Come towelcome join uss____on! 横线上应该填什么?

______ask him to come here.横线上填什么,急急急急!!_百度知道
______ask him to come here.横线上填什么,急急急急!!
please或者don‘t译文:请把他叫过来!或者别让他过来。希望可以帮到你!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
【Don't】 ask him to come here.别让他来这
也可以填Do,表强调,翻译成:务必让他过来。
Don't ask him to come here.Please ask him to come here.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您当前的位置:&&&&&正文
六年级英语试题――(6B)单元自测六
听力部分(30分)  一、听录音,根据所听内容将序号填入相应的括号内。(听两遍)(6分)  二、听录音,根据所听到的问句选出正确的答句。(听两遍)(5分)  (
)1.A.They study English.
B.My parents like me very much.  C.My parents work on a farm.
D.My parents are going to see a play.  (
)2.A.I usually get up at half past six.  B.They go to bed at nine in the evening.  C.I am going to go to bed.  D.I usually go to bed at ten in the evening.  (
)3.A.Yes,I do.
B.Yes,they do.  C.My friends swim in a river every summer.
D.Of course,I can.  (
)4.A.Sure is playing table tennis.
B.My teahcer is in her office.  C.My classmates are.
D.She‘s going to the library.  (
)5.A.I like watching TV on Sunday.  B.No,I don’t.  C.I do my homework in the evening.  D.Yes,I do.But I don‘t like watching TV at night.  三、听录音,根据所听对话及问题,选择正确的答案。(听两遍)(5分)  (
)1.A.They’re having supper.
B.They‘re having an English class.  C.They’re doing their homework.
D.They‘re talking in the classroom.  (
)2.A.Tom is making a phone call to his teacher.  B.Tom is reading his English book.  C.Tom is writing a letter to his father.  D.Tom is speaking to his teacher.  (
)3.A.He wants to go to the bank.
B.He wants to find the cinema.  C.He wants to take a bus.
D.He wants to find the post office.  (
)4.A.They’re going to swim.  B.They‘re going to clean the classroom.  C.They’re going to play football.  D.They‘re going to sweep the floor.  (
)5.A.English is very interesting to learn.  B.English is easy to learn.  C.It is hard to learn English well.  D.English is useful(有用的).  四、听短文,根据问题,选择正确的答案。(听两遍)(4分)  (
)1.What does Kate want to do this afternoon?  A.She wants to buy some
ething for her father.  B.She wants to play with Betty.  C.She wants to go shopping.  D.She wants to go to see her friend.  (
)2.What does Betty want to buy?  A.She wants to buy a coat.
B.She wants to buy a sweater,too.  C.She doesn’t want to buy anything. D.She doesn‘t wants to go shopping.  (
)3.When are they going to meet?  A.At 4:00.
B.At four in the afternoo.  C.Ater work.
D.At night.  (
)4.What season is it?  A.It’s autumn.
B.It‘s summer.
C.It’s winter.
D.It‘s spring.  五、听录音,完成下列对话,并根据对话内容判断后面句子的正误,用“√”或“×”表示。(听两遍)(10分)  A)Nancy: Hello.  Jim:
Hello. Is that Nancy?  Nancy: Yes,
It’s Jim here. Ben, Yang Ling and I are going to
a  today. Would you like to
us?  Nancy: Yes,
love to.Shall we meet at ten o‘clock in
of the school?  Jim:
Yes.  Nancy: By the
, what are you going to do tomorrow?  Jim:
I’m going to
at home.  Nancy: I‘m going to watch a basketball
tomorrow. Would you like to go with me?  Jim:
Of course.
at basketball?  Nancy: No,I’m not good at basketball. But I like
it.  Jim:
Oh...See you at ten o‘clock,then.  Nancy: See you.  B)1.Nancy is calling Jim.
)? 2.They are going to meet at ten o’clock beside the school.
)  3.Nancy is going to have a basketball match tomorrow.
)  4.Nancy doesn‘t play basketball well.
