麻烦你是哪位翻译英文英语高手帮看下 这些翻译对不对 谢谢 麻烦了!!

麻烦哪位英文高手帮我翻译下面几句话,紧急,
張蜀黍00032
1.Those who saw in the drawer of old photos,my tears flooded out.They remind me of my grandparents with the mothers and fathers,brothers and sisters to live with the good old days.2.There is a student stepped on the floor of a pool of water slipped.The people around react differently,and some stepped forward with interest to see whether he is injured and can
some are o some simply to ignore them.3.Last Saturday morning I went shopping as usual.I dry belt car door,but found I did not bring my wallet.I had to go home to,but it was to be found.4.I am the second grade when our class had a student get the birthday gift is a red remote control car.Copies of all of us can only envy,it does not have to buy one,because the remote control cars are expensive,but also bought in Hong Kong,then in our view far away as Hong Kong and the United States.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码麻烦英语高手帮我翻译下,谢谢。急急急!!!_百度知道麻烦英语高手帮翻译(英语)以下内容,看详细...最好能解答我上个问题.谢谢了
麻烦英语高手帮翻译(英语)以下内容,看详细...最好能解答我上个问题.谢谢了
今天自己去看了《2012》
看后的感想说实话我不能用语言来表达
我看过许多的灾难片
每一部都是震撼人心的经典
每一部都有一个永恒的主题
在灾难面前,我们看到有自私的人,有贪婪的人,有为了利益泯灭良知的人,是的,那些人使我们感到从内心深处的厌恶
但是,他们那样做真的有错么
每个被咒骂被唾弃的人都真的有错么
他们那样做,是不是也是因为有重要的东西,有珍贵的东西要守候,是不是也是因为有来不及表达的话语希望有机会可以说出,是不是也像我们一样,像我们一样希望可以看到明天的太阳迎着海风缓缓升起
他们,真的有错么?
只是过于偏激罢了,真的只是过于偏激罢了,他们什么错也没有,他们只是作为一个人来完成自己内心深处真正想要做的事而已
好了,回归正题
说实话2012真的是一部相当不错的电影
人性的光辉,最后的坚守,一切的一切都包含在内
我们可以没有时间上的未来,但是,我们绝对不能没有心灵上的未来
否则,即使未来真的来了,我们又怎么样去以一个骄傲的文明的人的身份去面对它和它带来的一切
每个人都有平等的活下来的权利
不管是谁,都在努力地活下来
我们都在期待那个或许永远都不会到来的未来
没有压迫,没有苦难,没有隔阂,每个国家每个民族都手拉着手站在一起欢笑,每一片淌过鲜血的土壤都长出嫩绿的青草,我们知道这也许永远都不会实现,但是数万亿人流血倒下皆是为了使世界朝着这个终极目标迈进一小步,请赐予饥馑面包,请赐予寒冷温床,以爱与和平的名义,请赐予我们做梦的权利。晚安,我最爱的这个世界,愿上帝赐福这一切的一切,愿上帝终止这一切的苦难、压迫与隔阂,给予这个千疮百孔的世界最为纯洁的希望。
2012。世界末日。
或许会来,或许不会来
世界离终结永远只有两天。
不是自己翻译的。
Today, I went to see the "2012"
After looking at my feelings tell you the truth I can not use language to express
I have read many of the disaster film
Stirring each time around the classic
Each one an eternal theme
Humanity and Love
In the disaster before us, we see selfish people, there are greedy people, there are to benefit the person against one's conscience, yes, those who made us feel disgust from the heart
However, they do really have the wrong Mody
Every curse has been cast aside by people who are really at fault for Yao
Them to do something, is not it also because there are important things, there are precious things to be waiting for, is not it also because there is no time to express words of hope have a chance to say, is not it, like, like us, like we would like to see Tomorrow the sun rises slowly, facing the sea breeze
They really wrong Mody?
Just too extreme fills really just too radical fills what is wrong but they are not, they are just as a person to complete their hearts really want to do nothing
Well, return to the question,
To be honest 2012 is really a pretty good movie
Bright side of humanity, the last stick, everything included
We can not have the time on the future, but we absolutely can not do without spiritual future
Otherwise, even if the future really come, then what we have to go to a proud civilization identity of the person to face it and it brings all the
Everyone has an equal right to survive
No matter who are struggling to survive
We are all looking forward to that probably will never come in the future
