employers have the choose-the-cream-of-the-crop situation going for them right now. i repeatedly tell myself, if the employer just knew me -- my qualifications, my personality, my work ethics -- he or she would hire me immediately and never regret it."
if your job search is taking years, here are seven tips to stay motivated and speed up the process:
1. pump yourself upemployers can smell fear, desperation and anxiety from a mile away. show strength, perseverance, optimism and a good work ethic in your interview rather than a bad attitude. "looking for a job for a long time is a particularly unrewarding experience and it generally will show in your interview," says art koff, founder of . as hard as it may be, don′t approach each interview with the negativity that you feel.
2. networknetworking is obviously not a well-kept secret, but many people still can′t grasp its power. wilson says being unemployed allows her to grow her network daily, and most of the interviews she′s gotten have been through networking.
"look for jobs more intensively through relationship-building than through any other source," vainrub says. "find ways to connect to professionals and develop your network."
3. seek part-time and project-based opportunitiesthe longer you are out of practice in your field, the less desirable you are as a candidate. find ways to stay active in your industry, if only for a few hours each day, vainrub says.
work can lead to a
job if you perform very well and impress decision-makers and co-workers. sometimes, it even leads to a new career path as an entrepreneur," she says.
4. revamp your résuméthe résumé you used in your last job search is probably no longer appropriate. consider having your résumé rewritten or updat`ed by an expert, koff suggests. you might be leaving off important information or missing several grammatical mistakes.
5. offer to work temporarilymany workers are looking only for
work, so if you can accept something other than that, you might have an advantage.&
6. ask an expertyou don′t want to go to an interview with an employer you are really interested in working for and make easily correctable mistakes, koff says. practice your interview beforehand.
"if you are getting interviews but missing out on opportunities, consult with a professional career and ," vainrub says. "understanding how to tackle hard questions is an art that can be mastered."
7. redirect your job searchconsider looking for work in areas that are different from your past job experience, koff suggests. "if you′ve been out of work for a year or more, it is likely that the job market for people with your expertise is just not there," he says. "find something else or check with other parts of the country that may have an opportunity."
转自msn 22:47:08& &
BECAUSE OF YOU
I will not make the same mistakes that you did I will not let myself Cause my heart so much misery I will not break the way you did You fell so hard I′ve learned the hard way To never let it get that far
Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don′t get hurt Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me Because of you I am afraid
I lose my way And it′s not too long before you point it out I cannot cry Because I know that′s weakness in your eyes I′m forced to fake A smile, a laugh everyday of my life My heart can′t possibly break When it wasn′t even whole to start with
Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don′t get hurt Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me Because of you I am afraid
I watched you die I heard you cry every night in your sleep I was so young You should have known better than to lean on me You never thought of anyone else You just saw your pain And now I cry in the middle of the night For the same damn thing
Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don′t get hurt Because of you I try my hardest just to forget everything Because of you I don′t know how to let anyone else in Because of you I′m ashamed of my life because it′s empty Because of you I am afraid
我不会重蹈你的覆辙也不会让自己的心品尝苦涩更不会像你一样崩溃我知道痛苦的滋味却绝不会轻易去体会
因为你人生的轨道我从不敢偏离因为你我学会用封闭内心来保护自己因为你我不仅难以相信自己连周围的人我都怀疑因为你我如此畏惧
我迷失了就在你发现前那一刻我不能哭泣因为在你眼中这就是脆弱每一天,我伪装的笑容都写满逼迫我的心不可能再破碎了因为她已经毁在了最初的那刻
人生的轨道我从不敢偏离因为你我学会用封闭内心来保护自己因为你我不仅难以相信自己连周围的人我会怀疑因为你我如此畏惧
我目睹你日渐憔悴的容颜我听见你呜咽着彻夜难眠我还这么小你怎能依靠在我的双肩你什么也看不见除了你自己的痛苦而现在我也哭泣在同样的夜晚只因为你的悲剧在我身上重演
因为你人生的轨道我从不敢偏离因为你我学会用封闭内心来保护自己因为你我用尽全力去把一切都忘记因为你我不懂什么叫与人心有灵犀因为你我的生命是一片可耻的空虚因为你我如此畏惧
因为你……只因为你……
12:54:54& &
better better 0:59:24& &
Sometimes I wish Isometimes I wish I were you. 20:27:19& &
Close your eyes and imagine that in the course of your life, you′ll go on to make and save lots of money, become famous, and turn smokin′ hot. Will it make you happy? Most people probably think so, but new research suggests otherwise. A study to be published this June in the Journal of Research in Personality found that recent college graduates who reported making the most money, obtaining more public recognition, and liking the way they looked were also more anxious, and showed more depressive symptoms, than other postgraduates in the study. "Not only were they not feeling better than they were at the start of the study, they were actually feeling worse," says Edward Deci, Ph.D., professor of psychology at the University of Rochester in New York.
The details: Researchers at the University of Rochester in New York studied 147 alumni during their second year after graduating from college. They used psychological surveys to learn about the young adults′ feelings of satisfaction with life, self-esteem, anxiety, physical signs of stress, and their experience of positive and negative emotions. One year after graduation, and again 12 months later, researchers questioned the participants on values, asking them to rate how much they valued deep, enduring relationships and helping others improve their lives, versus being a wealthy person and achieving the look they′ve been after. The ones who reported making the most money, gaining recognition, and enjoying their images showed the most signs of anxiety and depression. The research was supported in part by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health.
What it means: Why don′t seemingly desirable goals like wealth and beauty pay off as expected? Perhaps because they distract people from more rewarding pursuits. "When you get too focused on the American dream ― goals of being rich, famous, and beautiful ― you start ignoring spending time in meaningful relationships, ignoring paying attention to yourself and growing as a human being, ignoring ways in which you could volunteer and give back to the community," explains Deci. Not that it′s bad to be ambitious or to work hard to succeed. But this study implies that it′s unrealistic to expect that kind of success to make you happy.
