对于这次英国奥运会的黑幕风云,大家认为全世界的观众们会怎么评价呢?

&&社区主版&&军事&&社会&&国际&&娱乐&&行业&&城市&&站务
阅读:255038 参与:9017 回复:423到
&&&&You need to be on acid to understand the opening.it was bad!!by Jony7/27/:21 PM 6:21 AM
&&&&你需要先HIGH点大麻再来看这个开幕式,太烂了
&&&&Wish they had the lights on earlier, so we could see what was going onby Daniel Hargreaves7/27/:04 PM 6:20 AM
&&&&惟愿他们能够早一点时间把灯打开,那么我们就可以看清楚到底发生什么了
&&&&pls go to you tube and watch the Beijing ceremonies! The Brits will be ashamed of what they have given to the world today!by patriia7/27/:33 PM 6:18 AM
&&&&请去U2B看北京开幕式,这些英国人会为他们今天给世界展示了什么而羞愧
&&&&noooo my tv turned off!!by isaac7/27/:40 PM 6:05 AM
&&&&我电视关了
&&&&To put a floundering system in the middle of such a wonderful event? I suppose America should put Obamacare at the center the next time the US is privileged to host the Games. What a joke!by NHS - Really?7/27/:39 PM 6:05 AM
&&&&放一个XXX(我不知道他指的具体是哪个环节,我没完整看)放在那么大一个盛事中间?我想那下次美国获得奥运举办权的时候应该把奥巴马的医改政策放在里面。真是笑话
&&&&Beijing and Vancouver impressive&&I was hoping to watch and get entertained by the British but I got Mr Bean! Awful. Danny Boyle what a waste of money!by fire danny7/27/:45 PM 5:58 AM
&&&&北京和温哥华令人印象深刻...我本来希望看一看得到点来自英国的欢乐,结果我得到憨豆先生!糟糕。丹尼鲍依简直是浪费钱
&&&&What was that all about, a huge lost oppertunity , I am British and was ashamed at this opening,they had an almost once in a lifetime to make this big, and it was a joke, Barcelona, Canada winter olimpics best for meby Richard7/27/:46 PM 5:57 AM
&&&&这都是什么啊,巨大的失败,我是英国人,真难为情。他们有人生几乎只有一次的机会做个好的开幕式,结果是个笑话。巴塞罗那和加拿大冬奥会对我来说是最好的
&&&&As a Londoner, I&m so disappointed. Most of it has just been one chaotic party without any harmony& and nothing stunning visually. Where&s the entertainment for the non British world that is watching this? Organizers should have warned everybody to study the history and culture of Britain, and be fluent in the English language, prior to the event.by barmiparmi7/27/:19 PM 5:57 AM
&&&&作为一个伦敦人,太失望了。基本上就有个混乱的party,没一点和谐。视觉上没一点出彩的地方。看不出怎么去娱乐非英语世界的观众。组办方应该在开幕式前先通知大家学习英国历史和文化,还要会讲流利的英文
&&&&London opening ceremony team did not do their homework! It&s a complete failure. I did not understand the opening ceremony! Nor did I get any sense of what it really means to be British!by olympic hopeful7/27/:50 PM 5:56 AM
&&&&开幕式团队完全没做功课,完全是失败。我一点都看不懂这个开幕式,也完全看不出这个对英国人来说有什么意思
&&&&Danny Boyle! what&s with all those rap music, bed time monsters, back to the 80&s&..you could have done better!by upset7/27/:12 PM 5:56 AM
&&&&丹尼鲍依。全部那些RAP音乐是怎么回事?回到80年代了。你本来可以做的更好的
&&&&&The Chinese get a surprisingly big round of applause.&
&&&&It was a delayed &thank you& for their opening ceremony not being lame.by Piliage7/27/:21 PM 5:55 AM
&&&&中国人获得了惊奇的巨大的掌声
&&&&那是对北京开幕式迟来的&谢谢&
&&&&bloody failure!by back in london7/27/:03 PM 5:54 AM
&&&&巨大的失败
&&&&The absolute worst ceremony.. No culture whatsoever& Its been confirmed
&&&&绝对最差的开幕式,完全没文化...习惯了~~
&&&&This is utterly woeful. Where are the fireworks, drums, atmosphere?! It is truely bad. Seriously, all this hype and a BILLION people watching, Boyle has decided the best use of time to represent the UK on a global stage is Dizzy Rascal rapping in a house and two unknown people texting and going to a fake house party. I can only apologise to t i&m just as confused as you are as to what I just saw. Where are the different historical periods with kings, queens and castles? Where was the world wars that brought the whole world together where we all shared suffering? Where is the sporting element and parts that the rest of the whole world can understand?! Danny Boyle, you should be ashamed & im surprised it never had an advert for Coka Cola half way through&
&&&&太糟糕了,烟火鼓声气氛在哪里?真的很差,说真的,宣布吹的天花乱坠,亿万观众在看,丹尼鲍依决定最好能代表英国的居然是令人头昏的RAP和两个路人在发短信然后去了一个山寨HOME PARTY!我能做的只有给全世界道歉,我也跟你一样困惑我看到的开幕式,看不到不同历史时期的国王女王城堡,看不到世界大战把全世界团结在一起分享我们的痛楚,看不到关于运动的阐述,剩下的英国外的世界完全看不懂。丹尼,你该羞愧
&&&&so bored i&m now drinking my son in law&s gin with diet coke ! no tonic in the house !by mike kiddle7/27/:48 PM 5:51 AM
&&&&太无聊了。我现在在喝我女婿的GIN酒+健怡可乐。 家里没有补品啊
&&&&i have to wait another 4 years to see hopefully a better opening ceremony! but Britain, you topped it&it&s not bad, its horrible! am sorry but am just being honest!by name it7/27/:42 PM 5:39 AM
&&&&我还得再等4年,希望能看到好一点的开幕式。不过,英国,你赢了,你不是差,简直是恐怖。不好意思,我只是很诚实
&&&&I am from Asia and I was impressed with Vancouver and Beijing. London is messed up. what right does Danny Boyle have to have messed up what could possibly be one of the most anticipated show in the world. It could Britiain&s chance to brag!by Anonymous7/27/:01 PM 5:32 AM
&&&&我是亚洲人,对北京和温哥华开幕式印象深刻,伦敦搞砸了。丹尼怎么了,搞砸一个本来是全世界最值得期待的show,本来是英国很好的炫耀机会的
&&&&I was hoping to get a glimpse of UK&s culture, history and to get inspired by the ceremony. But I got nonsense. :(by Pat7/27/:25 PM 5:31 AM
&&&&我本来希望可以一窥英国的文化,历史,通过开幕式得到启发,结果,我得到的是乱七八糟
&&&&This is even worse than I could ever have imagined. What would be wrong with just welcoming the athletes and then going to bed like lm doing now. Thanks for making britain a laughing stock again!by Anonymous7/27/:12 PM 5:31 AM
&&&&这简直比我能想象的还糟,还不如直接欢迎运动入场,然后上床睡了。谢谢啊,再次让英国沦为笑柄
&&&&This country should be ashamed of this dross put out to the world, it looks as if all the village am dram societies have been called in at the last minute to try and entertain a crowd. What an absolute waste of time and money.by Disgusted in England7/27/:09 PM
&&&&5:30 AM
&&&&这个国家应该为向世界展示了这些垃圾而羞愧。看上去就像
&&&&The athletes are here& so that&s it for the ceremony& damn i should have chose golf over this boring bs&by Oceans X7/27/:02 PM 5:30 AM
&&&&运动员进场了,这才是开幕式啊...靠~我应该选择去看高尔夫而不是这个无聊的开幕式的
&&&&I agree 110% Andrew M. Worst ceremonies I have seen! Bad!by Kristine7/27/:56 PM 5:29 AM
&&&&我110%同意XXX,我看过最烂的开幕式
&&&&Look, if none of you are going to come out and say it then I will.
