在陕西高考各题得分中将A卡当成B卡填了,会得分吗

2013成人高考 本来座位号是奇数,应该是A卷,却发了B卷,自己在答题卡上答了b卷,哪些简答题还会有分吗?_百度知道
2013成人高考 本来座位号是奇数,应该是A卷,却发了B卷,自己在答题卡上答了b卷,哪些简答题还会有分吗?
2013成人高考 本来座位号是奇数,应该是A卷,却发了B卷,自己在答题卡上答了b卷,哪些简答题还会有分吗?、
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
有。只要你实际的试卷和你填涂的试卷种类一致就可以
其他类似问题
成人高考的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁金钱:元 |
广东2012年高考英语A卷试题及参考答案(估分)
试题提供:233网校&&&&&已经有 15人 做过此试卷 &&&&&
此试卷为估分卷,答案只供估分参考,您的作答记录也不会保存,233网校提供此信息之目的在于为考生提供更多信息作为参考,请以官方公布数据为准。
卷面总分:150 分
答题时间:120分钟
试卷年份:2012年
试题星级:
估分人数:15人
试卷来源:233网校
I 语言知识及应用(共两节,满分45分)第一节 完形填空(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从1~15各题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。&We&all&know&that&some&things&are&obviously&right.&For&example,&it&is&right&to&be&1&to&other&people.It&is&also&right&to&look&after&the&environment.&Some&things&are&2&wrong,too.For&instance,&we&should&not&hurt&or&bully(欺负)&others,&nor&should&we&litter.&Rules&often&tell&us&what&is&right&or&wrong..&Rules&can&help&the&public&make&the&right&3,and&remain&safe.&Car&drivers&have&to&obey&traffic&regulations&that&tell&them&the&right&things&to&do&on&the&road&to&avoid&crashes.&Cyclists&who&give&signals&before&turning&or&stopping&help&prevent&4&.&If&people&follow&rules&without&taking&other&matters&into&consideration,&it&will&be&5&for&them&to&form&what&is&sometiomes&called&a&“black&and&white”&view.&For&example,&they&may&believe&that&people&should&always&tell&the&truth,&and&that&lying&is&6&acceptable.&Such&people&always&stickt&to&their&views,even&if&it&means&that&they&may&get&into&7.&Sometimes&it&may&not&be&so&easy&to&know&8&what&is&right&or&wrong.&Some&people&choose&not&to&eat&meat&because&they&believe&that&it&is&9&to&eat&animals,&but&others&argue&that&they&can&eat&meat&and&10&be&kind&to&&some&insist&that&stealing&is&always&wrong,but&others&think&that&one&does&not&need&to&feel&to&11&when&stealing&some&food&to&eat,&if&lives&in&a&really&poor&area&and&he&is&12.&Rules&help&us&live&together&in&harmony,&because&they&show&us&the&right&way&to&_13_&other&.However,some&people&argue&that&rules&may&be&__14_,&having&observed&that&rules&change&all&the&time&,&and&that&some&schools&have&some&regulations&and&other&have&different&ones&&----so&who&is&to&_15____&what&is&right&?&1&A&.kind&&&&&&&&&B&.sensitive&&&&&&&C&&fair&&&&&&&&&D.&&generous&&2&A&.equally&&&&&&B&.&slightly&&&&C&&eleraly&&&&D&&.increasingly&&3.&A&suggestiong&&&B&&conclusions&&&C&&turns&&&&&&&D&&choices&&&4.&A&accidents&&B&mistakes&&&&C&&falls&&&&D&&deaths&&&5.&A&&interesting&&&B&&vital&&&C&&easy&&&D&&valuable&&&6&.A&&seldom&&B&&rarely&&&C&&merely&&&&D&&never&7.&A&trouble&&&B&&power&&C&prison&&D&&control&&&8.&A&&roughly&&&B&eventually&&&C&&deliberately&&D&&exactly&&&9.&A&&awful&&&B&&cruel&&&C&&unheatlthy&&&D&&unnecessayr&&&10.&A&still&&&B&&even&&C&&later&&&D&&somehow&&&11.&A&&nervous&&&B&&anxious&&&C&&afraid&&&D&&guilty&&&12.&A&&begging&&B&&staving&&&C&&growing&&&D&&wandering&&&&13&A&&follow&&&B&&instrude&&&C&&treat&&&D&&protect&&&14.&&A&&disgusting&&&B&confusing&&C&&unsafe&&&D&&unimportant&&&15&&&A&&predict&&B&&explan&&&C&&decide&&&D&&consider&&第二节 语法填空(共10小题 ,每小题1.5分 ,满分15分)
阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用口号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为16~25的相应位置上。&Mary&will&ever&forget&the&first&time&she&saw&him&.&He&suddenly&appeared&in&class&one&day&,__16_(wear)&sun&glasses&.&&He&walked&in&as&if&he&__17___(buy)&the&school&,And&the&word&quickly&got&around&that&he&was&from&New&Youk&City&.&For&some&reason&he&sat&beside&Mary.&Mary&felt&_____18_(please&),&because&there&were&many&empty&seats&in&the&room&.But&she&quickly&realized&that&it&wasn’t&her&&,it&&was&probably&the&fact&that&she&sat&in&__19___last&row&&.&_20__&&he&&thought&he&cloud&escape&attentiong&&by&sitting&at&the&back&,he&was&wrong&.&It&might&have&made&it&a&little&_____21____(hard)&for&everybody&because&&&it&meant&they&had&to&turn&around&,but&that&didn’t&stop&the&kids&in&the&class&.&Of&course&whenever&they&turnd&to&look&at&him&,they&had&to&look&at&&Mary&,_22__made&her&feel&liake&a&star&.&“Do&you&need&those&glasses&for&medical&reasons&?”&the&techer&asked&.The&new&boy&shook&his&head&.”Then&I’d&appreciate&it&if&you&didn’t&wear&them&in&class&.I&like&to&look&at&your&eyes&when&I’m&speaking&to&you&.”&The&new&boy&looked&at&the&teacher&__23__&a&few&seconds&and&all&the&other&students&wondered&__24__&the&boy&would&do&.Then&he&took&__25_&off&,&gave&a&big&smile&and&said&“That&is&cool&“阅读(共2节,满分50分)第一节 阅读理解(共20小题,每小题2分,满分40分)