Here are some ways to find your own path to happiness:
Keep a perspective on beauty. Don′t get too hung up on your appearance, because after all, beauty is pretty superficial, Deci says. And it may not be true that attractive people are more likely to get ahead. A study to be published this month in the Journal of Applied Psychology found that people with the highest intelligence scores earn more money during their lifetime, and report less financial strain, than people with high beauty scores.
Favor meaning over materialism. Trying to keep up with your friends or that cousin who seems to have everything going his way is a setup for disaster. "The important thing is being who you truly are. That you really accept yourself for who you are, and live your life accordingly in a full and meaningful way," says Deci. In his study, researchers found that those who had strong relationships (which requires accepting people for who they are, listening, and being there when they need you ― not just when it′s convenient) and volunteered in their community were happiest.
Schedule a sit-down with yourself. Know yourself deeply and fully, and explore aspects of yourself you′ve been afraid to pay attention to in the past. Knowing yourself helps you focus on things that are really important. Some people go to group therapy in their communities to speed up the process, but if you′re determined enough, Deci says you can do this solo, too. "You′ve got to be ruthless. Ask something about yourself and come up with an immediate answer, but don′t trust it for a minute. Ask if it′s really so," he suggests. Question all your assumptions about what′s important to you, and see if you can defend them. You may find that working 80-hour weeks to get a promotion is secondary to spending time with family and friends. 19:43:07&& &
PRISON BREAK
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
TWO AND A HALF MAN
THE BIG BANG THEORY
THE MOMENT OF TRUTH
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
WILL AND GRACE 19:56:57& &
老外上中文课的笔记:
  Dear Tim,       shall by too dull doll by too jack won,    dolphin long can Jim shall by too low,    shall by too when dull low, doll car low,    dolphin long doll Ham Eason   “more power!”
  第二题    小白兔到大白兔家玩,    大灰狼看见小白兔了,    小白兔闻到了,逃开了,    大灰狼大喊一声    “莫跑!”
GOD,THIS IS KILLING ME! 14:53:08& &
I have never allowed anyone to stand in the way of my heart. 20:44:28& &
---You know what a loser is?
---A real loser is somebody that′s&so afraid of not winning,they don′t even try.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&---Little Miss Sunshine 18:02:09& &
dance category:
现代舞(摩登舞)---Contemporary
1、华尔兹---Waltz
2、探戈---Tango
3、狐步舞---Foxtrot
4、快步---Quick Step
5、维也纳华尔兹---Viennese Waltz&& ( [viə′ni:z])
拉丁舞---Latin Dance
1、伦巴---Rumba
2、恰恰恰---Cha Cha Cha
3、桑巴---Samba
4、斗牛舞---Paso Doble
5、牛仔舞---Jive& &[ai] 21:32:20&& &
For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin---real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid.Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life. 22:08:38&& &
10 个句子 700个单词
1.The annual migrations of wildfowl and many other animals certainly cannot be regarded as a form of exploration, because such movements are actually only shifts from one habitat to another for the purpose of avoiding seasonal climatic variations.2.Proponents of G-M foods argue using biotechnology in the production of food products has many benefits: it speeds up the process of breeding plants and animals with des can be used to introduce traits that a product wouldn’ can improve the nutrition and can produce cheaper and more environmentallyfriendly fertilizers.3.The before stage includes writing a confirmation letter, concentrating on appearance and nonverbal communication, developing your portfolio, anticipating questions with positive responses, and arriving early.4.Based on these goals, place yourself in the role of the interviewer and develop anticipated questions and answers to three categories: company data, personal data, and specific job data.5.There is no doubt, however, that it is the increasing number of applicants with university education at all points in the process of engaging staff that has led to the greater importance of the curriculum vitae.6.They predict that a complete understanding of the human genetic code would provide untold benefits for humanity, for example, those abilities to diagnose, cure, and eventually prevent many diseases caused by faulty genes.7 .In both the United States and the United Kingdom, government contracts are governed by the ordinary law of contracts, with the result that the government can reserve the power to modify or terminate a contract on its own side only by writing such power into the contract.8.In order to make economic development agreements more attractive to investors, some developing countries have attempted to strengthen the security of such agreements, specifying that the agreements will be governed by “general principles of law recognized by civilized nations"―a set of legal principles or rules shared by the world’s major legal systems.9.And not only is it technically impossible to censor current content of the Internet, but the Internet is set to explode exponentially in the indefinite future, with there being literally millions of changes and additions to web content on a daily basis.10.Although it ruled that there is no constitutional right to physician-assisted suicide, the Court in effect supported the medical principle of "double effect", a centuries-old moral principle holding that an action having two effects--a good one that is intended and a harmful one that is foreseen--is permissible if the actor intends only the good effect.答案:1【译文】野生禽类和许多其他动物每年的迁徙,当然不能被看做是一种探险行为,因为,这些迁徙活动实际上只是从一个栖息地转移到另一个栖息地,以躲避气候的季节性变化。2.【译文】转基因食物的倡导者指出,用生物技术生产食物有很多益处:它能加速作物和牲畜的生长速度,并使它们具有所要求的特点;它可以给食物增添以往不具备的特征;可以改进食物的营养价值;可以生产出廉价、环保效果更好的肥料。3.【译文】面试前阶段包括写一封确认函、集中注意自己的仪表和非语言行为、准备好自己的资料、设想一些问题以及对这些问题的正面回答、早到面试地点。4.译文】在明确这些目标的基础上,将自己设想为面试你的人,在以下三个方面为自己设想出一些问题以及这些问题的答案:公司数据信息,个人信息,有关某份工作的特定信息。5.【译文】 但是,毫无疑问,正是由于在申请工作的过程中具有大学学历的人数增加,使得简历更加重要。6.【译文】他们预计,对人体基因编码的全面认识将给人类带来无法言喻的利益,例如,使人类能够诊断、治疗并最终预防基因缺陷造成的很多疾病。7.【译文】在美国和英国,ZZZZZ合同受普通合同法的约束,因此,ZZZZZ只能通过将自己的权力写进合同的方式,来保留单方面更改或终止合同的权力.8.【译文】为了使经济开发协议对投资者更具吸引力,有些发展中国家企图提高协议的安全性,规定这些协议受“文明国家公认的总法律原则”的约束,这些原则由世界几个主要法律体系所共有的一套原则和规范组成。9.【译文】而且,不仅从技术上无法审查因特网目前的内容,而且因特网的设立意味着信息内容在未来会以指数激增,每天改变或增加的网络信息内容简直将达几百万条。10.[译文] 尽管它裁决并没有宪法权利来支持医生帮助下的自杀行为,最高法院实际上支持了被称为"双重效果"的医疗原则;这个已有几个世纪历史的道德原则认为一个可能有两个效果的行为--一个想要达到的好的效果和一个已经预见到的有害的效果是被允许的,如果行为的实施者想要的只是好的效果的话。
22:09:26& &
why is change so hard?
