伦敦奥运会选手谁来自江西

二楼反方:  三楼正方:
楼主发言:8次 发图:0张
  McCartney - check  Queen Mother - check  Prince Charles - check  Chariots of Fire & London Philaharmonic - check  Mr. Bean - check  Rock N Roll Tribute to The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, The Kinks, Herman's Hermits, etc. - check  David Beckham - check  Muhammed Ali - check, check, check  Eric Clapton - WHAT? NO CLAPTON? The best known guitar player in the world, he's a Brit, and NO CLAPTON?  YOU'VE GOTTA BE SH_TTING ME....  麦卡特尼 - 检查  女王 - 检查  查尔斯王子 - 检查  消防及伦敦Philaharmonic战车 - 检查  憨豆先生 - 检查  岩石卷,披头士,赫尔曼的隐士等 - 检查  贝克汉姆 - 检查  拳王阿里 - 检查,检查,检查  埃里克·克莱普顿 - 什么?无CLAPTON?已知的世界上最好的吉他手,他是一个英国人,竟然没有 CLAPTON?  你得将我的嘴关上(译注:应该是这个意思吧,不是很明白)  No offense to the Brits, but the ceremony was boring and a drag. Looks like it is $42 million down the drain.  英国人没有错,但仪式很无聊,拖起来像流水账。  The opening ceremony leaves a lot of empty space in people's mind: "How come it tasted like the English breakfast. Should it be somewhat different?"  开幕式在人们的心目中留下了很多:“怎么它像英式早餐的味道,它应该是有所不同吗?”  You need to be on acid to understand the opening.it was bad!!by Jony7/27/:21 PM 6:21 AM  你需要先HIGH点大麻再来看这个开幕式,太烂了  Wish they had the lights on earlier, so we could see what was going onby Daniel Hargreaves7/27/:04 PM 6:20 AM  惟愿他们能够早一点时间把灯打开,那么我们就可以看清楚到底发生什么了  pls go to you tube and watch the Beijing ceremonies! The Brits will be ashamed of what they have given to the world today!by patriia7/27/:33 PM 6:18 AM  请去U2B看北京开幕式,这些英国人会为他们今天给世界展示了什么而羞愧  noooo my tv turned off!!by isaac7/27/:40 PM 6:05 AM  我电视关了  To put a floundering system in the middle of such a wonderful event? I suppose America should put Obamacare at the center the next time the US is privileged to host the Games. What a joke!by NHS - Really?7/27/:39 PM 6:05 AM  放一个XXX(译注:我不知道他指的具体是哪个环节,我没完整看)放在那么大一个盛事中间?我想那下次美国获得奥运举办权的时候应该把奥巴马的医改政策放在里面。真是笑话  Beijing and Vancouver impressive……I was hoping to watch and get entertained by the British but I got Mr Bean! Awful. Danny Boyle what a waste of money!by fire danny7/27/:45 PM 5:58 AM  北京和温哥华令人印象深刻...我本来希望看一看得到点来自英国的欢乐,结果我得到憨豆先生!糟糕。丹尼鲍依简直是浪费钱  What was that all about, a huge lost oppertunity , I am British and was ashamed at this opening,they had an almost once in a lifetime to make this big, and it was a joke, Barcelona, Canada winter olimpics best for meby Richard7/27/:46 PM 5:57 AM  这都是什么啊,巨大的失败,我是英国人,真难为情。他们有人生几乎只有一次的机会做个好的开幕式,结果是个笑话。巴塞罗那和加拿大冬奥会对我来说是最好的  As a Londoner, I’m so disappointed. Most of it has just been one chaotic party without any harmony… and nothing stunning visually. Where’s the entertainment for the non British world that is watching this? Organizers should have warned everybody to study the history and culture of Britain, and be fluent in the English language, prior to the event.by barmiparmi7/27/:19 PM 5:57 AM  作为一个伦敦人,太失望了。基本上就有个混乱的party,没一点和谐。视觉上没一点出彩的地方。看不出怎么去娱乐非英语世界的观众。组办方应该在开幕式前先通知大家学习英国历史和文化,还要会讲流利的英文  London opening ceremony team did not do their homework! It’s a complete failure. I did not understand the opening ceremony! Nor did I get any sense of what it really means to be British!by olympic hopeful7/27/:50 PM 5:56 AM  开幕式团队完全没做功课,完全是失败。我一点都看不懂这个开幕式,也完全看不出这个对英国人来说有什么意思  Danny Boyle! what’s with all those rap music, bed time monsters, back to the 80′s…..you could have done better!by upset7/27/:12 PM 5:56 AM  丹尼鲍依。全部那些RAP音乐是怎么回事?回到80年代了。你本来可以做的更好的  The Chinese get a surprisingly big round of applause.”  It was a delayed “thank you” for their opening ceremony not being lame.by Piliage7/27/:21 PM 5:55 AM  中国人获得了惊奇的巨大的掌声  那是对北京开幕式迟来的“谢谢”   bloody failure!by back in london7/27/:03 PM 5:54 AM  巨大的失败  The absolute worst ceremony.. No culture whatsoever… Its been confirmed  绝对最差的开幕式,完全没文化...习惯了~~