)  笔试部分(70分)  一、词组互译。(10分)  1.进行一次野餐
2.by the way  3.京剧
4.give a concert  5.参加
6.go on an outing 
 7.看话剧
8.the sports meeting  9.谈话
10.have school  二、根据句意和首字母完成句子。(6分)  1.-What would you like to drink, orange j
or some tea?  -I’d like some tea, please.  2.-I want to take Bus No. 9. But where‘s the bus s
.  -Look,it’s over there.  3.-There‘s no food in the fridge. Can you go s
with me?  -OK. Let’s go.  4.-What do you do on rainy days?  -I often s
at home and listen to music.  5.-Does your sister often w
dishes after dinner at home?  -Yes, she does.  6.-Are they going to have a p
tomorrow?  -Yes,they are.  三 、情景匹配。(8分)  (
)1.What are you going to do tomorrow?  (
)2.Is that Liu Tao speaking?  (
)3.Would you like to join us?  (
)4.What time are you going to come home?  (
)5.What is she going to buy for her friends?  (
)6.How are you?  (
)7.Shall we meet at 8:00 tomorrow morning?  (
)8.Where are you going?  A.She‘s going to buy them some flowers.
B.About 4:30, I think.  C.To the library.
D.I’m going to see my grandparents.  E.OK.
F.Yes,this is Liu Tao.  G.Not bad, thanks.
H.Yes,I‘d love to.  四、选择填空。(10分)  (
)1.What animals
you going to look at?  A.do
C.will  (
me about it yesterday.  A.told
C.talked  (
)3.What are you going to
this evening?  A.do
C.does  (
a concert in the school tomorrow.  A.is
C.has  (
)5.Who’s older, you or your sister? W
e‘re twins. I’m as
as my sister.  A.old
C.young  (
)6.Jim does
in PE and Science.  A.good
C.well  (
than Gao Shan.  A.run fast
B.runs fast
C.runs faster  (
a walk yesterday evening.  A.went to
B.went for
C.go for  (
)9.Look, the old woman is
the bus. Let‘s help
.  A.gets on,her
B.getting on,she
C.getting on,her  (
)10.Sorry, I’m late. I‘ll get up
tomorrow.  A.earlier
C.earliest  五、看图完成对话,每空一词。(10分)  1.A:Hello. Is
1.  B:Yes. This is Liu Tao
.  A:This is Mike.
a play  tomorrow. Would you like to go
me?  B:Sure. See you tomorrow.  2.A:Mum,what’s the weather
tomorrow?  B:It‘s sunny. Why?
2.  A:Because we’ll
an outing.  B:Where are you
?  A:We‘re going to the zoo.  B:How are you going there?  A:We’re going there on
.  六、用所给单词的适当形式填空。(10分)  1.Ben wants to
some presents, because he‘s going to
his  grandparents tomorrow.  2.Su Hai
isn’t going rowing with us today, because she was  yesterday.  3.The boy likes
the piano. Look! He‘s
a concert now.  4.It’s
today. It often
here in spring.  5.
of the window. How beautiful! I think it
last night. We‘re going to
after school.  七、改错,选出错误的那一项,并在横线上改正。(8分)  (
)1.He’s going to see he parents today.  A
)2.Would you like go with us?  A
)3.Where are you going to do?  A
)4.He is going to watch a Beijing opera show.  A
)5.It‘s warm and sun today.  A
)6.We’re going to do a picnic this afternoon.  A
)7.They‘re talking their plans for the weekend.  A
)8.She don’t have any lessons today.  A
D  八、阅读短文,选择正确答案。(8分)  (A)  Mr. King lived in a small town, but he has a job in a big city, so he moved there with his wife and his children last Tuesday.  On that day Mr. King took his new car out of the garage(车床) and washed it. A neighbour(邻居) came and looked at the new car for a minute. Then Mr. King turned and saw him.  “That‘s a new car. Is it yours?”The neighbour asked.  “Sometimes,”Mr. King answered.  The neighbour was surprised.“Sometimes?”he said.“What do you mean?”  “Well,”answered Mr. King slowly,“when there’s a party in town, it‘s my daughter’s. Where there‘s a football game, it belongs to(属于) my son. When I washes it and it looks very nice and clean, it belongs to my wife. And when it needs gas(汽油),it’s mine.”  (
)1.There are
people in the story.  A.three
D.five  (
)2.Mr. King worked in
.  A.a small town
B.a big city
C.the garage
D.the gas atation  (
)3.When Mr. King was washing the new car, his neighbour came to ask him
.  A.if(是否) the car is new
B.what car it is  C.if the car is Mr. King‘s
D.how much is the car  (
)4.“Sometimes”in the story means that
.  A.when there is a party in town, the car belongs to hi
s daughter.  B.when there is a football game, it is his son’s.  C.when the car looks nice and clean, it‘s his wife’s.  D.when the car wants gas, it belongs to him.  (B)  Today is Thursday. Weekend is coming. The weather forecast says the weather will be nice on weekend. So my family is going to go on an outing this Saturday. We like climbing very much. It‘s good for our health. On Sunday, we will see a puppet show at two thirty in the afternoon. Then we are going to KFC for our supper. I like chips and hamburgers. What a wonderful weekend!  (
)1.It will be windy this weekend.  (
)2.Climbing is a healthy sport.  (
)3.We will see a puppet show on Sunday.  (
)4.Before the puppet show, we will go to KFC.--博才网
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击
热门关键字:,,,
【打印文章】
吉林女孩-30℃挑战冰雪瑜伽(组图)
南极企鹅在看什么?
