2011年2011无锡中考分数线地理中考题,求解!!!

&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
无锡市2011年中考历史试题及答案(word版)
 五、材料分析题(本大题共2小题,第25题3分,第36题3.5分,共6.5分)  (2011?江苏无锡)35.阅读下列图片(3分)  浮雕是历史的画卷,碑文是历史的陈诉。下列天安门广场前的浮雕,体现了中国人民一百多年来前赴后继、英勇奋斗的光辉历程。  请回答:  (1)浮雕1反映了虎门销烟的历史场景,请问是谁领导了这一事件?(0.5分)  (2)浮雕2展现了1919年爆发的一场爱国主义运动的情景,这场运动揭开了中国新民主义革命的序幕,其名称是什么?(0.5分)  (3)写出浮雕3反映的“打响了武装反抗国民党反动统治第一枪”的历史事件。(0.5分)  (4)浮雕4反映的是“近代以来中国取得的反侵略战争的第一次完全胜利”。请写出战争的  名称。(0.5分)在这场战争中,八路军取得了第一次大捷是什么?(0.5分)  (5)浮雕5反映了解放军挥师南下,一举攻克南京,结束了国民党政权22年的统治。请问这是什么战役?(0.5分)  (1)林则徐(0.5分)&&& (2)五四爱国运动(0.5分)  (2)南昌起义(0.5分)& (4)抗日战争(0.5分)& 平型关大捷(0.5分)  (5)渡江战役(0.5分)  (2011?江苏无锡)36.阅读下列材料(3.5分)  今天的世界,是一个既充满希望,又遍布危机的世界。让我们回眸人类曾经的危机与战争,促进世界繁荣与发展,共同维护世界和平。  材料一:  材料二:胡锦涛主席出席俄罗斯卫国胜利60周年庆典时表示,60年前,法西斯侵略者发动的侵略战争是人类历史上一场前所未有的浩劫,包括苏联和中国在内的60多个国家,近20亿人被卷入这场战争。在那场正义与邪恶殊死搏斗的战争中,全世界爱好和平的国家和人民团结一致。英勇奋战,用鲜血和生命捍卫了人类的尊严,赢得了世界和平。  材料三:  根据材料和所学知识回答:  (1)据材料一。一战后帝国主义列强建立了新的统治秩序被称为什么体系?(1分)  (2)据材料二,请写第二次世界大战中具有重要转折点意义的战役名称。(0.5分)  (3)据材料三,为维护世界和平与安全,二战中哪一次会议上决定成立联合国?(0.5分)  (4)二战结束后,美苏由合作转为敌对,美国针对苏联等社会主义国家采取了冷战政策。“冷战”开始的标志是什么?(0.5分)苏联解体后,当今世界政治格局呈现出怎样的发展趋势?(0.5分)  (5)据材料三,当今世界仍不太平,中东危机、美国进攻伊拉克、多国轰炸利比亚……你认为威胁世界和平与安全的因素有哪些?(至少写出一个)(0.5分)  (1)凡尔赛―华盛顿体系(1分)&& (2)斯大林格勒战役(0.5分)  (3)雅尔塔会议(0.5分)&&& (4)“杜鲁门主义”的出台(0.5分)  (5)霸权主义、恐怖主义、地区冲突、宗教纷争、民族矛盾、核危机等(答对一点即可得分)(0.5分)  六、简答题(本大题共2 小题,第37题3分,第38题4分,共7分)  (2011?江苏无锡)37.我国是一个统一的多民族国家,在历史上有过分裂,但统一始终是历史发展的主流,维护祖国统一是中华儿女永恒不变的追求。(3分)  请你根据所学知识,回答下列问题:  (1)我国历史上第一个统一的中央集权的封建国家是在哪个朝代确立的?(1分)  (2)隋朝结束分裂完成统一,开凿了贯通南北的哪一项工程?(0.5分)  (3)唐朝时民族关系融洽,与哪个少数民族“和同为一家”?(0.5分)  (4)元朝又一次完成了国家的统一,为对全国进行有效的统治,元朝实行了什么制度?(0.5分)  (5)明朝前期,为加强同海外各国的联系,明成祖派谁七下西洋?(0.5分)  (1)秦朝(1分)&&& (2)隋朝大运河或大运河(0.5分)  (3)藏族或吐蕃(0.5分)&&& (4)行省制度(0.5分)  (5)郑和(0.5分)  (2011?江苏无锡)38.公元1500年前后,地理大发现拉开了不同文明间的相互联系,割裂的世界开始连接在一起,第一次工业革命成就了英国的世界霸权,第二次工业革命美国抓住了机遇后来居上;20世纪30年代,为摆脱经济危机,美国实行了罗斯福新政;二战后,为实现欧洲复兴,各国摒弃前嫌,走上了联合之路;当今世界各国、各地区在生产、流通和消费等领域相互联系,相互渗透,使整个世界逐渐变成一个小小的“地球村”。(4分)  请你根据所学,回答下列问题:  (1)公元1500年前后使世界开始连成一个整体,并促进资本主义产生和发展的重大历史事件是什么?(0.5分)  (2)第一次工业革命和第二次工业革命分别人类带入了什么时代?(0.5分)  (3)为摆脱经济危机,美国总统罗斯福实行新政,其特点是什么?(0.5分)  (4)1993年在欧共体基础上,欧洲建立的世界上最大的经济体是什么?(1分)  (5)当今世界经济呈现怎样发展趋势?(0.5分)为顺应这一趋势,2001年中国成功举办了APEC会议,还加入了哪一世界性的经济组织?(0.5分)  (1)新航路的开辟或哥伦布发现新大陆(0.5分)  (2)蒸汽时代(0.5分)&& 电气时代(0.5分)&& (3)国家对经济的干预和指导(0.5分)  (4)欧盟(1分)&&& (5)经济全球化(0.5分)& 世界贸易组织功WTO(0.5分) 
也许您还关注以下文章:江苏省无锡市洛社高级中学学年高二下学期期中考试试题(地理)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
江苏省无锡市洛社高级中学学年高二下学期期中考试试题(地理)
江​苏​省​无​锡​市​洛​社​高​级​中​学01​-02​学​年​高​二​下​学​期​期​中​考​试
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢试题总计道
用户组卷套
【卷号年江苏省无锡市中考英语试卷(解析版) | 试卷类型:中考真卷 | 适用省份:江苏 | 试卷年份:2011年 | 上传日期:总计 50 道试题提示:单击题面可显示答案和解析显示答案与解析来源:2011年四川省宜宾市中考英语试卷更新时间:【题文】He didn’t go to school yesterday _______ he was ill.A.becauseB.because ofC.ifD.so【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年四川省宜宾市中考英语试卷更新时间:【题文】John is standing ________ Gina and Jim.A.atB.during C.betweenD.in【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年四川省宜宾市中考英语试卷更新时间:【题文】Hurry up, _________ you will be late for class.A.andB.orC.butD.so【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年四川省宜宾市中考英语试卷更新时间:【题文】It is very important for us ________ English well.A.learnB.learningC.to learnD.learned【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年四川省宜宾市中考英语试卷更新时间:【题文】—________ I smoke here?