  正方四楼  This is utterly woeful. Where are the fireworks, drums, atmosphere?! It is truely bad. Seriously, all this hype and a BILLION people watching, Boyle has decided the best use of time to represent the UK on a global stage is Dizzy Rascal rapping in a house and two unknown people texting and going to a fake house party. I can only apologise to t i’m just as confused as you are as to what I just saw. Where are the different historical periods with kings, queens and castles? Where was the world wars that brought the whole world together where we all shared suffering? Where is the sporting element and parts that the rest of the whole world can understand?! Danny Boyle, you should be ashamed – im surprised it never had an advert for Coka Cola half way through…  太糟糕了,烟火鼓声气氛在哪里?真的很差,说真的,宣布吹的天花乱坠,亿万观众在看,丹尼鲍依决定最好能代表英国的居然是令人头昏的RAP和两个路人在发短信然后去了一个山寨HOME PARTY!我能做的只有给全世界道歉,我也跟你一样困惑我看到的开幕式,看不到不同历史时期的国王女王城堡,看不到世界大战把全世界团结在一起分享我们的痛楚,看不到关于运动的阐述,剩下的英国外的世界完全看不懂。丹尼,你该羞愧   so bored i’m now drinking my son in law’s gin with diet coke ! no tonic in the house !by mike kiddle7/27/:48 PM 5:51 AM  太无聊了。我现在在喝我女婿的GIN酒+健怡可乐。 家里没有补品啊  i have to wait another 4 years to see hopefully a better opening ceremony! but Britain, you topped it…it’s not bad, its horrible! am sorry but am just being honest!by name it7/27/:42 PM 5:39 AM  我还得再等4年,希望能看到好一点的开幕式。不过,英国,你赢了,你不是差,简直是恐怖。不好意思,我只是很诚实  I am from Asia and I was impressed with Vancouver and Beijing. London is messed up. what right does Danny Boyle have to have messed up what could possibly be one of the most anticipated show in the world. It could Britiain’s chance to brag!by Anonymous7/27/:01 PM 5:32 AM  我是亚洲人,对北京和温哥华开幕式印象深刻,伦敦搞砸了。丹尼怎么了,搞砸一个本来是全世界最值得期待的show,本来是英国很好的炫耀机会的  I was hoping to get a glimpse of UK’s culture, history and to get inspired by the ceremony. But I got nonsense. :(by Pat7/27/:25 PM 5:31 AM  我本来希望可以一窥英国的文化,历史,通过开幕式得到启发,结果,我得到的是乱七八糟   This is even worse than I could ever have imagined. What would be wrong with just welcoming the athletes and then going to bed like lm doing now. Thanks for making britain a laughing stock again!by Anonymous7/27/:12 PM 5:31 AM  这简直比我能想象的还糟,还不如直接欢迎运动入场,然后上床睡了。谢谢啊,再次让英国沦为笑柄  This country should be ashamed of this dross put out to the world, it looks as if all the village am dram societies have been called in at the last minute to try and entertain a crowd. What an absolute waste of time and money.by Disgusted in England7/27/:09 PM   5:30 AM  这个国家应该为向世界展示了这些垃圾而羞愧。看上去就像   The athletes are here… so that’s it for the ceremony… damn i should have chose golf over this boring bs…by Ocean's X7/27/:02 PM 5:30 AM  运动员进场了,这才是开幕式啊...靠~我应该选择去看高尔夫而不是这个无聊的开幕式的  I agree 110% Andrew M. Worst ceremonies I have seen! Bad!by Kristine7/27/:56 PM 5:29 AM  我110%同意XXX,我看过最烂的开幕式  Look, if none of you are going to come out and say it then I will.  This is shamefully pathetic. Unquestionably the worst Opening Ceremonies for a wide variety of reasons – in ‘decades’.  好吧,如果你们不打算说,那我来说:这是数十年以来最可耻的可悲的毫无疑问的最烂的开幕式,理由太多了   I”ve been flipping back from several channels to the opening ceremony and it’s not getting any better. Can I say Boring!!! Is it just me?by MB7/27/:55 PM 5:28 AM  我转了好几个频道再转回来,还是没有好看一点。我可以说无聊吗?只是我这样觉得吗?  cut out the Stars! we need inspiration performance. Olympics is not about Hollywood. its about the regular man and we need more inspirational performance than this.by bored7/27/:21 PM 5:28 AM  那些明星够了吧。我们需要的是启发灵感的表演,奥林匹克不是好莱坞,他是关于普通人的,我们需要有启发性的表演多过这个  I’m finding it hard to follow what’s going on.by Ram Singh7/27/:58 PM 5:26 AM  我发现这开幕式我很难明白在发生什么  sorry but comparing this with Beijing and the Winter Olympics in Canada, they were better than what I am seeing. Danny Boyle messed this up! Big TIME!!!!!!!!!!by Anonymous7/27/:42 PM 5:26 AM  不好意思,对比北京奥运和加拿大冬奥会,他们做的比我这次看到的好,丹尼搞砸了。