用适当的介词或副词填空:1、This happens ____ me all the time in themy school timelibrary .

Unit 1 同步练习及答案1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Unit 1 同步练习及答案1
||暂无简介
总评分4.4|
浏览量30754
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢用适当的介词、副词填空,一、用适当的介词、副词填空1.Where's the bird?Look!It's______the tree.2.There is a poster_____the wall.3.I get up late_____the weekend.4.He often chats______his friends on the Internet.5.It's a photo_____my family.二、按要求改写下列句子1、Lily does her homework in the afternoon.(改为一般疑问句)_____Lily_____ ______ ______in the afternoon?2、Close the doo,please.(改为否定句)_____ ______the door,please.3、His racket is under the bed,(对under the bed进行提问)______ ______his racket?三、根据汉语提示,完成下列句子1、我学校有两百个学生.There are______ ______ ______in my school.2、一楼有厕所么?Is there a toilet______ _____ ______floor?3、他喜欢晚饭后沿街散步.She enjoys_____ ______the street______ _______.4、你想和我一起去逛街么?Would you like_____ ____ ______with me?5、Nick经常在星期天打排球.Nick often_____ ______on Sunday?三、改错,下列各句中均有一处错误,请找出错误选项,并在横线上写出正确形式( )_______1.She doesn't washes the dishes.------ --------- --------- --------A B C D( )_____2.There are two toilet on this floor.----- ----- ------ ---- A B C D( )_____3.Don't late again.------ ----- -------A B C ( )______4.Are there some birds in it?---- ------ ------ --A B C D( )______5.His blue jeans is very old.--- ------ --- ----A B C D
一1 on2 on3 at4 with5 of二 1 Does
do her homework2 Don't close3 Where is三1 two hundred students2 on the first 3 walking along
after supper4 to go shopping5 plays volleyball四1 C wash2 C toilets3 B be late4 B any5 C aregood luck
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码湖北省武汉市第六十三中学中考英语考前复习一+第17讲九年级Units+3-4+课件+人教新目标版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
湖北省武汉市第六十三中学中考英语考前复习一+第17讲九年级Units+3-4+课件+人教新目标版
||文档简介
高考志愿填报专家|
总评分4.5|
浏览量352441
&&学​习
大小:302.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:人教社新课程2003年审核高一上册练习 人教社新课程2003年审核
根据课文内容用适当的介词或副词填空
  Chuck is a businessman who is always ________ busy that he has little time ________ his friends. One day Chuck is ________ a flight ________ the Pacific Ocean when suddenly his plane crashes.
  ________ order to survive,________ his five years ________ the island,Chuck develops a friendship________ an unusual friend--a volleyball he calls Wilson. Even though Wilson is just a volleyball,he becomes fond________ him. He talks to him and treats him________ a friend. He learns how to be a good friend Wilson. He understands that friendship is feelings and that we m1ust give________ much________ we take.
  Most of our friends are human beings,but we also make friends________ animals and________ things. ________ example,many of us have pets,and we all have favourite objects________ ________ a lucky pen or a diary. The lesson we can learn________ Chuck and all the others who have unusual friends is that friends are teachers.
来源:全优设计必修一英语人教版 人教版
用适当的介词或副词填空
(1)This milk must be bad, for it is giving ________ a nasty smell.
(2)Both the man and the horse gave ________ after the long ride.
(3)You have given ________ a good chance.
(4)I did want to have a holiday abroad, but I’ve given ________ the idea.
用适当的介词或副词填空:(每小题0.5分,共5分)
There is no known cure _________ the disease.&&&&&&
All houses within 100 meters of the sea are ____________ the risk of flooding.&&
A teacher should not show preference ____________ any one of his pupils.&
People here have a more relaxed attitude __________ their work.&&
Where can I exchange my dollars ________ pounds?&
Janet has been _______ a lot of stress since her mother’s illness.&
There are several different models to choose _________.&&
The heights of the plants vary _______ 8 cm to 20 cm.&&&&
The terrible car accident resulted _______ his drinking.&&
The closure of the factory will cause severe damage ______ the local economy.&
来源:2012届福建省高二上学期期末模块测试英语卷
题型:其他题
用适当的介词或副词填空:(每小题0.5分,共5分)
1.There is no known cure _________ the
disease.&&&&&&
2.All houses within 100 meters of the sea are
____________ the risk of flooding.&&
3.A teacher should not show preference
____________ any one of his pupils.&
4.People here have a more relaxed attitude
__________ their work.&&
5.Where can I exchange my dollars ________
pounds?&
6.Janet has been _______ a lot of stress since
her mother’s illness.&
7.There are several different models to choose
_________.&&
8.The heights of the plants vary _______ 8 cm to 20 cm.&&&&
9.The terrible car accident resulted _______ his
drinking.&&
10.The closure of the factory will cause severe
damage ______ the local economy.&
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
用适当的介词或副词填空。1. I am going ____ a journey ____ my new bike, but she'll go ____ bus. 2. Today my grandpa wants to go shopping ____ foot instead ____ by bus. 3. Towards evening, we put ____ our tent ____ the foot of the mountain. 4. What's the difference ____ temperature ____ the day and the night? 5. His parents are very strict ____ him ____ his studies. 6. ____ her childhood, she has dreamed ____ having a chance to climb the Great Wall. 7. Of course, my sister hadn't looked ____ she didn't care ____ details.8. ____ this point they had to change their heavy clothes ____ light ones.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 my school time 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信