—No. You are not allowed to smoke in public places.A.CouldB.MustC.MayD.Might【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年四川省宜宾市中考英语试卷更新时间:【题文】—Look , how beautiful the car is!—Yes, but it’s too _________ for me.A.expensiveB.high C.cheap D.low【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年四川省宜宾市中考英语试卷更新时间:【题文】—_________ do you go to movies?—Once a month..A.How oftenB.How farC.How longD.How soon【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年四川省宜宾市中考英语试卷更新时间:【题文】My dad was a fisherman. He worked hard and stayed out until he caught enough &&&36&&to feed the family nearly every day. When the weather was bad he would &&&37&&me to school. An old truck was used in his fishing business. When we got to the school, he would give me a big&& 38&&on the face and tell me to be a good &&&39&. It was so embarrassing for me. I was 12 years old, and my dad would still kiss me goodbye!I remember the day when I decided I was too &&&40&&for a goodbye kiss. When we got to the school and came to a stop, he had his usual big smile. He started to lean (倾斜) toward me, but I put my hand up and &&41&, “No, Dad.” It was the first time I had ever talked to him that way. He had a surprised look on his face for a long time, and his &&&42&started to be wet. He turned and looked out of the windshield (挡风玻璃). “You’re&& 43&,” he said.“You are a big boy—a man. I won’t kiss you any more.”It wasn’t long after that when my dad went out to &&44&&and never came back. It was a day when most of the fishermen stayed at home except Dad. He had a big family to feedHow I wish I had been a man then. If I had been a man, I would &&&45&&have told my dad I was too old for a goodbye kiss.【小题1】A.foodB.birdsC.animalsD.fish【小题2】A.rideB.carryC.drive D.bring【小题3】A.kiss B.laughC.lookD.hand【小题4】A.manB.boyC.teacherD.fisherman【小题5】A.old B.youngC.excitedD.moved【小题6】A.spokeB.saidC.repeatedD.answered【小题7】A.handsB.feetC.eyes D.face【小题8】A.kindB.cleverC.wrongD.right【小题9】A.schoolB.sea C.boatD.river【小题10】A.stillB.everC.never D.only【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年四川省宜宾市中考英语试卷更新时间:【题文】Joe Read studied in this school for fourteen years. When he finished school, he was already eighteen years old. And then his father said to him, “You finished school, and you are a good student. Now you may go to town and get a good job. They need some clever people to work in the office. The people there can get a lot of money now. If you stay at home, you can’t get money from our family.” A few weeks later, Joe went to the office and asked for a job there. A man took him into a small room and gave him some questions on a piece of paper. Joe answered the questions quickly, and he gave the paper to the man. The man looked at the paper for a few minutes and then asked, “You were born on Sep. 23. But which year were you born in?” Joe answered, “Oh, every year.”【小题1】 How old was Joe when he went to school?A.8.B.18.C.4.D.14.【小题2】 What place did his father want him to work in?A.A school. B.An office C.A house. D.A shop.