事件大条了  This all seems a bit commercial to me.by Scotty K7/27/:04 PM 5:26 AM  这所有的让我看起来,都像是广告  Well this tops Vancouver for corny amateurish tedium.by Laurel7/27/:50 PM 5:25 AM  比笨拙老土冗长,这超过温哥华  Watching it live via streaming. The show is boring…  Give me some real performance by some real stars.by JG7/27/:44 PM 5:24 AM  这表演真无聊,给我点真正明星的真正表演吧   I guess some knowledge of UK history might help a bit… i’m honestly a bit lost so far…by Ocean's X7/27/:54 PM 5:23 AM  我想有一点关于英国历史的知识会帮助一点去理解,老实说,我有点看不懂了  I might be too early to judge but the ceremony I am seeing with all the pop culture music is pretty sad considering this is the OLYMPICS! I am not impressed…yet…sorryby KR7/27/:18 PM 5:22 AM  我也许下结论太早,不过我看这开幕式全是这种流行音乐有点悲剧,考虑到这可是奥运会啊。   This opening ceremony is unbelievably bad. I can’t believe Danny Boyle actually is the mastermind behind this royal mess. totally boring. the only good (kinda) bits are the Queen/Bond and Mr. Bean. The opening is like a travelogue and then we get non-stop music videos. Olympics opening cermont is supposed to be spectacular and grand for the international audience. This has to be worst ever Olympics opening I’ve ever watched. What a huge yawn fest!!  这个开幕式简直难以置信的糟,我不敢相信丹尼鲍依是这场灾难的推手,太无聊了。唯一稍好的是女王和邦德,还有憨豆,这开幕式就好像旅行途中不停的给你看MTV。奥运会开幕式本应该是带给全球观众巨大壮观的表演。这绝对是我看过最烂的开幕式  I am watching a rock concert or what?by Andy7/27/:49 PM 7:04 AM  我是在看摇滚演唱会吗?  Time to go to bed and maybe when I wake up it was just one big nightmare dream…by Anonymous7/27/:48 PM 7:12 AM  到时间上床了,也许等我醒来会发现这只是一场噩梦   comment by supersubag (U7126766)  posted 14 Hours Ago  We'll make this look like a children's party in 4 years time - we're GREAT Britain - you don't hear anyone calling it "Great China" - although they do have that Great Wall...  4年后的我们或搞成一场小p孩儿狂欢 —— 我们是“大”不列颠,—— 没人把中国叫成“大”中国,即使他们有伟大的长城。
  这里已经发过很多遍了,你不看的吗?????????????
  absorberdagrease  Fantastic. Lump in the throat time.  太棒了。哽咽欲泣的时刻。  ·
JimmyB  I was there, right in the middle, it was epic!  我就在那里,就在中间,真是史诗一般!  ·
Custard_Pie_In_Your_Face  It's a shame that whingeing and moaning aren't Olympic events.
We seem to have a number of potential medalists in the comments section.  真遗憾说方言和抱怨悲啼不是奥运比赛项目。看起来在评论区,我们中有不少奖牌的有力竞争者。  ·
jimclarke  我和塞巴斯蒂安(伦敦奥组委主席)先生在一起-从未感到作为一个英国人这么骄傲。这是一场辉煌、混乱、壮观的演出,除了我们没有人能办得到。  我甚至想再说一下,这次开幕式再次肯定了我对英国团结统一性的信心,(这感受也许很短暂,但很清楚)。就像这里很多人一样,我开始思考,如果苏格兰人选择独立,那么祝他们好运。我依然认为这是由他们来决定的,但今晚,我发现自己希望我们团结在一起。地球上却是没有哪个国家像我们一样。  ·
sol_de_rubi
  A wonderful, unforgettable opening ceremony .. congratulations!  一场美好的、难忘的开幕式……祝贺!  ·
trytoseesense   I Wonder, what the Prime Minister thought, of the NHS Routine? I Can't decide wether the literal visualisation of the very real Death of the Nhs, was a celebration of it's Demise enjoyed with glee by the Politician's present, or a swipe at the Government's Greed above all else principles.  It seemed very out of place, in either case. While i like  我想知道,首相对NHS(英国国民健康保险制度)这个表演部分怎么想的?我不知道把NHS制度终止变得可视化,这样做是政客们对其终止的庆祝,还是对政府的贪婪凌驾于其他任何法则之上的一种抨击。  两种说法看起来都非常不合适,但我喜欢。  祝所有我们的运动员们好运,但是整个英国仍然是一个接近毁灭的国家,今晚还被塞巴斯蒂安(伦敦奥组委主席)伪善的演讲而强调了这一点,提到的人性都是空洞的,因为骑自行车的人,包括一个残疾人,被警察以粗暴的动作拖走了,他们中几百人都是当年抗议奥运行车通道的人的后代。  Good luck to all our Sportsmen and women, but when It's all over Britain is still a country near ruin, highlighted tonight by the Hypocrisy of Sebastian Coe's speech, which for all it's Allusion's to humanity, was hollow when Cyclist's including a disabled person were being dragged away by police in a very Aggresive manner tonight, as hundred's of them descended onto people protesting the Olympic traffic lanes.  Talk is cheap, And sadly so is life, and i could not help but look at the ceremony, and all it's extravagance without thinking of that image of Death looming ominously and Demonically over the stadium, without thinking how many people will be endangered by the cuts in the Nhs, and how much of the Billion's of pound's spent on the Olympic games.  could have gone to realising the very virtutes exotolled, intstead of Corporatism and International status, above Quality of life for the many.  发言很廉价,但可悲的是,这就是人生,我忍不住看一看开幕式,它所有的奢侈浪费,毫不考虑有预兆地正在靠近的死亡景象,和场馆中的恶魔,毫不考虑多少人因NHS的削减而将遭到危及,以及在奥运上花了几十亿英镑。  (他们)应该只知道多少美德被颂扬了,而不是(对)合作主义和国际地位(的关注),在许多人的生活质量之上  ·
  Genius...if you didn't like it, easy, don't watch it again.