I&have&been&consistenly&opposed&to&feeding&a&baby&regularly.As&a&doctor,&mother&and&scientist&in&child&development&I&believe&there&is&nothing&to&recommend&it,&from&the&baby’s&point&of&view.&Mothers,&doctors&and&nurse&alike&have&no&idea&of&where&a&baby’s&blood&sugar&level&lies.&All&we&know&is&that&a&low&level&is&harmful&to&brain&development&and&makes&a&baby&easily&annoyed.&In&this&state,&the&baby&is&difficult&to&calm&down&and&sleep&is&impossible.&The&baby&asks&for&attention&by&crying&and&searching&for&food&with&its&mouth.&It&is&not&just&unkind&but&also&dangerous&to&say&a&four-hourly&feeding&schedule&will&make&a&baby&satisfied.&The&first&of&the&experts&to&advocate&a&strict&clock-watching&schedule&was&Dr&Frederic&Truby&King&who&was&against&feeding&in&the&night.&I’ve&never&heard&anything&so&ridiculous.&Baby&feeding&shouldn’t&follow&a&timetable&set&by&the&mum.&What&is&important&is&feeding&a&baby&In&the&best&way,&though&it&may&cause&some&ineonvenience&in&the&first&few&weeks.&Well,&at&last&we&have&copper-bottomed&research&that&supports&demand&feeding&and&points&out&the&weaknesses&of&strictly&timed&feeding&.&The&research&finds&out&that&babies&who&are&fed&on&demand&do&better&at&school&at&age&5,&7&,&11&and&14,&than&babies&fed&according&to&the&clock.&By&the&age&of&8,&their&IQ&(智商)scores&are&four&to&five&percent&higher&than&babies&fed&by&a&rigid&timetable.&This&Research&comes&from&Oxford&and&Essex&University&using&a&sample&(样本)of&10,419&children&born&in&the&early&1990s,taking&account&of&parental&education,family&income,a&child’s&sex&and&age,the&mother’s&health&and&feeling&style.These&results&don’t&surprise&me.Feeling&according&to&schedule&runs&the&risk&of&harming&the&rapidly&growing&brain&by&taking&no&account&of&sinking&blood&sugar&levels.&&&I&hope&this&research&will&put&an&end&to&advocating&strictly&timed&baby&feeling&practices.&&&31.According&to&Paragraph&2,one&reason&why&a&baby&cries&is&that&it&feels______.&A.sick&&&B.upset&&&C.sleepy&&D.hungry&32.What&does&the&author&think&about&Dr&King?&A.He&is&strict&B.He&is&unkind&C.He&has&the&wrong&idea.&D.He&sets&a&timetable&for&mothers&33.The&word&copper-bottomed&in&Paragraph&4&is&closest&in&meaning&to&_________.&A.basic&&&B.reliable&&&C.surprising&&&&D.interesting&34.What&does&the&research&tell&us&about&feeling&a&baby&on&demand?&A.The&baby&will&sleep&well.&B.The&baby&will&have&its&brain&harmed.&C.The&baby&will&have&a&low&blood&sugar&level.&D.The&baby&will&grow&to&be&wiser&by&the&age&of&8.&35.The&author&supports&feeling&the&baby_______.&A.in&the&night&B.every&four&hours&C.whenever&it&wants&food&D.according&to&its&blood&sugar&level&I&was&blind,&but&I&was&ashamed&of&it&if&it&was&known.&I&refused&to&use&a&white&stick&and&hated&asking&for&help.&After&all,&I&was&a&tennger&girl,&and&I&couldn’t&bear&people&to&look&at&me&and&think&I&was&not&like&them.&I&must&have&benn&a&terrible&danger&on&the&roads,&Coming&across&me&wandering&through&the&traffic,&motorists&probably&would&have&to&step&rapidly&on&their&brakes.&Apart&from&that,&there&were&all&sorts&of&disasters&that&used&to&occur&on&the&way&to&and&from&work.&One&evening,&I&got&off&the&bus&about&halfway&home&where&I&had&to&change&buses,&and&as&usual&I&ran&into&something,“I’m&awfully&sorry,”I&said&and&stepped&forward&only&to&run&into&it&again.&When&it&happened&a&third&time,&I&realized&I&had&been&apologizing&to&a&lamppost.&This&was&just&one&of&the&stupid&things&that&constantly&happened&to&me.&So&I&carried&on&and&found&the&bus&stop,which&was&a&request&stop,&where&the&bus&wouldn’t&stop&unless&passengers&wanted&to&get&on&or&off.