【小题3】What did his father think of Joe?A.He was a good student.B.He wasn’t a good student.C.He wasn’t clever.D.He could get money from his family.【小题4】 Why did the man give Joe a piece of paper?A.Because he wanted to give Joe a job. B.Because he wanted Joe to answer some questions.C.Because he wanted to know if Joe was clever. D.Because he wanted to know how old Joe was.【小题5】From Joe’s answered, “Oh, every year.”, we can infer(推测) that________.A.he didn’t want to work in the officeB.he was hardworking but dishonestC.he was outgoing and cleverD.in fact, he didn’t really answer the man’s question【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年四川省宜宾市中考英语试卷更新时间:【题文】Welcome to this short tour of London. In this square we are standing in the middle of London. Opposite 对面) is the National Gallery, a museum with lots of famous paintings. Go along the red street to Buckingham Palace. The queen (后) lives here. Turn left and go to the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Opposite you can see the London Eye. It takes you 135 meters above the River Thames. You can see most of London on a clear day. When you are tired, the best way to see London is by boat. You can get the boat near Big Ben. As you go along the river, the London Eye is on your right, near the Railway Bridge. Get off the boat at Tower Bridge. Then you can see the Tower of London next to the bridge. The Tower of London is the city’s oldest palace. It is nine hundred years old. Take the boat back along the river. Get off the boat and go past the station and walk along the street. Opposite is the old fruit and vegetable market. They don’t sell fruit and vegetables now. There are stores and restaurants, and lots of street musicians. Turn left into King’s Street, and go past the church. You’re now back where you started, at the square. Now you finish your tour.【小题1】If you go to visit the National Gallery, what will you find?A.lots of lovely animalsB.lots of valuable plants C.lots of famous paintings D.lots of interesting books【小题2】 Where can you get the boat?A.Near Buckingham Palace.B.Near Big Ben.C.Near Tower Bridge. D.Near King’s Street.【小题3】 ______ is London’s oldest palace.A.The Tower of LondonB.The National GalleryC.Buckingham PalaceD.The Houses of Parliament【小题4】You will not go past ______ on your way back.A.the stationB.the squareC.the parkD.the church【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年四川省宜宾市中考英语试卷更新时间:【题文】Some people think only school children do not agree with their parents, however, it is not true. Communication is a problem for parents and children of all ages. If it’s hard for you to communicate with your parents, don’t worry about it. Here are some advice for you to bridge the generation gap (代沟). Don’t argue (争辩) with your parents. Don’t get to your parents when you are angry. Your parents probably won’t consider your ideas if you are shouting at them. And you can’t express yourself well if you are angry. Go someplace to cool off. Make sure you understand why you are unhappy. Then think about what you want to say to your parents. If you don’t think you can speak to them at the moment, try writing a letter.
