初中完形“it's just puppy milllove”中疑问

- Touhou Little Reimu
Today I'd like to present to you: Touhou - Little Reimu
For those of you unfamiliar with the Touhou universe, I've included a short primer below.
This is a movie made from a series of 8 manga-style Touhou videos that tell the (unofficial) backstory of Reimu when she was young. It is by far the most amazing Touhou story I've personally come across, and every care was taken to make sure the resulting translation and typesetting matches the spirit of the original.
Since these were released over the course of several months on Nico, they do come with credits, but don't skip them because they contain story bits. I've taken all the videos and stitched them together to form a more or less cohesive movie a little under 2 hours long. You might initially be put off by the non-animation and the pacing of the story but I hope you can watch through to the end - it will be worth it, I promise.
So whether you're a longstanding Touhou fan or completely new to the series, I humbly offer this Mazui release for your enjoyment.
Brief Touhou primer
Touhou refers to a series of 2D . The Touhou universe has hundreds of characters, each with their own backstories and personalities, and has grown off the strength of the doujin community to become probably the largest fan-made universe there is. This movie is one such work.
Characters in Little Reimu
Hakurei ReimuThe miko (shrine maiden) of Hakurei Shrine, which overlooks the border between the real world and Gensoukyou, the spirit realm. She is one of the main characters in the Touhou games.
Kirisame MarisaThe second main character of Touhou and Reimu's friend. A magician who tends to get involved in whatever trouble Reimu runs into.
RumiaThe youkai (spirit) of darkness. Eats humans.
Yakumo YukariThe youkai of boundaries. Possibly the oldest and most powerful youkai in Gensoukyou. Her ability allows her to move around by breaking the boundaries of space.
Kazami YuukaA very powerful youkai who loves flowers. She does not hesitate to attack anyone who threatens her garden.
??This story is called Little Reimu, so this must be...?
Comments (194)LizThere are official manga series that are considered canon. And some fanbooks.
Other than that, nothing.AnonymousThis is such a great and happy comedy.AnonymousThis surprise is so much better than I was expecting!
Once again, Mazui proves to be one of the few good groups remaining.DmonHiroI just... have something in my eye... that's all...FredilocYes!! Thanks for helping to bring Touhou to a wider audience! And thanks for all the effort put into this!macxxx007AWESOME!
Thanks so much for the episode!
Have a great night and weekend!MangakaninaruCan't thank you more than enough for this release. :) Really, thank you!!! This is real awesome!AerialsI played cherry blossom and the one where Youmu and Yuyuko (imperishable night?), and the stories were pretty interesting but the game is pretty tough for me so I never really got into it unfortunately :( I know it's awesome nonetheless :) and I have more images of touhou characters than I can count.AerialsOoopsies, I forgot to say, THANKS MAZUI!KakumeiGreat release... I cried 30mins straight to the end... So much emotions...AirHOLY SHIT MAZUI!
THIS IS AWESOME! THANK YOU FOR SUBBING THIS!d13 v0n t0t3nThanks for the subs guys! :DElestiaI cried manly tears.Wererat42That got way too dark at the end compared to the very lighthearted beginning.AIt's good to see fansub group subbing touhou.
How about subbing this next: /watch?v=6qIHdhbiCN0AnonymousThanks for subbing this !
This story is just good..biiThis is really good!kanotono half-ghost sword-gardener? &_&
in any case, this release is a pleasant suprise. Thanks!k_the_stingy@Frediloc:&Yes!! Thanks for helping to bring Touhou to a wider audience! And thanks for all the effort put into this!&
Lawl it's not like Touhou is already well spread, isn't it?AnonymousThank you so much for doing this, I cannot express how thankful I am to have come across this... I've never felt like this since Clannad, no, even more.. The story was absolutely fantastic, while extremely touching at the same time.ResoI crey'd. Hard.
The last time I crey'd this hard was Anohana, and Grave of the Fireflies before that. So very heartwrenching.