eat healthier. exercise twice a week. read more books. lose weight. we make the same resolutions every year, but why is following through such a challenge?if jim novetta could change something in his life, he′d stop smoking. he′s tried several times but failed."after doing it so long, you look forward to your next cigarette," said the 42-year-old everett man. the longest he′s lasted without a cigarette? three days. "my challenge is myself."for most of us, the new year is synonymous with change. we use today as a benchmark to usher in a list of lofty resolutions. pay off debt. spend less. work out. lose weight.yet most of us fail, petering out after only a few days or, at best, weeks. even the most successful among us, those who′ve climbed to the pinnacle of their fields, crash and burn when it comes to personal change. oprah winfrey, who′s built nothing less than an empire of self-help, recently admitted she′d gained back 40 pounds. president-elect barack obama struggles to snuff out his cigarette habit.so why is change so challenging? are we wired in a way that keeps us from making changes? and do we need the support of others to implement our goals, or can we go it alone?professionals who help people make changes in their lives suggest that the anatomy of change is determined not by one′s surroundings, but one′s mindset. beginning with small goals or steps usually leads to a bigger payoff later, they say. and trying to make a change is easier with support from a cheery group of friends, family, or co-workers with shared goals. but they caution that the experience is different for everyone.a recent, highly publicized study that found that happiness can lift the mood of a person′s extended network of friends also reported that same support base can influence change in someone′s personal life."people are more likely to make positive changes in their lives not only when their friends do, but when their friends of friends do, and when their friends of friends of friends do," nicholas christakis, a professor of medical sociology at harvard university and co-author of the study, wrote in an e-mail to the globe. "the biggest loser," the popular nbc reality show where people compete in a group to lose weight, is one such example. they embark on the experience with rah-rah encouragement from friends, family, neighbors, or co-workers."people are better able to make changes in their lives - lose weight, quit smoking, become happy - when they do this with a large number of other people," he added. "social networks have this interesting property of magnifying whatever they are seeded with, and so taking advantage of your social network ties can result in a magnification of your own efforts."jhonny augustin understands that well. his resolution for 2008 was to shed 30 pounds from his 237-pound frame.but the change didn′t come easily."i′m a huge procrastinator," said the 24-year-old criminal psychology student at the university of massachusetts-boston. "i kept putting it off until tomorrow. i didn′t get to do it until the summer."that′s when he saw his older brother working out. augustin got inspired. today, augustin weighs 190 pounds."i read that it only takes 21 days to get into the motion of things. it′s easier for me now to work out," he said.of course, change can happen only if people don′t set their expectations too high or try to tackle too
one of the biggest mistakes we make is setting unrealistic goals, said dalia llera, a psychologist and associate professor of counseling and psychology at lesley university."you can′t accomplish in a few weeks what you haven′t accomplished in a few years," said llera, of jamaica plain. "people set themselves up and then get discouraged because they failed in their attempts to make the changes they were hoping for. we have to take small steps."former marine charla mcmillian subscribes to the baby-steps approach. people should keep their changes small and simple, she says, especially if those changes are focused on shedding pounds and getting into shape.mcmillian runs fitboot exercise classes in boston where she trains small groups of students in structured boot-camp drills - and she tells her clients to practice what she preaches."when you start off with this gigantic plan in place, it′s really a set-up for failure," she said. "it becomes so abstract. ′i am going to get in shape in 2009.′ but what does that mean?"mcmillian finds that people invest in new work-out equipment and gym memberships believing that will do the trick, when all it takes is something as simple as "rolling out of bed and banging out a set of 10 push-ups and 10 sit-ups.""once you′ve established a habit," she continued, "and that you′ve gotten up at a certain time, you′ve shown that you can execut`e something simple and you can build from there."having a positive attitude is one of the keys to making a successful change, according to judy zerafa, author of several books based on how people can improve their lives. in her "seven keys to success" program, she underscores the importance of believing in yourself - and having positive habits, creative imagination, and persistence - to make change happen."success in overcoming any self-defeating behavior particularly those related to health, finances, relationships and weight loss is almost guaranteed if you learn to reprogram the subconscious images in that part of the mind," zerafa said in an e-mail.boston life coach mary kay duffy believes that change can be extremely difficult for some people because they are "settled in a personal framework," meaning they tend to be passive when dealing with issues.she suggests that people start a journal on what things may be troubling them. she also suggests that people prioritize and draft a timeline that allows for realistic goals.jenny johnson, 26, is trying to do that now after failing to follow through on last year′s resolution: to quit eating candy"i have an enormous sweet tooth," johnson said. "this was my way of being healthy."but johnson didn′t last a weekend, surrendering to a box of raisinets. soon enough, she was back to munching on tootsie rolls, sour patch kids, and charleston chews. she says she now sees where she went wrong."instead of doing something that is more possible, you go to the extreme and you set yourself up for failure," said the cohost of necn′s "tv diner." for 2009, she plans to keep her resolution relatively simple: go to the gym twice a week."that will give me an opportunity to succeed and i will feel good about it," she added."and maybe next year, i will try quitting candy again." 22:00:30& &
