全国各地杯赛:
按省/直辖市查询: |
全国81个热门城市快速直达
您现在的位置: &
暑假英语作文带翻译--游记英语作文
来源:中考网整合 文章作者:――
暑假英语作文带翻译--游记英语作文
  乡村游记-a trip to the country
  i went to the countryside to spend my summer holidays this year。 i liked green plants, clear rivers lovely amimals there。i breathed the fresh air on the mountain sometimes i went swimming in the river。 i kept a diary every day。
  i liked not the scene of the countryside, 8ttt8。comalso the people there。 i helped them to do farm work。 i also helped the children in the neighbourhood with their lessons。 the children were interested in english。 they were good at reading writing, 8ttt8。comdid not do well in listening speaking。 i helped them improve their listening speaking。 their parents thought highly of me。 i realized that knowledge is greatly needed in the countryside。
  今年我去农村过暑假。我喜欢那儿绿油油的植物,清澈的小河和可爱的动物。我在山上呼吸新鲜的空气,有时在河里游泳。我每天记日记。
  我不仅喜欢那里的景色,而且喜欢那里的人。我帮他们干农活,帮助邻家的孩子复习功课。孩子们对英语很感兴趣,他们在读、写方面很好,但听、说不好。我帮助他们提高听、说能力,他们的父母高度赞扬了我。我意识到农村确实需要知识。
  an unforgettable thing during summer vacation
  it was a sunny day today,when i got up in the morning,i decided to see my grandparents。so i took the bus got there at noon,they were happy to see me,and i was very happy,too。
  in the afternoon,my farther asked me to help him water the plant,and i was happy to see the flowers smiling in the wind。
  in a word,today is a unforgetive day。because i saw my relatives helped people。
百科词条:
资讯周排行
资讯月排行
中考工具箱英语作文happy summer holiday。各位大哥大姐帮帮忙,今天就要。 60字左右,最好是写家里发生的要有翻译。_百度知道
英语作文happy summer holiday。各位大哥大姐帮帮忙,今天就要。 60字左右,最好是写家里发生的要有翻译。
提问者采纳
我是初二的,现在让我即兴给你一篇吧~!希望对你有帮你助~~!
The summer vacation was gone!Every day,I lived happily.I read lots of interesting books and newspapers,I think I've learnt a lot from them.Usually,at nonn,I play computer games and relax myself.Sometinmes,I invite some friends to my home and we do so me games.We really have fun!For evening,I watch TV and listen the music.Doing homeworks is also neccessary.Finnaly,I go to bed.
This was my wonderful holiday,how happy I was!!翻译::暑假过去了!每天,我都过得很快乐。我读一些有趣的书和报纸,我认为我从中学到了很多知识,通常,在中午我会玩一下电脑游戏来放松我自己。有时候,我还会邀请一些朋友来我家里,我们会做一些游戏,我们真的很愉快啊!而晚上,我会看电视和听音乐,做作业也是必不可少的。到最后,我就去休息了。
这就是我精彩的暑假,我多么高兴啊~!绝对是一个字一个字打出来的,不管最后是否会被采纳,我都真诚的希望你,学习进步,天天开心~~~!O(∩_∩)O~
提问者评价
谢谢你,你的回答帮了我大忙了。3Q
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
The weather is sunny today.I go shopping with my
mother.We bought many things.Such as some fruit,some food and so on.I bought a present for my grandmother,too.Beacuse next Sunday is her birthday.We'll have a party for her.I think we'll had a good time.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中考英语作文讲解1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
11页免费3页免费14页免费5页免费10页免费2页免费5页免费5页免费2页免费3页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢5页1下载券7页1下载券2页1下载券38页1下载券31页1下载券
中考英语作文讲解1|作​文​的​分​享
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢所在位置:首页 > 资讯内容
全国职称英语考试常见语法汇总
发布时间: 15:40
the teacher and the student / the patient and the doctor
She looked at me patiently.
We have a large staff but there ______ in the office. A. haven't many furnitures B. aren't many furnitures C. hasn't much furniture D. isn't enough furniture
There is still much room for improvement.
He has published two important papers on this subject.
Every means has been tried out, but without satisfactory results.
The whole box of matches _____ I couldn't light a simple one A. was B. is C. were D. are
to make matters worse
B. A few of the students have come back from the summer holiday. C. A great many of students have come back from the summer holiday. D. Many a student has have come back from the summer holiday. E. The number of students have come back from the summer holiday. F. A number of students have come back from the summer holiday.
B. a few of the students → a few students
C. a great many of students → a great many students
D. Many a student has come back from the summer holiday.
E. The number of
a fit of anger / chill
I'm sorry, I'm a stranger, too. You may ask ______ across the street. A. another one B. others
C. the other one D. someone else
Come if you like to see ______ painting. ______ very beautiful. A. your / That's B. her's / It's C. hers / That's D. his / It's
C. an article of clothing, tailor's D. a piece of clothing, tailor's
of one's own / to oneself
B. She doesn't need to see a doctor. C. Does she need to see a doctor? D. She needs not see a doctor. E. She needn't see a doctor. F. She doesn't need see a doctor. G. She needs see a doctor.
—— He felt the pockets thoroughly but did not find a single penny.
"Don't worry. Let me take your pulse first." "Oh, it ______ normal."
There isn't enough furniture in the room. There is no doubt that smallpox has been wiped out in China. There is ample evidence that AIDS is spreading quickly in
rise /rose / risen
Learning a foreign language is not easy. To learn a foreign language is not easy.
D. to have been much affected
I forgot to close the windows when I left home yesterday. I don't remember seeing you before.
Do you remember ______ to Professor Smith during your last visit? A. to have been introduced B. having introduced C. being introduced D. to be introduced
You may send an E-mail
to warn…… of / against
We have to inform the family of the patient's condition as soon as possible. / Have the family been informed of the patient's condition?
May I ask you a question? → May I ask a question of you?
The director wants you to come right now.
Shall I have him come here? I won't have him cheat me.
The nurse made the patient eat something.
His joke made us laughing for a couple of minutes.
to have / get
I am going to have
We sometimes find it difficult to get rid of a bad habit.
The doctor has made it clear to you that there is nothing wrong with your stomach.
The development of ultrasound has made ______ early diagnosis of some fatal diseases.
The development of ultrasound has made [early diagnosis of some fatal diseases] possible.
to take…as
Hardly had I sat down when the telephone rang.
We'll start as soon as the leader ______.
The meat tastes as if
He speaks English as though
lest / for fear that
so…that / such…that…/ so that / that / so
The professor speaks so fast that we find it difficult to follow him.
He give me such good advice that I finished the task smoothly.}

我要回帖

更多关于 summer holiday作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信