有计算机专业的大虾没 帮忙做几张卷子 倩女幽魂帮会救急令 倩女幽魂帮会救急令 不胜感激

各位大虾~帮忙做个翻译呗~求职简历中的工作内容~~不胜感激啊~~汉译英_百度知道
各位大虾~帮忙做个翻译呗~求职简历中的工作内容~~不胜感激啊~~汉译英
负责对东风日产总公司的所有账务流程处理:包括采集相关财务数据及原始凭证录入用友U8系统,制作财务报表,定期与东风日产总公司进行账务核对,上报财务数据;东风日产机动车发票的管理;定期盘点机动车库存数量;与银行沟通信贷事宜,办理银行承兑汇票。
我有更好的答案
Nissan head office is responsible for all accounts flow process: including the collection of original documents related to financial data and input UF U8 systems to produce financial statements on a regular basis with the Nissan head office for checking accounts, repo Dongfeng Nissan motor vehicl periodic inventory of the number
communicate with the bank credit issues, bank acceptances.
Nissan head office is responsible for all accounts flow process: including the collection of original documents related to financial data and input UF U8 systems to produce financial statements on a regular basis with the Nissan head office for checking accounts, repo Dongfeng Nissan motor vehicl periodic inventory of the number
communicate with the bank credit issues, bank acceptances. 回答者: 权Dragon▃ - 二级
Responsible for all accounting company of dongfeng nissan, including the acquisition process with related financial data and primitive proof type, making the friend U8 system of financial statements and dongfeng nissan, regular check, make corporation financial data report, Dongfeng nissan motor invoice management, I motor regularly. Communicate with the bank credit, conduction bank draft.
communicate with the bank credit issues, bank acceptances.
其他类似问题
求职简历的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁自己配了一台电脑,求各位大虾帮忙鉴定。多多发表一下意见,小弟不胜感激!!!
本主题共9楼
所在地:浙江
注册时间:
注册时间:
所在地:浙江
当时的单价
现在的单价
合计金额:8104 元兼容OK吗?& 最怕最后装好了点不亮,那就玩完了
帖子:5912
所在地:贵州
注册时间:
帖子:5912
Z金豆:494
注册时间:
所在地:贵州
所在地:江苏
注册时间:
Z金豆:576
注册时间:
帖子:43181
所在地:河南
注册时间:
帖子:43181
Z金豆:226
注册时间:
所在地:河南
freedom_dx
所在地:内蒙古
注册时间:
Z金豆:202
注册时间:
所在地:内蒙古
帖子:1889
所在地:湖南
注册时间:
帖子:1889
Z金豆:244
注册时间:
所在地:湖南
所在地:四川
注册时间:
Z金豆:198
注册时间:
所在地:四川
帖子:3998
注册时间:
帖子:3998
Z金豆:176
注册时间:
LamborghiniLP670
帖子:1168
所在地:广西
注册时间:
帖子:1168
Z金豆:200
注册时间:
所在地:广西
所在地:河北
注册时间:
Z金豆:328
注册时间:
所在地:河北
本主题共9楼我家小公主的名叫:许怡尧,做个手足印,请各位大虾帮忙做一首藏头诗的寄语,20字以下!不胜感激啊。。_百度知道
我家小公主的名叫:许怡尧,做个手足印,请各位大虾帮忙做一首藏头诗的寄语,20字以下!不胜感激啊。。
许是天上月,怡人醉花荫。尧贤书不尽,清娴动古今。 刚好20字可以不?解释下:她也许是天上的月儿吧,怡人心脾,销醉花荫。贤人将她的好啊,
用书都写不完,她的清丽娴静一定会名传很久,很久。。。尧:尧者,高也,饶也。——《风俗通·皇霸》;或作尧舜,后泛指圣贤之人 你的问题我回答过一次的啊,为什么又重新提问列。。。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
【许】府龙女添【怡】人笑声甜【尧】尧小天使【美】好幸福伴
手足印的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁做一个推荐生的英文个人介绍,麻烦大虾们给个翻译在此不胜感激&br/&请不要用电脑翻译器
做一个推荐生的英文个人介绍,麻烦大虾们给个翻译在此不胜感激请不要用电脑翻译器 30
各位老师,你们好
&&&&&& 我是来自山东大学附属中学的&&&&&&&& 英文名是christine,十五岁。
&&&&&& 很荣幸今天来到这里参加外国语中学的推荐生选拔。在这短短的几分钟里,我希望尽我所能呈现给你们一个真实、纯净的自己。
&&&&&& 我是一个会学习的孩子,成绩优异,但在我看来,如何把书本上的知识迁移到生活中,如何真正的为我所用才是最重要的。我记得有一次暑假我去云南游玩,在旅游之前我便把在地理课上学到的方法了解了云南的地形、风土人情等等,于是在旅游大巴上,我顶替了导游的位置,为车上的乘客声情并茂的讲解了起来。那是我最快乐的旅行记忆。
&&&&&& 我生在这个美丽的世界,也想着用我的双手、用我的心回报它。我有做泉城义工的经历,在市区的路上捡拾垃圾,在荒凉的山坡上植树,看望孤寡老人等等,它们一次又一次的让我认识到生命的价值,让我感到快乐。
&&&&&& 我喜爱读书,最喜欢的书是《荆棘鸟》,“整个世界都在静静地谛听着,上帝也在苍穹中微笑。因为最美好的东西只能用最深痛的巨创来换取……”这些句子感动了我无数个夜晚。
&&&&&&& 我喜爱唱英文歌,“&&&&&&&&&&& ”我唱得并不动听,但我会被我的歌声感染,快乐着,希望我的歌声也能带给各位老师快乐。
&&&&&&& 我从不想用各种各样的奖励武装自己,博得各位老师的好感,我是一个真实的生命,有笑有哭,幸福知足,这便是上帝给予我的最好的财富,也是我能呈现给评委老师的真实的自己。
&&&&&& 谢谢你们的聆听。
Good morning,teachers.