There is no oppression, no suffering, no barriers, each country every nation stand together hand in hand laughter, a walk through the blood of each of the soil are verdant grass grow, we know that this may never be realized, but several billion people are bleeding fall in order to make the world towards this ultimate goal one small step, please bestowed famine of bread, please bestowed hotbed of cold to the name of love and peace, grant us the right to dream. Good evening, my favorite of this world, and may God bless all in all, may God end all this suffering, oppression and alienation, given the numerous problems the world's most pure hope.
2012. End of the world.
May be years, perhaps not come
Only two days away from the end of the world forever
谢谢,可以帮我把文章摘要(中文)50-70字,关键字3-5个词(英),文章跟结尾400字左右(英文),一起做出来吗?
在下无能为力了。
关键词:humenity
conscience
contribution
嗯,谢谢了!
有没有更好的办法?
我语文差,所以帮不上忙了……
你真敬业,我还以为要等好久!
那你帮可以帮我再翻译一篇吗?
玛雅文明是南美洲古代印第安人文明,美洲古代印第安文明的杰出代表,以印第安玛雅人而得名。玛雅文明在物质文化、科学艺术等方面有很大成就。例如,建筑工程达到世界最高水平,能对坚固的石料进行雕镂加工。通过长期观测天象,已经掌握日食周期和日、月、金星的运动规律;雕刻、彩陶、壁画都有很高艺术价值。 很久以前,玛雅人曾经预言: 日,太阳下山后,只有非洲和中国西部少数人将看到第二天的黎明。玛雅人没有明确讲,人类文明将被什么毁灭,电影《2012》却告诉我们,毁灭的根源是太阳活动。在接下来的150分钟里,这部电影用有史以来最逼真最震撼最完美的电影特技表现出了一部灾难片极致。比如,加利福尼亚沉入大海,肯尼迪号航空母舰撞毁白宫,黄石公园火山爆发,海水漫过喜马拉雅山等几个大场面,确实是艺术想像力和视觉特效技术完美结合的经典镜头。也许,下一届奥斯卡的最佳视觉特效影片就是《2012》了。
《2012》快结束的时候,面对门外万千没有登上方舟的人,黑人科学家煽情演讲,如果人们不互相帮助,选择自己逃生,未来该如何面对孩子,面对良心。
这个做摘要可以么?
Maya civilization of ancient Indian civilizations in South America, the Americas outstanding representative of ancient Indian civilizations, the Indian named Maya. Maya civilization in material culture, science and art have great achievements. For example, the construction work meets the world's highest level, can be Diaolou processing of solid stone. Through long-term observing astronomical phenomena, have mastered the solar eclipse cycle and day, month, Venus, sculpture, pottery, mural painting has high artistic value. A long time ago, the Maya had been predicted: December 21, 2012, the sun sets, only a small number of people in western Africa and China will see the dawn of the next day. Maya does not explicitly say that what human civilization will be destroyed, and the movie "2012" tells us that the root cause of destruction of solar activity. In the next 150 minutes, the film with the most realistic of the most shocking ever the most perfect movie special effects disaster film showed an extreme. For example, the California sank into the sea, the aircraft carrier John F. Kennedy crashed into the White House, Yellowstone Park, volcanic eruptions, sea water submerged the Himalayas, and several other guests, is indeed artistic imagination and visual effects technology, the perfect combination of classic lenses. Perhaps, the next best visual effects Oscar movie is "2012" the.
"2012" Toward the end of the face of the door is not boarded the ark thousands of people, black scientists sensational speeches, if people do not help each other, to choose their own escape, how to face the future of the child, in the face of conscience.
你在哪弄得这么多文章啊 干吗用啊
相关知识略懂社热议
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号&&问题详情
麻烦英文高手帮忙翻译一下啊!十分感谢!
空调系统。世邦魏理仕北京IFC物业服务中心非常愿意帮助您尽快熟悉本物业及其一切设施,是为确保高效服务于北京IFC全体客户、便捷,物业服务中心将会以书面形式告知全体客户、设备调试,包括供电系统,以维护全体客户的舒适和安全,同时维护全体客户的共同利益而制定的服务约定,创造宁静,并使您了解如何预防及应对可能发生的应急事项,以及应急安全系统、相关手续等方面提供全面协助、外来访客,其内容也会及时修订增减,以期北京IFC的所有客户、和谐,对于本手册的任何修订、高效、电梯系统,以适应大厦的最新情况。我们希望本手册能够帮助您了解本大厦情况及物业管理公司的服务职责和大厦运营方针;同时为您在迁入之前的装修、国际一流的办公及商业环境、大厦业主。本手册会因时宜而变更、物业公司等各方共同遵守、网络系统、搬迁本《客户服务手册》
您的回答过短,请将答案描述得更清楚一些
回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20
手机动态登录
请输入用户名/邮箱/手机号码!
请输入密码!
Copyright &
Shang Hai Jing Rong Xin Xi Ke Ji You Xian Gong Si
上海旌荣信息科技有限公司 版权所有
客服电话: 400-850-8888 违法和不良信息举报电话: 010- 举报邮箱:}

我要回帖

更多关于 你是哪位翻译英文 的文章

更多推荐