中南大学现代远程远程教育纸质作业(选做),是只要做一部分么?

您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
中南大学网络教育平台英语(中)纸质作业答案.doc14页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
People thank each other everywhere in England all the time When people buy something in a shop customer and shop assistant in most cases thank each other two times or more In Germany it would be unusual to hear more than one thank you each in such a conversation British students thank their lecturers when leaving the room English employers thank their employees for doing their jobs as opposed to Germans who would normally think that paying their workers money is already enough
Another thing I noticed was that English people seldom criticize others Even when I was working and mistakes were pointed out to me my employers explained several times that none of their words were meant as criticism I feel that by avoiding criticism English people are making an effort to make others feel comfortable This also showed in other ways British men still open doors for women and British men are more likely to treat women for a meal than German men However I do need to point out here that this applies to English men a bit more than it would to Scottish men
Talking about differences between the English and the Scottish I have found that Scottish people are a lot more like Germans as to politeness They are more direct and Scottish men especially are known for being very bad-tempered sometimes Scottish dialect even has a special word for this crabbit Those crabbit Scottish men can be a little bit intense but at least no one can blame them for pretending to be polite when they dont feel like it
This brings me back to English people and the other side of their politeness coin One word that easily springs to mind here is artificial As enjoyable as it is to interact with friendly people it has often made me wonder what the English really think In fact this confused me throughout my stay in their country As everyone seemed to like me I found it hard to understand who was really my friend and who was just being polite I also wonder whether this whole politeness thing is actuall
正在加载中,请稍后...中南大学远程教育平台_软件工程作业(题与答案整理好)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
11页2下载券10页免费11页免费84页免费20页免费 12页免费6页免费9页免费9页免费59页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢9页免费11页免费23页1下载券9页免费9页1下载券
中南大学远程教育平台_软件工程作业(题与答案整理好)|w​o​r​d​ ​名​ 071102​3
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢中南大学管理学基础作业参考答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
网络教育辅导员1741184.1浏览总量总评分
评价文档:
&购买后可评价
6页¥8.0025页¥10.0024页¥10.0034页¥10.0035页¥10.00 25页¥10.009页¥10.009页¥10.009页¥10.004页¥8.00
您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。
中南大学管理学基础作业参考答案中​南​大​学​纸​质​作​业​参​考​答​案
试读已结束,如果需要继续阅读或下载,敬请购买
阅读会员打折优惠价:8.00元&&&&
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢豆丁精品文档: 中南大学管理学基础 中南大学行政管理学 管理学作业 管理学基础作..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
中南远程管理学原理纸质作业
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 中南大学远程教育 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信