&&&&This is shamefully pathetic. Unquestionably the worst Opening Ceremonies for a wide variety of reasons & in &decades&.
&&&&好吧,如果你们不打算说,那我来说:这是数十年以来最可耻的可悲的毫无疑问的最烂的开幕式,理由太多了
&&&&I&ve been flipping back from several channels to the opening ceremony and it&s not getting any better. Can I say Boring!!! Is it just me?by MB7/27/:55 PM 5:28 AM
&&&&我转了好几个频道再转回来,还是没有好看一点。我可以说无聊吗?只是我这样觉得吗?
&&&&cut out the Stars! we need inspiration performance. Olympics is not about Hollywood. its about the regular man and we need more inspirational performance than this.by bored7/27/:21 PM 5:28 AM
&&&&那些明星够了吧。我们需要的是启发灵感的表演,奥林匹克不是好莱坞,他是关于普通人的,我们需要有启发性的表演多过这个
&&&&I&m finding it hard to follow what&s going on.by Ram Singh7/27/:58 PM 5:26 AM
&&&&我发现这开幕式我很难明白在发生什么
&&&&sorry but comparing this with Beijing and the Winter Olympics in Canada, they were better than what I am seeing. Danny Boyle messed this up! Big TIME!!!!!!!!!!by Anonymous7/27/:42 PM 5:26 AM
&&&&不好意思,对比北京奥运和加拿大冬奥会,他们做的比我这次看到的好,丹尼搞砸了。事件大条了
&&&&This all seems a bit commercial to me.by Scotty K7/27/:04 PM 5:26 AM
&&&&这所有的让我看起来,都像是广告
&&&&Well this tops Vancouver for corny amateurish tedium.by Laurel7/27/:50 PM 5:25 AM
&&&&比笨拙老土冗长,这超过温哥华
&&&&Watching it live via streaming. The show is boring&
&&&&Give me some real performance by some real stars.by JG7/27/:44 PM 5:24 AM
&&&&这表演真无聊,给我点真正明星的真正表演吧
&&&&I guess some knowledge of UK history might help a bit& i&m honestly a bit lost so far&by Oceans X7/27/:54 PM 5:23 AM
&&&&我想有一点关于英国历史的知识会帮助一点去理解,老实说,我有点看不懂了
&&&&I might be too early to judge but the ceremony I am seeing with all the pop culture music is pretty sad considering this is the OLYMPICS! I am not impressed&yet&sorryby KR7/27/:18 PM 5:22 AM
&&&&我也许下结论太早,不过我看这开幕式全是这种流行音乐有点悲剧,考虑到这可是奥运会啊。
&&&&This opening ceremony is unbelievably bad. I can&t believe Danny Boyle actually is the mastermind behind this royal mess. totally boring. the only good (kinda) bits are the Queen/Bond and Mr. Bean. The opening is like a travelogue and then we get non-stop music videos. Olympics opening cermont is supposed to be spectacular and grand for the international audience. This has to be worst ever Olympics opening I&ve ever watched. What a huge yawn fest!!
&&&&这个开幕式简直难以置信的糟,我不敢相信丹尼鲍依是这场灾难的推手,太无聊了。唯一稍好的是女王和邦德,还有憨豆,这开幕式就好像旅行途中不停的给你看MTV。奥运会开幕式本应该是带给全球观众巨大壮观的表演。这绝对是我看过最烂的开幕式
&&&&I am watching a rock concert or what?by Andy7/27/:49 PM 7:04 AM
&&&&我是在看摇滚演唱会吗?
&&&&Time to go to bed and maybe when I wake up it was just one big nightmare dream&by Anonymous7/27/:48 PM 7:12 AM
&&&&到时间上床了,也许等我醒来会发现这只是一场噩梦
&&&&comment by supersubag (U7126766)
&&&&posted 14 Hours Ago
&&&&Well make this look like a childrens party in 4 years time - were GREAT Britain - you dont hear anyone calling it &Great China& - although they do have that Great Wall...
&&&&4年后的我们或搞成一场小p孩儿狂欢 && 我们是&大&不列颠,&& 没人把中国叫成&大&中国,即使他们有伟大的长城。
此帖被鼹鼠可可于 12:06:25编辑过 文明上网 文明发言 快速回复:删除发表回复 我知道了,下次不用再提醒
给本贴内容评分:12345678910&平均得分:8.2分, 共63人评分
级别:四级士官积分:907财富:872早上看了重播!感觉真垃圾,英语区以外的国家简直就看不懂,听不懂。一群垃圾,群魔乱舞。|||级别:四级士官积分:915财富:874有人发表下感观吗?|||级别:六级士官积分:2995财富:903在场观众没激情,场中表演者没激情,大量的外景回放,感觉就是看电影插广告|||级别:中尉积分:5980财富:599等一下民逗就会出来捧臭脚了。|||级别:列兵积分:27财富:0可以有各种各样负面的评论是中国做不到的。|||级别:中校积分:16171财富:730没法发表感想,因为我没看。但愿我这样做没有得罪大不列颠女王的臣民。|||个人签名:老兵新传级别:列兵积分:10财富:0
&&&&各国友人看奥运 美国网友:傻子才会让伦敦举办
&&&&出行&&
&&&&租自行车真的很简单
&&&&加拿大网友:很抱歉告诉你们,在英国的这段时间你们会一遍遍地被误认为美国人,被指责一些莫须有的罪名。除非你能想到一种简单有效方法,让别人在看到你的一瞬间就能把你认出来,比如在西装翻领上别一朵花?穿上马鞍鞋?戴上枫叶眼罩?没办法?装备不齐全?那你只好忍着吧。
&&&&美国网友:伦敦的自行车租赁再简单不过了。走到最近的一个自行车站,刷卡付钱,抓一辆我们所说的&鲍里斯单车&。用完了,直接把车扔到最近的运河里就好。一次性的哟!
&&&&点评:鲍里斯&约翰逊为伦敦市市长,骑单车上班。单车的确是不需归还,但千万不要把车扔到运河内,会罚款&&
&&&&美国网友:请一直证明自己不是个恐怖分子来以此协助奥运会组织者们。不要流汗,不要把自己的鞋子脱掉,不要在跟某人发短信时露出诡异的笑容,不要咋咋呼呼地大喊:&看那边屋顶上的导弹!&其实,如果您手上空闲时,最好还是把它们高举空中让每个人都看得到。
&&&&点评:看来伦敦的安保之差,已经深入人心了。
&&&&项目&&
&&&&钢管舞应该加入奥运!