&No&one&else&was&there&and&I&had&to&try&to&guess&if&the&bus&had&arrived.&Generally&in&this&situation,&because&I&hated&showing&I&was&blind&by&asking&for&help,I&tried&to&guess&at&the&sound.Sometimes&I&would&stop&a&big&lorry&and&stand&there&feeling&stupid&as&it&drew&away.&In&the&end,&Iusually&managed&to&swallow&my&pride&and&ask&someone&at&the&stop&for&help.&But&on&this&particular&evening&no&one&joined&me&at&the&It&seemed&that&everyong&had&suddenly&decided&not&to&travel&by&bus.&Of&course&I&heard&plenty&of&buses&pass,or&I&thought&I&did.But&because&I&had&given&up&stopping&them&for&fear&of&making&a&fool&of&myself,I&let&them&all&go&by.I&stood&there&alone&for&half&an&hour&without&stopping&one.Then&I&gave&up.I&decided&to&walk&on&to&the&next&stop.&36.The&girl&refused&to&ask&for&help&because&she&thought_________.&A.she&might&be&recognized&B.asking&for&help&looked&silly&C.she&was&normal&and&independent&D.being&fond&blind&was&embarrassing&37.After&the&girl&got&off&the&bus&that&evening,she_________.&A.began&to&run&B.hit&a&person&as&usual&C.hit&a&lamppost&by&accident&D.was&caught&by&something&38.At&the&request&stop&that&evening,&the&girl___________.&A.stopped&a&big&lorry&B.stopped&the&wrong&bus&C.made&no&attempt&to&stop&the&bus&D.was&not&noticed&by&other&people&39.What&was&the&problem&with&guessing&at&the&sound&to&stop&a&bus?&A.Other&vehicles&also&atopped&there.&B.It&was&unreliable&for&making&judgments.&C.More&lorries&than&buses&responded&to&the&girl.&D.It&took&too&much&time&for&the&girl&to&catch&the&bus.&40.Finally&the&girl&decided&to&walk&to&the&next&stop,hoping__________.&A.to&find&people&there&B.to&find&more&buses&there&C.to&find&the&bus&by&herself&there&D.to&find&people&more&helpful&there&D&&Sports&account&for&a&growing&amount&of&income&made&on&the&sales&of&commercial&time&by&television&companies.Many&television&companies&have&used&sports&to&attract&viewers&from&particular&seetions&of&the&general&public,and&then&they&have&sold&audiences&to&advertisers.&&&An&attraction&of&sport&programs&for&the&major&U.S.&media&companies&is&that&events&are&often&held&on&Saturday&and&Sunday&afternoons―the&slowest&time&periods&of&the&week&for&general&television&viewing.Sport&events&arethe&most&popular&weekend&programs,especially&among&male&viewers&who&may&not&watch&much&television&at&other&times&during&the&week.&This&means&the&television&networks&are&able&to&sell&advertising&time&at&relatively&high&prices&during&what&normally&would&be&dead&time&for&programming.&&&Media&corporations&also&use&sports&to&attract&commercial&sponsors&that&might&take&their&advertising&dollars&elsewhere&if&television&stations&did&not&report&certain&sports.&The&people&in&the&advertising&departments&of&major&corporations&realize&that&sports&attract&made&viewers.&They&also&realize&that&most&business&travelers&are&men&and&that&many&men&make&family&decisions&on&the&purchases&of&computers,&cars&and&life&insurance.&&&Golf&and&tennis&are&special&cases&for&television&programming.&These&sports&attract&few&viewers,&and&the&ratings(收视率)are&unusually&low.However,&the&audience&for&these&sports&is&attractive&to&certain&advertisers.&It&is&made&up&of&people&from&the&highest&income&groups&in&the&United&States,to&certain&advertisers.&It&is&made&up&of&people&from&the&highest&income&groups&in&the&United&States,&including&many&lawyers&and&business&managers.&This&is&why&television&reporting&of&golf&and&tennis&is&sponsored&by&companies&selling&high-priced&cars.&business&and&personal&computer,&and&holiday&trips&.This&is&also&why&the&networks&&continue&to&carry&these&programs&regardless&of&low&ratings.&Advertisers&are&willing&to&pay&high&fees&to&reach&&high-income&consumers&and&those&managers&who&make&decisions&to&buy&thousands&of&“company&cars”&and&computer,&with&such&viewers,&these&programs&don’t&need&high&ratings&to&stay&on&the&air.&41.Television&sport&programs&on&weekend&afternoons&&&&&&&&&.&A.result&in&more&sport&event&&B.get&more&viewers&to&play&sports&C.make&more&people&interested&in&television&D.brirng&more&money&to&the&television&networks&42.Why&would&weekend&afternoons&become&dead&time&without&sport&programs?