What icss importantt when applying for a job in a foreign country Language needed Salary Free accommoda

2012年普通高校招生考试湖北a卷英语(word)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2012年普通高校招生考试湖北a卷英语(word)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢学年浙江宁波宁海县东片九年级上学期9月月考英语试卷(解析版)_满分5_满分网
当前位置: >
> 试卷信息
学年浙江宁波宁海县东片九年级上学期9月月考英语试卷(解析版)
一、完形填空
1. 难度:困难
完形填空It was my first day at school and I felt nervous and afraid . I went to all my classes alone . I felt like
cared. I listened to all the lessons and patiently waited for the lunch break . Then finally the bell rang and it was time to talk and have
.While waiting
, I met a new friend who wore a headscarf. We got along
, and I was so happy when she said , “ Sit with us at our table .” She pointed to the one next to the door . I agreed, and took my
and was about to walk with her
the floor, when suddenly I felt someone
me . “ Hey, I saw you on the bus ,” said a tall girl in a long skirt. “ I see you wear a Jewish necklace. You
sit with us .”At that moment I
and , to my surprise , I found that it was like the nations of the world : the Spanish only sat with the Spanish , the Americans were only with the
, the Russians were always with the Russians , and
would the Arabs and the Jews sit together .It was then that I saw the
why so many wars begin . Everyone stayed with other people of________ background . The lunchroom was like a map of the world . Why was everyone so blind ?So I
this girl, and returned to the first girl. They were all very friendly. That day I_________ a bridge between two worlds when I sat with those who were different from me .1.A. everyone
D. someone2.A. fun
B. trouble
D. rest3.A. on line
B. in line
C. in classroom
D. in rain4.A. good
D. badly5.A. book
C. picture
D. drink6.A. to
D. across7.A. calling
B. noticing
D. touching8.A. looked around
B. look up
C. look into
D. Look after9.A. Chinese
B American
C. Russians
D. the Spanish10.A. once
B sometimes
D. never11.A. reason
D. duty12.A. different
B. the opposite
C. the same
D. closed13.A. refused
B. followed
C. listened to
D. fought against14.A. walked
D. broke 
二、阅读理解
2. 难度:中等
Many of us don’t pay attention to the importance of eye care. It’s said that if you take care of your body, then you can be healthy. That is why our eyes should be given a lot of care. Natural eye care should be put in a number one place.There are several causes leading to poor eyesight like not enough food, gene(基因) and aging(年龄增长). Televisions, computers and reading are also the causes of having poor eyesight.If you happen to work in front of the computer, it is best to take a rest every once in a while. Something dirty can cause redness and they will make you feel uncomfortable. It is bad for your eyes, too. If this happens, the best way is to clean your eyes by using cold water. You must also try your best to protect your eyes from harmful thing. For example, sunglasses are not just fashion but they can also serve as a great way to protect your eyesight from UV rays.Eating healthy foods will do good to your eyesight. Remember that vitamins(维生素) A、C and E are good for eyes. Try to eat food groups that have these vitamins. And you should do eye exercises because exercise protects your eyesight, too. If a person exercises regularly(规律地) and eats the right kind of food, his eyes will stay in good condition for a long time.All above are natural ways of eye care that help us keep healthy eyes. Being happy all the time can be helpful to a person’s eyesight, too. In a word, eye care is very important, no matter how old a person is.1.All the following causes can lead to bad eyesight except _________.A. age
B. heightC. reading
D. computer2.What do the under words “UV rays” mean?A. 沙土
D. 超声波3.Which is the best title of the passage?A. Ways of Eye CareB. Ways of Eye ExercisesC. Way of Being HappyD. Way of Being Healthy 
3. 难度:中等
 The 2014 FIFA World Cup, the twentieth World Cup football match, will be held in Brazil from June 12th, 2014 to July 13th, 2014. Thirty-two teams from different countries will bring us sixty-four wonderful games during the World Cup. This is the second time the World Cup is held in this country and the fifth in South America. Thousands of football fans are looking forward to watching the games.A Bite of China(舌尖上的中国), a mouth-watering documentary TV program featuring delicious Chinese food, has interested a large number of people. The program has become very popular since it was shown on TV. The documentary provides not only Chinese delicious food but also the relations between people and food. “We made this documentary with our respect and love for food. I hope it will help people learn more about Chinese food as well as Chinese culture.” said the director Mr. Chen.Lu Jialei, a school girl from Hangzhou, China, won the championship of the first Chinese Character Dictation Contest, which made her become famous overnight. Lu is a hard-working girl and always comes top at school. “I like reading and I’m crazy about learning Chinese characters. I enjoy the contest and hope more and more people become interested in learning Chinese characters.” said Lu Jialei after winning the contest.1.How long will the 2014 FIFA World Cup last?A. About a week.