&&&&法国网友:为什么不把钢管舞加入奥运项目呢?我很了解钢管舞,确实也有很多照片可以证明,钢管舞可以是极具挑战性的,它的难度是奥林匹克级别的。但问题是奥林匹克级别的难度就意味着它值得在奥运会比赛中占有一席之地吗?
&&&&英国网友:如果你们中的谁曾经试过钢管舞或者钢管健身的话,你就会明白这需要极佳的平衡性、力量、优雅和技巧。想想看,这和体操相比又有什么不同?除了那根管子是竖着的而体操是横着的。嗯 我猜我可能有了个看奥运的理由了。
&&&&美国网友:当然啦!钢管舞比赛已经在全球开展了好几年了,那些参赛的选手简直太棒了!这是对力量和敏捷在体育和艺术角度的非凡展现,非常适合奥运会!
&&&&点评:钢管舞能加入奥运的话,武术也应该可以。一刚一柔,多完美啊!
&&&&安保&&
&&&&用英国菜击退恐怖分子
&&&&日前,英国武装部队宣布将增派3500人,组成&待命部队&,加强奥运会安保。英国陆军新增派的士兵将在几天内到达伦敦。 之前,已经有13500名军人投入到奥运安保中。此事引起了众多美国网友的注意,他们在网上纷纷吐槽&&
&&&&美国网友:只需要在场馆外煮英国菜,就能逼退恐怖分子,事实上,绝大多数人都会被英国菜赶走的。
&&&&点评:英国菜以难吃和花样少著称,在中国网民中也传出了各种调侃的段子。比如:《舌尖上的英国》,全长5分钟。菜谱,炸薯条、炸鱼、炸薯条和鱼、先炸薯条后炸鱼、先炸鱼后炸薯条,剧终。
&&&&美国网友:只有傻子才会让伦敦举办奥运会。如果你觉得现在很糟了,那就等到公交车司机和地铁司机都**了再看看。他们喜欢最大程度地扰乱公众的生活。
&&&&美国网友:在中国举办之后,这次奥运会看起来就像一场灾难(比如3辆大巴在从机场到奥运村的路上居然迷路了,45分钟的车程花了4个小时)。伦敦差北京奥运会好几条街呢。北京奥运会是史诗性的。
&&&&美国网友:无论是在夏季还是在冬季举行,每一届奥运会的筹备工作都会遭受炮轰,都会被贴上混乱或者失败的标签。有如此多的不可控因素,各方面工作要像计划的那样是不可能的。在开幕式前每个人都紧张兮兮的,这是人之常情。
&&&&对比&&
&&&&伦敦奥运和北京奥运
&&&&英国体育大臣杰里米&亨特接受采访时表示,2012年伦敦奥运会的初期工作将会比北京奥运会更出色,伦敦是国际化大都市之一,这是我们向全世界展示这一点的好机会。&
&&&&英国网友:当提到一些令人印象深刻的建筑时,北京在这一点上能够轻松胜出。即使是现在,当看着鸟巢的照片时,我们仍然会禁不住发出赞叹声。而在伦敦,靠近伦敦碗的轨道塔(伦敦奥运会新建的地标性建筑)至少还能吸引人的眼球,而主体育场(伦敦碗)则像是上周才刚完工的扁平型建筑。看起来就很廉价,像是临时性的建筑,但是花费了4.86亿英镑,造出来的伦敦碗却什么也不是。
&&&&美国网友:北京奥运会开幕式上的大型舞蹈以及炫目的烟花表演向世人清晰地传递出属于北京和中国的时代已经完全到来的信息。伦敦作为世界性城市的地位几乎是难以企及的,但是它却没法传递类似的强大信息。这个城市的成功并不是刚刚取得的,而考虑到英国衰退的因素,伦敦的成功也并非是牢不可破的。这个城市并没有处于特别的转折点,它所能给出的文化信息也是不够明确的。不同于北京奥运会开幕式的精巧设计和良好的团体合作,伦敦奥运会开幕式看起来只会展示一些当地的特色。
&&&&英国网友:奥组委强调说他们的目光并不仅仅是放在未来三周上。尽管伦敦的场馆设施外观一般,但是胜在其使用寿命,场馆的规划者看起来在力图避免过去几届奥运会后常常会出现的&奥运废墟&现象。北京奥运会的设施并没有完全找到能终年使用的办法,但是伦敦的许多临时设施在奥运会后将会被拆除,原址将用于建设住房或者是开辟成公园,而主场馆则会经过改造,以供足球队使用。伦敦奥运会可能并不会让游客有那么深的印象,但他们更注重于造福本地人,能使得城市的一大块区域能得到重生。尽管伦敦奥运会的承诺能否兑现还有待观察,但是毫无疑问他们不会只注重短期的利益。这样的态度没法让伦敦奥运会超越前者,但是这仍然是他们相对于北京的优势所在。
&&&&点评:相比于胡乱吐槽,关于伦敦和北京两届奥运会的对比则有很多相当专业人士的回复。看来网民都一样,不管什么国籍,都是有时专业,有时调侃啊。
&&&&(本组稿件来源:英国《卫报》、《亚特兰大城市报》等 编译:虎扑体育 点评:姜迪)
|||级别:三级士官积分:608财富:887不敢说差劲,但比起2008北京,本次开幕式实在是一般|||级别:上尉积分:9387财富:809不管开幕式如何,只要不浪费钱就好,就算伦敦奥运会开幕式一百个不精彩,那也是奥运会,北京奥运会倒是烧钱无数,华美华丽华彩,但你不也是地球的奥运会吗!谁把你看做外星人了?|||级别:中尉积分:6521财富:855为什么央视高抬英国开幕式?因为,人家是东道主啊!中国运动员参加的很多项目,是要靠印象分决胜负的!得罪了东道主不划算啊。|||级别:中尉积分:5730财富:-69看到大裤衩那帮奴才,就感着恶心,人家开他们兴奋那个样|||级别:少尉积分:3994财富:812一场漫长无聊的演唱会+一个无聊漫长的入场式=第30届奥运会开幕式|||级别:上等兵积分:117财富:888这还算奥运会的开幕式吗?简直是给了英国一个巨大的耻辱!!!!!!!|||级别:上等兵积分:120财富:888那火炬是&创意&吗?那是没钱的标志!|||级别:二级士官积分:397财富:892英国的表现就是个屁!& 我看三十分钟之后受不了了,关了,从奥运会可以看出英国在走下坡路了,英国祝贺你们他妈的就要完蛋了。|||级别:上等兵积分:120财富:888
&&&&伦敦奥运会开幕式就是一个廉价的大杂烩,有人假装有文化,说不能和北京,可是没有比较怎么有鉴别?伦敦和北京比就是石头和钻石放在一起,说伦敦开幕式好的人,是睁着眼睛说瞎话!!