Try to reach a compromise (和解). Perhaps you and your parents disagree on something. You can keep your disagreement and try your best to accept each other. Michael’s mother didn’t agree with him about buying a motorcycle. They argued over it. But they finally came to a compromise. Michael bought the motorcycle, but only drove it on certain days. Of course, your parents might refuse to compromise on something. In these situations, it is especially important to show love and respect (尊敬) to them. Showing respect will keep your relationship strong. Talk about your values. The values of your parents are probably different from those of your own. Tell your parents what you care about, and why. Understanding your values might help them see your purposes in life. A good relationship with your parents can make you a better and happier person. It is worth having a try!【小题1】According to the passage who have a communication problem?A.parents and other peopleB.only school kids and their parentsC.teachers and their studentsD.parents and children of all ages【小题2】How many pieces of advice does the writer give us to bridge the generation gap?A.5.B.4. C.3.D.2.【小题3】The underlined word “bridge” in the passage means “______”.A.建立B.消除C.通过D.到达【小题4】If the values of your parents are different from those of yours, you’d better ______.A.argue with themB.keep away from themC.agree with them all the timeD.tell your parents what you care about【小题5】The best title for the passage is______.A.How to bridge the generation gap B.How to deal with family problemsC.How to be good parentsD.How to be a good child【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年四川省宜宾市中考英语试卷更新时间:【题文】请根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出恰当的选项补全短文,使短文意思通顺、结构完整。并将其序号A、B、C、D、E填写到相应番号之后的横线上。My mother is a kind and nice woman. &&61&&One Sunday night, when I was watching the film Harry Potter very happily Mother asked me to go to bed.&&62&&that I didn’t move. But for a while, I noticed that she didn’t say anything.&63&&I was so sad and that I went into my room and cried. I thought “I have only two nights in a week to enjoy the TV. &&64&” The next day she cooked and talked with me as usual. I pretended not to hear, but she didn’t mind and told me why she didn’t allow me to watch TV& 65&&Then I understood her. I love my mother.A. But she is very
strict with me.B. because she
wanted me to have a good rest.C. Then she got
angry and turned off the TV.D. I loved the
film so muchE. Why doesn’t mother allow me
to watch TV?【小题1】_______&【小题2】_______&【小题3】_______&【小题4】_______&【小题5】_______【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年四川省宜宾市中考英语试卷更新时间:【题文】根据对话情景和内容,从对话后所给的选项中选出能填入每一空白处的最佳选项,并将答案填入相应番号之后的横线上。选项中有两个为多余选项。Woman: Can I help you, sir?Man: &&&66&&&Woman: OK. What about this pair? Man: Sorry, I don’t like black. &&&67&&Woman: Yes ,we do. We also have got blue, brown and white.Man: &&68&&&Woman: Yes, please.Man: How much does each pair cost?Woman: Eighty-six dollars.Man: It’s too dear! &&&69&&Woman: How about seventy dollars?Man: No, it’s still dear. What about sixty?Woman: Sixty? Er…all right. Try them on, please.Man: That’s fine. I’ll take this pair. &&&70&&Woman: Thank you.&A. Can it be
cheaper?B. I’d like to try them
on .C. Do you have you
got any other colors?D. Here’s the money.E. I’d like to have a
pair of sports shoes.F. Can I have a
look at the brown ones?G. Wait a minute.【小题1】________&【小题2】 ________&【小题3】 ________&【小题4】 ________&【小题5】________【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年四川省宜宾市中考英语试卷更新时间:【题文】根据句意和汉语提示完成句子,一空一词。【小题1】吃得太多对健康有害。_________ too much is bad _________ your health.【小题2】 从你家到学校有多远?How far is it ________ your home ________ school?【小题3】我当名演员的梦想将会实现。My dream of becoming an actor will ________ ________.【小题4】如果你能自己做你的作业就好多了。It is ________ better if you can do your homework by________.【小题5】今年夏天我想去海南度假。I _________ ________ to spend my vacation in Hainan this summer.【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年四川省宜宾市中考英语试卷更新时间:【题文】从下面方框中选出8个单词,用它们的适当形式填入短文空格内,使短文意思正确、通顺。(每词限用一次)&take, bad, medicine,
careful, nothing, come, month ,something, and, wrongMr. Shute lives in a village. He has got a big family and a strong dog. His farm is small&& 76&&he is often free in winter. So he goes to a city and finds work there.Once he stayed in a city for two &&77&&. When New Year was coming, he went back home to see his wife and his children. On his way home, something was &&78&&with his eyes. When he knocked on the door, his dog &&79&&out and was not friendly to him. His wife hurried to drive it away. The next morning he went to see a doctor. The doctor looked over his eyes &&80 and gave him some &&81&. Before he left, he told the doctor about his dog. When he heard this, the doctor began to laugh and said, “Maybe something is wrong with your dog’s eyes, too.”When Mr. Shute got home, he told his wife about it. The woman said, “I’m afraid it’s true. If a thief comes into our house, it won’t see him and he’ll steal &&82&&here.”Mr. Shute thought his wife was right. He then made his dog &&83&his medicine instead. 【小题1】____&&&___ 【小题2】 __________&【小题3】 ________&&【小题4】 ___________ &&【小题5】__________&【小题6】 __________&【小题7】___________&【小题8】___________【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年四川省宜宾市中考英语试卷更新时间:【题文】健康一直是人们关注的问题,我校要举行以“关爱健康”为题的主题班会,请根据以下内容谈谈你的看法。   (1)、保持健康的重要性;  (2)、保持健康的方法:.多吃水果蔬菜;每天锻炼一小时;再睡早起;勤洗手;  (3)、自己的看法(至少一条)。注意:1.文中不能出现校名和自己的姓名;2. 内容可适当扩展。3. 字数为60—80词;4. 文章开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数。Boys and girls,_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  Thank you.【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年贵州省铜仁市中考英语试题更新时间:【题文】— What does your English teacher look like?