帮翻译成英文翻译 谢谢。

帮我翻译成英文,谢谢大家了。_百度知道
帮我翻译成英文,谢谢大家了。
帮我翻译这句话:原来我只是个配角,在某人眼中,我只是一个随时待命的替补,在某人眼中,我很廉价,也很没用。我想逃离,我想失去记忆。
在补一句:不想在被某人拖下去,不想在为任何人浪费青春和时间,所有一切都让我疲惫,忽冷忽热的感情我感到反感,虚伪。想来个痛快……
提问者采纳
In the past, I was just a supporting role, in other's eyes, I were just a person who were preparing to be
replaced, in the someone's eyes, I were very cheap useless. I wanted to flee, I wanted to lose the memory. I don't want to indulge in anyone, don't want to waste time and youth for anyone, everything make me tired, (hotter and cooler?) feelings make me feel disgusted and hypocritical. I just want a simplicity...
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
其他3条回答
I originally just a supporting role in a person's eyes, I am just a replacement ready in the eyes of a person, I am very cheap and very useless. I would like to flee, I would like to lose their memory.Do not want to be a person indefinitely, for any person who does not want to waste their youth and time, all I have fatigue, feelings of cooler I am disgusted with the hypocrisy. Wanted to come to a happy ... ...
I originally just a supporting role in a person's eyes, I am just a replacement ready in the eyes of a person, I am very cheap and very useless. I would like to flee, I would like to lose their memory.
After all I was just a minor role in others' life stage. They(sh/he) think I am a ready stand-in. I'm cheap and of little use. I wish I could lose the memory and escape from it.I don't want to spend any time on anyone or waiste my youth anymore. I don't want to be entangling with sb(she/he) any more. Changing affection makes me feel it disgusting and fake, and all the thing makes me weary. I just want to give it an end, clearly and quickly.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译成英文,在线等,谢谢。_百度知道
帮我翻译成英文,在线等,谢谢。
&日本当代前卫艺术家村上隆在继承日本传统文化的基础上,对西方文化不断地模仿与借鉴,在他的作品中东方传统与西方文明达到了完美融合。在日益浮躁的现代社会中,艺术亦趋媚于大众趣味,村上隆将精英文化的气息融入通俗文化创作中,为通俗文化与高雅艺术的结合找到了沟通的桥梁。同时,在艺术作品被认为必须崇高与纯粹的时候,村上隆则以商业态度来进行艺术创作,使得艺术创作与商业时尚之间实现了交集。村上隆开放的创作思想和前卫的商业理念,赋予了日本现代艺术创作以新的活力,诠释了现代艺术的新定义。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Japanese contemporary avant-garde artist Murakami Takashi based ontraditional Japanese culture, the western culture constantly imitation and reference, in his works of traditional oriental and Western civilization to achieve the perfect fusion. In a modern society increasingly impetuous, artalso tend to please the public interest, Murakami Takashi will be the eliteculture into popular culture creation, find the bridge of the communication for the combination of popular culture and elegant art. At the same time, whenthe work of art is that must be noble and pure, Murakami Takashi bycommercial attitude for artistic creation, the intersection between the art andfashion business. Murakami Takashi open creative thoughts and avant-gardebusiness idea, given the Japanese modern art with new vigor, the interpretation of the new definition of modern art.
用的翻译软件,还是自己翻译的?谢谢你啊。
百度翻译。。。
哦哦,能帮忙不用百度翻译下吗,有点急。
我不会~这个百度翻译的有问题么?