|||级别:上校积分:24099财富:261呵呵,老外骂人够刻薄!---这条回复是通过手机发表的
|||级别:州判积分:1603财富:291惊闻楼主还看奥运会!|||个人签名:一生俯首拜阳明级别:上等兵积分:120财富:888&&&&& 如果谁说伦敦&的奥运会开幕式比北京的好,那么那个人一定是瞎子!!!|||级别:上等兵积分:120财富:888
英国,我热烈地祝贺你们,你们他妈的就要完蛋了。
|||级别:上等兵积分:120财富:888
&&我要发出一条爆炸性新闻&&楼主居然还看奥运会!!!
|||级别:上等兵积分:120财富:888谁说伦敦的奥运会开幕式好的,我服了他!!!|||级别:上等兵积分:120财富:888添加一句:|||级别:三级士官积分:593财富:606昨夜看到一半就不知什么时候竟睡着了!|||级别:六级士官积分:2071财富:932我一点也没看,北京已经做到极致了,
再也没有看的欲望。|||级别:州吏目积分:180财富:0大家多理解吧。
没钱儿的勾当。
想超越中国,英皇室就得要饭。
2.7亿。。3000亿。。
大家想想是不这么回子事儿。|||级别:门千总、营千总积分:6851财富:876不如直接欢迎运动入场,然后上床睡了|||级别:门千总、营千总积分:6851财富:876给喊大英帝国的奴才们一记响亮耳光!|||级别:六级士官积分:2880财富:896看了一会就睡着了,没看头。|||级别:上尉积分:8859财富:908看着很热闹,没那么差吧|||级别:五级士官积分:1615财富:866这也称的上是奥运会开幕式。太简单,太朴素,小气的不知英国人还有什么脸面立于世界民族之林。看看08年北京奥运会的开幕式,那个复杂的,豪华的,气吞云天的中国人谁有资格和我们比一比,我们钱多的不得了,一个天上,一个地下。也难怪,英国太穷了,英国人民太穷了。|||级别:六级士官积分:2817财富:882不能比、我们有13亿人赞助、有花不完的钱。|||级别:三级士官积分:534财富:903英国海军远征上万公里,收复了被阿根廷占领的马尔维纳斯群岛,这样有骨气的国家,不需要跟别国比较开幕式的宏大程度,来炫耀自己|||级别:少尉积分:3503财富:883 引用:以下是冷眼旁观有话说在& 13:40:46&发表的: &&&&& 如果谁说伦敦&的奥运会开幕式比北京的好,那么那个人一定是瞎子!!!是撅着屁股瞅太阳---!!|||个人签名:庄稼佬不识电灯泡----闲(线)扯蛋级别:三级士官积分:534财富:903 引用:以下是 鼹鼠可可 在& 12:09:20&发表的: 早上看了重播!感觉真垃圾,英语区以外的国家简直就看不懂,听不懂。一群垃圾,群魔乱舞。至少比中国,规定大学生必须英语过四级才能毕业,显得更有尊严|||级别:三级士官积分:534财富:903 引用:以下是冷眼旁观有话说在& 13:36:00&发表的:
&&&&伦敦奥运会开幕式就是一个廉价的大杂烩,有人假装有文化,说不能和北京,可是没有比较怎么有鉴别?伦敦和北京比就是石头和钻石放在一起,说伦敦开幕式好的人,是睁着眼睛说瞎话!!
石头可以做很多事情,而钻石只能做两件:一 切玻璃& 二装比
在你嘲笑不远万里收复马岛的英国之前,能否先审视一下,有哪个中国的领国,没有侵占过中国的土里和海洋呢?|||级别:把总积分:3009财富:5
看看这就是英国乡下人,和我们中国乡下人没有区别。
|||级别:五级士官积分:1252财富:4英国阳萎了?我没看开幕式,但从评论里感到是这样。看来还是中国手淫式的开幕式更好看。|||级别:少尉积分:3272财富:875&兴幸偶和朋友喝了一晚酒没看。。。偶是幸福滴~~~|||级别:列兵积分:10财富:008年 就曝光过这样的帖子都是中国大学生自己编辑自欺欺人的,结果今年又来了。麻烦你来原文链接,擦|||级别:把总积分:3026财富:5
&&&&给喊大英帝国的奴才们一记响亮耳光!
|||级别:少将积分:51200财富:78这开幕式实在看不下去。|||个人签名:我收藏的帖子在哪里能看到?级别:知州积分:9228财富:878比这个没意思!|||级别:少校积分:14940财富:-15伦敦奥运会与北 京奥运会比起来,一个是只会烧钱的傻X,一个是会创新的精英|||级别:少校积分:14940财富:-15一个是贵 族,一个是暴 发 户,楼主你说二者有的比吗?|||
中华站内短信
(中华网社区)
系统提示:请勿轻信中奖、汇款信息
中华站内短信
对&&添加关注
系统提示:请勿轻信中奖、汇款信息
&图片加水印
仅支持JPG、GIF、PNG图片文件
&图片加水印
仅支持JPG、GIF、PNG图片文件当前位置:来看看当年外国网民对北京奥运会的评价!-2
看世界译帖
译者:unknown&&&&&发布时间:&&&&&超过 0 位网友阅读
延迟播出的开幕式获得高收视率……可笑又可悲……限制观众,NBC算是得逞了。开幕式应该直播!
& Posted by jamaicajp
太欺负人了。
我们又去不了现场,还能上哪儿看?
延迟播出的开幕式获得高收视率&&可笑又可悲&&限制观众,NBC算是得逞了。开幕式应该直播!
& Posted by LR
The release right for DVD should belong to China. It will be on the best seller&s list worldwide.
卖DVD应该是中国的权力,肯定是全球畅销货。
(真的吗?CCTV又发了)
& Posted by Nash
We are really fed up with all those talk about human rights or political systems and so so.
实在是受够那些人权啊、政治制度之类的狗屁评论了。
(群众的眼睛是雪亮的&&)
& Posted by Royi
So&they didn&t need Steven Spielberg after all. It was truly amazing in a riveting, once-in-a-lifetime way. Cirque de Soleil multiplied 2008 times.
其实,他们根本用不着斯皮尔伯格。太惊艳了,一辈子只能看到一回。
&& Posted by Jorge Gaviria&
NBC is the bigger loser already in the olympics. It is an insult for China, they did these effort to show these beautiful ceremony, as audience we deserve to see it LIVE, The bigger sponsors like Coca Cola should not spend money with NBC anymore.
We demand Respect.
NBC是奥运会的大输家。这也是对中国的冒犯,人家费尽心血做这么好看的开幕式,我们观众有权看现场直播。可口可乐这样的大赞助商应该抵制NBC!
我们要得到尊重。
(米国愤青&&)
& Posted by TT
The opening ceremony can be viewed at the CCTV&s website ([url]/english/special/opening/02/index.s[/url] html). You need to click on the chinese link to download a player. I watched the truely spectacular ceremony last night on NBC and therefore I didn&t download the player myself. I suppose you can set a restore point on your PC to make sure the player can be uninstall later.