@Wererat42: I think it's great that it transitioned like that. Precisely because it was so lighthearted in the beginning, the darker ending hit you that much more hard.Cosmic MindWow, this is so awesome!!! Love you Mazui. anonymousGod damn it Mazui, not this again.
I don't think my heart could take it for a second time. ;_;SutaiTouhou sucks sryPrometheusZeroThank You Mazui for doing this. I haven't even watched it yet but I'm thanking you all the same for your hard work.
Also, I second the guy abouve who suggested you look at the 7th M-1 Grand Prix if you have any spare time!Azn4lifeThanks so much for the release Mazui! Mackes@Sutai that doesn't mean u have to comment about it.... -_-
anyways thanks for the releaseH_BStatus on Gokicha 02?OscarYukkuri shiteitte ne~ChaozCloudOh god. The tears won't stop flowing. What is this?T99Just checking around for new releases and all of a sudden....TOUHOU
Mazui I love you ^_^asdfgWhy is it raining in my room?anonOh god I cried so hard.BronyLast time I cried was when I read My Little Dashie. Manly tears...ArmoredGUYCant... stop... crying... T_Tdestimuch appreciated
thank youModheshIndeed. I cried manly tears...moreanonLast time I felt like this was Clannad.
Thank you for this.GhomWas epic thanks for the share!KyanVery nice! And so funny XD
May I ask, what font was used for the text bubbles?endarkwolfthank you so much,, this is so awesome!!
i can't stop crying...MukyuuNow I kind of want to marathon all the games. But no time...
Thanks for your hard work!xtenkenxare you guys going to sub the sequel?
AnotherAnonThank you very much for subbing this. Really, thank you.microgamer2vs2Basically Yotsuba& Touhou from what I've seen so far. Will finish the rest later.narshe_delvarMazui + Touhou (danmakufu) = pure win.
Didn't even know something like this existed. To think you guys keep surprising me like this. I love it. IT_GuyI went through half a tissue box blowing my nose and wiping my face. Thanks Mazui, that was an experience.NCWhen it's finished will you be doing the second part to this series? (Yes for those that don't know there IS a second part, which is Touhou Reireimu (東方霊々夢). As noted above it is unfinished.)RoScOThis was awesome.
Thanks for putting this together.Ulrezaj@A We did the 3rd Grand Prix so it's certainly not out of the question!
@ Kyan Wild Words
@xtenkenx If we do, it'll be after they're done. I don't like releasing half finished things with long wait times.
Thanks for all the feedback everyone. Touhou is kind of a fringe thing for a fansubbing group to do, so it's good to see that our efforts didn't go to waste. This won't be the last Touhou work we do, so look forward to more!SeixasMust not cry ...T_TsleepdeprivedWhat the fuck, I'm sweating from my eyes...anonymousIm..not crying...EvizerateManly tears comrades... manly tears...anonymousAs usual, a million thanks =)anonymousPlease, PLEASE do the sequel!XenoperiThe ending made me sad... T_T, I got sweat
in my eyes and they turned red.anonymousThis was pretty awesome, thanks for subbing this.
Such a big range of emotions evoked, and as others have mentioned darn I need a tissue. T_TDark_Sage& Touhou
& fringe
Oh Ulre~MiMust... not... cry! :'(
Thank you for the release, looking forward to the sequel once it is finished!anongoddamnit mazui, why do you have to made me cry like a babyJerlThis is the most incredible thing I have seen in years.
There's so much I want to say, but if I were to try to say it all, it would turn into a full-length essay.
So, I'll just say this:
Thank you, Mazui.
If it weren't for you, I would have never found this.
Thank you.anonI remember these have been translated on youtube for a long time already, so how about working on a continuation?
/watch?v=_rm-kJIwUNE
/watch?v=aYkil9B1Ry0
/watch?v=xABXYAsKHnY
/watch?v=ZOGuCzmrB3Y
/watch?v=gVrAbeoklDImeThanks Mazui. It is really a worthy release.