change the way you see fear and change your lifewhen was the last time you took a risk? not something major and life-threatening, but something that represented a step outside your comfort zone. can you recall a time recently when you did something that felt uncomfortable for you? if not, get ready to take a major step forward.frequently, in business and in life, we get too comfortable. we find solid ground - a place that feels safe - we get comfortable, and we settle in. we’re programmed to do it. it’s how we operate. look for safety and stay there. but these days, it’s imperative that we act against our programming to truly succeed and find our own greatness.what’s holding us back? ultimately, it’s fear. it’s almost always fear. fear is the number one reason why people stay in their safety zones. it’s why people don’t start new businesses. it’s why people stop looking for love. but what are we afraid of? after studying fear for several years and working with countless clients who were letting fear hold them back, i’ve become convinced that when it comes down to stepping outside one’s comfort zone, there are really two things at work for most people: fear of success and fear of failure.fear of successmany people say they have a fear of success. what does this mean? it means that when these folks envision their success, they see the ways in which they’ll disappoint people, the ways they won’t be able to handle the success, the ways they’ll mess up their success… ultimately, i actually believe that a fear of success is a fear of failure in disguise. in my experience, most people aren’t actually afraid of success, but rather of failing after the success. they’re afraid they can’t handle it and they’ll fall much farther than if they’d never tried at all. it’s much more painful to fall from, say, a 20-story building, than it is to fall from a sidewalk curb. it’s the fall from the height of success that we fear, not the success itself.fear of failurelet’s look at fear of failure, since that’s at the core of what’s holding people back. i’ve recently updat`ed my thoughts about fear of failure. i’ve been reading seth godin’s book, tribes, and godin has some absolutely profound and brilliant thoughts on the fear that keeps us in our comfort zones. in tribes, godin says that there’s a common misconception about a fear of failure. he says that the fear of failure isn’t actually fear of failure at all - it’s a fear of criticism. we’re more afraid of being judged for our failures than anything else.so now that we’ve isolated this fear of criticism, what does one do about it? how do you conquer the one thing that gets in the way more than anything else- more than lack of skills, more than lack of knowledge, more than bad luck or anything else you might think of - how do you conquer fear?how do you conquer fear?it would be easy for me to say that you just shouldn’t care what others think about you. what they say doesn’t matter, doesn’t define you, has nothing to do with you. i could easily say that. but the problem is that we’re not just subject to the criticism of others when we fail. we still have to face our harshest critic: ourselves.but here’s the secret most people don’t know. it’s a secret that most successful people know. you don’t actually have to “conquer” fear. you have to master it. mark twain once said, “courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.” successful people aren’t people who conquered fear, they’re people who faced fear. they’re people who were afraid and did it anyway.for example, one of the most prevalent, persistent fears people have is public speaking. it’s something most of us don’t do very often and it’s something most of us don’t particularly care for. i’m one of the oddities - i actually love speaking to groups. but like many others i know who enjoy public speaking, i get nervous before i go on stage. my palms sweat, i think about how i wish i’d never agreed to do the gig, and i think of all the ways i can get out of doing it. and then i step on stage anyway, and within a few moments, i’m actually having so much fun connecting to the crowd that i forget all the fear and just live in that moment. that’s mastering fear, folks. that’s what it’s all about.a part of it is doing something over and over and showing yourself that you can do that thing. that builds confidence and confidence is a formidable tool against fear. usually we’re afraid of the stuff we’re not very good at. what are you afraid of? think about that for a minute and then when you have the answer, ask yourself how often you do that thing. if you’re not very good at something, you tend to fear it. if you make a decision to face the fear and forge ahead with courage, you’ll eventually make courage a habit- and you’ll master that fear.so what’s holding you back right now? what are you afraid of, and how can you face that fear with courage? here’s an exercise i give to my clients to help them face their fears:take out a piece of paper and a pen and turn the paper on its side so you’re writing across the long side. make five columns on your paper. in the first column, make a list of the things that scare you the most. then in the second column, for each of those fears, write down what is the absolute worst thing that could happen if your fears came true. in the third column, write down how likely the worst thing is to happen. then in the fourth column, write down how that fear is holding you back. in the last column, for at least one of the fears you’ve listed, write down how you are going to face that fear. make it tangible- give yourself an action to take and a date by which you will take that action. and follow through!look, everybody is afraid of something. the most successful people have mastered fear with courage and learned to forge ahead. today, make a decision to forge ahead with something in your life or in your business. make a decision to face at least one of your fears. take a risk and get better at something you’re afraid of. face a fear with courage and you’ll see payoffs emerging faster than you ever could have imagined. 21:38:22& &
If you suffer from low confidence and feel insecure about your own abilities, you may find it difficult to make even the simplest of decisions. Even the horrid choice of choosing where to go for dinner sends you into a frenzy. Insecurity occurs for several reasons. Perhaps at a young age your parents striped your ability to make any choices by choosing everything you ate, everything you wore, etc.
Now that you are grown and in the workforce, you find yourself suddenly having to make a lot more decisions. With little or no previous experience, it is no wonder that you start to fumble. Anxiety and worry are your constant companions during the decision making process. While trying to decide on your options, you spend hours playing out the possible scenarios of failure. You are nervous about what others may say and think, swearing that you can already hear the sounds of snickering in your head.