&A.Because&there&would&be&few&viewers&B.Because&the&advertisers&would&be&off&work&C.&Becausetlevision&programs&would&go&slowy&D.&Because&viewers&would&pay&less&for&watching&television&43.In&many&families,&men&make&decision&on&&&&&&&&&&.&A.holiday&B.sports&viewing&C.television&shopping&D.expensive&purchases&44.The&ratings&are&not&important&for&golf&and&tennis&programs&because&&&&&&&&&.&A.their&advertisers&are&carmakers&B.their&viewers&are&attracte&by&sports&C.their&advertisers&target&at&rich&people&D.their&viewers&can&afford&expensive&cars&45.What&is&the&passage&mainly&about?&A.Television&viewers&are&determined&by&male&viewers&B.Rich&viewers&contribute&most&to&television&companies&C.Sports&are&gaining&importance&in&advertising&on&television&D.Commercial&advertisers&are&the&major&sponsors&of&sport&event第二节 信息匹配(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
Ⅲ 写作 (共两节,满分40分)第一节
基础写作 (共1小题;满分15分)
  第一节&&基础写作(共1小题;满分15分)&  &&&你接受了一项写作任务,要为英语校报写一篇人物介绍。&  【写作内容】&  请根据以下信息,介绍一位传奇人物&  姓&&名:Allan&Stewart&  国&&籍:澳大利亚&  出生日期:日&  世界纪录:2006年获硕士学位时年龄最大&  学习态度:挑战自我,永远为时不晚。&  第一个学位:1936年获得&  第二个学位:医学博士&  第三个学位:80多岁时决定学习法律,2006年获得硕士学位。&  第四个学位:2012年通过网络学习获得,善于合理安排学习时间,受到老师表扬。&  *硕士学位:master’s&&&**博士:doctor&  [写作要求]&  只能用5个句子表达全部内容&  [评分标准]&  句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章连贯。&  第二节&&读写任务(共1小题;满分25分)第二节
读写任务(共1小题;满分25分)
  阅读下面短文,然后按要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。&  My&husband&received&a&letter&a&month&ago&a&young&woman&who&had&been&his&student&when&she&was&in&middle&school.&She&was&writing&because&she&wanted&to&thank&for&having&a&great&influence&in&her&life.&  In&the&letter&she&wrote,“You&were&the&teacher&who&helped&me&discover&my&talent&for&math.&Before&you&came&to&teach&us,&I&had&been&terribly&poor&at&math,&and&had&never&thought&that&I&would&be&interested&in&it.&To&my&surprise,&you&magically&showed&me&the&beauty&of&math.&I&guess&that&was&the&turning&point&of&my&attitude&towards&it.&Gradually&my&interest&in&it&began&to&grow.&Thanks&to&your&encouragement,&I&made&continuous&progress&in&math,&and&finally&made&up&my&mind&to&study&it&in&the&university.&Today&I&am&working&as&an&accountant&at&Valley&Medical&Center&in&California.&You&played&an&important&part.&Thank&you!”&  What&a&wonderful&gift&to&a&retired&teacher!&My&husband&has&received&many&letters&from&students&over&the&years.&This&one&was&special,&for&it&arrived&at&this&time&in&his&life&when&he&is&in&very&poor&health.&  [写作内容]&  1.以约30个词概括上文的主要内容。&  2.以约120个词就老师影响学生的话题谈谈你的想法,内容包括:&  (1)上文使你想起哪位对你帮助最大的老师;&  (2)举例说明该老师对你学习或成长的影响;&  (3)你怎样看待老师对学生的影响。&  [写作要求]&  1.作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子。&  2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。&  [评分标准]&  概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,语篇连贯。
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从1~15各题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。&We&all&know&that&some&things&are&obviously&right.&For&example,&it&is&right&to&be&1&to&other&people.It&is&also&right&to&look&after&the&environment.&Some&things&are&2&wrong,too.For&instance,&we&should&not&hurt&or&bully(欺负)&others,&nor&should&we&litter.&Rules&often&tell&us&what&is&right&or&wrong..&Rules&can&help&the&public&make&the&right&3,and&remain&safe.&Car&drivers&have&to&obey&traffic&regulations&that&tell&them&the&right&things&to&do&on&the&road&to&avoid&crashes.&Cyclists&who&give&signals&before&turning&or&stopping&help&prevent&4&.&If&people&follow&rules&without&taking&other&matters&into&consideration,&it&will&be&5&for&them&to&form&what&is&sometiomes&called&a&“black&and&white”&view.&For&example,&they&may&believe&that&people&should&always&tell&the&truth,&and&that&lying&is&6&acceptable.&Such&people&always&stickt&to&their&views,even&if&it&means&that&they&may&get&into&7.&Sometimes&it&may&not&be&so&easy&to&know&8&what&is&right&or&wrong.