If you would. There are still M-1 Grand Prix series waiting (Again, if you don't mind)narshe_delvarI thought people were being a lil too emotional...until I started crying big girly man-tears towards the last 25 minutes.
All of you guys at Mazui...seriously outdid yourself. That was amazing.
Also the Grand Prix are hilarious. Loved the first one you put up, too. ;o *'members watching it years ago* 8)xtenkenxso the second series Reireimu is not done yet? (saw it on nico but didn't watch them all so i didn't know it was unfinished) Thanks for the info, and now i wait... as for touhou m-1 grandprix if those get subbed i will be really happy but that show is a ROYAL pain in the butt to sub and translate (i started on the 4th one but gave up halfway cuz it was toooooo long)
Thanks mazui for all your hard work!!MrEmperorVery few things get me to cry, but this is one of them. Thanks for subbing this, I would never have seen it otherwise. Whatever they did to make those last happy moments so bittersweet, I don't know.LizI know is the sequel, but I don't know if some chapters are already translated, I really love the story!NCSAfter the bright and happy beginning, I would've never expected anything like what happened at the end. It was obvious things wouldn't stay like this forever and things would chance, but not like this. So, so sad.
Thank you guys so much for translating.NaikyouThanks a lot for translating this. It has been really enjoyable and just got me into loving the Touhou-universe more and more with each second. NoctantisThe Touhou fandom never ceases to amaze me. Just keeps making more amazing backstories for characters that basically have none. Even though I knew to expect tragedy to top off the cutesy stuff, it still got me. ;-; Do things at your own pace, guys, but an eventual release of the sequel when it's finished in this same style would be greatly appreciated. :D Thank you for bringing this little gem to my attention.PivcoIs the bgm that plays from 1:23:05 to 1:25:41 remake of Eirin's theme?iheacrnDAMMIT I WILL FULLY ANIMATE THIS ONE IN THE FUTURE CERTAINLY, LIKE A FULL-FLEDGED HIGH PRODUCTION ANIME OR EVEN ANIME MOVIE. CERTAINLY.VanFinally took time to watch it.
Thank you very much.ResoAny chance you'll do Reireimu as well?BoBaChaYeah. Touhou Little Reimu is like the prequel to Reireimu. Reireimu has its own conflict, and continues the story of TLR. I think it's very much worth your time to sub... once it all comes out.GhentIs there a songlist for this?
some good bgm in there.SerfiusPretty sure every episode ends with the BGM being credited - I think they're all touhou remixes.BakaWow this... It's really amazing how almost all real life situations can rarely bring me to such a trance. I cannot describe in words how much emotions that this video has evoked me.I really have nothing to say, this is truly a pure masterpiece. This is the kind of video that would make me, myself experience how scary it would be, to live a lonely, and false life. Yet ironically, it shows what is &true happiness&. I am really breaking down into tears, both mentally and physically.
My rating is a : ⑨ayeravenThanks for translating this gem. Your efforts has not gone unnoticed by many.angelouI love the costume,the pictures, the Reimu
! I hope there will be more pictures to share with us. Nice jobangelouI love the costume,the pictures, the Reimu
! I hope there will be more pictures to share with us. Nice jobfansi want all soundtrack from little reimuAzn4lifeHidden gem indeed. Please do Osana Reireimu when it's finished!WassaaaaHi! I wonder if you'd give me permission to translate this into spanishSukimaOnnathese a i did not gel all of them...
ed3 /watch?v=xw6dysfNhaE
ed4 Kraster - 願い星、帰り道 (please search it because i can't find it on youtube...)
ed7 /watch?v=mfNLl92gEpw
epilogue /watch?v=E_fLdBnW2AUSukimaOnna*get
tarouThank you for translating this and letting the rest of us understand it. Thank you, Mazui.
I couldn't hold back the tears watching it. By the end I felt a b_;anonymousThank you so much for subbing!
I can't count how many times I've watched this.