情侣拍大尺度婚礼视频 堪比三级片
范冰冰82岁鹤发苍颜 还原垂暮武则天
“武当妹妹”舞拳抚琴展清纯侠女气质 网上走红
酒吧开业 竟请美女当街脱衣
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.--------------can we have the party?come to my house。ok?that is good。横线上填什么?为什么?_百度知道
--------------can we have the party?come to my house。ok?that is good。横线上填什么?为什么?
提问者采纳
,come to my house(to have the party)是答句,所以疑问词为where
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁河北省石家庄市2013届高三一模英语试题及答案_高考_3773考试网
学历类|        外语类|     
资格类|       财会类|     
|      医学类|     
计算机|    |       
&&-&&-&&-&&-&正文
河北省石家庄市2013届高三一模英语试题及答案
第二节(共5小题;每小躅2分,满分10分)根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。Summer is the season to dive into new activities, and kick back and relax. And right now is the time to make sure that you’re ready for the great outdoors, the holiday planning and travel, and the bathing-suit beach days.If you want to lose weight before summer, concentrate on dropping no more than a pound or two a week.&&&& 71&&&& And when you trouble yourself, sooner or later you’re going to gain it back. Operate on a 500-calorie -a -day deficit (亏缺)&&&& 72&&&& So if you cut 500 calories a day for seven days straight, you’ll lose a pound a week right there.Operating at an inadequate (减少量)of 500 calories a day should involve both eating less and moving more: For example, you could consume 300 fewer calories and burn 200 extra per day. Include both healthy eating and exercise in your weight-loss plan, and break the 500-calorie goal into smaller groups to make it more reachable.&&&& 73&&& To Cut 100 C&&&& 74&&&& Have vegetable pizza instead of pepperoni (意大利辣香肠). Use our Nutritional Needs Calculator to determine how many daily calories you should consume in order to lose, gain, or maintain your healthy goal weight. Once you’ve reached your goal, recalculate your nutritional needs for keeping extra weight off all summer long.To Bum 100 Calories: Spend 15 minutes biking.&&&& 75&&&& Spend 20 minutes gardening. Keep on exercising at least 30 minutes, three days a week. Reading food labels and counting calories or writing down what and when you eat can give you more control, as well.
A. Here are some simple ways to get there.B. Walk or run one mile.C. A pound is 3,500 calories.D. It is okay to have some snacks between your meals.E. You should always make sure you get a lot of sleep.F. Anything more than that usually means you’re troubling yourself.G. Eat a chicken breast without the skin.第Ⅱ卷第四部分& 写作 (共两节,满分35分)第一节& 短文改错 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中 共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Yesterday t went to the park. I happened to see a touched event. At that time, some people were1 boating in the lake. A happy family was taking photos when suddenly the girl falls off the boat into the water. The girl could swim and was struggling, so her parents cried out, “Help! Help!” It was obviously that they could not swim, either. Hearing the cry, the young mail immediately rushed to the lake. Without taking away his clothes, he jumped into the water and swam towards the girl, that was already tired out. At last he had carried her to the bank. She was saved!