— She’s tall and thin ________ long hair.A.haveB.hasC.there isD.with【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年贵州省铜仁市中考英语试题更新时间:【题文】— It’s a fine day today. How about __________? — Sounds great!A.go hikingB.go to hikeC.going hikingD.to go to hike【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年贵州省铜仁市中考英语试题更新时间:【题文】— How long can I ________ the book?—For two weeks.A.keepB.borrowC.lend D.buy【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年贵州省铜仁市中考英语试题更新时间:【题文】________ is the most important festival in China.A.ChristmasB.Spring FestivalC.Mid-autumn DayD.National Day【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年贵州省铜仁市中考英语试题更新时间:【题文】There _________ a concert on Qixing Square next Monday evening.A.isB.is going toC.is going to beD.will have【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年贵州省铜仁市中考英语试题更新时间:【题文】— _______ we clean the classroom at once?&&— No, you _______. You _______ clean it after school. A.M needn’t; mayB.M mustn’t; can.C.S can’t; mustD.N mustn’t; may【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年贵州省铜仁市中考英语试题更新时间:【题文】The story is _________ and all of us are _______ in it.A. interestingB. interest C. interestingD. interested【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年贵州省铜仁市中考英语试题更新时间:【题文】If it ________ this Saturday, we will ________ for a picnic.A.won’ shall go B.doesn’ will go C.isn’ goD.doesn’ go【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年贵州省铜仁市中考英语试题更新时间:【题文】—Can you tell me _________?—I lost my MP3 player.A.What’s the matter with youB.what the matter is with you C.what the matter you isD.what the matter with you are.【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】The theme park is about __________ ride from the museum. You should start out right now.A.two hourB.two hour’sC.two hours’D.two hours【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】— There used to be lots of fish in the lake.— Yes, but there are very __________ now.A.fewB.fewerC.littleD.less【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】We will see __________ even stronger China in __________ near future.A.a; theB. theC. aD. a【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】Books are made __________ paper while paper is mainly made __________ wood.A. ofB. fromC. fromD. of【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】__________ Amy likes to go to the cinema, but she doesn’t like to see horror films.A.SinceB.AsC.ThoughD.不填【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】Nanjing isn’t so large __________ Shanghai, however, it’s the second __________ city in East China.A. largestB. largestC. largeD. large【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】—__________ is it to your home town from here?— Well, it takes a little over three hours to get there by coach.A.How soonB.How muchC.How longD.How far【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】It’s very nice __________& you __________ my parents your best wishes.A. sending B. to sendC. to sendD. sending【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】—Peter doesn’t mind lending you his camera.—He __________. I’ve already borrowed one.A.needn’tB.can’t C.mustn’t D.shouldn’t【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】Could you tell me how long __________ the football club?A.you have joined B.have you joinedC.you have been inD.have you been in【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】There’s a lot to do. We can’t __________ to waste any time.A.waitB.affordC.wantD.have【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】Jane’s mother preferred __________ TV at home to __________ to the concert.A. goB. goingC. goD. going【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】—Will you please help me to repair the computer now?—Sorry. I’m too busy and I haven’t a minute to __________.A.spareB.shareC.spendD.save【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】Don’t try to do everything at once. Take it a bit __________.A.at timesB.at that timeC.at all timesD.at a time【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】—I’ll fly to Qingdao for my holiday this weekend. —Wonderful! __________Why not?& B. I hope so.& C. With pleasure.& D. Have a good time!【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】 One day something went wrong with a man’s bicycle chain(链条). The man could not repair it, so he looked&&&&16&&&for help. The only house nearby belonged to a woman who had && 17&&&there a few months earlier. The man knocked at the door, but the woman did not answer. The door had clear glass in it, and the man &&&18&&&see that the woman was home. He decided to knock again. Finally the woman came to the door. The man immediately explained his && 19&&. “I can fix the chain,” the woman said. Later when the bike was &&&20&&&to go, the man said, ‘Thanks. I hope I can help you some day.”“I never need help,” the woman said. The following week the man was riding his bike &&&21&&he noticed the woman walking down the street. A strong wind suddenly lifted(拾起) her hat and sent it into the branches(枝) of an old tree. The woman tried to get her hat with a stick, but she failed. She seemed &&&22&&&because she clearly was not dressed for tree-climbing. The man hurried over, quickly climbed up to the hat and &&&23&&&it into the woman’s waiting hands. When she put on her hat, she && 24&&&the man as he climbed back on his bike. ‘I think I told you I never need help,” the woman said, “I’m glad you didn’t &&&25&&&me. Thanks.” Then they both smiled.【小题1】A.outB.upC.downD.around【小题2】A.leftB.movedC.waitedD.stopped【小题3】A.couldB.mightC.couldn’tD.didn’t【小题4】A.ideaB.planC.problemD.message【小题5】A.hardB.readyC.slowD.unable【小题6】A.whenB.beforeC.afterD.though【小题7】A.boredB.relaxedC.frightenedD.worried【小题8】A.droppedB.putC.collectedD.brought【小题9】A.savedB.passedC.studiedD.chose【小题10】A.excuseB.noticeC.findD.believe【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】If you want to become a better reader, what should you know about speed of reading?