Will you be subbing the sequel as well?? LoktharCan you translate Touhou Reireimu 6? ^^
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/smUlrezajWork has begun on Reireimu.KagerouI can't wait to see the episode 6, i know i need to prepare my feels... and maybie a box of tissues.... and also... (Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled)
SPOIL
SPOIL
SPOIL
SPOIL
SPOIL
Rumia is gonna see the previous Miko again... in another world... and she looks different... i know Rumia is happy to see her again this is where i stopped watching the video and wait for the subbed version
SPOIL END
SPOIL END
SPOIL END
SPOIL END
SPOIL END
But anyway i can't wait to see your translation :DmattLSvG79 johnhmCIjn hornyAnVTMg johnPfcLmr freemanWhat sort of work do you do? /index.php?start=13 generic zithromax cheap
The Vatican spokesman the Rev. Federico Lombardi said Thursday that the U.S. ordinariate had asked the Vatican for such leeway after getting requests from baptized Catholics who had fallen away from the church but wanted to rejoin it via the new Anglican structure to receive First Communion and other sacraments. MishelI hate shopping http://www.dublindesign.org/jobs retail cost topamax
Federally-operated healthcare exchanges in 36 states will go live at 8 a.m. (1200 GMT). Among the 14 states that will open their own exchanges, New York, Colorado, Oregon and some other states running their own exchanges plan to open at 8 a.m. local time, while others may open as early as midnight. RichardI'm not interested in football http://weimar.org/great-research-papers/ writing an academic essay
He said that the Financial Ombudsman Service receives two million calls of complaint each year and, once PPI related correspondence is removed, &a goodly proportion relate to insurers&. LucasWhat sort of music do you like? /artpages/disertation.html online services for writing services
After being challenged about the comments by a reporter afterwards, Mr Bloom - who has previously described some Ukip women members as &sh*t& - said &everybody laughed&. ZoeI'm interested in this position http://www.optimum.ie/momentum/prism purchase albenza
&We want U.S. products to be bought and sold in export markets all over the world ... If we fail to confirm Fred Hochberg for a second term as chairman of the Export-Import Bank, businesses across the United States will lose a key tool in job creation,& Cantwell said. MariahWould you like a receipt? http://www.optimum.ie/momentum/prism buy albendazole for animals
Even Rihanna is acknowledging that a wild night out was a little much. 'Woke up repenting! Feeling like a sinner,' the singer tweeted after posting raunchy photos from a night on the town. Did we mention she was hanging out with strippers? ChristianRecorded Delivery http://www.erif.pl/oferty/ buy minoxidil 5 online in india
Online insurance exchanges opened on October 1 under the law, often called &Obamacare,& to offer health insurance plans to millions of uninsured Americans. But many people have failed to make it through the system despite repeated tries. SarahCould you tell me the dialing code for ? http://www.pitshangerbooks.co.uk/schools.html order wellbutrin sr
Yet that's just that type of distortion, one designed to wound U.S. legitimacy that Manning sought and achieved. His guilty verdict in most of the 21 charges against him and resulting potential 138 years in prison, fits the crime. johnguSarahCould you please repeat that? http://www.cornwallfoodanddrink.co.uk/help-me-write-a-narrative-essay/ english help online
Khawaja did not try to delay England with bat alone, his collision with Swann, as he scampered to make his ground following a quick single, knocked Swann over, hurting his back. The discomfort was enough for him to vacate his perch at second slip and for Cook to bring Root on in his place. But Root can bowl a bit and he had Clarke caught at leg slip and Khawaja caught in the gully off successive overs. MadisonI work for myself /blog/?p=how-much-does-it-cost-to-make-a-business-plan help with acadimic research $10
CHICAGO ??? The Giants haven???t won a game in 2013, and their last four losses haven???t even been close. Their running game is nonexistent, their franchise quarterback can???t stop throwing the ball to the other team, and their defense ??? considered a bright spot ??? has given up the fifth-most yards per game in the NFL. EvelynJonny was here http://www.missoulabutterflyhouse.org/faqs/ get zoloft prescription online
