请问可以不 1.It is healthy to me 2. inyour order is pedto my health

(1)根据首字母甜出单词1It is important for you tu eat a b______diet.2The t_____festival in china is the Spring Festival.3We can listen with ears help you s_____healthy.4He is very busy at the m_____.You can come to see him an hour later1Excising enough can help you s_____ health2 We can listen with ears and wolk wiyh our f______
1.balanced 2.tradition 3.stay4.moment补充1.stay 2.fingers
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.balanced2.tradition3.sound4.moment
balancedtraditionalstaymoment
1.balanced 2.tradition 3.sound 4.moment
balanced top set moment
balance4、moment
扫描下载二维码Unit_2_Healthy_eating词汇讲解修改版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Unit_2_Healthy_eating词汇讲解修改版
上传于||暂无简介
大小:3.60MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢适当形式填空 1.In order to build a more beautiful homel_百度知道
适当形式填空 1.In order to build a more beautiful homel
It is important to improve our English study _______ .In order to build a more beautiful homeland , we should take actions to fight against (
) pollution.(environment) 2适当形式填空 1
提问者采纳
environmental
形容词 环境的methods 复数形式,方法
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙把下面这些句子的形式更正.1.you should doing exercise on time 2.eat fish is good to we healthy1.you should doing exercise on time 2.eat fish is good to we healthy3.i like apple it is inelude sugary4.the frist.the scerd.
奴家贤狼0709
1.You should do exercise on time.2.Eating fish is good to our health.3.I like apple.It includes sugary.4.The first,the second...^-^有不明白的可以追问
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. you should do exercise on time.2. eating fish is good for our health.另外两题我不理解.....
1. doing---do2. .eating fish is good for our health3. I like the apple that contains sugar4. ???? 看不明白
1. you should doing exercise on time you should do exercise on time.2.eat fish is good to we healthyEating fish is good to our health.3.i like apple it is inelude sugaryI like apple because it includes sugar.4.the
frist. the
scerd......???????看不懂
1. you should do exercise in time 2.eating fish is good for our healthy3.i like apple
because it includes sugary 或者( because it
is very high in sugar
frist. the second .
the third......(第一、第二、第三的序数词......)
1 You should do exercises on time2 Eating fish is good for our health3 I like apple because it includes sugar4 the first,the second
扫描下载二维码急!!!1 求英语作文!! 有要求!!!_百度知道
急!!!1 求英语作文!! 有要求!!!
假如你叫李华,网友Susan俯稜碘谷鄢咐碉栓冬兢来邮件想了解你将如何度过一个轻松、愉快、丰富多彩的寒假,请你根据以下要点用英语给她回复邮件,谈谈你的假期打算。
1、做好学校计划
2、适当休息放松
3、进行体育锻炼
提问者采纳
Dear SusanHow are things going. Now let me tell you something about my plan for the coming winter vacation. I am going to make school plan well. I am going to relax myself. I will do sports, such as playing talbe tennis and basketball with my friends because it's a good way to keep healthy. I am going to review my lessons and prepare for the new lessons. I am going to help my parents do some housework. I am sure I will have a relax, pleasure and colorful winter holiday. How ab俯稜碘谷鄢咐碉栓冬兢out you?
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
其他4条回答
Dear Susan,
I am glad to hear from you.Now,let me tell you my winter vacation plan.First of all,I俯稜碘谷鄢咐碉栓冬兢 will finish my homework closely and read some interesting books.Then,I would like to do something relaxing such as shopping,surfing the Internet and chatting with friends.Finally,I think it is important to do exercise to keep healthy,so I decided to jog every morning.
This is my winter vacation plan.I hope you can have a wonderful holiday.Best wishes,LiHua.
Dear Susan,
Thanks for your concern on how I am going to spend my winter holiday. About the up coming winter holiday I have already made some plans, and I want to share with you here.
First, study. Even though during the winter holiday we still can't get rid of books completely. In order to keep myself from falling behind I must do some reading both in textbooks and books of extra subjects. Secondly, have a good rest and relax. From another point of view, we can regard the winter holiday as a excellent oppotunity to have a good rest and relax not only physically and mently. Thirdly, exercise. Apart from rest and relaxing, I also want to do some exerc...
Dear Susan
Happy new year, I am delighted to receive your mail and share my plan for the winter vacation with you.
I am going to make use of the time to go over subjects I have learned this semester by doing written assignment and reading relative learning material.To make my study easier in the next term, I will get myself familier with the new knowledge and rough understanding
in advance.
Of course, the Spring Festival is a cheerful occasion for all Chinese people in the world. I will be going to visit relatives with my parents,and spending time watching the New year's Gala,chatting,playing cards,enjoying feast, setting off firecracker an...
Dear Susan,
How nice to hear from you again!
You have mentioned in your previous letter that you are curious about how I am going to spend my holiday. Then I'm going to show you something in details.
I've already made my study plan during the vacation, in order to make good use of the time. Now that I have more free time, at weekends I would rather watch TV, read newspaper or simply go to bed earlier than usual. Besides, I would follow my own interests such as reading books, visiting museums, and taking computer lessons. Of course, everyday exercising is also a must.
I believe it would be a pleasant winter vacation, and can't wait to set off!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 your order is ped 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信