Contemporary Japanese avant-garde artist takashi murakami in inherit the traditional Japanese culture, on the basis of constantly imitation of western culture and reference, in his works in the Middle East tradition and western civilization reached the perfect fusion. In the increasingly impetuous in the modern society, art also hasten mei mass interest, takashi murakami will elite culture breath into the creation of popular culture, for the combination of popular culture and high art found the bridge of communication. At the same time, in a work of art is considered must be noble and pure, takashi murakami for commercial attitude to art creation, making fashion for intersection between art and commerce. Takashi murakami open creative ideas and progressive business philosophy, adds new vitality to the Japanese modern art creation, explained the ? of modern art
谢谢你,请问用翻译软件还是自己翻译的啊,
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译成英文 谢谢_百度知道
帮我翻译成英文 谢谢
摘 要 证券监管,是以矫正和解决证券市场内在的问题为目的,政府及其部门通过法律、经济、行政等手段对参与证券市场各类主体的行为所进行的干预、管制和引导。证券监管不是从来就有的,它是伴随着证券市场的发展而产生的。证券监督管理体制有利于规范证券市场,防范和化解市场风险。如何对证券市场进行有效监管是各国政府都不可回避的问题。本文针对目前我国证券监管体制存在的问题,提出了一些建议,希望能有助于证券监管体制的进一步完善。 关键词:证券监管;证券市场;
提问者采纳
Abstract The negotiable securities is superviseed , and is in order to put right and resolves the intrinsic problem of negotiable securities marketplace to act as the aim , and the government reaches such department and adjust interposing of having a hand in different type of main part action in the negotiable securities marketplace to be underway , Guan Zhi and boot by means of statue , economy and administration and so on measure . The negotiable securities supervises not to be all the time some , it is accompanying the development in negotiable securities marketplace to come into being . The negotiable securities monitoring is administerd that the system is favour of norm negotiable securities marketplace , guard and dissolveing the hazard in solution marketplace . How effectively superviseing to the negotiable securities marketplace is the problem that every the state nation government wholly should not dodge . The original is aimed at at the moment our country negotiable securities and supervises the problem that the system is , and propose some proposing that the wish be able to conduce to the improving further of system superviseed the negotiable securities Keyword : The negotiable securi Negotiable securities marketplace .
提问者评价
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
其他1条回答
Summary Portfolio supervision is with the purpose of correcting and solving the inherent problem of security market, government and their through law, economy, administration to participate in security market behavior intervention, control carried on of subject all kinds of and lead means department. There is not portfolio supervision at all times, it produces with the development of security market. The securities supervise management system helping to standardize the security market, take precautions against and dissolve the market risk. How go on, supervise to security market it is of various countries government that can't avoid question effectively. This text has proposed some suggestions to the question that securities regulatory ystem of our country existed at present, hope to facilitate the further completion of the regulatory ystem of the securities. Keyword: P S
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我翻译成英文,谢谢了_百度知道
请帮我翻译成英文,谢谢了
很自觉,希望我们能一直开开心心的过下去,我希望我的宝贝很自觉,千万不要故意做些事情来气我“我的宝贝,时间过得很快,我也会很乖,要听我的话,但是还算是个乖宝宝,而且还要哄很久,虽然经常惹我生气,这段时间我过得很开心。你是个可爱的宝贝,因为有你陪在我身边,我想告诉你。当然,你不喜欢的事情我都不去做,很乖,这样我就会越来越爱你。我希望在今后的日子里,不让你生气,不知不觉我们在一起也快3个月了,因为那样只会让我的心离你越远,你越来越乖
提问者采纳
Ht do those you dislike.Of course I will be obedient and consious nt do anything deliberately to annoy me for it only let my heart farther away from yours.You are such a cute baby.I hope that from now on you will just be more and more well-behaved and obedient so that I&#39.Although you often annoyed me and it takes so ls been almost three months before I realized it since we stayed together,you are still a good baby.I won'll love you more and moreMy honey,it&#39.I wish my baby could be a consious and obedient one! I want to tell you that I feel so happy during the period because of you. Wish we can live on like this happily forever.Just don&#39
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他4条回答
You know, we&#39,我希望我的宝贝很自觉,因为有你陪在我身边,千万不要故意做些事情来气我。As time goes by,这段时间我过得很开心;ll be appreciated if you make it我的宝贝,不让你生气.当然. I&#39,you are like a doll in my eyes, i will love you more if your are more compliant,时间过得很快。Hope you will be docile in the days to come,要听我的话,这样我就会越来越爱你, since you are here with me,很乖. I can do anything for you if it makes you happy,你越来越乖.我希望在今后的日子里, though sometimes teasy and hard te becoaxed,我想告诉你。Of coure,因为那样只会让我的心离你越远,而且还要哄很久,虽然经常惹我生气.你是个可爱的宝贝. Am so happy these days, i want to tell you that i've been together for about 3 months,希望我们能一直开开心心的过下去. Hope we will last our love forever,你不喜欢的事情我都不去做,我也会很乖,但是还算是个乖宝宝, i will also be nice,不知不觉我们在一起也快3个月了,很自觉。Cute as you are
(1)(来至雅虎)“my treasure, was unconscious we in together also nearly 3 months, the time passed very quickly, I wanted to tell you, this period of time I crossed very much happily, because had you to accompany side me. You are a lovable treasure, although annoys me to be angry frequently, moreover must roar is very long, but is also a little darling. I hoped that in present's day, you will be getting more and more clever, must listen to my words, like this I more and more will love you, do not handle a matter to be mad me intentionally, because such will only let my heart be farther to you, I hoped that my treasure will be very aware, will be very clever. Certainly, I will be very also clever, will be very aware, will not let you be angry, you will not like the matter I will not do, hoped that we can happy get down.” (2)(来至百度) &My baby, we have been in a also quick 3 months unconsciously , time has lived with very much quickly , I have wanted to tell you, I spend this paragraph of time very joyfully , you accompany because of having by me. You are a lovable baby , are considered as lovely baby but though often make me angry, and want to coax too is very long. I hope that lining , you are more and more lovely in day the days to come , need to listen to my words, I only am capable to do Yue Lai Yue this way loving you , make me angry coming being sure not to do some of things intentionally, because of heart that can give way to me is increasingly far away from you like that, I hope that my baby is very conscientious , very lovely. Certainly, also, I will be very lovely , very conscientious , not making you angry, I all do not go to do your no delighted thing , do not hope that we can have been always joyful down &.