Needless to say, the feeling of not being able to make a decision sucks! And it all stems from not having enough self confidence. Here are some consequences of having low self confidence in decision making:
* Paralysis In Taking Needed Actions: In some cases, fear can overwhelm and even paralyze you to inaction. Hence, you prefer to remain as you are to avoid making the wrong decisions. Yet in so doing, you feel lousy. Stuck and defeated you are trapped in no-decision land!
* No Trust In Decisions Made: Even if you finally do make a choice, it is very possible that because of your low self-confidence, you have no trust that your decision was the best for the circumstance. Once again, you break out in sweat, worrying excessively.
* Refusal to Take Charge: When it comes to the bigger decisions that you need to make, you may well prefer to abdicate the responsibility to someone else. You feel more assured because in your opinion, someone else can make a better assessment of the situation. Your reasoning: if you are less intelligent, less outgoing and less capable, shouldn′t you let the better man decide for you? Better yet, let your parents continue to decide for you even if it comes to making a choice in your career path!?! When things do not then proceed well, or you are not loving the life that has been planned and decided for you, it would be all too easy to put the blame on them and others.
* Shrinking Life Options: With low confidence in your abilities, it is inevitable that you find your options in life shrinking dramatically. You not only create limitations in what you can currently do, but are also more liable to miss out on numerous opportunities that may otherwise have been available to you.
In your current job, you think that this is as far as you can go. Others may find you capable but you choose to impose limits to your own growth and potential. Additionally, with no belief in your capabilities and resourcefulness, you find it hard to take up new challenges or to explore new frontiers.
So let′s discuss how you can begin to overcome your inadequacies. Changing your attitude from a negative to a positive one will be most helpful. Only when you can break free, can a whole new world open up to you. You fall in love with life because you are no longer tied down by your insecurities, fears and negative beliefs.
Here are 6 ways to help you overcome your low self confidence in decision making:
1. Affirm Your Abilities Frequently: Try to recall instances that you have done well. The fact that you have ever done well is proof that you are capable of producing the same in the future.
Also determine what you are good at, and do more of these activities. It is important that you spend time nurturing and encouraging yourself. Give yourself a pat in the back, for even the littlest decisions that you make. When you do this frequently enough, you can gear yourself up to making bigger decisions in time.
2. Remove Limiting Beliefs and Fears: Ask yourself if it is really true that you are no good or have little abilities? If you do have limiting thoughts, recognize that you do have a choice in your thoughts and thoughts can be changed.
If your limiting beliefs came about because you have never been allowed to make decisions as a child, then it is time to take charge. Your parents may have wanted to shelter you from making the wrong choices when you were young but you need to learn to be responsible for your own life from now!
3. Take Action. Your very first instincts may have been to hold back or to procrastinate over making a decision. Your mind becomes frozen, as it gets caught up in a web of convoluted negative thoughts. In some situations, putting things in motion can get you started on the path towards making the right decisions. You can take action by finding out what it is you need to know, to make a better decision. When you take action, choices, that once look cloudy, can become clearer in what is involved!
“Don′t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” - Mark Victor Hansen
4. Upgrade Yourself: Without a doubt, if you find yourself lacking in knowledge and skills to make the right decisions, consider upgrading yourself. Education does not end whe it is a lifelong process. So pick up what you need to learn in order to make better decisions in your field.
5. Support Your Decisions With Values and Visions: Depending on what it is you need to decide on, fall back on your values, desires and any supporting reasons. Hence it is important that you clarify what these important aspects about your life are first. They help to provide the much needed guidance needed to steer through the many life decisions thrown onto your path. If you have not sorted them out yet this far, it is no wonder you have been experiencing difficulties in making decisions.
6. Don′t Take Yourself Too Seriously: So what if you make a mistake? Ask yourself: What is the worst that can happen even if I fail? If the consequence appears trivial, then why not just take up the challenge of making the decision?
Making mistakes is really part of learning. You cannot truly learn and grow without having gone through failures and mistakes. What is important is that you pick yourself up after that and ask yourself what you have learned in the process. Instead of blaming or berating yourself, choose to learn from these situations, so that you can make better decisions next time.
“A man′s errors are his portals of discovery.” - James Joyce (Irish novelist, )
Practice Makes Perfect. Start small if you have to. Building self confidence is not an overnight thing especially if you have been having age old habits of disbeliefs in your own capabilities. Decide what it is that you want and the values that you hold dear. Be guided by them.
Work on removing your fears. As you keep at building your self confidence, you will begin to build more and more trust in yourself. From negativity and doubt, you will begin to experience a new sense of empowerment. You are now building a life that you can lay claim to. Making bigger and bigger decisions for yourself just becomes easier!
“Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” - Golda Meir (Israeli Founder and Prime Minister. )-Evelyn 21:28:12& &
Smart or thin? Rich or ugly?
Women still have a complex and contradictory relationship with their own image according to a poll released on Tuesday that found 25 percent of those questioned would rather win the "America′s Next Top Model" TV show than the Nobel Peace Prize.
And although 75 percent of women surveyed said they′d be willing to shave their heads to save the life of a stranger, more than a quarter of those taking part admitted they would make their best friend fat for life, if it meant they could be thin.
As for that age-old dilemma of whether to marry for wealth or looks, half of the 18- to 24-year-olds questioned said they would marry an ugly man if he were a multimillionaire.
The poll for U.S. television network Oxygen, which is targeted at young women, also found that 88 percent of 18- to 34-year-old women would happily give up their cell phone, jewelry and makeup to keep a friendship.
"This survey proves an interesting dissection of today′s woman and how she relates her personal image with what she values in her life," said Dr. Jenn Berman, psychotherapist and judge of the upcoming new Oxygen series "Pretty Wicked."
"As shown in several results, women today are a complex combination of altruistic and materialistic, vain and insecure, loyal and self-serving. This survey highlights the dichotomy in all of us," Berman said.