第二节& 书面表达(满分25分)假定你是李华,你校英语俱乐部准备举办一次活动。请你代表俱乐部根据下表内容,写 *封英文邮件,邀请美国外教Paul先生参加。“英语角”活动时间和地点&1. 本周六下午& 2. 图书馆交流主题&1. 中美中学生的校园生活2. 中美青少年喜爱的户外活动3. 中美青少年感兴趣的节日
注意:1. 词数100左右;2. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。Dear Mr. Paul,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours truly,(此部分试题在答题卡上作答)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua&2013年石家庄市高中毕业班第一次模拟考试&
英& 语 (A卷)参考答案
听力(20×1.5=30):1―5 CABCB&&& 6―10 CABAB && 11―15 ABABC& 16―20 CBACA单选(15×1=15):21―25 BABCD& 26―30 BACDC& 31―35 ADBAC完形填空(20×1.5=30):36―40 CBACD& 41―45 BACBA& 46―50 BCDAC& 51―55 ADBDC阅读理解(15×2=30):56―59 DCAC&& 60―62 CDC& 63―66 BDCB& 67―70 ACBD&七选五阅读填空(5×2=10): 71―75 FCAGB
英& 语 (B卷)参考答案
听力(20×1.5=30):1―5 BABCB&&& 6―10 CACAB && 11―15 ACABC& 16―20 CBABA单选(15×1=15):21―25 CABCD& 26―30 CACDB& 31―35 ADCAC完形填空(20×1.5=30):36―40 BCACD& 41―45 BACBC& 46―50 BADAC& 51―55 ADBDC阅读理解(15×2=30):56―59 DCAB&& 60―62 CDB& 63―66 CDCB& 67―70 ACAD&七选五阅读填空(5×2=10): 71―75 FCAGB
改错(10×1=10):&Yesterday I went to the park. I happened to see a touched event. At that time, some peopletouching&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& were boating in the lake. A happy family was taking photos when suddenly the girlon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& were&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& falls off the boat into the water. The girl could ∧ swim and was struggling, so her parents cried fell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& not/couldn’tout, “Help! Help!” It was obviously that they could not swim, either. Hearing the cry, the young obvious&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& aman immediately rushed to the lake. Without taking away his clothes, he jumped into the water and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& offswam towards the girl, that was already tired out. At last he had carried her to the bank. She was saved!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& who
书面表达(满分25分):One possible version:Dear Mr. Paul,I’m Li Hua, head of the students’ English Club of the school. I’m writing to tell you we’ll have an English Corner activity, which will take place in the library on Saturday afternoon. You are welcome to join us! &As we are Chinese students and most of us have never been abroad before, we are very interested in what it is like in your country. We are supposed to talk about such topics as follows: high school students’ campus life in China and the US, teenagers’ favorite outdoor activities and festivals appealing to teenagers. What do you suggest?We hope you can come and have a good time.&(108 words)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours truly,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua
书面表达评分细则1、本题总分为25分,按5个档次给分。2、评分时,先根据文章的内容和语言初步确定其所属档次,然后以该档次的要求来衡量,确定或调整档次,最后给分。3、词数少于90和多于120的,从总分中减去2分。4、评分时,应注意的主要内容为:内容要点(1. 活动的相关信息:名称、时间、地点; 2. 交流的相关话题:三个方面;3. 希望接受邀请)、应用词汇和语法结构的数量和准确性及上下文的连贯性,根据表达内容的层次适当分段及语言的得体性。5、拼写与标点符号是语言准确性的一个方面。评分时,应视其对交际的影响程度予以考虑。英、美拼写及词汇用法均可接受。6、如书写较差,以至影响交际,将分数降低一个档次。各档次的给分范围和要求0分:信息未能传达给读者。第一档:(1―5分):未完成试题规定的任务。第二档:(6―10分):能表达观点,但不够充分,很少句子可读,未恰当完成试题规定的任务。第三档:(11―15分):能表达观点,但欠充分,语言错误较多,基本完成了试题规定的任务。第四档:(16―20分):观点观确,陈述合理,有部分语言错误,较好地完成了试题规定的任务。第五档:(21―25分):观点观确,陈述合理,极少语言错误,很好地完成了试题规定的任务。附:听力材料Text 1M: Excuse me. I come here to see Betty Smith.W: She is in the Minor Injuries Unit. It’s on the fourth floor. The doctor is seeing her now.Text 2M: Would you like to go to the beach this afternoon?W: I’d like to, but I must go shopping first. I need to buy a blouse to match my pants for the job interview tomorrow.Text 3M: Yeah, terrible, wasn’t it? I can’t believe all the damage it caused!W: Yes. The whole building was burnt down. Luckily it happened at night, and nobody was hurt.Text 4W: My bank card and mobile phone were stolen. I’d better go home to make the lost call first.M: Oh, my god. Why not go to the telephone booth to make the call?W: That’s right.Text 5W: Hi, John. It’s Lisa. I’m on my way home, but the car broke down. Can you collect me at the National && Park?M: I’m sorry, Lisa. I’m quite busy now. Can you take a bus