I will, and will look forward to watching it every time...like Stomp, or Eddie Izzard.  天才……如果你不喜欢,很简单,不要再看一次啊。我会看的,我也会期待每一次都看。……像Stomp (乐团)艾迪伊扎德(英国著名喜剧演员)一样。  ·
  Reflecting on something rather extraordinary that just happened.  正在反复回味这刚刚发生的卓越的一切  ·
  Whatever the financial cost, it's a travesty to say that we will get nothing in return.  The opening ceremony has already had an electrifying effect on this nation. I can feel it in my tweets.  ·
latenightextra   Danny Boyle sets a new standard for the WOW factor. God help the next host country which has to follow his class act! Pure genius!  丹尼博伊尔又建立了新的标准。神啊,帮帮下一个要跟在他经典表演之后的主办国吧!太天才了!  ·
  你太幸运了,错过麦卡特尼让人闹心的表演  ·
ssimone  我非常理解要来吐槽的人  ·
abc  The "grooming" scene, with hoardes of dark figures menacing children, was particularly symbolic of Britain these days.  大群黑衣人恐吓小孩子的场景,真是最近英国的象征。  ·
frenchy33  好棒的开幕式,在世界上伟大的国家的标志性的首都之一。  今晚也许不是英国或大多数欧洲国家最好的时期,但今晚的省电应该真的让你感到骄傲了。  来自法国的祝贺,我期待这场伟大的奥运!  ·  clkman  I was enjoying the entire program until, right at the end, the appearance of the two wimmen I despise the most - that ghastly Shami Chackrabati, and the despicable Doreen Lawrence. I puked immediately and turned the TV off!  我一直很享受整场演出,直到最后,两个我最鄙视的女人的出现-可怕的Shami Chackrabati和卑鄙的Doreen Lawrence。立刻就呕吐了,马上关掉电视!  ·
peterdee  We are spending more than ever on the NHS and it is a brilliant concept but grossly inefficient.
Take that.  我们花在NHS上的钱比任何时候都多,这是伟大的想法但效率非常低。接受吧  ·
winzentween  150亿啊,大家……为几小时的电视转播……一些奖牌……一些体育场馆……我们就要付的钱像大山一样……还有巨额的国家负债,那是你们的孩子要负担的,那时候我们的国家已是处于困境……困境啊大家,我们还要举办这个……现在这种愚蠢真是太英国风格了。  ·
buzzard  Have you noticed by the way that the BBC have taken off the other report to which there qwere nearlt 2,000 comments on. Mustn't publish bad news.  你们注意到了吗,BBC拿掉了那篇有奖金2000条评论的文章!绝对不能报道坏新闻!  ·
marineville  我能说一下吗,说给每一个无聊的小角色,试图挖掘潜台词、殖民主义、法西斯主义、马克思主义、精神控制、合作主义、素食主义、阴谋集团或者其他什么这场开幕式的弊病的人,你们应该试着抛开你们的精神病一下,来学者享受这场盛典。  ·
philosophicalcockerel  巴西没问题,因为2016的开幕式会是巴西式的!  丹尼博伊尔改变了未来开幕式的基调。这次真是关于我们是谁,而不是和四年前北京一样。  开幕式太棒了。丹尼博伊尔真的做成了,还有我们,毫不掩饰!
  天涯尼玛的吞楼了吗?