More than 2,000 women aged 18-34 were interviewed for the poll. 18:04:06&& &
A different Love letter and a beautiful reply to it.
A teenage college guy sent a love letter (in Q/A format) to his classmate.
My Dearest Reshma,
Please answer the following questionnaire. For Options
(A) 10 marks,(b) 5marks and(c) 3 marks.
1) Whenever you enter the class room, your sight always falls on me because:
(a) of love(b) you couldn′t control seeing me(c) really ... am I doing it?
2) Whenever professor cracks joke, you laugh and turn and look at me because:
(a) you always like to see me smiling(b) you are testing whether I like jokes(c) you are attracted by my smile
3) When you were singing in the class, I entered and immediately you stopped singing because:
(a) you are so coy to sing before me(b) my presence influenced you(c) you feared that whether I′ll like your song
4) When you were showing your childhood photo, when I asked for it, you hide it because:
(a) you felt ashamed(b) you felt uneasy(c) you don′t know
5) During trekking, myself and my friend gave you hand for lifting you and you took only my friend′s because:
(a) you enjoyed my disappointment(b) you won′t feel leaving my hand after grabbing(c) you don′t know
6) You were waiting yesterday for bus and didn′t get into your bus...
(a) you were waiting for me(b) you were dreaming about me and didn′t notice the bus(c) that bus was crowded
7) You introduced me to your parents when they came to college because:
(a) I am going to be your groom(b) you just want to know what your parents think about me(c) just you felt like introducing me to them
8) I told that I like girls wearing roses. Next day, you came with a rose on your head because:
(a) to fulfill my wish(b) you like roses(c) by chance you got a rose
9) On that day, it was my birthday. you too came to temple early at 6:00 A.M because:
(a) you want to pray along with me(b) you want to meet me before any one could meet on my birthday(c) you want to wish me at temple because you are spiritual.
If you have scored more than 40, then you are loving me. Don′t delay in expressing it.
If you have scored between 30 and 40, love is budding in your heart and it′s getting ready to bloom. If you have scored less than 30, you are in confusion whether to love me or not.
Eagerly awaiting your reply..
Love, Aakash
Reshma′s reply letter was also in Q/A format........
Please answer the following Yes/No questionnaire.
1) If somebody sits in the first row, normally people entering the class, sees them.
(a) Yes (b) No
2) If a girl laughs and looks anyone, is it love?
(a) Yes (b) No
3) While singing, if somebody forgets lines of the songs, will he/she stop singing or not?
(a) Yes (b) No
4) I was showing to my friends (who are all girls) my childhood photo.
You poked your nose inside..... right ?
(a) Yes (b) No
5) I avoided to hold your hand during trekking. Couldn′t you understand yet?
(a) Yes (b) No
6) Should I not wait for my best friend (Anjali) at the bus stand?
(a)Yes (b) No
7) Shouldn′t I introduce you to my parents as a friend?
(a) Yes (b) No
8) You have said you also like Lotus, cauliflower, banana′s flower. Is it true ?
(a) Yes (b) No
9) Oh was that your birthday. That′s why I could see you in temple. I come daily to Temple. Do you know ?
(a) Yes (b) No
If you have answered "Yes" to any of the question, then I am not loving you. If you have answered "No", then you don′t know the meaning of Love.
Hope everything is clear to you.
I like it.& 21:51:51& &
Life Is A Process
The results are important, most look forward to, but well worth doing things the process more experience and treasure because of the good results we will be more happy, but the process to enrich our lives. Human life is the last leg of the death, we can not therefore say that our life is of no significance. In fact, life itself has no meaning, only your own life gives you a sense you want to achieve, to enjoy the process is a life of significance. The third sentence is: not necessarily the shortest line between two points.
&&&&&& In interpersonal relationships and in the process of doing things, we are not simply take it for granted that we will be able to do a good job. We sometimes need to wait for the opportunity, and sometimes need partners, sometimes necessary communication skills. The difficulties encountered. Obstacles, Stiffness, hard-is not necessarily the only way to solve the problem, choose to bypass the difficulties, to bypass obstacles, a chance to solve it again so perhaps more smoothly. Fourth sentence: only know how to stop people know how to speed up the pace.
&&&&& Most people in the ski time, the greatest experience is not been stopped. Watching other people find it very easy to ski, if not trained their slide, often encountered badly beaten. The crux of the matter is that simply do not know how to maintain a balance. As long as we can in fact stop, it would not hit the tree and hit a rock and hit people. Therefore, only know how to stop people before they know how high-speed ahead. Fifth sentence: give up is a kind of wisdom.
&&&&& When you have six apples, do not eat them all, because you eat all of the six apples, you only get a taste, that is, Apple′s taste. If you put Apple in six out of the five others to eat, but you actually have been five other personal friendship and affection, or even more. When other people have other things, and you will also share. Finally you may have been six different fruits, six different tastes, six different nutrition, six of friendship. People must learn how to use your own things for you in exchange for more important things and the rich. Therefore, it is wisdom to give up. 21:13:45& &
英语长难句结构分析最新经典一百句(4)
76. Certainly people do not seem less interested in success and its signs now than formerly. Summer homes, European travel, BMWs--the locations, place names and name brands may change, but such items do not seem less in demand today than a decade or two years ago.
[参考译文] 当然,人们现在对成功及其各种标志的兴趣似乎并不亚于先前。消夏 别墅、欧陆旅行、宝马车--地点、地名以及品牌或许会有变化,但这类事物在今天被人渴求的程度也似乎不会亚于一二十年前。
77. Instead, we are treated to fine hypocritical spectacles, which now more than ever seem in ample supply: the critic of American materialism with a Sou the publisher of radical books who takes his meals in three- the journalist advocating participatory democracy in all phases of life, whose own children are enrolled in private schools.
