20分钟英语故事 在线等,好的有加分英语

20道英语题请教高手,急~~~~在线等答案~~~希望能得到详解,好的可以再加分~~1.my friends and i would like to go to the concert, but _of us has got a ticket.A.none
B.neither 为什么选B? my friends and i应该是复数吧?2.he told me only part of the story and that was__A.it
为什么选D?
AD怎么区分?3.the scholar standing over there is __the great mathematician,cheng jingrun,himself.答案选CA.no other but
B.no other than
C.none other than
D.no one but4.___danger man ids often much wiser than usual.A.in a time of
B.in the times of
C.in the time of
D.in time of 答案选D5.if only the commitee__the regulations and put them into effect as soon as possible.A.approve
B.will approve
C.can approve
D.would approve 答案选D
我们老师说if only中的虚拟应该用从句中的虚拟?6.the air will be fresh and clean if we__rid of pollution.A.will get
B.will have got
C.have got
D.get 答案选C7.it is high time that such a practice__an end toA.was put
B.must be put
D.should put答案选D?句型不是it is high time that sb did??8.english words are not always spelled__A.in the way how they sound
B.the way they sound
为什么选B?9.Nowhere else__such perfect silence__ in these mountainsA.like
D.like答案选C.为什么?还有as跟 like在本题是如何区别的?10.one of his works__written in french last year.答案选was而不是were,为什么?我们老师在定语从句中讲过:one of后边跟复数;the only one of后边跟单数???11.haveing plenty of time,__A.we didn't need to hurry
B.there was no need for us to hurry
C.hurrying was not necessary
答案选A,为什么呢?BC错在哪里?12.the scientists have come to the conclusion, base on the signals and photographs sent back by the satellite,__there is no life in venus.A.that
C.where 答案选A。为什么?逗号后边不能跟that啊?13.the new model costs twice___ last year'sA.more than
B.as much as
答案选B,我感觉AB没什么区别啊?14.is the exhibition__the foreign friends visitd yesterday?A.the one
答案选A~~为什么?15.if you__yesterday's lecture,you__how to write your thesis now.A.would know
B.would know答案A,我记得虚拟语气结构是:had done....would/should/could have done啊?16.the boss asked that the letter__immediatelyA.be typed
C.have typed
D.being typed 答案为A.17.it is strange that such a thing__in your company.A.will happen B.happens
C.happened
D.should happen 答案为D18.i have heard both teachers and students___well of him.A.to speak
C.to have spoken
D.speak 答案选D,但那样不就是双谓语了吗?19.___in ancient times, the book still appeals to readers today.A.though it written
B.though written
答案选B,为什么?20.i've never been to beijing, but it's the place____A.where i'd like to visit
B.i most want to visit C.in which i'd like to visit
D.that i want to visit most 答案选B希望能够得到详细解答,谢谢了o(∩_∩)o..1.题目上是my friends and i 应该属于三者以上,但却选neither.2.还不是很清楚3.no other than和none other than怎么区分?5题if only 可以用在主句中吗?6题CD怎么区别?第7 题的答案选的A第8题AB还是不很懂10题单复数还是不太理解跟第10题类似的有:which of them__something about the results that he doesn't know?答案是knows(单数)13题好像twice as much as表示的是......两倍多。twice more than表示的是比......多两倍,也就是......三倍多.两者区别???14还不很懂~~~~17it is+ad+that后面的句子用虚拟语气,没有听说过啊~~18 heard 后面是从句么 19 中it指代the book??20.BD还是不懂基础不好~~~有点愚钝~~~~请老师们见谅啊
亲,给你倒着解答吧!题真的是好多! 20 A C肯定不对 visit当游览讲是及物动词,后面要有宾语,而where引导的是状语从句,在从句中不做成分,where=in which 所以AC错 D语序错误 19 主句主语是the book,如果选A,一个句子就有两个主语it 和 book,所以错。 18 hear 后面是一个省略that 的定语从句,speak...
1.none是指三者或以上的,neither 是只两者的。你看看题目有没有问题。如果说是my friend and i 选neither .my friends and i 选none 2.这里的that 指的是一句句子“he told me only part of the story ” 3.C 这是个固定短语,正是,恰恰是的意思 4.D in time of d...
