欢迎你,    
2016年6月英语四级作文真题及范文(文字版)
14:52:00 来源:新东方在线
英语四级快速通关入门班 原价:¥120
最新资料:
备考指导:
真题解析:
四级关注:
  卷一:  感谢信:对于取得的成就,感谢父母或者家人  Direction: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a letter to
express your thanks to your parents or any other family member upon making a
memorable achievement. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180
words.  【参考范文】  Dear Sister,  I am writing this letter to extend my heartfelt appreciation to you for
memorable achievement in the National Oral English Contest in 2005.  The main reasons for this are as follows. To begin with, everything you did
in the contest inspire me for a really long time. Because of your encouragement
and achievement, I made my decision to take the Contest in 2005. In addition,
all the books and suggestions you gave me during my preparation help me a lot.
Without your help, how could it be possible for me to won the contest? Last but
not least, everything you taught me encourages me to be an English teacher and
influence an increasing number of college students.  I would like to take this great opportunity to express my heartfelt
gratitude to the help you render me.  Yours sincerely,  Yun Pan  卷二:  感谢信:对于进入大学,感谢学校老师。  Direction: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a letter to
express your thanks to one of your school teachers upon entering college. You
should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.  【参考范文】  Dear Professor XX,  I am writing this letter to extend my heartfelt appreciation to you for
your help with my preparation for entering college.  The main reasons for this are as follows. To begin with, everything you did
in school inspire me for a really long time. Because of your encouragement and
achievement, I never give up after several failure. In addition, all the books
and suggestions you gave me during my preparation help me a lot. Without your
help, how could it be possible for me to crack down all the difficulty in my
study? Last but not least, everything you taught me encourages me to be a
persistent student. I would like to take this great opportunity to express my
heartfelt gratitude to the help you render me.  Yours sincerely,  XXXX  卷三:  感谢信:感谢在你困境中(困难时)帮助过你的一个朋友。  Direction: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a letter to
express your thanks to your friends who helped you most when you were in
difficulty. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.  【参考范文】  Dear Walt,  I am writing to express my heartfelt gratitude for your help. I am
referring to that unfortunate accident the other day, when I was knocked off my
bike by a taxi.  Most importantly, if it had not been for your timely assistance in giving
me first aid, I fear that the consequences might have been much serious.
Everyone agrees that it was your quick-witted response in that emergency that
has led to this satisfactory outcome. Although nowadays people in mounting
numbers talk about the need to be unselfish, we see very few people practice
what they preach. If there were more people like you, this world would be a much
nicer place.  My thanks to you for the help you render me are beyond words.  Yours faithfully,  XXXX
本文关键字:
英语四级网络课堂
全程辅导班
大学英语四级425直播通关班【秋季班】
¥199.013618试听
新东方集团十大演讲师冠军,新东方20周年功勋教师,&梦想之旅&讲师团成员,多次与俞敏洪老师同台演讲...
大学英语四级4...
大学英语四级恋练有词高频词汇班【2016...
¥299.013545试听
朱伟,教育部考试中心指定的高等教育出版社考研英语大纲解析编写人。新东方教育科技集团十位集团演讲师...
大学英语四级...
大学英语四级零基础直播VIP密训班【2016...
¥1280.013529试听
唐迟老师,新东方教育科技集团考研巡讲师, 新东方考研英语阅读名师,新东方在线考研英语阅读主讲。 0...
大学英语四级...
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
四级网络课堂
四级零基础VIP密训班
四级热点专题
四级实用 o 工具
四六级交流o下载
四级课程排行榜
四级公开课帮忙写一篇关于Part time jobs 的英语作文,
On Part-time JobWe are no longer freshmen in college now. Recenly,a large quantity of us choose to run a part-time job. As to the stylish and crazy thing,on one hand,it shows that,to some degree,we are more independent than what we are before. On the other hand, however, many disadvantages come flooding to us, which even lead to a slump in our study and daily life.To begin with,we benefit from what we do in part-time. The reason why we call it “part” is all because we do have plenty of free time. It is believed that most students don’t know how to use their spare time. Then,making your time which is just simply used to sleep into a part-time job,indeed,is truly a good way to enjoy the college life. Since when you sleep or hang out,the priceless time pass by. While if you do a part-time job,say,being a tutor,you can learn how to teach all by yourself ,to review your old-day lessons as well. In that way,who won’t admit it a good method to pick up?In addition,the daily bread may be made by our own hands. Only by this approach can we find how hard it is to gain money and exclaim what a hard time it is in the real society after conquer every problem we meet with.The most important and meanful issue is that the relationship among your working surroudings sometimes may upset you a lot. Nevertheless,thanks to the loyality,patience,deligence and intelligence you learn from the job,however complicated the society is,I dare say,nothing is impossible.Still,every coin has two sides. Despite of the advantages,there are obviously a few shortcomings. Especially nowadays,the sign shows turning as a consequence of something unhappy. Many a teacher doubt whether it is suitable for a student who do not put all his heart in study. It seems that we spend too much time on the way and in preparing materials. What’s worse,a small number of brilliant college students suffer from a slump in their studies or tiredness even depression in daily life which is caused by the deep work pressure.So far as I can judge, we should make full use of a proper part-time job,for it can provide us some experience which is called practice and hard to get from the sea of the knowledge.To put the schedule in good state and condition is another must,without which,part-time job can only be equal to a waste of time.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
专四写作范文:Should college students do part-time jobs?
来源:考试大&&&&&【考试大:考试专家,成就梦想!】&&日
  In many countries it is common for teenagers to take part-time jobs while they are still in high school, while in other societies this is virtually unheard of. In the latter situation, students are expected to spend all of their time on their studies and consider schoolwork their "job". In my opinion, students benefit more from a more balanced lifestyle, which may include working at a part-time job. Therefore, I believe that it is a good idea for students to work while studying.   While it is true that a student's most important goal must be to learn and to do well at his studies, it does not need to be the only goal. In fact, a life which consists of only study is not balanced and may cause the student to miss out on other valuable learning experiences. In addition to bringing more balance to a student's life, part-time work can broaden his range of experience. He will have the opportunity to meet people from all walks of life and will be faced with a wider variety of problems to solve. Furthermore, work helps a student to develop greater independence, and earning his own pocket money can teach him how to handle his finances. Finally, a part-time job can help a student to develop a greater sense of responsibility, both for his own work and for that of the team he works with.   For all of these reasons, I firmly believe that most students would benefit from taking a part-time job while they are in high school. Of course, they must be careful not to let it take up too much of their time because study is still their primary responsibility. In sum, living a balanced life is the best way to be successful.   相关推荐:  
来源:考试大-
责编:yty&&&
&考试大网校:
暂无跟贴,欢迎您发表意见
考试大专四专八考试一周评论排行
1.&&评论100条
2.&&评论63条
3.&&评论60条
4.&&评论41条
5.&&评论39条
6.&&评论36条
主讲:柴伯梁