[参考译文] 相反,我们被款待看到这样一些虚伪的壮观景象,他们似乎比以前的任何时候都更供应充足:美国式物质主义的批判者却拥有位于南安普顿的避暑山庄:激进书籍的出版商却在三星级餐厅享用一日三餐;倡导在人生各个阶段的参与民主制的记者,他的子女却就读于私立学校。
78. No clear-cut distinction can be drawn between professional and amateurs in science: exceptions can be found to any rule. Nevertheless, the word "amateur" does carry a connotation that person concerned is not fully integrated into the scientific community and, in particular, may not share its values.
[参考译文] 科学领域的专业人员和业余爱好者之间划不出泾渭分明的界线:因为任何规则都有例外。然而,"业余"一词的确意味着相关人员不能充分融入职业科学界,尤其未能分享科学圈子的价值。
79. The trend was naturally most obvious in those areas of science based especially on a mathematical or laboratory training, and can be illustrated in terms of the development of geology in the United kingdom.
[参考译文] 很自然,这种趋势会在尤以数学或实验室训练为基础的自然学科领域表现最为明显,并且可以英国的地质学发展作例证来说明。
80. A comparison of British geological publications over the last century and a half reveals not simply an increasing emphasis on the primacy of research, but also a changing definition of what constitutes an acceptable research paper.
[参考译文] 将过去一个半世纪英国地质学领域的出版物做一下比较,(我们)就会发现不仅对科研的主导地位的强调不断攀升,而且一篇可接受的科研论文所包含的内容的定义也有所变化。 81. The overall result has been to make entrance to professional geological journals harder for a mateurs, a result that has been reinforced by the widespread introduction of refereeing, first by national journals in the 19th century and then by several local geological journals in the 20th century.
[参考译文] 这样一来总的结果便是业余爱好者想在专业地质学期刊…卜发表文章就更难了,而被广泛使用的论文评审推荐制度又进一步强化了这一结果,该种制度先是出现在19世纪的国家级刊物上,后又在20世纪被几家地方级地质学刊物所使用。
82. A rather similar process of differentiation has led to professional geologists coming together nationally within one or two specific societies, whereas the amateurs have tended either to remain in local societies or to come together nationally in a different way.
[参考译文] 一个颇为相似的分化过程已经导致专业的地质学家走到一起组成一到两个全国性的专科学术社团,而业余地质爱好者们倾向于要么仍留在地方社团,要么也以另一种方式组成全国性机构。
83. Sad to say, this project has turned out to be mostly low--level findings about factual errors and spelling and grammar mistakes, combined with lots of head--scratching puzzlement about what in the world those readers really want.
[参考译文] 遗憾地讲,这次新闻机构可信度调查计划结果只获得了一些十分低层次的发现,比如新闻报道中的事实错误,拼写或语法错误(和这些低层次发现)交织在一起的还有许多令人挠头的困惑,譬如读者到底想读些什么。
84. I believe that the most important forces behind the massive M&M wave are the same that underlie the globalization process: falling transportation and communication costs, lower trade and investment barriers and enlarged markets that require enlarged operations capable of meeting customers′ demands.
[参考译文] 我认为巨大的并购浪潮背后的最重要的推动力同时也就是促成全球化进程的那方基石:即降低交通运输成本,逐渐减少贸易投资壁垒,以及大幅度拓展市场,这些都要求更大规模的经营管理以满足消费者需求。
85. A lateral move that hurt my pride and blocked my professional progress promoted me to abandon my relatively high profile career although, in the manner of a disgraced government minister, I covered my exit by claiming "I wanted to spend more time with my family."
[参考译文] 一次侧面的不光明磊落的攻击伤害了我的自尊,阻碍了我事业的发展,使我不得不抛弃了那份引人注目的工作,尽管表面上我还要以一个蒙受屈辱的政府部长的姿态,通过声称"我只不过是想多和家人呆在一起" 来掩盖我的退出。
86. I have discovered, as perhaps Kelsey will after her much-publicized resignation from the editorship of She after a build-up of stress, that abandoning the doctrine of "juggling your life", and making the alternative move into "downshifting brings with it far greater rewards than financial success and social status.
[参考译文] 或许正像凯尔西在不堪积劳重负而公开地辞去她在《她》杂志社的编辑 一职之后一样,我已经发现,放弃那种"为生活忙碌"的人生信条并转 而追求比较悠闲的生活带给你的回报远远大于经济成功和社会地位。
87. While in America the trend started as a reaction to the economic decline-after the mass redundancies caused by downsizing in the late ′ 80s-and is still linked to the politics of thrift, in Britain, at least among the middle-class down shifters of my acquaintance, we have different reasons for seeking to simplify our lives.
[参考译文] 在美国,这一返朴趋势是以经济衰落的反应为开始的--那是在80年 代末期裁员而引起大量的失业之后一一现在依然与提倡节俭的政纲相: 关;而在英国,最起码在我所熟识的中产阶级返朴归隐者中,追求简约; 生活的原因就多种多样了。
88. For the women of my generation who were urged to keep juggling through the′ 80s, down-shifting in the mid′ 90s is not so much a search for the mythical good lift-growing your own organic vegetables, and risking turning into one-as a personal recognition of your limitations.
[参考译文] 对于我这一代曾在整个80年代为生活奔波的女人来说,90年代中期出 现的归隐恬退与其说是我们寻求一种神话般的美好生活--用有机肥种植蔬菜,并且自己放弃一切的风险--不如说是我们清醒地认识到自身;能力是有限的这一事实。
89. If you are part of the group which you are addressing, you will be in a position to know the experiences and problems which are common to all of you and it′ 11 be appropriate for you to make a passing remark about the inedible canteen food or the chairman′ s notorious bad taste in ties.