可以去CCTV的网站看直播,但是要下载个播放器什么的&&
(估计CCTV国外访问量最近暴涨)
The opening ceremonies were a big bore with each part dragging out like any negotiations involving the Chinese. The Taiwan flag issue proves once again that the IOC is made up of a bunch of pandering wimps.
& Posted by Frank A. Langheinrich
开幕式太烦了,每个部分都拖拉的不行,就像跟中国人谈判一样。台湾的旗子再次表明:国际奥委会就是一帮拉皮条的。
(这哥们愤的厉害)
Great show put on by the Chinese. Couldn&t NBC figure out how to air this historic event without 5 minutes of commercials after every 3 minutes of the ceremony? The constantly repeating ads we pitiful and annoying.
& Posted by GL
中国人的show很棒!NBC每播3分钟开幕式就插播5分钟广告,气死人了。
(CCTV也没这么令人发指啊)
NBC cut some of the segments (e.g. the beijing opera with opera muppets). I hope they release a full DVD version, so we can see the whole uninterrupted.
& Posted by LZ
NBC掐了一些片段,像京剧和提线木偶就没了。希望有个DVD完整版的。
(怕的不是掐,是不知道掐了什么。米国同学期待还是很高的)
I don&t mind the tape delay, if they had shown the ceremony properly. They butchered the dramatic transitions by inserting excessive commercials, and squashed any hope for the viewer to experience the beauty and magic of the performance with non-stop &morning show& style drivel chatter. An absolute travesty. They even had to make a special thread for negative commentary on their boards: [url]/nbc/index.php?showtopic=800173[/url] because all the comments were negative. I am not one to write forum posts but I have to say that NBCs butchery of this unique event was so outrageous that I had to speak up. Please someone fix American media. We are not a nation of blithering uncultured idiots only our mass media treats us that way.
& Posted by nbcshame
我倒不在乎延迟播出的事儿,但是至少播的时候要好好播。人家场景转换的时候他们就没完没了的插广告。这么漂亮、魔幻的表演,大家就想安安静静、完完整整看完,解说员又&Morning Show&似的不停在那得瑟。太滑稽了!他们甚至开了个专门的帖子,把网友的负面评论都弄那儿去了。我不是特喜欢回帖那种,但是这回NBC把这么特别的演出切的乱七八糟,真TMD把我惹毛了。有谁把美国的媒体好好修理一下啊!咱们国人又不是没文化爱唠叨的白痴,偏偏媒体就这么着对待咱们。
(NBC跟CCTV是不是亲兄弟啊)
Yes, the opening event was spectacular, but I wish that NBC had limited the commentary, and I especially wish there were not so many commercials. I was frustrated when the great fireworks displays were on and we couldn&t see them, and we did not see parts of the acts. General Electric got a bit too greedy.
& Posted by Gary Farland
开幕式太牛啦,但我就希望NBC能限制一下他们的评论,然后广告再少点。放焰火的时候居然看不到,郁闷坏了。有些片段也掐掉了。通用电器也太贪了吧。(跟GE啥关系?)
Glad I bought a DVR to record the show. It was stunning even I watch it the second time.
& Posted by Rick Bujak
我买了个刻录机录下来了。看第二遍也觉得震撼。
Hi Rick Bujak,
You should sell those DVDs. I would buy a copy!
& Posted by mefeelsoolympics
22楼的,你刻的DVD卖不?我要买。
(米国同学这会儿不说版权了?)
The ceremony was awesome, but the NBC coverage was just okay. Not terrible but nothing special. Why didn&t they have a Chinese person in the booth with them to lend greater cultural context to the play by play? Major oversight in my opinion. Another pet peeve-they kept referring to the fact that the countries were not in alphabetical order&.and mentioned the characters/# of radicals determining the sequence. I wanted to see the characters! NBC could have easily included them at the bottom of the screen along with the english name, map graphic etc. Characters are cool, interesting and beautiful&.and relevant considering the millions of overseas Chinese watching the broadcast. Seems like a no brainer to me.
& Posted by Patrick
开幕式太彪悍啦,但是NBC的转播也说的过去。不是太差,也不是很好。为啥他们不在直播间放个中国人,可以解释一下文化背景啊啥的。还有他们老在说国家不是按字母、而是按比划多少排序的。我要看中国字!NBC可以在屏幕下面弄一小块,把英文名、地图啥的都标上嘛。中国字很酷,很好玩也很漂亮&&特别是有几百万海外华人也在看转播。这个疏忽太没脑子了。
(知足吧同学,咱中国人民都没看见中国字呢)
The show was spectacular. Zhang Zhimou was able to translate his cinematic brilliance to a live spectacle.
I found myself exited and a little unnerved at times as the spectacle displayed not so subtle militaristic elements. I couldn&t help but think this is what nations do when they have ambitions of global dominance.
I loved it and hated it at the same time.
& Posted by GG
表演很宏伟。张艺谋把电影转换成了活生生的奇观。
我看的时候很激动,不过当表演有一点点军事色彩的时候就有点不安。我忍不住想大概一个国家有统治全球野心的时候就会这样。
有点爱恨交加。
Have never seen anything like this: condensing 5000 years of history into a two-hour performance with beauty, charm, and grandeur. I would see it second and third time.
Anyone saying it is a bore just reflected his/her own ignorance about history, culture, art, and beauty&it has nothing to do with the awe-inspiring ceremony.
& Posted by Wendy
从没看过这么NB的:把5000年历史浓缩到2小时的表演,充满美感、魅力和宏大气势。我会再看第二、第三遍。
嫌开幕式烦的只能说明他不懂历史、文化、艺术,也不懂欣赏美。
(这个有点像装B的,你丫真看懂了?)
Didn&t anyone notice: Hitler&s Nazi Germany all over again! Look at old clips of Nazi Germany&s displays and you will find a frightening echo of China&s display yesterday.
& Posted by Lou
有人注意到没?希特勒的纳粹又回来了!看看纳粹德国的老片子,你就会发现中国昨天的表演是多么惊人的相似。
(又一个愤青)
The opening ceremony was dignified and artistically majestic - I wish I were there to see it in person. Zhang Zhimou did an incredible job. Glad that Spielberg dropped out - he would have turned it into an American-style blockbuster, typically juvenile and bombastic.
# 27 writes, &I found myself exited and a little unnerved at times as the spectacle displayed not so subtle militaristic elements.& You mean like the military jet flyovers at American sporting events?
& Posted by Greg
开幕式庄严而且极具艺术成就&&能现场看就好了。张艺谋干的漂亮。幸好斯皮尔伯格中途退出了&&要不非得整成标准的幼稚夸张的美式大块头。
27楼说&当表演有一点点军事色彩的时候就有点不安&。你是指咱这儿每次体育比赛之前有军用飞机在头顶掠过的场景吗?
I can just picture the London Olympics organizing committee scratching their heads to figure out what show to put on 4 years from now. The bar is just too high now. They secretly must be wishing that New York got the Olympics.
China put on a show that was beyond spectacular. Now we got to wait and see whether they will top the medal charts.