1、neither 是两个人的否定,none是3人以上了2,that was that 是固定用语,“没有其他的了” 意思3.none other than 意思是,不是别的。。。正是 no one but 是只是的意思4。 in time of 也是固定短语,在。。。时侯5,if only 要是的意思,虚拟从句用法用would是必然的。另外的用法...
1、neither 是两个人的否定,none是3人以上了2,that was that 是固定用语,“没有其他的了” 意思3.none other than 意思是,不是别的。。。正是 no one but 是只是的意思4。 in time of 也是固定短语,在。。。时侯5,if only 要是的意思,虚拟从句用法用would是必然的。另外的用法...
neither 用于两者之间, none 用在三者或三者以上的.2
that 在这里代替 前面的整个事实, (他告诉了我 故事的一部分, 就这样).
That is the truth.
把truth 用that 代替的话, 前面再提起过, 就能理解了.3 首先可以排除A D, 在B C 里面.
no other than 的意思是 :就是.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求一篇英语作文,是看漫画写一个连贯的英语故事的那种,120字左右就行了,急求,我在线等啊各位!可以加分_百度知道
求一篇英语作文,是看漫画写一个连贯的英语故事的那种,120字左右就行了,急求,我在线等啊各位!可以加分
然后老人很伤心的说“唉,,她的孙女说学习忙不回家吃饭了在学校吃,他儿子说他应酬多晚上也不回家吃,她的女儿说工作忙晚上在单位吃就是说一个老奶奶
提问者采纳
If you failed to discrible the details of the cartoon, I would write a bad paper。给你写没有问题。我想最起码你给我写一篇汉语的我给你翻译可以吗。就是想看看看那张漫画。 毕竟这是你们老师为了锻炼你的思维跟英语才有的一个作文题目. I think you know I know that what I want to say我很好奇那张漫画啊
嗯哪,那是我们暑假生活上的,因为老师不看的就只检查写没写,而且我想不起来,貌似就是和那个以前的一条公益广告一样,一位老奶奶烧了一桌丰盛的饭菜,便坐在椅子上等人。过了一会儿,孙女打电话来说:“奶奶学习忙不回来吃饭了。”接着,她女儿又打电话来说:“妈工作忙我晚上不回家吃饭了就在单位吃。”最后他儿子也打电话来说应酬太多也不回来吃饭了,老奶奶只好一个人坐在沙发上睡着了。差不多就是那样的,100词左右就行
In the kitchen,
one old woman cooked so many delicious dishes that the table was no place to place more dishes. Why she cooked so many dishes? Today was her birthday. She sit on a chair waiting for her children for dinner. Moment later,
the phone was ringing. Her granddaughter called to her and told her that she can not come back for dinner. Because they are busy for study.
the phone, her daughter called to her &
Mather, I can not come back for dinner. I will eat at our working place. Finally her son called also. He also told her mather that he can not come back.
So the old
had to sit on the sofa lonely. Alas, she had to eat by herself.
提问者评价
非常谢谢您,让您费心了~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
餐桌上的感动
家是成长的避风港,这里让我懂得了许多知识道理,让我更加健康的成长。
吃午饭了,今天午餐真丰盛,有许多我喜欢吃的菜。妈妈知道我喜欢吃虾,所以特意为我蒸了虾。我高兴极了,抓起一只就往嘴里塞。“剥了再吃。”妈妈赶紧拦住。“我不想剥啦,剥皮多麻烦。”我反驳道。“没事没事,奶奶跟你剥。”于是,奶奶就开始给我剥虾,她先把虾头和虾尾掐掉,然后在把虾身上的外壳一点点剥掉,再把虾上的很小很小的皮吹掉,才露出鲜嫩的虾仁,再放到醋里沾一沾,再放进我碗里。我吃得津津有味,奶奶剥虾的速度还赶不上我吃。这时,妈妈对奶奶说:“妈,您先吃。不 用管他,让他自己剥。”我听了,也对奶奶说:“奶奶,你先吃吧!我自己来剥。”“没事,我还不饿,你就吃吧,不用管我。”于是,奶奶继续为...
……这是啥?同学、、非诚勿扰啊!!!!第一,是英语作文!第二,故事情节完全不对!