  【美国网友】This whole doctors segment is about Government Healthcare. I'm in disbelief.  医生那部分全都是讲政府医保的。告诉我这不是真的。  If they really wanted to impress, they should have had that stuffy Queen blow fire out of her #$%$ to light the Olympic flame.  这么想让人印象深刻,怎么不让女王用菊花点火啊。  What the F(ck kind of ceremonies is THIS?????????????????  尼玛这是什么玩意这也叫开幕式???  OFF TO PLAY CALL OF DUTY is more than this crappppppppp  与其看这种金坷垃一样的表演,我还不如打使命召唤去呢  Complete bore. Ended with me watching through my eye lids.  太特么无聊了。我最后撑不住睡过去了。  Totally wrong kind of production for this giant venue.........confused, dull, depressing concept...............Stinko............  这么大个会场…就搞出这么个开幕式…灰暗、压抑、混乱、无趣、乱七八糟…  Although the Industrial Revolution was really nice, the movie/books included in the ceremony was rediculous. The 007 entrance, Harry Potter, etc... What were they thinking? Harry Potter!? Really!?? Does England not have a rich enough history to take anything but the Industrial Revolution? They have to rely on movies and books? They aren't even classic books.  虽然工业革命是个好题材,但是在开幕式上放电影和念书也太卧槽了吧。什么007、哈利波特…他们脑子里想什么呐?!连哈利波特都整上了?不是真的吧?英国人不是历史悠久么,怎么就死抓着工革不放?就准备靠电影书籍啥的凑完开幕式?可这些连名著也算不上啊。  Americans have you seen the entire ceremony or are you watching it on NBC? Obviously most of you are watching the delayed telecast, being so judgemental with things before seeing everything. The opening ceremony is awesome, it emphasizes on kids, youth and the future generations. That I think is a class act. Much more responsible than the flashy Chinese. BTW, most of the structures they used are now unattended.  你们美国人能别看都没看就发表评论吗。你们其实都在等着看转播吧,怎么能在没看之前就下论断呢?这个开幕式很好,强调了孩子、年轻人和下一代等主题,我认为是一场精彩的演出。这要比中国人那浮华俗气的演出负责任多了。顺便说一句,中国人为奥运建的那些场馆,现在多半都废弃了哟。  This is the WORST Ceremony EVER!!!!!!!!!!! No pride, positive, uplifting spirit that should have represented. Only depressing industrial revolution and of ALL THINGS WOMEN'S suffrage?? You gotta be Fing kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!  楼上这是史上最烂的一届开幕式好吧!!!!没有民族自豪感,没有积极向上的劲头,光展示了一番工业革命…还有掰扯了半天什么女权运动……这tm太坑爹了!!!!啊啊啊啊啊啊!!!!!!  DISGUSTING waste of precious television air time !  太恶心了,白白占用了电视资源!  I call that BORING and OVERHYPE tripe. London sucks.  I can still recall the matrix run on the roof of the stadium at the last Olympic.  Now thats what I call COOL!!!!  太无聊了,宣传的各种好,实际一看跟翔似的。伦敦这回丢脸了吧。  想想上届奥运会点火时,那个绕着会场顶部飞奔一周的镜头......我到现在都还忘不了啊。  这才是碉堡的开幕式好吧!!!  2012 London Olympic Opening Ceremony = PBS History Recreation Special.   That was ugly, boring and really sucked.  2012伦敦奥运开幕式=美国广播公司历史遐想特别篇  简而言之——恶心、无聊、渣渣。  china's opening wasn't creepy it was down right scary. now we know of a country who really could take over the world just using human computer bits. Its all cool now , just wait for the madman who will arise sooner than later…….  居然有人说北京奥运开幕式不咋地?人家明明都快把观众吓尿了好吧。