& Posted by Pratti
真想像不到伦敦奥组委的人现在有多抓狂。标准给抬的太高啦。他们肯定心里想还不如当初输给纽约呢。
中国的show已经比完美还完美了。现在就看他们能不能在奖牌榜上拿头名了。
Why couldn&t the NBC announcers just let the event unfold without their banal commentary? The opening ceremonies don&t need a play-by- Matt Lauer and Bob Costas turned into that annoying couple that sits behind you at a Broadway show and reiterates loudly what just happened on stage.
& Posted by Phuz01
为啥NBC解说员就不能让演出自然进行,非得在那儿唠叨个没完呢?Matt Lauer和Bob Costas就好像一对罗里巴唆的夫妻,在你看百老汇的时候坐在旁边不停大声说啊刚才台上演的是啥啥啥。
(不解说你们看的懂才怪)
The opening ceremony was one of the most spectacular live events I&ve ever seen. Elegant, sophisticated and quite stunning. Kudos to the Chinese.
& Posted by Kris
我看过的最牛的现场表演。优雅、深奥,令人瞠目结舌。中国人动蒜!
Only NBC and that non-stop-babbling-idiot Costas would cut to comercials in the middle of one of the biggest and best fireworks displays in history! Bravo!
& Posted by RGM
只有NBC和那个喋喋不休的傻&Costas会在史上最大最震撼的焰火表演中间插播广告!赞啊!
comment by undersealevel (U)posted Yesterday
I thought the commentry on BBC 1 was rubbish.Far too political for a sporting event and they were rarely talking about the event itself.
Well done China that was an opening ceremony to be proud of the best yet.
BBC一台的解说员太烂。关于政治的废话太多,关于体育本身却说的很少。
中国干得好,这届开幕式是最棒的,骄傲吧!
comment by marlomull (876 manc crowned king in Moscow) (U6684283)posted Yesterday
The Chinese put on a great opening ceremony this will be a tough one for London to out-do or come close to this one......to be honest this just might be the best Olympic ceremony i have seen...well done to the Chinese and to Team GB start thinking creatively cause if the 2012 Olympic logo is anything to go by we just might become a laughing stock
中国呈现了一场美妙的开幕式,伦敦很难超越甚至接近......老实说这可能是我看过的最好的开幕式了.....中国好样儿的!英国人,开始想点好点子吧,再弄得跟2010奥运标志似的,我的就成为笑柄啦。
comment by Howardddddddd (U)posted Yesterday
To the naysayers who think we don't have a chance come 2012 - don't be so negative! With Amy Winehouse and a bunch of Morris dancers for support we'd easily beat the Chinese effort. Maybe Mark Ronson if we can afford him!
那些觉得伦敦不行的tx们 && 别这么悲观!我们有Amy Winehouse(英国女歌手),再来一群跳莫里斯舞的(英国民间舞蹈),我们能轻松战胜中国。也许在找来Mark Ronson(英国歌手) && 如果我们付得起出场费~~~~~
comment by happyharryhampton (U)posted Yesterday
For cultural references to draw upon for an opening ceremony China does have a bit of an advantage.
When most of Western Europe was basically peopled by savages, China had already embarked upon a civilised culture that had refinements that weren't to be seen here for a couple of thousand years. It is the oldest continuous culture on Earth and though surpassed technologically by us for a few centuries has in the space of a couple of generations cought us up and will in the latter part of the 21st Century be the most powerful economy in the World.
One can only but marvel at the sheer arrogance and brutal economic power displayed in this Olympic opening ceremony. It was truly Olympic.
What government in the West apart from probably the USA could muster such economic power to put on such a spectacle as we have witnessed today?
It was both awe-inspiring and frightening.
They wanted to send out a message to us and boy didn't they?
在文化方面中国的确有优势。
当咱们欧洲人还住山洞的时候,中国人已经比我们早几千年过上了精致文明的日子。中国文化是地球上最古老的、延续的文化。虽然最近几百年被我们的科技超越,但是我相信21世纪他们会成为最大的经济强国。
我们只能惊叹于北京奥运展示出的他们的自豪和强大的经济实力。
西方国家该怎样聚集经济实力才能搞一场这样壮观的盛典?
令人敬畏啊。
这就是他们想传递给我们的信息,不是吗?
comment by acmilanlover (U7703795)posted Yesterday
THE CHINESE KNOW HOW TO THROW A PARTY!!!, HOW ON EARTH, ARE LONDON 2012 GOING TO TOP THAT
中国人真会玩!伦敦到底该怎么超越?
comment by aredeegee (U7017671)posted Yesterday
Er Hazel just said the ceremony was enervating - surely it was the opposite of that - as everybody else seems to say! Perhaps she meant energising??
呃 Hazel(解说员)刚才说开幕式没生气? && 瞎扯!人人都认为正好相反! 也许是她用错词儿了??
comment by kingFreddieHarris (U7381623)posted 2 Days Ago
Breathtaking, easily the best OC ever!
赞! 轻松获得最佳奥运开幕式称号!!
comment by fear_my_googly (U7911761)posted 2 Days Ago
Wow the BBC presenters doing the voice-over for the feed are really, really wooden. They sound so laboured.
Come on, put a bit of excitement into your voices at least! You sound like you're reading off the worlds most apathetic autocue.
靠!BBC的解说真的真的很呆,好像他们很累似的。
拜托!有点激情好不好???好像你们在读世界上最乏味的词儿似的!
Despite NBC&s decision to tape-delay (sigh), and despite bob costas talking too much, and despite too many commercial breaks& That was an absolutely spectacular opening ceremony.
& Posted by LeeJohnson
除了 NBC延迟播放,除了BOB COSTAS唧唧歪歪,除了广告太多&&&这场开幕式绝对帅呆了!
Trying to capture some of the entirety of the opening ceremony, searched and searched on the sties. Many postings have been blocked.
Are we facing a new kind of censorship in the US? Had a strange experience earlier on, I was able to access BEIJING OPENING CEREMONY - Part 2 (no problem with part 1) on you tu be, few minutes later, it was gone.
Hey, NBC, CBS, ABC & if there is going to be another such sought after world event like this one & quite unlikely for some years to come, fundraise from the viewers like Obama did, then you can &serve& the American public better, and you don&t need to censor us like you did, and continue to do so.
& Posted by getting mad
想在网上找找开幕式的图片,发现好多都被屏蔽了。在you tu be上找的开幕式视频,几分钟后也没了&&.被审查了?新闻自由啊~~~~~~(原来国外也需要新闻自由啊!)
Those commentators are awful, I wish they'd shut up.
I preferred it when they just used one of the usual athletics commentators to witter away over the ceremony. What Huw Edwards is doing there is a mystery. Charisma-less twonk.
Taking a break from the China Bashing, I would like to say that this ceremony is rather spectacular.
I hope London 2012 doesn't embarrass us.
引用:那些实况播音员太糟糕了,我真想他们闭嘴。
比起(那些主持人)在开幕式里没完没了的唠叨,我情愿他们只是用一个普通的体育评论员(来直播这个赛事)。真闹不懂Huw Edwards在干嘛。还有Charisma-less twonk.