&my baby, unwittingly also quick with our 3 month, and as time passes swiftly by, I want to tell you, this time I have been very pleased, because you have to accompany me.Are you a cute baby, although always making me angry, but also to coax a long time, but still is a chieken. I hope that in the coming days, more and more well-behaved you, want to listen to my words, so that more and more I will love you, do not deliberately do something to my gas, because that will only let my heart away from you more far, I hope my baby is very conscious more care.Of course, I will care, I am very conscious not to allow you angry, you do not like things I do not do it, I hope we can have light hearts go off. &
&My baby, unwittingly also quick with our 3 month, and as time passes swiftly by, I want to tell you, this time I have been very pleased, because there is to accompany you at my side.you are cute baby, although always making me angry, but also to coax a long time, but still is aWell-behavedbaby. I hope that in the coming days, more and more well-behaved you, want to listen to my words, so I will love you more and more, Do not deliberately do something to my gas, because that will only let my heart farther away from you, I hope my baby is very consciousWell-behaved . Of course, I would, I Well-behaved am very conscious not to allow you angry, you do not like things I do not do it, I hope we can have light hearts go off. &
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译成英文,谢谢!!!_百度知道
帮我翻译成英文,谢谢!!!
教育我。他们把我带到了这个世界。我一天天的成长,帮我找寻方向,伸出双手,照顾我,让我明白了理解。是他们的教育让我懂得了宽恕,我想我最想感谢的人应该是我的父母,把我带出困境,我最最亲爱的爸爸妈妈,当我做错事的时候,赋予我生命。每当我遇到困难的时候,细心的呵护我,谢谢你们,每当我迷茫的时候,而他们也一天天得变老。我要感谢他们为我付出的一切一生最想感谢的人像很多同龄人一样
提问者采纳
it's my parents who guided me Whenever I incured problems.They bestowed the life on me and brought me to this world,watching over me attentively.it&#39, my dear father and mumThe very people I want to appreciateJust as the other guys of my age.They become older and older as I grow up day by day,who I ss my parents who illuminated my way and gave me a hand whenever I was confused, it's no os my parents who let me learn lessons whenever I made mistakes.I get to thank all s them from whom I comprehend what the forgiveness and understanding is exactly, given priority to.it&#39.it&#39.My esteem
提问者评价
太感谢你了~~~跟我想象中的差不多~~~谢谢
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
giving my life. I knew the tolerance as well as understanding after their instruction.They brought me to the earth, concerned about me and brought me up carefully, I believe the one who I am utmost willing to extend my acknowledgement are my parents, they spread their hands to help me for the right direction. When I conf when I when I made mistakes, they corrected me, they took me out of them.As the other contemporariesThe one I am utmost willing to extend my acknowledgement
Like many peers, I think I should pay most respect and gratitude for my parents,for they bring me into this world,bear and bring up me,protect me and take good care of me.To be clear, each time I meet with difficulties, make a mistake or am at a loss, they will come to my help and direct me how to take a further move. It's their education makes me learn what and when to forgive,understand.I become maturer day by day,meanwhile,they become old gradually.I thank them for all what they've done for me.Thank you very much,my dear parents!
Like many people would like to thank the most life peers, I think I should like to thank my parents.They brought me to this world to give my life, a careful and protected me, take care of me.Whenever I encounter difficulties in the time that I took out of their difficulties, the time when I make mistakes, I, whenever I lost,stretched out his hands, and this helped me find direction.Let me know how it is the forgiveness of their education, so I appreciate their understanding.I went up, and they have a daily changing and the old.I would like to thank them all for me to pay, I thank you, my dear father and mother.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 帮人翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信