B. About two weeks.C. About a month.
D. About two months.2. What kind of TV program is A Bite of China?A. A comedy.
B. A documentary.C. A thriller.
D. An action movie.3.Which is NOT true according to the articles?A. Lu Jialei always gets good grades at school.B. The World Cup has been held in South America twice.C. Many people like watching the TV program A Bite of China.D. Lu Jialei hopes more people can take much interest in Chinese characters.4. Where may the articles probably come from?A. A story book.
B. A science report.C. A sports magazine.
D. The Internet.。 
4. 难度:中等
 Tired of Working in Your Own Country?With over 20 years of experience,we are the leader in the field of teaching foreign languages.We now have positions open in Osaka,Japan,starting in September / October 2014 for instructors of English,German,Spanish and French.We use the latest technology in small classes of up to 3 students.Accommodation(住宿) will be ready before you leave.Applicants (申请者) will teach their first language only.Excellent teacher training programs.If you are young with a university degree and are willing to experience different cultures,apply now.Experience in teaching is an advantage but not particularly required (需要).Knowledge of the Japanese language is not necessary but good English skills and practical computer knowledge are basic requirements.Apply with C.V.(个人履历)and send letters to : NOVA France,Mr Sampy(IHT3/2)34,Bd.Haussmann,750009 Paris,FranceFax:Or visit our website : www.teadyp.comThe manager is waiting to meet and talk with successful applicants in Paris in June and July.根据材料内容选出最佳选项。1. Where are the teachers needed to teach?A.In France.
B.In Japan.C.In Germany.
D.In England.2. What is a must if the applicants want to be accepted?A.Experience of teaching.B.Experience of staying abroad.C.Knowledge of practical computer.D.Knowledge of the Japanese language.3. Which of the following about the applicants' working conditions is NOT true?A.They teach in very small classes.B.They get well trained for their job.C.They teach their native languages.D.They have to find places to live in.4.What is a possible way of applying for the job?A.Visiting the website.B.Sending letters to Japan.C.Talking with the manager.D.Handing in C.V.in September. 
5. 难度:中等
We have to agree that brushing teeth day after day can be a bit of pain. What’s even worse is trying to get much water to rinse(冲洗) out the toothpaste. Not only is it difficult, but also a waste of water. Of course, you could use a rinsing cup, but that has to be cleaned all the time. Now, a design company has finally invented an interesting invention called Rinser to help you do it.A company in New York recently invented a toothbrush. It looks very much like a common one expect one thing. That is when you pour water on the handle, it magically sprouts(涌向) straight into your mouth. It makes rinsing an easy thing and a lot of fun.The brush is designed such that its handle(把手) has a hollowed(空的) out part. This part collects tap water and directs it to a tiny spout(喷口). All the users have to do, is aim the tap onto the spout and the toothbrush will offer you water as much as possible.This kind of cool toothbrush won’t be used until November, 2012. Although it is convenient, it is a little expensive. Each one can cost $22 if you order it from the design company. Once it is sold in stores, the price will rise up to $34.99. If you are interested in this cool toothbrush, ask your mum or dad to get one for you!1.What can Rinser do according to the passage?A. It can save time when you brush your teeth.B. It can help you rinse the toothpaste.C. It can help wash your face.2. What does Rinser look like ?A. It looks like a common toothbrush.B. It looks like a tap.C. It is too heavy.3. What does Paragraph 3 mainly tell us?A. It mainly tells us what Rinser looks like.B. It mainly tells us when we can use Rinser.C. It mainly tells us how Rinser offers you water.4.When will people start to use Rinser according to the passage?A. In December 2012.B. In November 2012.C. In November 2013. 
三、单词拼写
6. 难度:中等
本题是一篇短文,根据短文内容和所给中文提示,写出空白处各单词的正确形式。每空限填一词。Susie and I are good
1. (朋友) and we study in the same school but
2.(不同的) classes. We usually go
3. (家) together after school, unless I have my volleyball practice. Both of
4. (我们) have many
5. (爱好) in common. We enjoy swimming, reading and
6. (听) to music. On Saturdays, we will go for a walk in the park or go to the library.Last Sunday we
7.(去) to a famous concert at the Victoria Concert Hall. Two girls sat
8. (在…后面) us. They began to talk
9.(大声地) when the concert started. Even we could not hear the music clearly. The old man beside us turned around and looked at them angrily. They stopped talking after that. Anyway I enjoyed
10. (我自己) a lot. 