Some people read very rapidly(很快地), while others read very slowly. But which one is better? The rapid reader may be a good reader when he reads a storybook for fun. But he may not be able to slow down enough to read directions(说明) carefully. He may read so rapidly that he does not take time to understand fully the ideas and information which are important to remember. The slow reader may be a good reader when he reads directions for making something. But he may spend too much time in reading a simple story which is meant to be enjoyed but is not important enough to be remembered. So, you see, either a rapid reader or a slow reader is not really a good one. If you wish to become a better reader, here are four important things to remember about speed of reading. 1. Knowing why you are reading will often help you to know whether to read rapidly or slowly. 2. Some things should be read slowly throughout. Examples are directions for making or doing something, science and history books, and Maths problems. You must read such things slowly or remember each important step and understand each important idea. 3. Some things should be read rapidly throughout. Examples are simple stories for enjoyment, letters from friends and bits of news from hometown papers. 4. In some of your reading, you must change your speed from fast to slow and slow to fast, as you go along. You will need to read certain(某些) pages rapidly and then slow down and do more careful reading when you come to important ideas.【小题1】 What should be read rapidly?A.Directions for making something.B.Maths problems.C.Science and history books.D.Storybooks, newspapers, personal letters, etc.【小题2】What is the important thing you should keep in mind about speed of reading?A.To read as fast as you can.B.To fit your reading speed to your needs.C.To read as slowly as possible.D.To keep your reading at a certain speed.【小题3】Which title best gives the main idea of the passage?A.Something about Careful ReadingB.Be a Rapid Reader.C.How to Read?D.How to Be a Slow Reader?【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】Chris Jones recently completed a very unusual journey. Our reporter Mary Owen met him at his home in the south of London and be told her all about the trip. Reporter: What gave you the idea to make a trip around India on an elephant, Chris? Chris: Well, it all started the idea two years ago when I was planning a trip to India. I visited a photo exhibition of elephants and I realized that the only enjoyable way to make a trip around India was on an elephant.