看过一会这个中国开幕式,我想说,这个开幕式太壮观了。
我希望伦敦2021年奥运会不要让我们太窘迫。
All those thousands of people making shapes and practising for over a year is amazing
The London ceremony will be very different to this, i mean, we don't have thousands of years of history, legends etc to draw on
那几千个表演者练习了一年多,这太惊人了
伦敦开幕礼会跟北京的非常不同,我的意思是,我们没有那么长的历史,也没有什么传奇,或其他来展示
Just wish all this political commentary could be left out. I know China's rife with pollution and all the crimes against humanity, but I don't want to hear it at this time when there's so much already to take in and try to appreciate.
希望所有这些政治评论都可以暂时忽略掉
我知道中国普遍受到的环境污染,也知道那些反人权犯罪,但是我不想在此刻(在开幕礼上)有那么东西想要去接受和欣赏的时候,听到这些,,
I can imagine our crowd booing each team that comes out and keep chanting 'Engurland'
我可以想像,到时候(2012年)人们对出来的每支队伍喝倒彩,同时不断的高呼&英国&
we so will won't we!
its going to be a disaster in 2012
我们确实是会这样的,不是么!
到2012年的时候,那会是场大灾难
I can imagine the chants now..'who are ya'...'you're gonna win f all'...'stand up if you hate germany'
我可以想像他们到时候会喊什么。。&你们是谁啊?&。。。&如果你恨德国人就站起来&
Wait until the national anthems get played during the medal ceremonies. *booo's* *whistles*
I can't help but laugh at that thought.
只要等到在颁发金牌的时候播放各国国歌,到处都会是口哨声,喝倒彩声
我对此无能为力,就是想笑
No way is that going to happen.......
你们说的是不可能发生的
Me neither It will be very embarrasing though, especially when the camera pans onto the shirtless lobster tanned beer bellied men swigging their lager until they burst into a fit of frenzy when they see themselves on screen
我也没有什么办法,尽管如此,那时我一定会觉得尴尬,特别是当摄像机转向那些上身赤裸,皮肤被太阳晒成棕色,有着啤酒肚的男人的时候,他们会继续大口喝着啤酒,知道他们发现自己出现在了屏幕上面,变的狂暴
I want me a huge dragon in this, I'll feel cheated otherwise
我想在开幕式里看到一只巨大的龙,看不到龙我会有中上当的感觉
i'm sure the piano will transform into some sort of dragon
我坚信那架钢琴会变身为某种龙
chinese transformers
中国变形金刚
Now that I'd pay to see
如果是那样,我花钱也要看
I want a bigger dragon
我想要只更大的龙
If there was a massive dragon and some flying ninjas all would be well
如果那里有一只硕大的龙,还有一些飞在空中的忍者,一切就都好了
(忍者是日本的好不好,昏)
Hope they bring on the shaolin monks...
希望他们别忘记了少林和尚
that would be ace, they'd probably fly away after
那可太好了,那些和尚大概之后都会飞走吧
we all want a dragon
unfortunately, I think they were all booked out for the night.
我们都想要见到只龙
但是不幸的是,我想他们今天晚上都被预订出去了
BBFanaticMark
at a dragon party
都被预订到一个龙的宴会上去了
From what COULD be seen from the NBC braodcast with running mouth commentary, (some of it interesting factoids but much NOT) the ceremoney was indeed spectacular (reminde me of Cirque duSOleil performance art) Too bad they did NOT find a way to have it present ed COMMERCIAL free, the constant commercial interruptions (and so out of place that McCain political attack ad) had they presented it UNINTERRUPTED , then listed the COMMERCIAL SPNSORS and used the coomericial footage&elsewise&The opeing was important enough they should have figured a way to so accomplish and would have received very high marks for such coverage !!!
从NBC播放的连带碎嘴评论(有些有点儿意思不过大多数不是)的你确实能看的部分来说,开幕式确实NB(让我想起太阳马戏团的表演)。他们离不开广告真是太糟糕了,那些不停出现的广告干扰(还有莫名其妙的麦凯恩文宣)要是他们能干干净净播出,然后标明赞助商,或者XX(没明白是啥)&&开幕式很重要,他们本该想办法完成任务,而且也会因此得到高度评价!
& Posted by Bozzy54
The word &awesome& is so overused, that when something like this comes along, we are at a loss for a deive word that does it justice. The Opening Ceremony was so spectacular that it will stay in our minds for a long time. I agree with all the negative comments about the Commentary&.
I never heard such stupid blather in my life..
whatever amount these guys were paid, they should give it all back. They reflected very poorly on NBC as well as our whole country. However, as regards the commercials, we can&t forget that because those companies are willing to foot the bill, we can sit in our living rooms and watch the entire Olympics, free&which is very nice ! But they seem to forget that we resent the commercial interrupting the scene&which is no way to build up sales !
NB这词已经太泛滥了,这次开幕式会令你哑口无言,无法用语言描述。开幕式这么棒,很长一段时间里都令人难忘。我同意那些关于广告的不满&&
一辈子没听过这么傻的废话&&不管这些人拿了多少钱,都该还回去。他们让NBC甚至整个国家都没面子。尽管如此,就算各应这些广告,我们也不能忘了正是因为这些公司愿意付钱,我们才能坐在家里白看整个AY&&多好啊!但他们好像忘了我们讨厌插播广告&&产品怎么可能大卖!
The Chinese have given a new meaning to the word &spectacular&. Unfortunately having to wade through a swarm of ugly commercials spoiled the whole affect. The first hour had almost 25 minutes of commercials or promos and the ugly NBC logo was attached to the screen in the upper right corner like a gigantic tick sucking the lifeblood out of the picture.
It was without a doubt the most extraordinary event I have seen in more than my 80+ years on the earth. The opening drumming was eyepopping and the ending was without equal in any exhibition I have ever witnessed.
I was in China 20 years ago this month and the progress they have made during the last 20 years is staggering. I think we have just seen the opening shot in their dominance of the world stage. The USA is about to become an also ran thanks to the buffoons in Washington.
中国人赋予了&精彩&二字全新的定义。不幸的是逡巡于一堆破广告里令效果大打折扣。头个小时就有将近25分钟广告,NBC那个破台标跟个大虱子似的死巴着电视右上角好想要从画面里头吸血。
毫无疑问,这是我八十多年来看过的世上最超乎寻常的节目。开幕鼓舞让人眼珠子都掉出来,结尾更是无与伦比。
二十年前的这个月我去过中国,他们这些年的发展出人意料。我想我们刚刚看了他们重新站上世界舞台的一幕。就因为华盛顿的那些小丑,美国要成废物点心了。
& Posted by JonJon&
I feel so lucky to live close enough to Canada to have seen the ceremony *live* on CBC Friday morning. It started at 7:00 AM PT and was replayed again later in the afternoon with relatively little commentary and commercial interruption. Yes, there was a bit of ogling once the Canadian team entered the stadium, but they had a split screen so that viewers could still see the remaining teams enter and be recognized. It was like a breath of fresh air after years of listening to Costass and Co. Thanks, Northern Neighbors
我觉得自己运气真好,住得离加拿大够近,周五早上就能看CBC直播。早晨七点开始直播,下午重播时插了点儿广告,解说也少了点。加拿大进场的时候他们是光播自己了,不过有分画面让你看其他队伍入场。听了这么多年的Costass,简直像一缕清风。多些,北方邻居!
