in the gamein和on的区别 the game有甚区别?

"Brush Back" Book
Launch with Sara Paretsky and Guests from Girls in the Game
Author Sara Paretsky is teaming up with Girls in the Game for a one-of-a-kind event! Along with a reading from Sara's new novel, "Brush Back," the book launch will also feature presentations from Girls in the Game. Profits from the sale of "Brush Back" will be donated to Girls in the Game.
Seminary Co-Op Bookstore
5751 S. Woodlawn Ave.
Chicago, IL 60637
for more details.
It's Race Season: Join Charity Race Team
Are you looking to fulfill your fitness goals this year? Girls in the Game Charity Race Team is gearing up for this year’s race season. You have the opportunity to run in the Xsport(TM) Rock ‘n’ Roll Chicago(R) Half Marathon presented by HumanaVitality, Bank of America Chicago Marathon or any race of your choice. Charity Race Team members enjoy complimentary training from either CARA or Kopf running, free technical running gear, monthly fun runs with prizes, fundraising incentives and more. Don’t live in Chicago? Don’ there are plenty of opportunities for out-of-town runners as well. For more information, email Cordelia at cgrimes@girlsinthegame.org. &
Learn more about Girls in the Game with our Coach's Blog
If you've ever wondered what our staff and volunteers experience through their involvement with Girls in the Game, take a moment to see their thoughts on our Coach's Blog. Throughout the year, we'll bring you perspectives from all aspects of programming. &
Celebrate Lessons Learned from Failure at Failure:Lab
Chicago Center for Behavioral Medicine and Sports Psychology will be hosting Failure:Lab on August 18, with a portion of the proceeds to benefit Girls in the Game.&小题1:A小题2:B小题3:C小题4:D小题5:A小题1:细节理解题,根据文中语句“Arthur, with his father and his brother, lived near a large park in Richmond, Virginia.”理解可知。小题2:细节理解题,根据文中语句“A swimming pool, tennis courts, and baseball diamonds (棒球场) were in the park.”理解可知。小题3:细节理解题,根据文中语句“The young man teaching the lessons noticed Arthur. His name was Ronald Charity.”理解可知。小题4:细节理解题,根据文中语句“By the time he was ten, Arthur won a tournament (联赛). Many older and bigger players came to the park trying to win the prize, but Arthur beat them.”理解可知。小题5:理解归纳题,通读全文理解可知。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
One evening, Mrs. White said to her husband in surprise, “You look like the football player in the game on TV!” Mr. White watched that man carefully and then said, “Yeah. He is really like me.” A week later, Mr. White heard that the football player would come to their city. He was very happy. He bought an expensive ticket and went to watch the football game. He wanted to have a look at the player face to face. However, a short time later, Mr. White ran back home. To Mrs. White’s surprise, her husband was black and blue all over his face. “Oh, dear! What happened to you?” , Mrs. White cried(大喊). Her husband answered angrily, “How terrible it was! Many people in our city wanted to hit that player. When I got there, someone began to hit met. Later, more and more people came to hit me. I turned and ran home at once. Luckily, I could run fast, or I’ll never return home.”根据文章的内容选择最佳答案。小题1:Mr. White felt __________ when he knew the player would come to their city. A. sad&&&&&&&&&&&& B. angry&&&&&&&&&&&& C. happy小题2:Mr. White bought an expensive football ticket because __________.A. Mrs. White asked him to buy itB. he wanted to see the playerC. he really wanted to watch the game小题3:The underlined words “black and blue” mean “__________” in Chinese. A. 黑与蓝&&&&&&&&&& B. 精神焕发&&&&&&&& C. 青一块紫一块小题4:Mr. White ran back home a short time later because __________. A. the player didn’t like him B. the game was very boring C. many people came to hit him小题5: Which is the best title for the passage? A. A Bad Player&& B. A Football Fan&&& C. A Football Game
题型:完形填空
Alice was a beautiful girl. She liked nothing except dressing __1__ and dancing when she was at school. Of course she wasn’t good at her __2__. But the boys were ready to help her with her lessons __3__ they liked to dance with her. And after she finished middle school, she __4__ found work in a big shop. The __5__ had a son and he wanted the girl to marry him. Alice __6__ though the young man wasn’t clever enough. And she __7__ all kinds of clothes and shoes. She lived in the beautiful house with a big garden and she __8__ did anything at home. She didn’t love her __9__ but she lived a city life. Once Mrs. Evans called Alice. The woman said she bought a few __10__ pictures and asked her to appreciate(欣赏)them. She __11__ nothing about the art but she was afraid to be laughed at and got there in time. She saw several women there. They were __12__the pictures when she went in. She thought for a long time and said, “Look! They’re all __13__. Why didn’t you buy the new ones?”The women looked at each other but they tried not to __14__. And when they were appreciating a picture “Tramp(游浪汉)”, she said, “I don’t think the artist could draw! Such a__15__ man had no money to have a portrait taken(请人画像)!”