I'm a fifteen year-old student from shandong university affiliated middle school.My english name is Raoul.
It's a great honor for me to&stand here today to participate the selection of the foreign language school recommendation.&I'll present to you areal,&pure boy.
I am&good boy at study, I have excellent score,&While in my opinion, how to acquire the knowledge in books and make use of it is&the main course. I remember once in summer vacation,I went to yunnan for travelling, before setting out I had made full preparation on Yunnan's terrain,customs by using the methods learned from geography.In the tour bus, I took the tour guide's location and explained the customs for the passengers in emotional&. That a precious memory I've even owned.
I was born in this beautiful world,&so&when&I&thrived to be a teen,I started to think about say thankful to my hands with action, with my heart. I have an experience of&being a&volunteers in Quan city.Collecting &rubbish in&downtown, planting trees on desolated hillside, visiting elderly had&teaching&me a lot in how to be a good resident,a good members of China, they let me realize the value of life again and again, let me feel happy.
I love reading, My favorite books is the "thorn bird ", Remember those sentense?"the whole world stills to listen, and god in his heaven smiles. Because the best things can only use the deepest pain of the giant gen for..." These sentences having&touched me every single nights.
I love singing English songs, ""My&chant is not beautiful, but I'll be infect&with my song , I hope my song will also also bring happiness to you teachers.
I never want to armed myselve with various kinds of honors or fames to&win&love from teachers.&I am a&real life,&once laughed&once cried, and I'm pleasure with what I have now, is thebest wealth god gives me&, also the one&I presented to your majesty teachers,myself.
Thank you&for listenning.
&
ONCE后面加had,infect改成infected,while 改成but,Raoul改成Christine
其他回答 (1)
Fellow teachers, hello
I'm from shandong university affiliated middle school English name is raoul, fifteen.
Very honored to have come here today to foreign language middle school recommendation was born selection. In this a few short minutes, I hope that I tried to present to you a true, pure oneself.
I will be a learning child, the result is outstanding, but in my opinion, how to make the book knowledge migration to life, how real use is the most important. I remember once summer vacation I went to yunnan travel in the play, before I put in geography class of methods to understand the school of yunnan terrain, customs, etc, so in the tour bus, I took the tour guide's location for the passengers musical articals explained up. That is my most happy travel memory.
I was born in this beautiful world, also thinking about with my hands, with my heart return it. I have to do, in the experience of quancheng volunteers on the way, downtown in collecting rubbish desolated hillside planting trees, visit elderly, etc, they again and again let me realize the value of life, let me feel happy.
I love reading, favorite books is the thorn bird ", "the whole world stills to listen, and god in his heaven smiles. Because the best things can only use the deepest pain of the giant gen for..." These sentences touched me so many nights.
I love singing English songs, "" I sing is not beautiful, but I'll be my song infection, happy, I hope my song will also bring fellow teachers happy.
I never want to use various kinds of rewards armed themselves, command fellow teachers favor, I am a true life, have laughed with a cry, happiness, this is god give me the best wealth, also can I presented to the adjudicator true to myself.
Thank you to listen.
fan yi qi&&&&&&
不要使用翻译器 多谢
我废了老半天
我用有道翻译器 和你翻译的一模一样 你真无聊啊
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家江湖救急!哪位大虾能给出一个在VC中嵌入Microsoft Word的例子,不胜感激!
[问题点数:100分,结帖人koala_wk]
江湖救急!哪位大虾能给出一个在VC中嵌入Microsoft Word的例子,不胜感激!
[问题点数:100分,结帖人koala_wk]
只显示楼主
取消只显示楼主
相关帖子推荐:
本帖子已过去太久远了,不再提供回复功能。}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语卷子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信