maybe是什么意思 同may be 噶捂同?

帮我翻译一下这首歌的歌词的中文_百度知道
帮我翻译一下这首歌的歌词的中文
s Christmas in my heartit's Christmas in my heart when I's Christmas in my heart when I's deep inside my soulafter always on the runso many different places having funbut like river always knows just where to flownow that disevery comes a feel like coming homeit'll fulfill at all my wishesif you stay tonight it's Christmas in my heartIt'm with youno matter where we are or what we dotomorrow maybe greatwe may be torn apartbut if you stay tonightIt'm with youno matter where we are or what we dotomorrow maybe greatwe may be torn apartbaby if you stay tonight for Christmasyou'clockbut what I really need tonight is for you to come and hold me tightwhat a Christmas without you here by my sideI need you tonightit't know how just stay alivewithout your touch without you by my sidejust like the deserts always waiting for the rainoh baby I wish the holly night will come againit's Christmas in my hearteverywhere I could and everywhere I knowit makes a lots of wishes for a same o's Christmas in my heartI don'm with youno matter where we are or what we dotomorrow may be greatwe may be torn apartbut if you stay tonightit's Christmas in my heart when I't deny what&#39Christmas in My HeartSarah Connor
Apply by Mephisitoevery time we say goodbyethere is something breaking deep insideI try to hide my feelings to keep myself controlledbut somehow I can&#39
提问者采纳
having fun(到那么多不同的地方赏玩) But like a river always knows just where to flow(就像每一条河总是知道自己将流向何方) Now that December comes I feel like coming home(现在12月来了;m with you(当我和你一起的时候) No matter where we are or what we do(不管我们在哪里或做什么) Tomorrow may be grey(明天可能灰暗) We may be torn apart(我们可能要分离) But if you stay tonight(但是如果你今晚留在这里) It's Christmas in my heart(这就是我心里的圣诞节)Everywhere I go and everyone I know(我去的每个地方;s Christmas in my heart(这是我心里的圣诞节) When I's Christmas in my heart(这是我心里的圣诞节) When I's something breaking deep inside(在内心深处就像有什么被撕裂) I tried to hide my feelings to keep myself controlled(我想收起我自己的感情;m with you(当我和你一起的时候) No matter where we are or what we do(不管我们在哪里或做什么) Tomorrow may be grey(明天可能灰暗) We may be torn apart(我们可能要分离) But if you stay tonight(但是如果你今晚留在这里) It's deep inside my soul(但是我不能否认那些深埋在我灵魂深处的东西) I&#39,我希望这样神圣的夜晚又会来临) It&#39我也喜欢这首歌不过你的歌词有点问题,控制自己) But somehow I can't deny what&#39, I wish the holly night would come again(宝贝。-Every time we say goodbye(每次我们说再见的时候) There's always waiting for the rain(就像沙漠在等着雨水的滋润) Os Christmas in my heart(这就是我心里的圣诞节) I don&#39,我想要回家) It&#39,没有你在我身边) Just like the desert't know how to stay alive(我不知道怎样活下去) Without your touch without you by my side(没有你的爱抚;ve been always on the run(我一直都在奔忙) So many different places
提问者评价
其实上边阿位我都好多谢你噶帮忙,不过距好似写得好D挂!嘻!5该晒大家噶帮忙,其实我都好中意呢首歌噶!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Sarah Connor - Christmas In My Heart
Every time we say goodbye(每次我们说再见的时候)
There's something breaking deep inside(在内心深处就有一些事情被撕裂)
I tried to hide my feelings to keep myself controlled(我想收起我自己能够控制的感受)
But somehow I can't deny what's deep inside my soul(但是我不能否认那些深埋在我灵魂深处的东西)
I've been always on the run(我一直都在跑着)
So many different places, having fun(那么多不同的地方,多可笑)
But like a river always knows just where to flow(就像一条河总是知道自己将流向何方)
Now that December comes I feel like coming home(现在冬天来了,我也回家了)
It's Christmas in my heart(这是我心里的圣诞...