这下咱们可知道谁才是要接管世界的国家——人家的表演几乎没用机械设备,都是真人表演啊——咱们就等着那个疯子来接管世界的那一天吧…  What in the heck was that? I thought I was watching Oliver!, Les Miserables (wrong country), and was the health care debate necessary? Please bring back the Beijing Opening Ceremony. Yikes!  我了个去这是嘛?我还以为我在看雾都孤儿、悲惨世界!(穿越了…)还有那个医保有必要费那么多话么?我真想回到北京奥运会开幕式啊,啊啊啊!  Did the Brits start rap?  Looks like the olympics was held in soweto.  I was half expecting the black bunga bunga  这些英国佬还唱rap啦?  感觉奥运会像是在索韦托办的(译者:索韦托是南非贫苦黑人聚居的地方,世界上最大的黑人镇)  我都有点期待他们学土著说“bunga bunga”了  am i the only one that didn't watch the ceremony, nor care about the ceremonies?  只有我一个人既没看开幕式,也不感兴趣的吗?  wow, Beijing was 1 billion times better.  我靠,北京比这好上10亿倍吧。  horrible ceremony but it is off the charts on the unintentional comedy scale  真是糟糕的开幕式,但从某种意义上来说搞笑度倒是爆表了呢。  I thought England was a foundation of Western civilization and this pop culture mess was the best they could come up with? No wonder we will all be speaking Mandarin some day....  我以前一直以为英格兰是西方文明的重镇之一,而且最擅长搞流行文化…看来我错了…我现在确信总有一天我们都得说中国普通话了。。。  Too many spearchuckers for me. When did London turn into Harlem?  黑鬼怎么这么多,难道伦敦迁到哈林区去了  Too many whities for me. When did London turn into London?  Gnoman you are a complete #$%$  我感觉白人才有点多吧,伦敦什么变成London了?  楼上你有病吧?  What the f...?...I was waiting for the Olympic opening ceremony...  Instead, my flat screen went on an acid trip....What a bunch of crap....  尼玛这是什么啊….我等的可是奥运开幕式啊…  结果就看了半天大屏幕,还有那个不知所谓的游行…这也太屎了…  Absolutely terrible !! Mr. Bean blows snot, then cheats in Chariots of Fire, then a bunch of kids and a rapper, holy crapp this is bad.  太烂了吧!先是憨豆先生擤鼻涕这么恶俗的桥段,然后他又混到了火之战车里头,接着又是一帮熊孩子和说唱歌手……天啊能再恶心点么。  There needs to be lots of fireworks.....flash mobs singing call me maybe, rap or that Justin Beiber #$%$ for Americans to like this. They have no interest in other cultures (or even their own) so this is boring to them. If snookie were there they would love it. urgh.  应该再来点烟花什么的…再找几个非主流,让他们唱《call me maybe》和rap,再让贾丝婷碧波儿友情客串以迎合美国人口味。至于别人的文化(甚至于英国本土的),英国人向来不搭理,也就不用费心了。这样一改,杀马特们不就能看上眼了么。唉。  The director/producers must think their audience is REALLY stupid - I don't know, maybe they are!! Man, this is BAD.  导演还是制作人是把观众当傻子了吧?!我猜八九不离十就是这样!我告诉你,不带这么坑爹的。  I was expecting more from the people who started the industrial revolution, made good music and wrote good books, but the olympic opening ceremony was the worst. 不论是工业革命开创者、畅销书作家,还是著名歌手…我都不讨厌。但是这个开幕式绝对是史上最烂。无聊乏味,编舞老土。迄今为止还是北京开幕式最棒。  No wow factore for me on this ceremony.. I also cant believe when they said that the people who worked for free on the ceremony had to pay for the botle of water to drink in full price!!!  这开幕式有亮点么…我现在还不敢相信:据说在现场的志愿者就连买瓶水都要要付全额价钱,连打折都没有!  【中国】 11:09:41 来自:江西省南昌市 电信 TOP1  如果北京奥运会开幕式以改革开放以来城市建设作为开幕,把铁血丹心、渴望、春天的故事、纤夫的爱等脍炙人口歌曲都播放一遍,配上春节晚会上那个舞蹈。再演出个北京爱情故事的舞台剧。然后以在大荧幕插播葫芦娃和我爱我家3D片段作为过场动画。我看大家不把北京奥组委爆出翔来