餐桌上的感动家是成长的避风港,这里让我懂得了许多知识道理,让我更加健康的成长。吃午饭了,今天午餐真丰盛,有许多我喜欢吃的菜。妈妈知道我喜欢吃虾,所以特意为我蒸了虾。我高兴极了,抓起一只就往嘴里塞。“剥了再吃。”妈妈赶紧拦住。“我不想剥啦,剥皮多麻烦。”我反驳道。“没事没事,奶奶跟你剥。”于是,奶奶就开始给我剥虾,她先把虾头和虾尾掐掉,然后在把虾身上的外壳一点点剥掉,再把虾上的很小很小的皮吹掉,才露出鲜嫩的虾仁,再放到醋里沾一沾,再放进我碗里。我吃得津津有味,奶奶剥虾的速度还赶不上我吃。这时,妈妈对奶奶说:“妈,您先吃。不 用管他,让他自己剥。”我听了,也对奶奶说:“奶奶,你先吃吧!我自己来剥。”“没事,我还不饿,你就吃吧,不用管我。”于是,奶奶继续为我剥。不一会儿,一盘虾被我“消灭”了,而奶奶还不知其滋味。奶奶的面前虾皮堆得像一座小山,碗里的米饭早就凉了。而我呢,拿手擦着着油乎乎的小嘴,一脸的满足。  这就是家,非常温暖。你在百度上翻译一下
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中秋传说+英语翻译要一百字以下的嫦娥奔月传说,+这个故事的英语翻译在线等!快的追加分越快加分越高 急!
中秋传说之一——嫦娥奔月 相传,远古时候天上有十日同时出现,晒得庄稼枯死,民不聊生,一个名叫后羿的英雄,力大无穷,他同情受苦的百姓,登上昆仑山顶,运足神力,拉开神弓,一气射下九个多太阳,并严令最后一个太阳按时起落,为民造福. 后羿因此受到百姓的尊敬和爱戴,后羿娶了个美丽善良的妻子,名叫嫦娥.后羿除传艺狩猎外,终日和妻子在一起,人们都羡慕这对郎才女貌的恩爱夫妻. 不少志士慕名前来投师学艺,心术不正的蓬蒙也混了进来. 一天,后羿到昆仑山访友求道,巧遇由此经过的王母娘娘,便向王母求得一包不死药.据说,服下此药,能即刻升天成仙.然而,后羿舍不得撇下妻子,只好暂时把不死药交给嫦娥珍藏.嫦娥将药藏进梳妆台的百宝匣里,不料被小人蓬蒙看见了,他想偷吃不死药自己成仙. 三天后,后羿率众徒外出狩猎,心怀鬼胎的蓬蒙假装生病,留了下来.待后羿率众人走后不久,蓬蒙手持宝剑闯入内宅后院,威逼嫦娥交出不死药.嫦娥知道自己不是蓬蒙的对手,危急之时她当机立断,转身打开百宝匣,拿出不死药一口吞了下去.嫦娥吞下药,身子立时飘离地面、冲出窗口,向天上飞去.由于嫦娥牵挂着丈夫,便飞落到离人间最近的月亮上成了仙. 傍晚,后羿回到家,侍女们哭诉了白天发生的事.后羿既惊又怒,抽剑去杀恶徒,蓬蒙早逃走了,后羿气得捶胸顿足,悲痛欲绝,仰望着夜空呼唤爱妻的名字,这时他惊奇地发现,今天的月亮格外皎洁明亮,而且有个晃动的身影酷似嫦娥.他拼命朝月亮追去,可是他追三步,月亮退三步,他退三步,月亮进三步,无论怎样也追不到跟前. 后羿无可奈何,又思念妻子,只好派人到嫦娥喜爱的后花园里,摆上香案,放上她平时最爱吃的蜜食鲜果,遥祭在月宫里眷恋着自己的嫦娥.百姓们闻知嫦娥奔月成仙的消息后,纷纷在月下摆设香案,向善良的嫦娥祈求吉祥平安. Mid-autumn one of legend goddess of the moon approaches a month And be handed down, ancient times moment heavens there is 10th appeared at the same time , shining upon such that the crop dies , lives on the edge of starvation, one hero , force being called queen monarch Yi are greatly infinite , he shows sympathy for the common people who suffers hardships , reaches the Kunlun Mountains summit , transports enough extraordinary power , pulls open the magical bow, be nine many sun under a fit being shot on, adjure a final sun to rise and fall , bring benefits to the people on time. Queen monarch Yi is loved and esteemed therefore by honour of the common people sum, the day afer tomorrow monarch Yi has married the beautiful wife good and honest , has been called the goddess of the moon. Besides queen monarch Yi gets rid of the biography skill hunting, compose in reply all day long a wife together, people all admires this face to face a perfect match between a man and a girl an affectionate couple. Many person of ideals and integrity comes to seek instruction from a master leart skill , attracted by the reputation , fluffy harboring evil designs receives having also drifted along coming in from. A day , queen monarch Yi visit a friend to Kunlun Mountains seeking a road , Goddess the Queen Mother that the chance encounter passes from this, asks for one bales of no dead medicine just to the grandmother. It is said , take this medicine , can go up to the heaven immediately becoming a god. Queen monarch Yi grudges casting a wife aside but, is forced to give no dead medicine to the goddess of the moon temporarily treasure up. The goddess of the moon has been concealed medicine receiving hundred precious small box lining of dressing table , fluffy Mongol nationality has been seen unexpectedly