&The shortage of space may be one of those things which is creeping up on us without people realising it. I think it's an important thing for government and local government to take seriously because of the significance for people. We need to mark the milestones in our life and where and how we do that is important. AlexanderI'm only getting an answering machine /club-location zyban canada price
You want to keep prosecuting baseball for not doing enough in the past, have at it. But no sport ever made a bigger and more important statement than Major League Baseball did with Rodriguez, who appealed his suspension, and the other 12 guys ??? and their union ??? who accepted the sanctions handed down to them Monday by Commissioner Bud Selig. JocelynOne moment, please http://weimar.edu/college-essay-help-in-nj/ essay writing generator
BART is hopeful that the unions will continue working under the terms of their old contract to ensure they keep getting paid and trains remain running. But unions have not shown much willingness to do so, saying they want to respect the contract deadline. VictoriaA book of First Class stamps /artpages/essay-papers-done-online.html paper college 24/7
While WISE remains offline for the moment, there has been a request from the Obama administration to make funding available to switch it back on again. NASA currently has a near-Earth budget of $20 million for the 2014 fiscal year, and the plan is double that as part of long-term detection strategy. TrinityWill I be paid weekly or monthly? http://barbicantheatre.co.uk/workshops/ buspar 15mg price
Britain's WPP had been rumored as a possible buyer, given that it often deals with sports sponsors and rights owners. Sorrell also worked with McCormack at IMG early in his career and is also a director of Formula One motor racing. KylieIs it convenient to talk at the moment? /investment/ cipralex 10mg 28 tablet
RIO DE JANEIRO, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Brazil's oil and naturalgas output rose for the second time in three months in August asnew output from giant offshore fields barely outpaced declinesfrom the depletion of older areas and maintenance, oil industrywatchdog ANP said on Tuesday. AngelI've lost my bank card /personal-essays-for-scholarships/ assignment writing services
&The threat remains real and serious,& the official told ABC News. &We've seen nothing to indicate that it's over??? [And] even if there are tactical victories, the strategic intent [to attack] will still be there.& MishelI'd like some euros .br/intervencoes-realizadas/ desyrel for insomnia
In the singles chart, Avicii's continued success denied OneDirection's &Best Song Ever& the top slot, depriving the boyband of what would have been their fourth number one single. Thenew track had to settle for number two instead. JenniferI'm a trainee
http://redesaudedapopulacaonegra.org/participe cymbalta canada no prescription
Cooperman's and Soros's filings follow a post on Twitter bybillionaire activist investor Carl Icahn yesterday that he hadtaken a &large position& in Apple and that the company is&extremely undervalued.& ThomasOther amount http://www.cafsowrag4development.org/writing-college-essays/ buy dissertation online
???Given the importance and strength of our technology, and the evolving industry and competitive landscape, we believe that now is the right time to explore strategic alternatives,??? said Timothy Dattels, a BlackBerry board member who will chair the new committee. AydenSorry, you must have the wrong number /cheapest-essay-writers/ best freelance content writing websites
Goldsmith, of Abingdon, Va., attended UVA on a Jefferson Scholarship, reserved for the school's top students, and spent her free time volunteering at a food bank and her church youth group, according to her obituary. ChaseWill I get travelling expenses? /accessibility/ Purchase Acticin
The Kearsarge, which carries 6 AV-8B Harriers, 10-12 V-22 Ospreys and helicopters, played a key role in the 2011 strikes on Libya. Two Ospreys launched from the ship helped rescue a downed F-15 pilot during that operation. HaleyI've got a part-time job https://www.wesearchtogether.org/about.php can i order diflucan online
The goals of the 2011 revolution have not come even close to being met. The socioeconomic and regional disparities in income and opportunities have in fact grown, contrary to expectations. Between