  【棒子国】?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???,??,?????? ?? 2??? ?? ???!!   在204个参加国中,我们国家的人口排第18位!!!  我本来以为我们国家的领土面积小是个小国家,但是却比加拿大、澳大利亚、荷兰最少多了两倍人!!  ???????????GOLD???   ???? ??? ???  哎别说什么废话了,金牌才帅呢  大韩民国选手加油!  ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ????? ? ? ?????? ????! ???!!!  啊希望这次能找回以前在奥运会中被中国夺去的金牌!!  ???? ?????  英国人眼光不错呢  ? ??? ????? ??????.. ?? ???  这个程度的开幕式是北京级别的了..真是帅呆了  100???? ??!!! ?? ?^^ ??? ???! ??? ??? ????...??. ??IOC??! ???? ???? ?????...??? ????? ??? ??.  100次入场祝贺!!!选手团的棋手们,以前都做得很好的,这次有点失望。  韩国的国际奥林匹克委员会委员!!应该站起来真心的欢迎才是啊。  就和女同胞一起坐在那里,注意形象管理啊!  ? ????... ????? ????. ?? ??? ??;;  啊好冗长…都不知道还要多久。眼睛都快睁不开了  ??? ??? ???? ? ? ?? ????~~  美国好像都不做什么反应呢。呵呵有知道频道的吗?  ??????? ? ? ?? ????....??  也让海外的居住者可以看吧,呜呜  注:这个网站上的奥运开幕视频禁止海外观看。  ???? ???.   主持人很美  ???? ??? ????... ?...   ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????... ?? ?????... ??~ ???~ ??? ??? 125??? ????? ?  海外无法连接…什么嘛  虽然用其他电缆也可以看,但不是韩语转播了。总之这是干嘛呢  一般吧,够了,组委会做得好?看看韩国第125个入场吧。  ??? ?? ????? ?? ???  英国的艺术感好像也不高  ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???  ????? ???? ? ? ?.~~~~  为了目标请尽全力吧  韩国选手加油,加油!~~~  ??? ?????? ?? ??? ?????.   ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? ???.????????????  虽然好像只过了一半,但我感觉是历代最差的开幕式了。  中国第二。社会人士都无语了。呵呵呵呵  ?? ???..  只有我觉得很有趣吗?  ?? 2018?? ????? ???? ?? ??????   ? K????? ??? ??? ????? ??? ?????  但是2018年的时候我们国家办奥运会能做出这样的开幕式吗??  应该不会把K-pop的明星们像办演唱会一样罗列起来吧…  ????? ?? ?? ??? ? ????  我们国家能想出这样的东西嘛?  Hey Jude ??? ????..  只期待Hey Jude的歌了。  ??? ??? ??,,?? ??;   ???? ?? ? ?? ??? ??? ???  像在给歌手做宣传呢,真是。  没有老少咸宜的东西真是太可惜了。  ?? ????? ????   ? ???? ????? ????? ????? ..  ? ??? ???? ?? ????,????? ????? ??????  历代开幕式中最差  差的开幕式就像闭幕式似的,真是挺适合做闭幕式的  啊英国有名的东西就只有哈利波特,披头士了吗?看这些东西就叫开幕式了?  ??? ????? ???????   英国的创作能力不足吗??呵呵  ??? ???...????...??? ?????? ??? ????...  ???? ??????...  地上的垃圾…乱七八糟的…名目上也是奥林匹克开幕式啊那些是什么…  没能好好做善后工作…  ? ?? ?? ?????...   为什么老出现哔哔的声音…  ?? ???? ???? ??  队伍都没好好对齐,乌合之众入场  ???? ????? ??? ??? ??????? ????  我们国家女选手穿的不是裙子是裤子??  ???? ???....?? ?????? ??...???? ??  北京的好啊。这个也叫开幕式?傻瓜  ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ????.???  选手入场的时候那是什么歌啊?英国各处都有俱乐部啊。呵呵呵  ???? ????..???.. ? ?? ???? ??????..??  看到大韩民国入场了。应该睡了。啊也要看看美国的制服才行  ????? ??????? ?? ???...;;  和掌柜们的开幕式完全是两个风格的  ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??????  韩国加油!射箭柔道游泳要拿金牌啊  ???? ??? ???? ????  不是帅小伙是糊涂蛋啊  ?? ??? ?? ???? ???..?? ?? ???.  果然旗手要穿传统服装比较好。蒙古的就很好  呵呵呵但是为什么批判文大成啊,卖国的明明是金大中  注:文大成是韩国最优秀的男子跆拳道选手之一,他在男子84公斤以上级具有超强的实力。  金大中,韩国政治家。曾任韩国总统,韩国民主斗士的象征,被誉为“亚洲的曼德拉”。在韩国独裁的李承晚、朴正熙、全斗焕政权期间数度入狱,从未放弃民主斗争。1998年当选韩国总统,并在2000年因促成朝韩两国首脑的首次会谈而获得诺贝尔和平奖。  ?? ?? ????? ?? ??, ???? ?? ? ??? ??? ??? ??????... ???... ???????? ???? ? ????...   和以前的中国韩国不一样,英国人用很和谐的唱歌的方式  美国佬…虽然很烦但是不得不承认有领导风范是事实  ?? ??? ?????..??? ??????..?? ????..  最近欧洲很困难吗?英国看起来也很吃力。圣火空空的呢  ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????   ?? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?????   ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????  韩国棋手从中间抓旗把好像很无力地挥舞的样子真是很俗啊  应该抓着尾部像其他国家的棋手一样高高挥舞才是啊  那是什么呀。从中间抓着就进场了