小题1:A.himB.himselfC.herD.herself小题2:A.classesB.EnglishC.mathsD.language小题3:A.when B.whileC.becauseD.after小题4:A.hardlyB.easilyC.no longerD.happily小题5:A.booksellerB.shopkeeperC.gatekeeperD.policeman小题6:A.agreedB.hatedC.preferredD.failed小题7:A.soldB.was sold C.gaveD.was given小题8:A.alwaysB.sometimesC.neverD.often小题9:A.husbandB.sonC.brotherD.uncle小题10:A.cheapB.expensiveC.terribleD.strange小题11:A.likedB.interestedC.watchedD.knew小题12:A.looking upB.looking forC.talking aboutD.hearing from小题13:A.oldB.cleanC.dirtyD.thin小题14:A.stopB.smileC.laughD.lie小题15:A.busyB.cleverC.richD.poor
Here is a new picture. There are four boys and three girls in the room. They are all students. The boy on the desk is Jim. The girl near the window is Kate. Jim’s sister Jane is on the chair. Ann is behind Mike. Mike is at the door. Mike’s brother Sam is under the table. Where is Tom? Oh, he is over there, behind the door! They are all very happy.小题1:_______ girls and _____ boys in the room are all students.A.Three, fourB.Four, threeC.Two, threeD.Three, five.小题2:The students are not ________.A.in the pictureB.in the room.C.at homeD.at school小题3:Where are Ann and Mike?A.They are behind the teacher’s desk.B.They are near the window.C.They are under the bed.D.They are at the door.小题4:Who is Jim’s sister?A.TomB.JaneC.KateD.Ann小题5:Sam is ________A.Mike’s sisterB.Jim’s brotherC.Kate’s sisterD.Mike’s brother
French Presidents(总统)Name Time for being president of FranceCharles de Gaulle8 January, 1959 – 28 April, 1969Georges Pompidou 20 June, 1969 – 2 April, 1974Valéry Giscard d&Estaing27 May, 1974 – 21 May, 1981Francois Mitterrand 21 May, 1981 – 17 May, 1995Jacques Chirac&17 May, 1995 – 16 May, 2007Nicolas Sarkozy 16 May, 2007— 7 May, 2012Francois Hollande7 May, 2012 —小题1:Georges Pompidou became president of France on ____________.A.8 January, 1959B.2 April, 1974 C.20 June, 1969D.17 May, 1995小题2:According to the chart(表格), ______ was president of France for the longest time.A.Valéry Giscard d&EstaingB.Jacques ChiracC.Francois MitterrandD.Charles de Gaulle小题3:According to the chart, we know that Nicolas Sarkozy&&&&&&&&&&. A.won’t be the next president of FranceB.was president of France for 6 yearsC.became president of France on 7 May, 2012D.was a very successful president
Some time ago I received a gift from both of my children. It had nothing to do with Father’s Day. Yet, at the same time it had everything to do with Father’s Day.My son was studying in a high school in Colorado. He lived in the school. While we were talking on the phone he shared some wonderful news with me.He said, “You know Dad, I am really happy with my life. I can’t think of a thing that I would change about the way that I grew up, or the way that my life is now. ”My daughter was living with her mother in Northern California at that time. She said almost the same thing to me just a few days later.Of course, I was delighted to hear this from both of them. And I told them both& how happy I was, not only that they were happy ,but that they expressed it to me.And that was the gift that they were giving me ---with the heart to communicate. Certainly I hope for good news when I hear from them. But mostly I love that they will share their real feelings with me. Happy or sad, I love to be touched(感动)by their real thoughts and feelings.For a child, Father’s Day isn’t really about giving Dad a gift. It is about understanding the love that fathers express when they help put food on the table, teach their child to ride a bike, cheer at a soccer game, etc.For a father, Father’s Day isn’t so much about receiving gifts for a job well done. Remember, the greatest gift that we give our children is the real expression of our love. It isn’t enough for them to feel love inside ourselves: we need to express that love.小题1:The writer’s son said&&&&&&&&on the phone.A.he was happy but wanted to have a changeB.he was really happy with his lifeC.he hoped to grow up quicklyD.he wished to get a gift from him小题2:The writer’s daughter &&&&&&&&&.A.loved her mother more than himB.was studying in ColoradoC.told him she was happy with her lifeD.once lived alone小题3:The author is more touched by children’s&&&&&&&&.A.good newsB.real feelingsC.improvementD.gifts小题4:For a child, what is the real meaning of Father’s Day according to this article?A.Realizing his father’s love through daily life.B.Receiving a gift from his father.C.Helping his father with some work.D.Making his father happy.小题5:What is the main idea of this article?A.Understanding the love of parentsB.Receiving gifts from childrenC.Feeling the love insideD.Expressing your love to your families