Reporter: What did you do next? Chris: I flew to New Delhi and started looking for an elephant, I needed an elephant trained to carry people. I didn’t know anything about elephants, so I asked an expert(专家) for help. He taught me how to ride an elephant. He also helped me find an elephant. Reporter: How long did it take to find a suitable elephant? Chris: Not too long. I bought a female elephant called Tara for about 6, 000 dollars. Reporter: Can you tell me about the journey? Chris: Tara and I set off from New Delhi a week later. We were going to Sonepur in northern India. There is a big elephant market there and I could sell Tara easily. And what a ride! Elephants can travel at about 6 miles an hour and Sonepur is more than 1, 200 km away. It took us 64 days to complete the journey. Reporter: Did you have any problems on your journey? Chris: Yes, a few. But nothing serious. On the third day, Tara hurt her foot. Btu that got better quickly. Also, there was a lot of heavy rain during the first week and we got very wet! Reporter: What happened when you reached Sonepur? Chris: My plan was to sell Tara. But I was very fond of her. I couldn’t take her back to Britain and I didn’t want to sell her at the market. I happened to meet some people who wanted an elephant for their national park in southern India. I knew that Tara would be safe with them, so I gave her to them. I was very sad to say goodbye.【小题1】Chris got the idea to make a trip around India on an elephant from __________.A.a visit to a zooB.an elephant expert from IndiaC.the photos of elephantD.an old friend who lived in India【小题2】 The elephant expert told Chris __________.A.when to buy an elephantB.how to feed an elephantC.where to sell his elephantD.how to ride an elephant【小题3】Chris decided to go to Sonepur because __________.A.it is a very interesting placeB.he would be able to sell Tara there easilyC.elephants cannot be sold anywhere elseD.it would take only a short time to get there【小题4】 When Chris arrived at the market in Sonepur, __________.A.he realized that he did not really want to sell TaraB.he visited some shopkeepersC.he sold Tara to a national parkD.he decided to take Tara home with him【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】Driving a car at a high speed along a highway seems to be fun. You only need to follow the bright traffic signs beside the highway and it will take you where you wish to go.But to a London taxi driver, driving is not an easy job. A taxi driver needs to have not only good driving skills but also a good knowledge of the city of London, from the loneliest street to the popular restaurant around. He has to be at the service of all kinds of passengers (乘客) at all times.A London taxi driver said the following about his job.During the night it is usual for him to stop two or three times for some food. He said, “I never drink when I’m working, otherwise I’d lose my license (驾驶执照).”He normally goes home between two and three o’clock in the morning. There are times he has to stay longer and try to make more runs. He said, “That’s the worst thing about working for yourself. If you don’t make money, no one is going to give it to you. ”London taxi drivers not only “take” but also “give”. Every summer hundreds of poor children from London go for a day at the sea ― by taxi! There rides are paid by the taxi drivers. At the sea, they are met by the mayor (市长) , and a lunch party is also held for the taxi drivers and the children. After a happy day’s running around the beaches and visiting the market there, the children go home again by taxi, free of charge of course!【小题1】London taxi drivers try to make more runs sometimes mainly because __________.A.they make a living by drivingB.they prefer to work for themselvesC.they want to help more passengersD.they are used to working deep into the night【小题2】 How do London taxi drivers “give”?A.They give the poor children a lunch party at he sea each summer.B.They give poor children the chance to meet the maor.C.They pay for some poor children’s rides for a day’s tour each summer.D.They play with some poor children at the sea for a day each summer.【小题3】Which of the following words can be used to describe London taxi drivers?A.Brave and careful.B.Rich and generousC.Modest and easy-goingD.Hard-working and kind.【小题4】 The passage is most likely to be found from __________.A.an advertisement of a taxi companyB.an online travel guideC.a website about the taxi drivers in LondonD.a report about living conditions in London【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】Close contacts between Japan and the rest of the world were created in the twentieth century. In the last forty years, business contacts between Japan and the West have become very important. Many foreign companies now have offices in Japan and Japanese businessmen do business around the world. Differences between Japanese and Western ways of doing business, however, often bewilder foreign businessmen and make doing business in Japan difficult for foreigners.The American businessman, for example, wants to start talking business immediately. He does not want to wait. The Japanese businessman, on the other hand, likes to arrive at decisions after giving them serious thought. Another thing foreign businessmen have difficulty in understanding is when a Japanese means “Yes” or “No”. This is because of cultural differences between Japanese and Western society(社会), Which make it difficult for a Japanese to say “No” directly.In the USA, it is easy to say “No” to something one does not want to do. But in Japan, it is very difficult to say “No”. To refuse an invitation or a request(请求) with “No” is felt to be impolite. It is thought to be selfish and unfriendly. So instead of saying “No” directly, the Japanese have developed many ways to avoid(避免) saying “No”. These can help them avoid hurting other people’s feelings. However, this often makes their ways of doing business rather difficult for foreigners to understand and follow.