1.I () singing successto dancing A.like B.enjoy C.love D.prefer 2.He has a friend who () the piano very

 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
新人教版九年级英语Unit9 I like music that I can dance to. 全单元课件.ppt
下载积分:3500
内容提示:新人教版九年级英语Unit9 I like music that I can dance to. 全单元课件.ppt
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:54|
上传日期: 20:39:11|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
新人教版九年级英语Unit9 I like music that I can da
官方公共微信科目:初中英语
I _________ singing to dancing.
A.like&&&&&&&&& B.enjoy&&&&&&&&& C.love&&&&&&& &&&&&& D.prefer
科目:初中英语
来源:101网校同步练习 初三英语 人教社(新课标2002/3年通过) 人教版
I ________ singing to dancing.
来源:学年甘肃省九年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
I _____ singing to dancing.
A.like&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.enjoy&&&&&&&&&&&& C.love&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.prefer
来源:2012年人教版初中英语九年级下册第六单元练习卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
I _____ singing to dancing .
来源:2008年新目标英语八年级Unit 12同步验收“四级跳”
根据对话内容和首字母提示补全单词,使对话完整、符合逻辑。
A:Do you enjoy the t________(1) show last night, Danny?
B:Yes, I love it.Some of the a________(2) were really good.
A:Who do you think was the b________(3)?
B:I like Laura best.She can really play the violin well.
A:Yes, she was great.B________(4) I think Jack was the best actor.His juggling(杂耍) was amazing.
B:W________(5) do you think of Sam's comedy act?
A:Well, it was definitely(当然) the funniest.I couldn't stop l________(6).
B:I know.Who do you think was the w________(7)?
A:Well, Ted's singing was pretty bad, though his song was not bad.
B:You're right.He needs to practice his singing.But what a________(8) Sally's act? I think she was worse.She really can't dance very well.
A:Well, I don't know.I think her dancing is OK.
B:And how about Vera? Wasn't she c________(9)?
A:Yeah, I'd say she was the most creative actress.I don't k________(10) many people who can play the guitar upside down.
来源:江苏省南通市2014届九年级上学期期中考试英语试题
  If you ask about the hottest star in South Korea this year, you will certainly hear the name Rain.The 22-year-old singer is powerful and energetic on stage.His dances and voice are great! On December 18, Rain and other Korean stars, including Baby V, O, X and As One, amazed their fans at the concert “Night of Love” in Beijing.“I love his small eyes and good build(体格),” Said Hanna Kim, 12, a Korean girl who studies in China, “He's a nice person.”
  Rain's real name is Jung Ji Hoon(郑智薰).His music teacher thinks his eyes are wet and smiles are sunny.He wrote lots of the songs on his first CD during rainy days.So his teacher gave him the name Rain.
  When he was a child, he liked to be quiet.He wasn't good at studying.So no one noticed this tall boy in class.But he surprised his classmates in Grade Six.He danced for them all.Everyone looked at him in a different way.So he began to dance more.“I enjoy dancing,” he said.Rain really wanted to sing and dance.He worked hard at school, so that his father would let him dance.He gave up rugby(橄榄球) and put all his time and energy into dancing.When his mother died four years ago, he held the sadness in and kept on practising day and night.
  Now Rain has won awards with his music.His CDs have sold millions and he has acted in TV shows.Rain doesn't want to sing forever, though.He dreams of doing a different job.“When I stop singing, I'd like to design clothes.Being a designer is my childhood(童年) dream,” he said.
Whose does the word “his” in the sentence “I love his small eyes and good build ……” refer to(指)?
Baby V.O.X's.
As One's.
Rain's music teacher's.
Why did Jung Ji Hoon get his name of Rain?
Because he liked rain.
Because he was born on a rainy day.
Because he was caught in a rain in his mother's arms on the day when he was born.
Because many songs of his first CD were written by him during rainy days.
Rain began to attract others' attention when.
he began to go to school
he was twelve years old
he was in Grade Six
his mother died
Rain also likes to be ________ besides singing and dancing.
a rugby player
a scientist
a clothes designer
a salesman
来源:山东省潍坊市学年八年级下学期期中质量检测英语试题
  I have many different hobbies.I would like to share them with you.I have many different after-school activities every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and some Sunday activities.
