英语作文饮食习惯 英语

我的饮食习惯 My Eating Habits
Under the take care of my mother, my eating habit is very regular. I often eat porridge in the morning. Sometimes my mother will prepare some pickles for me. But sometimes I will put an egg into the porridge to have the egg porridge. At noon, I will eat in school canteen. Sometimes I will have noodles. At night, my mother will prepare a big meal for me. After dinner, I will eat a little fruit.&
在我妈妈的照顾下,我的饮食习惯是很有规律的。我常常在早上喝粥。有时候我妈妈会帮我准备一些小菜。但是有时候,我就会放一个鸡蛋到粥里来喝鸡蛋粥。中午的时候,我是在学校饭堂吃的。有时候我会吃粉。晚上我妈妈会给我准备好丰盛的晚餐,晚饭后,我会吃一些苹果。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有您还可以使用以下方式登录
您现在的位置: &
& 饮食文化_3000字
饮食文化_3000字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:& | & &&
669人浏览了这篇文章
Food between China and Western countries are totally different styles. China has 5000 years history. We probably spend half of time on food. Chinese people choice food very carefully. They only use fresh material to make food. For example they only eat fresh fish. Chinese have a lot of ideas and techniques for cooking. We can cook a chicken in over ten ways. That&s why Chinese food is so popular in the world. Western country like English or American, they don&t have fresh food because they buy their food from supermarket which only sells stored materials. Western people would also prefer fast food like burgers and chips. They are unhealthy to human body. Western people do not have many skills for cooking, mostly they only boil, steam and bake the food. By the way, western people are very good at making desert and chocolate. They can make very good cake and chocolate. They are very sweet but it&s sort of food which make you become fat quickly.
In china if you invite people for meal, the person who invited other people would pay for the meal but it&s not the way in Western country. In western country people will think you only invited me but it&s not your responsibility to pay for me. I can afford it. They won&t be happy if you pay for them. People in China would always put dishes into customer&s plate to show their hospitality, but they will think it&s not healthy because your chopsticks have been used by you. In western country like America not England, people will always give tips to waiter after they finished meal in a restaurant. If you don&t they will not be happy because tips are one of their major income. In china this only happen in some top restaurants and hotels in large international cities like Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. Western people will also think you are rude if you make sound during the meal. Western people do not hold their bowl up even when they have a bowl of soup.
There is also a huge difference between Chinese and Western people. Chinese people use chopsticks and western people use fork and knife. Usually people who use fork and knife will use fork to hold the meat and cut it by knife and use fork to help to get that piece of meat into mouse. Chinese just use chopstick to pick things and pass it into your mouse.
Chinese people only have three meals during a day. But western people will have more, they have afternoon tea. Usually they would have fruits, homemade cake, tea (black tea) or biscuit with cheese. If you are a housewife and have a lot of time, you may have morning tea as well.
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu1450/
最新稿费提现申请
同主题的其他文章
关于 作文的其他文章
关于 饮食的其他文章当前位置: &
关于良好饮食习惯的英语作文
现在的英语越来越普及,随着英语的不断深入,英语作文变得越来越重要,下列是一些英语作文供大家参考。
良好的饮食习惯和健康(Good Eating Habits and Health)
In current society, people have known the importance of keeping healthy and good life habit. In the past, people ate three meals at home, and they ate more vegetables and less meat and fish. They were very strong and seldom went to see doctors.
Now life is better, people eat more meat, fish, eggs and other food with more fat. They often go out for good meals with their families and friends. But they get easy to be ill, Why?
I think more meat and fish, less exercise are bad for health. Good rest, less meat and fish, more vegetables and enough exercise are good for health. So I exercise every day. My eating habits are pretty good. I eat a lot of vegetables. I eat fruit and drink milk every day. I drink a cup of water 15 minutes before each meal and eat much vegetables and fruit. Of course, I love junk food, too, and I eat it once a week. And I sleep nine hours every day.
The better we get into good eating habits, the happier our life becomes.
以上便是关于 & 英语写作范文 &的具体内容了, 更多相关内容请关注
相关推荐:
将此信息分享到:关于健康饮食习惯的英语作文不良饮食习惯:不吃早餐,爱吃零食,偏食,饮食过量…良好的饮食习惯:饮食多样化,饮食定时定量…最后写自己的观点!根据以上内容写!
TD哥哥1478
Healthy eating is not only important for your diet, it's also important as a part of your personal well-being. Eating healthy can drastically improve your physical fitness, allow you to feel better about yourself, and do wonders for you health. Healthy eating doesn't mean you have to follow a strict diet, or give up foods you love. You just need to balance the amount of types of foods you eat to obtain all the necessary nutrients. It's a good idea to limit the fattening foods such as fast food, pizzas, etc... but you don't necessarily have to completely avoid them.Starting healthy eating habits at a young age will possibly help people as they get older. Learning about the importance of proper nutrition at a young age will help to establish lifelong healthy eating habits and will improve the health of children. But nutrition alone will not guarrantee good health. Combining a balanced diet with physical activity will help your child to live a long and healthy life. Start the new school year off right by teaching your children about the importance of proper nutrition and physical activity for a healthier future. All of these things add up to eating healthier.Fast food combines two of our favorite desires. It gives things in a hurry and food which most people now a days like to see. Unfortunately, it also is likely to combine a lot of fat and calories. But it doesn’t have to if we’re careful. You can still get food in a hurry, but try these suggestions. Order a lean roast beef sandwich. Order grilled chicken sandwiches and do the fixings "your way." Keep the portions to regular and small. No "double" anything or "going large." Order items without the cheese is also helpful.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Food between China and Western countries are totally different styles. China has 5000 years history. We probably spend half of time on food. Chinese people choice food very carefully. They only use fresh material to make food. For example they only eat fresh fish. Chinese have a lot of ideas and techniques for cooking. We can cook a chicken in over ten ways. That’s why Chinese food is so popular ...
初中英语作文:初中英语作文 饮食文化的相关文章
中国有许多英语成绩很好的学生,他们能考出很高的英语成绩,但是要写英语作文却要么写得很罗嗦,要么内容空泛。下面是一篇美国大学的教授分析英语作文写作原理的文章,由出国留学网提供。
最近越来越多的家长要求:薛老师,能不能教一下英文写作。我的回答斩钉截铁:不!
在留美族中,家长和学生对写作能力的忧虑当然是可以理解的。大家都知道,进了美国大学,一大常务就是写读书报告。不会写作,读大学的难度可想而知。我在..
明天就是六级考试了,同学们今晚要休息好准备面对明天的考试。同学们应该是万事具备了,只欠考试的东风,就让小编来给你再吹吹风吧,在这最后的时刻,再来做写几篇作文保持手感吧。下面就是由出国留学网为你准备的《2014英语六级作文预测:整形手术》,希望你能顺利通过六级考试,开开心心过个好周末。
PlasticSurgery
1.目前越来越多的人接受整形手术
2.人们因为不同的原&因接受整形手术
3.作为大学生我的看法
PlasticSur..}

我要回帖

更多关于 饮食习惯 英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信