[参考译文] 如果你是你讲话对象中的一员,那么你就身处一种(有利)位置宋了解对你们来说都很普遍的经历和问题,而且你对餐厅中难以下咽的食物或老总臭名昭彰的领带品位进行随意评判也是合适的。
90. There are already robot systems that can perform some kinds of brain and bone surgery with submillimeter accuracy--far greater precision than highly skilled physicians can achieve with their handsaone
[参考译文] 现在已有一些机器人系统能够进行精确到毫米以下的脑部和骨骼手术――这要比极具技巧的医生单单用手精确得多。
91. But if robots are to reach the next stage of laborsaving utility, they will have to operate with less human supervision and be able to make at least′ a few decisions for them- selves-goals that pose a real challenge.
[参考译文] 但是如果机器人要达到节省人工的下一个阶段,它们将必须在更少的人力监督之下工作,而且还要能够自己作出至少几个决定--这些目标才会引发真正的挑战。
92. But the human mind can glimpse a rapidly changing scene and immediately disregard the 98 percent that is irrelevant, instantaneously focusing on the monkey at the side of a winding forest road or the single suspicious face in a big crowd.
[参考译文] 但是人类的头脑可以只迅速地瞟一眼一个快速改变的场面,然后立刻放弃98%的不相关部分,而马上聚焦于一条崎岖森林道路边的一只猴子,或者在茫茫人海中的一张可疑的脸。 93. The OECD estimates in its latest Economic Outlook that, if oil prices averaged $22 a barrel for a full year, compared with $13 in 1998, this would increase the oil import bill in rich economies by only 0.25---0.5% of GDP.
[参考译文] OECD在其最近的《经济t望》中估计,如果石油价格与1998年的每 桶13美元相比在一年中平均为每22美元,这也只会给富裕的经济体的 石油进口账单上增加GDP的0.25%到0.5%。
94. One more reason not to lose sleep over the rise in oil prices is that, unlike the rises in the 1970s, it has not occurred against the background of general commodity-price inflation and global excess demand.
[参考译文] 另外一个不应因油价上涨而失眠的原因是,这次不像70年代的那些次上涨,它并不是在普遍的商品价格暴涨和全球需求过旺的背景之下发生的。
95. Although it ruled that there is no constitutional right to physician-assisted suicide, the Court in effect supported the medical principle of "double effect", a centuries-old moral principle holding that an action having two effects--a good one that is intended and a harmful one that is foreseen--is permissible if the actor intends only the good effect.
[参考译文] 尽管它裁决并没有宪法权利来支持医生帮助下的自杀行为,最高法院实际上支持了被称为"双重效果"的医疗原则;这个已有几个世纪历史的道德原则认为一个可能有两个效果的行为--一个想要达到的好的效果和一个已经预见到的有害的效果是被允许的,如果行为的实施者想要的 只是好的效果的话。
96. Nancy Dubler, director of Montefiore Medical Center, contends that the principle will shield doctors who "until now have very, very strongly insisted that they could not give patients sufficient mediation to control their pain if that might hasten death."
[参考译文] Nancy Dubler,Montehore医疗中心的主任,认为这一原则将会保护这样一些医生,他们到目前为止还强烈坚持他们不能够给病人足量的镇痛剂来控制他们的疼痛,如果这么做会加速他们的死亡的话。
97. On another level, many in the medical community acknowledge that the assisted--suicide debate has been fueled in part by the despair of patients for whom modern medicine has prolonged the physical agony of dying.
[参考译文] 在另一个层面上,很多医疗界的人承认,关于医生帮助下的自杀的讨论部分是因为病人的绝望情绪,对他们来说,现代医学已经延长了死亡的身体痛苦。
98. It identifies the undertreatment of pain and the aggressive use of "ineffectual and forced medical procedures that may prolong and even dishonor the period of dying" as the twin problems of end--of--life care.
[参考译文] 它把对疼痛的治疗不足和盲目积极使用"有可能延长死亡时间甚至让死亡过程蒙羞的无效并且强迫性的医疗手段"视为生命临终医护的两个问题。
99. In other words, there is a conventional story line in the newsroom culture that provides a backbone and a ready-made narrative structure for otherwise confusing new.
[参考译文] 换句话说,在媒介机构的新闻采编室文化中存在着--套约定俗成的写作模式,为新闻报道提供了主干框架以及可直接套用的叙述结构。若没有这些,新闻内容就会一团混乱,让人摸不着头脑。
100. If it did, it would open up its diversity program, now focused narrowly on race and gender, and look for reporters who differ broadly by outlook, values, education, and class.
[参考译文] 如果新闻界真的注意到了问题的关键,它就应该进一步开放其多样化项目,这个项目现在还只单纯考虑招收不同种族和性别的员工,而进一步寻找那些世界观、价值观、教育水平和社会阶层大相径庭的各种记者。 19:56:55& &
21天训练营热点问题
21天训练营服务
&★ 九年诚信服务--21天训练营开办九年了,我们一直在诚信、用心的为大家服务
&★ 一对一针对训练--导师会根据您的情况安排适合您的训练,从而做到针对性,确保训练效果
&★ 网上训练,随时随地--只要能上网就可以随时训练,不受地域和时间限制,真正做到您身边的导师
&★ 一次参加终身服务--一旦报名终身有效,导师随时为您解答人生路上遇到的问题和困惑
&&&&成功训练营 + 目标训练营 超值优惠价:498.00元 原价2188元 并送价值300元的终身VIP服务和上万元精品资料免费下载
(元旦优惠还剩4天)名额有限,欲报从速!
Copyright @天训练营官网()
客服热线:(直线)& 4849588(转分机:801 802 803 804 805 806 807)
公司传真:8 转808 客服邮箱: 网站管理:郑重申明:21天训练营唯一永久官方网址为: 谨防假冒
21天训练营-}

我要回帖

更多关于 should would could 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信