&Some&people&choose&not&to&eat&meat&because&they&believe&that&it&is&9&to&eat&animals,&but&others&argue&that&they&can&eat&meat&and&10&be&kind&to&&some&insist&that&stealing&is&always&wrong,but&others&think&that&one&does&not&need&to&feel&to&11&when&stealing&some&food&to&eat,&if&lives&in&a&really&poor&area&and&he&is&12.&Rules&help&us&live&together&in&harmony,&because&they&show&us&the&right&way&to&_13_&other&.However,some&people&argue&that&rules&may&be&__14_,&having&observed&that&rules&change&all&the&time&,&and&that&some&schools&have&some&regulations&and&other&have&different&ones&&----so&who&is&to&_15____&what&is&right&?&1&A&.kind&&&&&&&&&B&.sensitive&&&&&&&C&&fair&&&&&&&&&D.&&generous&&2&A&.equally&&&&&&B&.&slightly&&&&C&&eleraly&&&&D&&.increasingly&&3.&A&suggestiong&&&B&&conclusions&&&C&&turns&&&&&&&D&&choices&&&4.&A&accidents&&B&mistakes&&&&C&&falls&&&&D&&deaths&&&5.&A&&interesting&&&B&&vital&&&C&&easy&&&D&&valuable&&&6&.A&&seldom&&B&&rarely&&&C&&merely&&&&D&&never&7.&A&trouble&&&B&&power&&C&prison&&D&&control&&&8.&A&&roughly&&&B&eventually&&&C&&deliberately&&D&&exactly&&&9.&A&&awful&&&B&&cruel&&&C&&unheatlthy&&&D&&unnecessayr&&&10.&A&still&&&B&&even&&C&&later&&&D&&somehow&&&11.&A&&nervous&&&B&&anxious&&&C&&afraid&&&D&&guilty&&&12.&A&&begging&&B&&staving&&&C&&growing&&&D&&wandering&&&&13&A&&follow&&&B&&instrude&&&C&&treat&&&D&&protect&&&14.&&A&&disgusting&&&B&confusing&&C&&unsafe&&&D&&unimportant&&&15&&&A&&predict&&B&&explan&&&C&&decide&&&D&&consider&&
第1题:【参考答案】:
【您的答案】:空本题分数2,您的得分
& &【*答案仅供参考,如有误,您可以快速点击+/-分按钮或者手动输入分数!】试题解析:
第2题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第3题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第4题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第5题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第6题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第7题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第8题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第9题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第10题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第11题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第12题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第13题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第14题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第15题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第二节 语法填空(共10小题 ,每小题1.5分 ,满分15分)
阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用口号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为16~25的相应位置上。&Mary&will&ever&forget&the&first&time&she&saw&him&.&He&suddenly&appeared&in&class&one&day&,__16_(wear)&sun&glasses&.&&He&walked&in&as&if&he&__17___(buy)&the&school&,And&the&word&quickly&got&around&that&he&was&from&New&Youk&City&.&For&some&reason&he&sat&beside&Mary.&Mary&felt&_____18_(please&),&because&there&were&many&empty&seats&in&the&room&.But&she&quickly&realized&that&it&wasn’t&her&&,it&&was&probably&the&fact&that&she&sat&in&__19___last&row&&.&_20__&&he&&thought&he&cloud&escape&attentiong&&by&sitting&at&the&back&,he&was&wrong&.&It&might&have&made&it&a&little&_____21____(hard)&for&everybody&because&&&it&meant&they&had&to&turn&around&,but&that&didn’t&stop&the&kids&in&the&class&.&Of&course&whenever&they&turnd&to&look&at&him&,they&had&to&look&at&&Mary&,_22__made&her&feel&liake&a&star&.&“Do&you&need&those&glasses&for&medical&reasons&?”&the&techer&asked&.The&new&boy&shook&his&head&.”Then&I’d&appreciate&it&if&you&didn’t&wear&them&in&class&.I&like&to&look&at&your&eyes&when&I’m&speaking&to&you&.”&The&new&boy&looked&at&the&teacher&__23__&a&few&seconds&and&all&the&other&students&wondered&__24__&the&boy&would&do&.Then&he&took&__25_&off&,&gave&a&big&smile&and&said&“That&is&cool&“
第16题:【参考答案】:
【您的答案】:空本题分数1.5,您的得分
试题解析:
第17题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第18题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第19题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第20题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第21题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第22题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第23题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第24题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第25题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