and , poverty increased from 16.7 percent to 25.2 percent. In the year after the January 2011 revolution, economic growth fell to 2 percent — a startling drop from its 7 percent rate before the revolution. KatelynWhat line of work are you in? /buysildalis/ buy sildalis
Tulowitzki, after all, is guaranteed $134 million over the next seven years, including a $4 million buyout for a 2021 option year, and he has been injury-prone during his career, so he???s not worth acquiring at any cost. NevaehI'm training to be an engineer http://ziplinegear.biz/psychology-research-paper-writing-services/ essay homework online
As the owner of The Boston Globe, he will try to turn around a newspaper that ??? like many other major metro dailies ??? is shedding staff, subscribers and advertisers as it makes the transition into the Internet age. SebastianI don't like pubs /blog/?p=professional-assignment-writers best common app essays
The variable costs of generation, which exclude capitalcosts and are consistent with a fully depreciated power plant,are about 60 euros per MWh for gas, 36 euros for coal, 25 eurosfor lignite and 5 euros for nuclear, according to the utilitiesteam at investment bank Credit Suisse, reporting in their&Utilities Big Book& in July. KatherineGloomy tales /artpages/how-to-write-my-essay.html homework help ilc
&I saw a pushchair and I rushed in to look for the baby but it wasn&t there the train carriage seemed empty. Then at the end of carriage in a corner I found a little child curled up in the arms of his mother. They were both dead.& TrinitySorry, I'm busy at the moment /daily-top-five-stocks/ cost of actos
He then calculated his share target based on 16 times enterprise value divided by revenue or 80 times enterprise value divided by EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization). TimothyI didn't go to university /innovation albendazole albenza
Sales at U.S. retailers, including Costco Wholesale Corp, and L Brands Inc, the company that runsVictoria's Secret, suggest that overall U.S. consumer spendingis improving while discretionary spending may remain underpressure. CarterHow do you spell that? http://www.cafsowrag4development.org/write-my-assignments-for-hdip-assignment/ essay writings
Data Elite is backed by some big Silicon Valley names. Theyinclude former Facebook executive Chamath Palihapitya's fund,Social C Palantir founder Joe Lonsdale's fund,Formation8; angel investor Ron C former Amazon executiveAnand R and venture firm Andreessen Horowitz. AdamHave you seen any good films recently? http://ziplinegear.biz/essay-assignment-writing/ buy a college paper for chea
Asked whether OPEC members will discuss a change inproduction targets in December, Al-Shahristani said: &The worldis satisfied with current OPEC production. We don't see anyreason to change the production target.& eblannedI've been cut off /corporate-info/ cost amoxicillin without insurance cvs
&He's never been shy about that,& Armistead said. &He wanted to support the party. He wanted to make a difference, and do whatever it takes to help the party achieve its goal. It didn't take him long to get on the radar. He never hesitated, whatever we asked him to do.& MiaDo you play any instruments? http://www./vendors/ Ampicillin 500 Mg
The Jets stand alone on the New York sports stage. Now let???s see if they can hang out there for a while or if they will come tumbling down into the world of the Same Old Jets by losing Sunday to the winless Steelers. EmilyA law firm /artpages/assignment-help-melbourne.html write research papers for money
Syria's ethnic Kurdish minority has faced decades of discrimination and marginalisation under Assad rule, with Syrian Kurds staging their own anti-government protests after the Syria conflict began in March 2011. EvanWhat do you study? /best-way-to-write-a-college-essay/ business assignment
Some contractors may continue to operate if their job is deemed critical to safeguarding life or property, or if their work is funded with money from a previous budget. But because of recent across-the-board spending cuts known as the sequester, many contractors have been waiting for money to kick in at the start of the new fiscal year starting Oct. 1. HannahVery Good Site /why-regular-exercise-promotes-your-well-being/ buy cheap arcoxia
Regulators say 1,200 investors lost paper returns of more than 380 million New Zealand dollars ($296 million) in the scheme. Ser}

我要回帖

更多关于 puppy mill 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信