  【倭寇鬼子国吐槽中国】silkcut1988  北京五輪は中国経済の歪みを見せつける大会だった。貧困にあえぐ人々や地域を隔離、隠蔽し、急造の施設や大会運営のみを映像として放映した。この英国人ジャーナリスト、現場の実態をちゃんと確かめたのか? うわべだけの早計な判断こそ英国の恥さらしになるぞ。  北京奥运让我们看到了扭曲的中国经济。隔离挣扎在贫困线上的人们,隐藏那些区域,紧急建造的设施只需大会运营等等这些在电视里放过。这个英国记者确定去现场确认过实际情况了吗?只看表面就早早下判断,这才是英国的耻辱哦。  evolute  普通に北京五輪は興味なかったわw 海隔てた隣国でやってたのに殆ど興味なかった。開催国が基地害だと興味もなくなる罠。  我对北京奥运不感兴趣。虽然是在隔着海的邻国举办,但几乎没兴趣。这是让人们对举办国失去激情和兴趣的陷阱。  coconapapa  レコチャにしちゃ割といい事書いてんじゃん、皮肉もキツいけどw  记录中国不是只写好事的吗?虽然很讽刺。  sam_suger05  カネにものを言わせて造った豪華な競技施設。4年経った今は、活用されず、ただ朽ち果てるのを待つだけ...。将来の展望すら描けず、国の威信を掛けて開いた国威発揚のための北京五輪だった。ロンドンは、五輪後の施設利用も考慮して、設計している。最後に笑うのは...ロンドンの方だ!  只讲金钱而建造的豪华竞技设施。在4年后的今天并没有利用起来,只是在那里等着腐朽……这是没有规划将来的展望,赌上国家威信而召开的弘扬国威的北京奥运。而伦敦是在考虑奥运过后设施利用的基础上设计的。笑到最后的是……伦敦那边!  iuyytrytf  人権を無くせば、あれくらいのことは出来るんだって見本だったよな。  如果没有人权的话,就能做到那个程度,这是榜样啊。  kuritomoyuuji  だから嫌われるんだな。でも、支那のオリンピックが完ぺきだったとは思わなかったけどね。  所以(伦敦)才被讨厌啊。不过,我也不觉得支那的奥运会是完美无缺的。  t2gueg  書こうと思ったら tamahk氏 が書いとりました? メインスタジアムの、鳥の巣 も使い道も、買取先も無い、無計画そのもの、ま、中国バブルの象徴として、後世の笑の種にわ、良いかもね  刚想写,tamahk就已经把我要说的写出来了。连主体育场的鸟巢也没有用处,也没人购买,那场馆本身就是没有计划。嘛,作为中国泡沫的象征,成为后世嘲笑的种子,也许不错哦。  tamahk  その絶賛されている中国の元オリンピック会場は?いたるところで廃墟と化して?今や化物も寄り付かない有様ですけど....? 強制的に立ち退きをされた人たちは雀の涙の保証もないまま?今度は豪雨による洪水に見舞われておりますが?そうした状況をどうお考えでしょうか?  赞不绝口的中国奥运场馆,废墟随处可见,现在暂时还没什么怪物寄居……那些强制驱逐的人们至今还是没有得到任何微不足道的保证,这次的暴雨还造成了洪水,像这样的情况该如何考虑呢?  misimakira  ロンドンは交通の便が良さそうだ。主役は選手。あとは客が不自由しない環境でおk。演出とかどーでもいいのよ。  伦敦的交通比较方便吧。主演是选手。然后游客也没有不自由的环境,就OK了。表演什么的无所谓了。  miku4800  シナ人に道理を説いても無駄です。馬の耳に念仏、本当に話し合いなど無意味  对支那人讲道理是没用的。对牛弹琴,商谈什么的真正是没意义。  foggyfish  金まみれの五輪を見直さないといけないのは確かだ  充满铜臭味的奥运确实是必须重新改正了。  zenliver333  ロンドンの街並みは実際に行って見た事はないが、古き良き時代の歴史ある物。新しい箱物にも価値はあるが、古い箱物にはもっと価値があるんだよ。プレミアリーグで実際に試合している競技場で五輪が出来たら最高ではないか!  虽然我没实地去看过伦敦的街道,但是它有美好旧时代的历史。新建筑虽然也有价值,但旧建筑更有价值啊。如果能在英超联赛的比赛竞技场来举办奥运的话,那是再好不过了!  sijour  スポーツマン精神とフォークランドを同列に語られてもね~w  体育精神和法兰克群岛是并列说明的啊~  matuyama51  英の使命は五輪をでき得る限り元の姿に戻すこと。政治?国威発揚?利権?汚職?賄賂???etc。これらすべての代名詞となっていたのが前回の北京五輪やカタールのW杯。主役は選手であることを改めて再確認すべし。  英国的使命是尽量让奥运恢复原样。政治、发扬国威、特权、贪污、贿赂等等……这些全部成为代名词的是前回的北京奥运和卡塔尔世界杯。主角是选手这件事应该再次确认。  hondavfr1100  北京オリンピックは五輪史上の汚点。開会式の合成映像や少女の声の吹き替え、少数民族の協力体制の捏造。会場建設のため強制立ち退きや反対をした人達の謎の死、行方不明。  北京奥运会是奥运史上的污点。开幕式上的合成影像,少女的假唱,少数民族是合作体制的捏造。为了建设会场而强制驱逐的人们,反对的人们各种神秘死亡,下落不明。
  哈哈。。这个感受,和我一样
  扑哧,日本?、
  看来都不看好啊
  不能跟小日本比呀,他们直接放些AV片,直接秒杀全场。
  谢谢分享
  日本和湾湾一个样哈,见不得中国好,真可爱
  恭喜弯弯,你们已经和你日爹脾气秉性品味一致了。
  日本和湾湾继续保持,看好你们啊,
  还没回看开幕式  不知道怎么样
  日本人的变态与弯弯有得一拼,这样的种族长远来说必然是被边缘化。
  看过NHK京奥的解说,比较正面!  网上的一些日本人真不是玩意儿,跟一些台湾人一样,天生是狗命!  总体感觉,美国人还真是这个地球最优秀的群体,中国要加油赶上才行,其他的国家不足挂齿!
  日本是有礼貌,但礼貌下是虚伪
  卧槽,这些会不会是中国式的英语呢
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规同时转发到微博}

我要回帖

更多关于 伦敦奥运会 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信