Lily is a healthy girl. She likes to eat vegetables and fruits every day. She has eggs, milk, bananas and bread for breakfast. For lunch, she likes sandwiches, carrots and apples. And she eats chicken, tomatoes, broccoli and fruit salad for supper. Sometimes she has ice cream or apple pies for dessert. She has a good friend, Henry. He is very fat, because he likes to eat much junk food, such as ice cream, chocolate, French fries, coke, popcorn and so on. He gets much fat from the unhealthy food. 小题1:Lily likes to eat &&&&&&&&food.A.healthyB.unhealthyC.junkD.fast小题2:She likes to eat &&&&&&&&and bread in the morning.A.eggs, chicken, milkB.eggs, milk, applesC.eggs, milk, bananasD.milk, pizza小题3:She eats &&&&&&&&for lunch.A.hamburgersB.sandwichesC.pizzasD.fruits小题4:She has &&&&&&&&for dinner.A.chicken, fruit salad and vegetablesB.beef and fruitsC.fish and vegetablesD.fruits and eggs小题5:Henry is &&&&&&&&.A.healthyB.unhealthyC.thinD.tall
题型:完形填空
Sam goes home from school. He’s hungry(饿的).And he has a lot of homework. He wants to see Mike and&& 26&&football, too. He doesn’t have &&27&&time.“Hello,Sam,”says Mrs Green.“&&& 28&&is school today? ”“Fine. But I have a lot of homework,and I’m hungry. ”“There are some apples on the table.”“No,I don’t want any& 29&. Is there &&30&&cake? ”“Yes. But please &&&31&eat too much.”Sam eats some cakes. Then he sits(坐) &&32&&at the table. He opens his book and begins to write. Mrs Green &&33&&to the shop.Mrs Green comes back &&34&&the shop. Sam is &&35&. Mrs Green says,“My son,you’re a good boy.”小题1:A.haveB.playC.buyD.make小题2:A.a lotB.veryC.manyD.much小题3:A.HowB.WhatC.WhereD.Which小题4:A.bananasB.pearsC.applesD.cake小题5:A.anB.manyC.someD.any小题6:A.doesn’tB.don’tC.isn’ tD.aren’t小题7:&A.onB.inC.upD.down小题8:&A.buysB.makesC.goesD.asks小题9:A.fromB.toC.forD.in小题10:A.eatingB.drinkingC.studyingD.playing
My name is Tom. My best friends are John and Ann. John lives near my house and we are in the same class. He’s tall and thin, he has blonde hair and blue eyes. He is polite and very clever. He is very good at math and sometimes helps me with my homework sometimes. He usually wears jeans and a blue T--shirt. We three often play basketball in a nearby park.My friend Ann studies at another school. She’s short and slim(苗条的) with straight brown hair and brown eyes. She’s a little bit shy. We all have Kong fu lessons every Tuesday and Friday afternoon. We love Kung fu very much. Ann is really good at Kung fu. We call her the “Kong fu girl”. Sometimes she practices Kung fu with us. She loves wearing a T—shirts and a hat. The three of us have great fun together.小题1:What does John look like?A.He is shortB.He is fatC.He is tall and thinD.He has brown eyes小题2:What do three children do together?A.Play footballB.Play basketballC.Have English lessonsD.Watch movies.小题3:Who is good at math?A.AnnB.TomC.JohnD.All of them小题4:When do they have Kung fu lessons?A.Every MondayB.Every Tuesday afternoon.C.Every Saturday afternoon.D. Every day小题5:Which of the following is NOT true?A.Ann is a little bit shy.B.John usually wears jeans and a T-shirt.C.They call Ann the “kung fu girl”.D.Tom dislikes kung fu at all.Nassim Nicholas Taleb on More Skin in the Game in 2013 - Project Syndicate
Please login or register to view this article
Do you want more commentaries on economics, finance, and world affairs from The World's Opinion Page? Sign up today for unrestricted access to Project Syndicate's archive.
Your message has been sent successfully, thank you for contacting us.
Secure rights
Your First name
Your Last name
Your Email
Your Phone
Your Company
Please explain how you intend to use the requested commentary
Incorrect please try again
Enter the numbers/words above
Enter the numbers you hear
Captcha is invalid, generate another one and use it
Thank you. You're human.
&believes that Greece’s prime minister could begin to emulate leftists in South Korea and Brazil.
&advocates for an unconditional basic income, independent of the labor market, for all citizens.
&pinpoints the economic-governance failures that fueled the Greek crisis.
Email this Article
Your Email
Friend's Name
Friend's Email
(Max characters: 200)}

我要回帖

更多关于 on in的区别 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信