home?W: But what about the car?M: Phone a garage, and they’ll collect it.Text 6M: Do you think you’re a relaxed person?W: Not really.M: What do you think of The Little Book of Calm?W: Well, I think it’s interesting, but I work from nine in the morning until about seven in the evening, so I&&& && don’t have much time to relax. I never have time for a nap during the day.M: Do you ever do any physical exercise?W: Yes, I jog every morning and I sometimes walk to work.M: And how do you relax in the evening?W: I have a glass of wine and watch television.Text 7M: Thank goodness! You’re finally back!W: How was your day, darling?M: Terrible. W: What happened?M: Well, it started off in the usual way. You know, breakfast with John, and then a nice relaxing ride&&& && downtown on the bus with Pete. And then everything started to go wrong. I stopped to pick up my dry && cleaning and they had ruined my new jacket. W: Oh, no.M: Yeah. Then I went to have a haircut … I went to Tony’s. Well, Tony was away. Some other guy was && there ― I think his name was Jack or something. Anyway, this guy ended up cutting my ear ― and && badly.Text 8W: Where are you going on vacation this summer?M: We haven’t decided yet. Mum’s brought a few brochures home and I’ve had a look at them.W: Hmm … You can go to France and visit castles.M: We did that last year. And it was really boring. What do you think of this one? “Italy for art lovers. && Spend two weeks in Italy. You will visit art galleries in Florence and Venice.”W: I’d like to do that in winter. In summer, I prefer to do things outside. I’d like to go to a hotel with lots of && tennis courts. Or learn to water-ski.M: I think this one’s pretty interesting. “Learn Scottish dancing in Scotland.” What do you think? W: I don’t like it. Who wants to go to Scotland and sit in the rain all day?Text 9W: I saw you on the 7 o’clock news last night.M: Oh, yeah.W: So tell us what happened?M: I was walking alone on the beach, when I heard someone calling out for help. I looked up, and there && on the headland was a little kid. He’d climbed way up the cliff and was stuck.W: What did you do?M: My first thought was to run and get help, but the boy was crying, and he looked as though he would && fall at any moment. So I climbed up to get him down. The rocks were very loose, and I almost slipped && a couple of times. I was beginning to think it wasn’t such a good idea to climb up there without getting && help. Then I reached the boy, but then I couldn’t get him down. So we were both stuck.W: So what did you do?M: I yelled for help. Pretty soon there was a small crowd on the beach. One of them called the Coast && Rescue Service. After about five minutes there was a helicopter overhead, and we were rescued.Text 10&M: Welcome to our university. Here is some information that may be useful to you.&&&& The Student Welfare Office is normally open from 4:00 p.m. till 8:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. Today and tomorrow it will be open from about 9:00 a.m. This is the place to come if you have any problems. We also give out university identity cards which you need to go to the library and which allow you to get discount at a number of local shops and places of entertainment, such as clubs and cinemas. &On Monday and Tuesday of next week, second-year students will be running a book sale in the canteen. Many of the books on your first-year reading list will be available and we suggest you should look here first before spending too much on new books.&&&&& The university canteen opens from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., selling hot meals, fairly cheap. There is a basic cookery course starting next week. It’s always full, so get your name on the list in the Welfare Office now. 2
上一个文章:
网站版权与免责声明
①由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,本网所提供的相关信息请以权威部门公布的正式信息为准.
②本网转载的文/图等稿件出于非商业性目的,如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请在两周内来电联系.
?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&
???????????????}

我要回帖

更多关于 welcome join us 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信