& Posted by ML
I watched about 5 minutes total of the NBC broadcast during commercial breaks from CBC&s live coverage last night. I was struck by the need of NBC&s commentator to talk over the children&s choir singing the Olympic Anthem during the flag raising ceremony. Rude, insensitive, arrogant, disrespectful & Take your pick. CBC had the class to let the choir sing uninterrupted when it broadcast the same ceremony 15 hours earlier.
昨晚我在看CBC直播的时候看了五分钟NBC的节目。NBC评论员在孩子们唱会歌的时候还在唠叨,把我给惊了。粗鲁,迟钝,傲慢,无礼&&随便选一个。15小时前播放同一场开幕式的时候CBC好歹让歌曲不受干扰地完整播出。
& Posted by Chris in WA&
Amazing!Awesome!Spectacular!Incredible!
Stunning!Brilliant!Sophisticated!Elegant!
I think this show has been and it will be the
most incredible show ever in television
history!!!
晕!棒!老练!优雅!
我想这表演现在是将来也会是放送史上最令人难以置信的演出。
& Posted by Tony, Puerto Rico
Did anyone notice that Bush was sitting through most of the ceremony slumped down in his chair with his jacket unbuttoned and his legs spread apart? He looked like he was some slob having a beer at a baseball game. Embarrassing.
&难道没有人注意到开幕式里大部分时间布什都是敞着夹克劈着大腿堆坐在椅子里么?看起来就像个棒球赛里灌着啤酒邋邋遢遢的笨蛋。
丢死人了。&(倒,布什这形象啊)
-is there anything that didn't come from china
-I didn't... although...
有米有啥东西不是中国的?
我,虽然&&(咳咳你知道)
-Jesus tapdancing Christ, this is insanely amazing
-You know, even if we were able to drag the Lord out of retirement to perform a tap-dancing session, I'm not entirely sure it would beat this current performance!
耶稣他妈妈的跳踢踏舞的基督,简直神了
你知道吗,即使我们能把退休的上帝他老人家请来跳踢踏舞,我也不是完全肯定能胜过眼前的表演!
(有点悬乎我觉得)
I appreciate the fact that NBC covered the opening ceremony, however, the constant interruption with commercials and constant chatter over the musics and sounds of each segment drove me up the wall. We never got to see even one complete event! I hope that someone somewhere filmed the entire ceremony and will offer it on DVD or in a special televison event. The sounds should have been experienced along with the visual, but the commentators droned on over the beautiful productions oblivious to their destruction of the entire scene. I agree that this was unique and amazing. Everyone should see it.
我很感谢NBC能播放开幕式,但不停插广告还有评论盖过了音乐,让我发疯。我们永远看不成一个完整节目!希望有什么人能录下开幕式制成DVD,或者来个特别放松。背景音也是演出一部分,但评论员喋喋不休地评论丝毫不知自己在破坏演出的完整性。我同意这演出特别而且令人惊叹。每个人都该去看。
Do we know if they skipped over parts? Because if it was taped, they could&ve stopped the action between ads and picked it up on the other side. On the other hand, if the actual show did last more than 4 hours, that wouldn&t work. Oh, well. I would like to see the uninterrupted show (minus the athlete parade) in HD, but this was better than nothing.
我们怎么知道他们是不是跳过了什么?如果这是录播,他们可以在放广告的时候暂停播放,然后再继续。但从另一方面来说,如果开幕式长度确实超过四小时,那就没办法了。哦,好吧。我是想看高清画质的完整演出(捎带一点入场式),不过这也聊胜于无。
Despite NBC&s decision to tape-delay (sigh), and despite bob costas talking too much, and despite too many commercial breaks& That was an absolutely spectacular opening ceremony.
尽管NBC决定录播(唉),尽管bob costas老是得得,尽管这么多广告&&这还是绝对精彩的开幕式。
Trying to capture some of the entirety of the opening ceremony, searched and searched on the sties. Many postings have been blocked.
Are we facing a new kind of censorship in the US? Had a strange experience earlier on, I was able to access BEIJING OPENING CEREMONY - Part 2 (no problem with part 1) on you tube, few minutes later, it was gone.
Hey, NBC, CBS, ABC & if there is going to be another such sought after world event like this one & quite unlikely for some years to come, fundraise from the viewers like Obama did, then you can &serve& the American public better, and you don&t need to censor us like you did, and continue to do so.
为看完整开幕式找了好多好多网站,都被屏蔽了。
怎么在美国我们要面对新的审查制度?有件怪事,方才我还能上you tube看开幕式,几分钟后给删除了。
嘿,NBC,CBS,ABC&&如果以后要像这样调查世界大事&&几年内是不可能的,向奥巴马一样从观众那里募捐,那你可以更好地&服务&美国公众,而且你没必要这样审查我们,就这么继续下去。(这句不太会翻ORZ)
I don&t understand WHY, after that 12 hours delay in televising the opening, they cannot find time to insert the commercial while including the whole ceremony!
Why did NBC felt a need to still leave part out when they have plenty of time to edit the raw tape!
Shame on you NBC. You have butchered a perfectly good opening. It is like watching a film and the editor cut out all the kissing and cuddling part!
我不明白为啥,延迟了12小时之后才播放,他们还找不出事件在播放整个仪式的同时插播广告!
为什么NBC觉得有必要切割演出,他们有大把事件编排!
可耻的NBC。你糟蹋了一个完美的开幕式。简直就像看一部剪掉所有吻戏亲热戏的电影!
PS:美国人民夸CBC是因为,nbc不是直播,而且剪切了一部分,中间居然还穿插广告!
加拿大在骂cbc是和中国人民一个道理,导播去死!!
总而言之,全世界人民都在等导演剪辑版DVD。
降落到了奥林匹亚行星上。在色彩斑斓的&鸟巢&举行的开幕式实现了诺言。一个令人叹为观止的声像场面,一个壮观的声光秀,让人惊讶不已的火炬点燃方式更成为开幕式的桂冠。夏季运动会在一个缺乏某些自由的国家有了一个良好的开端。
&世界报&:
中国导演张艺谋指挥了一个其规模无与伦比的演出,吸引了全球数十亿观众的眼球。
&纽约时报&:开幕式给communistparty提供了一个抓住全球尽可能多的受众的机会。奥林匹克云挥动开幕式是一个宣传联系。如果中国继续富裕继续强大,那么,周五晚上的&票房大片&秀便凸显了communistparty将面临的巨大公关挑战。
&华盛顿邮报&:没有任何一个民主国家能够或应该把金钱和人力用于这样的神话民族自豪感的焰火晚会和communistparty的自我烧香活动。
我还要发表看法:
浏览过本页的网友还关注:
英国译帖 - 热门推荐
第一赞助商
第二赞助商
英国译帖 - 最新收录
第三赞助商
国外优秀论坛 - 为您推荐
第四赞助商
欢迎爱好网帖翻译的朋友加入我们:QQ群:联系邮箱:seas_}

我要回帖