阅读(共2节,满分50分)第一节 阅读理解(共20小题,每小题2分,满分40分)
I&have&been&consistenly&opposed&to&feeding&a&baby&regularly.As&a&doctor,&mother&and&scientist&in&child&development&I&believe&there&is&nothing&to&recommend&it,&from&the&baby’s&point&of&view.&Mothers,&doctors&and&nurse&alike&have&no&idea&of&where&a&baby’s&blood&sugar&level&lies.&All&we&know&is&that&a&low&level&is&harmful&to&brain&development&and&makes&a&baby&easily&annoyed.&In&this&state,&the&baby&is&difficult&to&calm&down&and&sleep&is&impossible.&The&baby&asks&for&attention&by&crying&and&searching&for&food&with&its&mouth.&It&is&not&just&unkind&but&also&dangerous&to&say&a&four-hourly&feeding&schedule&will&make&a&baby&satisfied.&The&first&of&the&experts&to&advocate&a&strict&clock-watching&schedule&was&Dr&Frederic&Truby&King&who&was&against&feeding&in&the&night.&I’ve&never&heard&anything&so&ridiculous.&Baby&feeding&shouldn’t&follow&a&timetable&set&by&the&mum.&What&is&important&is&feeding&a&baby&In&the&best&way,&though&it&may&cause&some&ineonvenience&in&the&first&few&weeks.&Well,&at&last&we&have&copper-bottomed&research&that&supports&demand&feeding&and&points&out&the&weaknesses&of&strictly&timed&feeding&.&The&research&finds&out&that&babies&who&are&fed&on&demand&do&better&at&school&at&age&5,&7&,&11&and&14,&than&babies&fed&according&to&the&clock.&By&the&age&of&8,&their&IQ&(智商)scores&are&four&to&five&percent&higher&than&babies&fed&by&a&rigid&timetable.&This&Research&comes&from&Oxford&and&Essex&University&using&a&sample&(样本)of&10,419&children&born&in&the&early&1990s,taking&account&of&parental&education,family&income,a&child’s&sex&and&age,the&mother’s&health&and&feeling&style.These&results&don’t&surprise&me.Feeling&according&to&schedule&runs&the&risk&of&harming&the&rapidly&growing&brain&by&taking&no&account&of&sinking&blood&sugar&levels.&&&I&hope&this&research&will&put&an&end&to&advocating&strictly&timed&baby&feeling&practices.&&&31.According&to&Paragraph&2,one&reason&why&a&baby&cries&is&that&it&feels______.&A.sick&&&B.upset&&&C.sleepy&&D.hungry&32.What&does&the&author&think&about&Dr&King?&A.He&is&strict&B.He&is&unkind&C.He&has&the&wrong&idea.&D.He&sets&a&timetable&for&mothers&33.The&word&copper-bottomed&in&Paragraph&4&is&closest&in&meaning&to&_________.&A.basic&&&B.reliable&&&C.surprising&&&&D.interesting&34.What&does&the&research&tell&us&about&feeling&a&baby&on&demand?&A.The&baby&will&sleep&well.&B.The&baby&will&have&its&brain&harmed.&C.The&baby&will&have&a&low&blood&sugar&level.&D.The&baby&will&grow&to&be&wiser&by&the&age&of&8.&35.The&author&supports&feeling&the&baby_______.&A.in&the&night&B.every&four&hours&C.whenever&it&wants&food&D.according&to&its&blood&sugar&level&I&was&blind,&but&I&was&ashamed&of&it&if&it&was&known.&I&refused&to&use&a&white&stick&and&hated&asking&for&help.&After&all,&I&was&a&tennger&girl,&and&I&couldn’t&bear&people&to&look&at&me&and&think&I&was&not&like&them.&I&must&have&benn&a&terrible&danger&on&the&roads,&Coming&across&me&wandering&through&the&traffic,&motorists&probably&would&have&to&step&rapidly&on&their&brakes.&Apart&from&that,&there&were&all&sorts&of&disasters&that&used&to&occur&on&the&way&to&and&from&work.&One&evening,&I&got&off&the&bus&about&halfway&home&where&I&had&to&change&buses,&and&as&usual&I&ran&into&something,“I’m&awfully&sorry,”I&said&and&stepped&forward&only&to&run&into&it&again.&When&it&happened&a&third&time,&I&realized&I&had&been&apologizing&to&a&lamppost.&This&was&just&one&of&the&stupid&things&that&constantly&happened&to&me.&So&I&carried&on&and&found&the&bus&stop,which&was&a&request&stop,&where&the&bus&wouldn’t&stop&unless&passengers&wanted&to&get&on&or&off.&No&one&else&was&there&and&I&had&to&try&to&guess&if&the&bus&had&arrived.&Generally&in&this&situation,&because&I&hated&showing&I&was&blind&by&asking&for&help,I&tried&to&guess&at&the&sound.Sometimes&I&would&stop&a&big&lorry&and&stand&there&feeling&stupid&as&it&drew&away.&In&the&end,&Iusually&managed&to&swallow&my&pride&and&ask&someone&at&the&stop&for&help.