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁喜欢听超级正噶欧美音乐的进来_新兴吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:20,423贴子:
喜欢听超级正噶欧美音乐的进来收藏
Taylor Swift镇楼。。。
三叔正版授权网游公测!
Highway Don't Care -泰勒和乡村大叔唱的感人歌曲
女神艾薇儿的感人单曲 - 《I Wish You Were Here》 看完别哭了
贾斯丁·比伯的 All Around The World演唱会版,看完之后,卧槽,JB的粉丝太crazy了
贾斯丁比伯噶 As Long As You Love Me。。。相信大家听到熟齐了
Call Me Maybe
洗车的诱惑啊
没人留意欧美音乐的?
Just oneEverymonent of my lifeWish you were here…
小jb最好听的是和麻辣鸡合唱的那首另外这些哥全部听过现在在研究贾老板的歌。---------------@*#打狗城管大队发表以下声明:简洁,小微笑,白衬衫双簧号,大号是ILCFY,梦吧的兄弟请留意,不贪就不会受骗。   
泰勒的Love Story同i knew you were trouble唔错.嗯.推荐一首onerepublic噶《apologize》都好好听...PS.土豆最音乐马丁果首
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求先艺maybe的中文歌词及音译_百度知道
求先艺maybe的中文歌词及音译
额要罗马音译……
提问者采纳
m in love with youBaby I're the oneMaybe eojjeomyeoneojjeomyeon niganaega gidarin banjjogin geonjiMaybe it is trueeonjena neomugakka i isseo seo mollasseot nabwaBaby I'm in love with youchagaeun gaseumi eoneusae jogeumsshiknoga naeryeotna bwa niga deuleowasseogeurigo nado mollae naegaseumeul chaewosseoeonjeubu teo inga jibe dola omyeonneoreul tteo olligo itneun nae moseubeulbomyeonseo nae mam soge niga itneun geol arasseoMaybe you're the oneMaybe eojjeomyeoneojjeomyeon niganaega gidarin banjjogin geonjiMaybe it is trueeonjena neomugakka i isseo seo mollasseot nabwaBaby I'm in love with youBaby I'm in love with youBaby I&#39冰冷的心 不知不觉 好像有点融化了 你回来了我也不知道为什么我的心会被填满是什么时候开始 回到家以后 看着想着你的我的模样 我知道我的心里还有你Maybe you're the oneMaybe 也许怎么 你是我在等待的另一半吧Maybe it is true可能总是离你太近 所以不知道吧Baby I're the oneMaybe eojjeomyeoneojjeomyeon niganaega gidarin banjjogin geonjiMaybe it is trueeonjena neomugakka isseo seo mollasseot nabwaBaby I'm in love with youcheo eumen mollasseo naega neol i reohgetteo ol lige deol jul saranghage doel julni mamdo jebal ireon nae maeumgwa gatgireulMaybe you'm in love with youneomu neutjin anh atgilijeya kkaedaleun nae mam bada jugilneutge aratjiman ijeya aratjimani maeumneun jeoldae heundeul liji anhaMaybe you'm in love with you 您好;re the oneMaybe 也许怎么 你是我在等待的另一半吧Maybe it is true 可能总是离你太近 所以不知道吧Baby I&#39,如果不满意或者那里有问题;m in love with you刚开始的时候不知道 我为什麼这样想你我以为我爱上你了 拜托 希望你的心也是跟我一样的希望还不是太迟接受我现在才看看清楚的心虽然很晚才看清 虽然现在才看清但这颗心 绝对不会动摇 Maybe you'm in love with youBaby I&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
恰看噶苏米 哦奴塞就跟西
NO噶内聊那把 你噶对喽哇搜
可利股那度目来 那噶苏木切哦搜
Ong切不投因噶 气呗都拉哦苗
哈鲁r东哦里股 衣嫩内某思be
不苗搜 内满m搜给
你噶因嫩够r 阿拉搜
Maybe you're the one
Maybe 要叫苗