7. 难度:中等
根据句意及所给提示完成句子1.Jim’s
(prounce) is poor. We can’t understand him.2.M
the new words is a good way to improve our English.3.My grandfather has been
(死亡) for several years, I miss him a lot.4.Because of his talent in piano, all of the students a
him.5.Linda’s father is a boss. He often goes out to other countries on b
8. 难度:中等
请用适当的词完成下面的短文,并把所缺单词填写在答题卡指定的位置上。每个空只能填写一个形式正确、意义相符的单词。I am Jackie Lee, an American Chinese. Let me tell you about my grandfather's life story.My grandfather was
1. in 1932 and grew up in a poor village in Fujian, China. At the age of 14, he first heard ofAmerica. It was said to be the land of gold and poor people could easily become
2. there.So, my grandfather came to America. "I had thought it was easy to
3. money in America," he told me. "But when I
4. in Los Angeles, I realized it was not true. I couldn't find a good job because I spoke little English. I wanted to go to a language school to learn English,
5.I couldn't afford it. Later, I worked in a small
6., serving the guests, cleaning up the tables, washing the dishes and sweeping the floors. I was such
7.helpful and honest worker that my boss was pleased with me. I was popular with my workmates,
8.. Life became easier and in the end I entered an evening school to learn English."My grandfather kept working hard , and finally made
9. dream come true. Things do not come easily in life. That is what I have learned
10.my grandfather.  
四、补充句子
9. 难度:中等
任务型阅读阅读下列文章,文中有五处空白,文后方框中有五个句子,请把它们分别放回到文中原来的位置上,使文章完整、连贯。Everyone feels tired at one time or another. The office worker feels tired after a hard day at work. The sportsman feels tired after hours of physical training.1. The explanation is that when you exercise a muscle in your body over and over again, something known as fatigue toxins (疲劳毒素) is produced. The blood system then carries these toxins throughout the body. In the end, not only does that muscle feel tired but the whole body feels tired as well.2. Sleeping is one of the best ways to fully recharge (使恢复精力) your tired body. Most importantly, the damage caused by tired muscles is slowly being repaired when we sleep.3.
Another way to get over fatigue is by doing some activities that you enjoy. For example, after a hard day’s work, the office worker may want to go for a relaxing walk. After a long tiring day at school, the student prefers jogging to resting at home.4. When your body is tired, one way of curing tiredness is by improving the body’s blood circulation.5. When we take part in an activity, our blood circulation is improved.A. When you are tired, the best thing to do is to get plenty of rest.B. In the end, we would become more refreshed.C. Why do people get tired?D. Nevertheless, sleeping is not the only way to get our bodies rested.E. This way of getting rid of tiredness does work. 
五、书面表达
10. 难度:中等
书面表达假设你是李华,到英国学习、生活了两个月。在英国期间,你住在大卫(David)家中。请用英语给他写一封感谢信,内容要点如下:表达谢意感谢大卫及其家人对你的悉心照顾。难忘的事大卫很耐心地帮助你学习英语;大卫带你去游览了伦敦;大卫的母亲在你生病时送你去医院,给你做好吃的食物。学习收获提高了英语水平,更多地了解了英国的文化。发出邀请邀请大卫及其家人到你家作客。你会……注意:1.信件要包含所给的内容要点,其中最后一个要点用2-3句话作适当发挥;2.词数80个左右,信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数;3.信中不得出现真实的人名与校名。参考词汇:culture(文化) , invite…to…,take…to…,take care of…\look after…,Dear David,    
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
【创新设计-课堂讲义】学年高中英语(外研版必修二)课时作业:Module 2 单元检测卷(二) .doc13页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:60 &&
【创新设计-课堂讲义】学年高中英语(外研版必修二)课时作业:Module 2 单元检测卷(二)
你可能关注的文档:
··········
······
单元检测 二
第一部分 听力 共两节,满分30分
第一节 共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1.What does the woman probably do at a dancing party?
A.Watch others dancing.
B.Dance with others.
C.Dance by herself.
2.What’s the man’s idea about the music record?
A.Refuse it.
B.Accept it.
C.Send it to others.
3.What are the speakers going to do?
A.Join a party.
B.Go to a concert.
C.Talk about music.
4.Why didn’t the woman enjoy the party?
A.She didn’t have the chance of seeing Eric.
B.She didn’t like to dance with Eric.
C.She wasn’t invited to dance with Eric.
5.What are the two speakers talking about?
A.Driving in England.
B.How to drive a car.
C.A traffic accident.
第二节 共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第6段材料,回答第6至8题。
6.What time does the fast train leave?
A.At 9∶13.  B.At 9∶30.  C.At 9∶20.
7.Which platform does the fast train leave from?
A.Platform No.2.
B.Platform No.3.
C.Platform No.4.
8.How long will the journey take?
A.Less than 2 hours.
B.Less than 3 hours.
C.More than 3 hours.
听第7段材料,回答第9至11题。
9.What kind of cakes did the customer take?
A.Chinese rice cakes.
B.French cakes.
C.American cakes.
10.What’s inside these cakes?
A.Nothing.
B.Bean jam.
C.Peanut jam.
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多关于 applying 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。