  I am learning the Arabic Dabkah.It is a traditional Arabic folk dance.This Sunday I am going to perform in an Arabic fashion(时尚)show.The girls and I will show traditional Arabic clothes to the audience.It must be great fun! I also like ballet(芭蕾舞).So you see, I love all kinds of dance and it is my favourite hobby.I take ballet lessons with two of my best friends every Sunday.I also love choreography(舞蹈设计)and love to dance to music with my friends.My favourite singers are Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Avril Lavigne and the Jonas Brothers.
  One of the activities I do out of school is gymnastics.I really enjoy gymnastics because it makes me keep fit.I also enjoy playing volleyball.I am on the school volleyball team.
  If you have some hobbies like me, please share them with me!
What does the Arabic Dabkah refer to(所指)?
A modern English dance.
traditional Arabic dance.
A traditional Arabic song.
A modern English song.
What does the writer think of the Arabic fashion show?
Traditional
What is the writer's favourite hobby?
Performing
Which of the following is NOT right?
The writer has dance classes with her friends every Sunday.
The writer likes dancing to music with her friends.
The writer does activities after school every day.
The writer is a girl with many different interests.
What is the main idea of the passage?
The writer's hobbies.
The writer's favourite songs.
The writer's classes.
The writer's favourite singers.
  If you ask about the hottest star in South Korea this year, you will certainly hear the name Rain. The 22-year-old singer is powerful and energetic on stage. His dances and voice are great! On December 18, Rain and other Korean stars, including Baby V. O. X and As One, amazed their fans at the concert “Night of Love” in Beijing. “I love his small eyes and good build(体格),” said Hanna Kim, 12, a Korean girl who studies in China.“He's a nice person.”
  Rain's real name is Jung Ji Hoon(郑智薰). His music teacher thinks his eyes are wet and smiles are sunny. He wrote lots of the songs on his first CD during rainy days. So his teacher gave him the name Rain.
  When he was a child, he liked to be quiet. He wasn't good at studying. So no one noticed this tall boy in class. But he surprised his classmates in Grade Six. He danced for them all. Everyone looked at him in a different way. So he began to dance more.“I enjoy dancing,” he said. Rain really wanted to sing and dance. He worked hard at school, so that his father would let him dance. He gave up rugby(橄榄球)and put all his time and energy into dancing. When his mother died four years ago, he held the sadness in and kept on practicing day and night.
  Now Rain has won awards with his music. His CDs have sold millions and he has acted in TV shows. Rain doesn't want to sing forever, though. He dreams of doing a different job.“When I stop singing, I'd like to design clothes. Being a designer is my childhood dream,”he said.
(1) What does the word “his” in the sentence“I love his small eyes and good build…”refer to?
A.Rain's.
B.Baby V. O. X's.
C.As One's.
D.Rain's music teacher's.
(2) Why did Jung Ji Hoon get his name of Rain?
A.Because he liked rain.
B.Because he was born on a rainy day.
C.Because he was caught in a rain in his mother's arms on the day when he was born.
D.Because many songs of his first CD were written by him during rainy days.
(3) Rain began to attract others' attention when ________.
A.he began to go to school
B.he was twelve years old
C.he was in Grade Six
D.his mother died
(4) ________ drove Rain to practise dancing day and night.
A.His aim of being a dancer
B.His poor performance
C.His giving up rugby
D.Losing his mother
(5) Rain also likes to be ________ besides singing and dancing.
A.a rugby player
B.a scientist
C.a clothes designer
D.a salesman
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!二次元同好交流新大陆
扫码下载App
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
快快乐乐学英语,学好英语更快乐!
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
阅读(1423)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
在LOFTER的更多文章
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_087069',
blogTitle:'新目标英语9年级Unit 6 I like music that I can dance to.学练指导',
blogAbstract:'\r\n
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}九年级英语全册 Unit 9 I like music that I can dance to Section A(1a-2d)学案_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
九年级英语全册 Unit 9 I like music that I can dance to Section A(1a-2d)学案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 singing success 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信