【小题1】What often makes foreigners feel difficult to do business in Japan?A.Their different ways of doing business.B.Their different lifestyles.C.The fact that the Japanese never say “No”.D.The fact that the Japanese are slow to take action.【小题2】Which of the following is the closest in meaning to the underlined expression “bewilder foreign businessmen” in Paragraph One?A.cause foreign businessmen to change their minds.B.give a feeling of surprise to foreign businessmen.C.attract foreign businessmen’s attention.D.make foreign businessmen think wrongly.【小题3】What fact does the passage lead you to believe?A.American businessmen do things more slowly than Japanese ones.B.American businessmen like to say “Yes” and “No”.C.Americans usually say what they are thinking.D.Americans do not say what they think or feel clearly.【小题4】 From the passage we can infer(推断) that __________.A.Japanese businessmen are good at businessB.foreign businessmen should try to know Japanese ways of doing businessC.foreign businessmen must be more politeD.you must learn from Japanese businessmen if you want to succeed【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】根据句意,在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出括号内所给单词的适当形式。【小题1】You can make a __________ (choose) among those programmes. 【小题2】 The little girl came here by train all by __________ (she). 【小题3】 The lady looks much younger in this __________ (fashion) dress. 【小题4】 Of the winters in recent years, last winter was the __________ (dry) one. 【小题5】 The doctors in the hospital are trying a new __________ (treat) for cancer. 根据句意和汉语注释,在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出单词的正确形式。【小题6】 As we know, oil always __________ (漂浮) on water. 【小题7】 He __________ (点头) to me in greeting when I entered the room. 【小题8】We are very __________ (自豪) that a pupil from our school has won the prize. 【小题9】 They all hurried __________ (往楼上) to see what was going on.【小题10】 There was __________ (沉默) for a moment and then someone made a useful suggestion. 【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】动词填空&用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。(本大题共10分,每小题1分)【小题1】 Xiao Li promised to chat with me on the Internet, but so far he __________ (not do) so. 答案:【小题2】At the moment we have too much to do __________ (think) of doing anything else. 答案:【小题3】Last Friday afternoon the young man __________ (hurt) in the traffic accident which happened on the highway. 答案:【小题4】 Sound __________ (travel) through air at a speed of about 340 metres per second. 答案:【小题5】Food cannot __________ (keep) properly in a fridge at an unsuitable temperature. 答案:【小题6】 The snow __________ (stop) when she woke up and the sun was shining brightly. 答案:【小题7】Every one of us was excited, for in a few minutes we __________ (see) Liu Xiang appear on the sports ground. 答案:【小题8】The Women’s World Cup __________ (not begin) until 1991 when China hosted it in Guangzhou. 答案:【小题9】Understanding yourself is very important to __________ (build) self-confidence. 答案:【小题10】 On Earth, gravity keeps our feet on the ground and makes anything we drop __________ (fall) towards the ground. 答案:【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】 短文填空&先通读下面的短文,然后根据短文内容和所给首字母,在空格内填入一个适当的词,使短文意思完整。所填单词必须在答题卡标有题号的横线上完整写出。(本大题共6分, 每格0.5分) In many countries, people t__________ (1) by car or by bike. They also get from place to place using p__________ (2) transport such as buses and trains. However, some people live in parts of the world where it is i__________ (3) to build roads. In these places, animals or other f__________ (4) of transport have to be used. It is difficult to w__________ (5) in snow but easy to ski over it. So in places like Alaska, people use skis. If they want to go faster, they get dogs to p__________ (6) them on sleds(雪橇). Riding a snowmobile(雪地摩托) is a more m__________ (7), but expensive way of getting around on snow. In desert(沙漠) like the Sahara in North Africa, people s__________ (8) get around on camels. Camels survive w__________ (9) in the desert, not because they can s__________ (10) water in their bodies though! They can survive without water for two weeks and without f__________ (11) for up to a month. H__________ (12) can only go without water for about three to five days.【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】完成句子&按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。(本大题共9分,每小题1.5分)【小题1】在业余爱好上花些时间对我们来说是必要的。 It is necessary _______________________________ on our hobbies.【小题2】那个报告使每一个听到的人感到振奋。 _______________________________ everybody who listened to it.【小题3】布朗先生已经离开无锡三个多月了,他将于一周后返回。 Mr Brown _______________________________ for more than tree months. He will come back in a week.【小题4】你认为今天报纸上的那幅卡通画与文章相配吗? Do you think that _______________________________ in today’s newspaper?【小题5】校长正在伏案疾书,所以我们没有惊动他。 The principal was busy writing at his desk, so _______________________________.【小题6】刚才没有人注意他所说的话。 Just now no _______________________________ he said.【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考英语试题(解析版)更新时间:【题文】请在答题卡指定的位置上,以“Saving Tigers”为题,为某中学生英文报《习作园地》专栏写一篇80词左右的征文稿,内容要点如下: 1. 老虎是人们在动物园里最喜欢观看的动物之一; 2. 现在世界上仅存大约3,200只老虎,数目日趋减少; 3. 老虎处境危险的原因; 4. 保护老虎的建议。注意: 1. 征文稿须包括所给内容要点,要求语句通顺、意思连贯; 2. 第3、第4要点的内容须用5至6句话展开合理想象,作适当发挥; 3. 征文稿的标题已在答题卡上给出,不计入总词数。【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 打分:0分}

我要回帖

更多关于 2011无锡中考分数线 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信