&But&on&this&particular&evening&no&one&joined&me&at&the&It&seemed&that&everyong&had&suddenly&decided&not&to&travel&by&bus.&Of&course&I&heard&plenty&of&buses&pass,or&I&thought&I&did.But&because&I&had&given&up&stopping&them&for&fear&of&making&a&fool&of&myself,I&let&them&all&go&by.I&stood&there&alone&for&half&an&hour&without&stopping&one.Then&I&gave&up.I&decided&to&walk&on&to&the&next&stop.&36.The&girl&refused&to&ask&for&help&because&she&thought_________.&A.she&might&be&recognized&B.asking&for&help&looked&silly&C.she&was&normal&and&independent&D.being&fond&blind&was&embarrassing&37.After&the&girl&got&off&the&bus&that&evening,she_________.&A.began&to&run&B.hit&a&person&as&usual&C.hit&a&lamppost&by&accident&D.was&caught&by&something&38.At&the&request&stop&that&evening,&the&girl___________.&A.stopped&a&big&lorry&B.stopped&the&wrong&bus&C.made&no&attempt&to&stop&the&bus&D.was&not&noticed&by&other&people&39.What&was&the&problem&with&guessing&at&the&sound&to&stop&a&bus?&A.Other&vehicles&also&atopped&there.&B.It&was&unreliable&for&making&judgments.&C.More&lorries&than&buses&responded&to&the&girl.&D.It&took&too&much&time&for&the&girl&to&catch&the&bus.&40.Finally&the&girl&decided&to&walk&to&the&next&stop,hoping__________.&A.to&find&people&there&B.to&find&more&buses&there&C.to&find&the&bus&by&herself&there&D.to&find&people&more&helpful&there&D&&Sports&account&for&a&growing&amount&of&income&made&on&the&sales&of&commercial&time&by&television&companies.Many&television&companies&have&used&sports&to&attract&viewers&from&particular&seetions&of&the&general&public,and&then&they&have&sold&audiences&to&advertisers.&&&An&attraction&of&sport&programs&for&the&major&U.S.&media&companies&is&that&events&are&often&held&on&Saturday&and&Sunday&afternoons―the&slowest&time&periods&of&the&week&for&general&television&viewing.Sport&events&arethe&most&popular&weekend&programs,especially&among&male&viewers&who&may&not&watch&much&television&at&other&times&during&the&week.&This&means&the&television&networks&are&able&to&sell&advertising&time&at&relatively&high&prices&during&what&normally&would&be&dead&time&for&programming.&&&Media&corporations&also&use&sports&to&attract&commercial&sponsors&that&might&take&their&advertising&dollars&elsewhere&if&television&stations&did&not&report&certain&sports.&The&people&in&the&advertising&departments&of&major&corporations&realize&that&sports&attract&made&viewers.&They&also&realize&that&most&business&travelers&are&men&and&that&many&men&make&family&decisions&on&the&purchases&of&computers,&cars&and&life&insurance.&&&Golf&and&tennis&are&special&cases&for&television&programming.&These&sports&attract&few&viewers,&and&the&ratings(收视率)are&unusually&low.However,&the&audience&for&these&sports&is&attractive&to&certain&advertisers.&It&is&made&up&of&people&from&the&highest&income&groups&in&the&United&States,to&certain&advertisers.&It&is&made&up&of&people&from&the&highest&income&groups&in&the&United&States,&including&many&lawyers&and&business&managers.&This&is&why&television&reporting&of&golf&and&tennis&is&sponsored&by&companies&selling&high-priced&cars.&business&and&personal&computer,&and&holiday&trips&.This&is&also&why&the&networks&&continue&to&carry&these&programs&regardless&of&low&ratings.&Advertisers&are&willing&to&pay&high&fees&to&reach&&high-income&consumers&and&those&managers&who&make&decisions&to&buy&thousands&of&“company&cars”&and&computer,&with&such&viewers,&these&programs&don’t&need&high&ratings&to&stay&on&the&air.&41.Television&sport&programs&on&weekend&afternoons&&&&&&&&&.&A.result&in&more&sport&event&&B.get&more&viewers&to&play&sports&C.make&more&people&interested&in&television&D.brirng&more&money&to&the&television&networks&42.Why&would&weekend&afternoons&become&dead&time&without&sport&programs?&A.Because&there&would&be&few&viewers&B.Because&the&advertisers&would&be&off&work&C.&Becausetlevision&programs&would&go&slowy&D.&Because&viewers&would&pay&less&for&watching&television&43.In&many&families,&men&make&decision&on&&&&&&&&&&.&A.holiday&B.sports&viewing&C.television&shopping&D.expensive&purchases&44.The&ratings&are&not&important&for&golf&and&tennis&programs&because&&&&&&&&&.&A.their&advertisers&are&carmakers&B.their&viewers&are&attracte&by&sports&C.their&advertisers&target&at&rich&people&D.their&viewers&can&afford&expensive&cars&45.What&is&the&passage&mainly&about?&A.Television&viewers&are&determined&by&male&viewers&B.Rich&viewers&contribute&most&to&television&companies&C.Sports&are&gaining&importance&in&advertising&on&television&D.Commercial&advertisers&are&the&major&sponsors&of&sport&event