by person of vile character , he has been wanted to not be died to poison self becoming a god stealthily. Three Heaven's Queen , queen monarch Yi lead numerous disciple go out huntings , fluffy fearful with a guilty conscience receives pretending to fall ill for , having stayed down from. After queen monarch Yi leads everybody to before long in the day afer tomorrow leak,fluffy Mongol nationality a double-edged sword in hand bursting into the inner chambers for womenfolk backyard , threatens the goddess of the moon to hand over no dead medicine by force. The goddess of the moon knows self is not a fluffy senseless opponent , she decides on the spot when critical , turns around and opening hundred precious small boxes , takes out no dead medicine continue to have swallowed flatly. The goddess of the moon swallows medicine, The body floats immediately be away from the floor, rushes out of window , goes to swiftly to heavens. Since the goddess of the moon is concerned about a husband, just fly down to have become an immortal on the moon be away from the world is nearest. Monarch Yi get back home , maids have complained of the thing happening in the daytime tearfully in the evening , in the day afer tomorrow. Queen monarch Yi is both be frightened and angry, take a sword out going to kill rascal , fluffy Mengzao having run away, queen monarch Yi is made so angry as to thumping self's chest and stamping self's feet , is extremely grieved, first name calling loving a wife being looking up at the night sky, he finds that amazedly at this time, moon today is especially bright and clear bright, And have the person's silhouette swaying to be exactly like the goddess of the moon. But he is pursued desperately towards the moon going to, he pursues three steps , the moon steps back three pace , he steps back three pace , the moon enters three steps, in front of pursuing anyway also short of. Queen monarch Yi is at the end of one's resources , miss a wife, be forced to send person to have swayed a long altar on which incense burners are placed in the backyard being fond of to the goddess of the moon, having readjusted oneself to a certain extent the honey that she eats be apt most in the ordinary time eat fresh fruit , held a memorial ceremony for the goddess of the moon being sentimentally attached to self li in the palace of the moon at a distance. Furnish and decorate a long altar on which incense burners are placed numerously and confusedly under the month , pray to kindhearted goddess of the moon after common people smell the information knowing the Goddess Chang's fly to the moon becoming a god, lucky safe and sound. 你自己省点写吧
这么多才5分
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语短篇推理故事不要那个什么芭蕉扇尽量少一点。速度。在线等。快的话加分加分加分。。
唯念一萌121402
昂山素季。
我提取的英语沙龙的谜语:的无声出租车司机 ??伦敦的出租车司机拿起一个女人谁是臭名昭著的话匣子。他不希望来进行谈话,他谎称自己是又聋又哑。他指出,他的嘴和耳朵表明他可能不会说也不会听。她下车后,他指着仪表,所以,她可以看到她欠了多少。她付了他,走开了。然后,她意识到他可能不会是一个又聋又哑。她是怎么知道的? 答:他一定听到INTIAL指示或,他不会haveknown采取她。 <...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 加分英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信