第26题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第27题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第28题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第29题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第30题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第31题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第32题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第33题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第34题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第35题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第36题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第37题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第38题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第39题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第40题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第41题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第42题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第43题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第44题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第45题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第二节 信息匹配(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
第46题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第47题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第48题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第49题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
第50题:【参考答案】:
试题解析:
Ⅲ 写作 (共两节,满分40分)第一节
基础写作 (共1小题;满分15分)
  第一节&&基础写作(共1小题;满分15分)&  &&&你接受了一项写作任务,要为英语校报写一篇人物介绍。&  【写作内容】&  请根据以下信息,介绍一位传奇人物&  姓&&名:Allan&Stewart&  国&&籍:澳大利亚&  出生日期:日&  世界纪录:2006年获硕士学位时年龄最大&  学习态度:挑战自我,永远为时不晚。&  第一个学位:1936年获得&  第二个学位:医学博士&  第三个学位:80多岁时决定学习法律,2006年获得硕士学位。&  第四个学位:2012年通过网络学习获得,善于合理安排学习时间,受到老师表扬。&  *硕士学位:master’s&&&**博士:doctor&  [写作要求]&  只能用5个句子表达全部内容&  [评分标准]&  句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章连贯。&  第二节&&读写任务(共1小题;满分25分)
第51题:【参考答案】:
【您的答案】:空本题分数15,您的得分
试题解析:
读写任务(共1小题;满分25分)
  阅读下面短文,然后按要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。&  My&husband&received&a&letter&a&month&ago&a&young&woman&who&had&been&his&student&when&she&was&in&middle&school.&She&was&writing&because&she&wanted&to&thank&for&having&a&great&influence&in&her&life.&  In&the&letter&she&wrote,“You&were&the&teacher&who&helped&me&discover&my&talent&for&math.&Before&you&came&to&teach&us,&I&had&been&terribly&poor&at&math,&and&had&never&thought&that&I&would&be&interested&in&it.&To&my&surprise,&you&magically&showed&me&the&beauty&of&math.&I&guess&that&was&the&turning&point&of&my&attitude&towards&it.&Gradually&my&interest&in&it&began&to&grow.&Thanks&to&your&encouragement,&I&made&continuous&progress&in&math,&and&finally&made&up&my&mind&to&study&it&in&the&university.&Today&I&am&working&as&an&accountant&at&Valley&Medical&Center&in&California.&You&played&an&important&part.&Thank&you!”&  What&a&wonderful&gift&to&a&retired&teacher!&My&husband&has&received&many&letters&from&students&over&the&years.&This&one&was&special,&for&it&arrived&at&this&time&in&his&life&when&he&is&in&very&poor&health.&  [写作内容]&  1.以约30个词概括上文的主要内容。&  2.以约120个词就老师影响学生的话题谈谈你的想法,内容包括:&  (1)上文使你想起哪位对你帮助最大的老师;&  (2)举例说明该老师对你学习或成长的影响;&  (3)你怎样看待老师对学生的影响。&  [写作要求]&  1.作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子。&  2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。&  [评分标准]&  概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,语篇连贯。
第52题:【参考答案】:
【您的答案】:空本题分数25,您的得分
试题解析:
&&&(0/10)(0/20)(0/5)(0/1)(0/1)
未做答已做答}

我要回帖

更多关于 陕西高考各题得分 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信