求首歌:有一句是you treat me like ashinee strangerr i feel alone(不确定是不是alone)前面是男的唱,后来女的

||||||||||||
||||||||||||
您的位置:&&&&&&&&& 正文
Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child 我有时觉得自己像一个没有母亲的孩子
  Introduction
  All immigrants feel a sense of loss. They are separated from all that they grew up with and become strangers in a strange land. This alienation was particularly acute for& those& immigrants& who& came& to America& as slaves. The harsh lives they lived are a part of America's history. Unfortunately this is nothing new in the world. Minorities everywhere are often the targets& of discrimination based on skin, color and religion. Even after several generations, many Black Americans don't quite feel comfortable with the American dream. From the experiences of Black Americans came a new perspective found in soul searching Spiritual Music, the Blues and Jazz.
  While the average modern Black American may enjoy a higher& standard of education and living than the average citizen of Great Britain, the road to this success has not been an easy one. This old Black Spiritual, reflects a universal human hope for stability. Can you remember when your mother held you close? You knew she loved you.
  Eddy Arnold, was born Richard Edward Arnold on May 15,1918. Both of Eddy's parents loved music and when he was a baby, they began to carefully teach this excellent family tradition to him. He went on to record hundreds of songs over the last seventy years.
  Eddy has had many hit songs and was also the first Country Music singer to perform at the prestigious Carnegie Hall. His melliflous baritone voice, friendly attitude and warm smile have won him fans around the world.
  Sometimes I& Feel Like a Motherless Child
  Vocal: Eddy Arnold
  Music: Traditional
  Sometimes I feel like a motherless child;
  A long way from home,
  A long way from home.
  Always wondering,
  Sometimes I feel like my life's not worthwhile;
  A long way from home,
  A long way& from home,
  A long way from home.
  [参考译文]
  我有时觉得自己像一个没有母亲的孩子
  我有时觉得自己像一个没有母亲的孩子;
  我有时觉得自己像一个没有母亲的孩子;
  我有时觉得自己像一个没有母亲的孩子;
  远离家乡,
  远离家乡。
  总是想知道我的根在哪里。
  我有时觉得我的生活不值得;
  我有时觉得我的生活不值得;
  我有时觉得我的生活不值得;
  远离家乡,
  远离家乡,
  远离家乡。
  [语言点解析]
  1.Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child.
  从前,许多黑人奴隶觉得自己像没有母亲的孩子或者像空中飘零的羽毛――无根,无家。在这片陌生的土地上,艰难地繁衍生息。
  2.Feel like
  1)feel as if one is (something& or someone)觉得好像是(某物或某人)
  例如:I felt like an& idiot when I answered wrong. 我答错了问题,觉得自己像个白痴。
  2)feel like something 摸起来像
  例如:My yellow blanket feels like a big marshmallow. 我的黄毛毯摸起来像一个大果汁软糖。
  3)want (something or doing something);想要(某物或做某事)
  be in& the mood for:(指人)欲;想要
  例如:Do you feel like eggs? 你想要鸡蛋吗?
  I feel like being alone right now. 此刻我想自己单独呆一会儿。
  I don't feel like studying& tonight. 今晚我不想学习。
  3.Always wondering =I am always wondering where I belong.
著名职称英语辅导专家,十余年职称英语教学实践&&
资深学位英语辅导专家,深谙命题方向及重点、难点&&
北京大学博士,知名高校教师,雅思权威辅导专家&&
雅思加大美音比例,VOA成为最佳教材!
  1、凡本网注明 &来源:外语教育网&的所有作品,版权均属外语教育网所有,未经本网授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明&来源:外语教育网&。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
  2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
  3、联系方式
  编辑信箱:
  电话:010-1求一首歌名,女生唱的很轻快,歌词就记得I feel like dancing …I feel so happy._百度知道那一句歌词_CCtalk-爱微帮
&& &&& 那一句歌词
点击上方“CCtalk”可以订阅哦成都从昨晚开始就在下雨,下到今天,交通都快瘫痪了!雨天特别适合听歌,今天不妨就应景分享点那些令人回味的歌词,也顺带推荐一些歌听英文篇Nobody knows me I’m coldWalk down this road all aloneIt’s no one’s fault but my ownIt’s the path I’ve chosen to go---Space Bound, EminemYears go byWill I still be waitingFor somebody else to understand?--Silent All These Years, Tori Amos (推荐孙燕姿版本)Cause when you showed me myself I became someone elseBut I was caught in between all you wish for and all you need--In the Sun, Joseph ArthurCause they say:home is where your heart is set in stoneIs where you go when you're aloneIs where you go to rest your bonesIt's not just where you lay your headIt's not just where you make your bedHome...home...--Home, Gabrielle AplinI was born sick, BUT I LOVE IT.The only heaven I’ll be sent tois when I’m alone with you-Take Me To Church, HozierOh, nowhere left to goAre we getting closer? Closer?No, all we know is &No&Nights are getting colder, colderHey, tears all fall the sameWe all feel the rainWe can't change...-- Outlaws of Love, Adam LambertTold myself that you were right for meBut felt so lonely in your companyI don’t even need your lovebut you treat me like a strangerand that feels so rough— Somebody Tat I Ued To KnowCause from the start to the endno matter what I pretendThe journey is more important than the end or the startAnd what it meant to me willeventually be a memory of a timewhen I tried so hard--Enth E Nd, Linkin Park feat. Kutmasta Kurt, Motion Man (In the End Remix版本,推荐)She’s a maneater, make you buy cars,make you cut cards,make you fall real hard in love-- Maneater, Nelly FurtadoFirst I was afraid, I was petrifiedKept thinking I could never live without you by my sideBut then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrongAnd I grew strong and I learned how to get along--I Will Survive, Aretha FranklinIt takes a lot to know a manit takes a lot tounderstandthe warrior, the sagethe little boy in rageit takes alot to know a womana lot to understand what’s hummingthe honeybee, thestingthe little girl with wingsit takes a lot to give,to ask forhelp, to be yourselfto know and love what you…--It takes a lot to know a man,Damien RiceI just wanna liveDon't really care about the things that they sayDon't really care about what happens to me-- I just Wanna Live, GOOD CHARLOTTEHope is a four–letter wordMake that money, watch it burnOld, but I'm not that oldYoung, but I'm not that boldI don't think the world is soldI'm just doing what we're told I feel something so wrong doing the right thing--Counting Stars, One Republic中文篇我没有好的信仰脑子有绮丽幻想在生命歌里将一无所有我不害怕人生何其短但是我恐惧一切终必要成空时光的河悠悠的唱告别了今天仍不知忏悔--路口,陈升(推荐张悬版)关于往后的话 也不是比较五花八门宿命也缤纷的事--讨人厌的字,张悬亲疏 真假 你我 哪样量度赏面 撑腰 接济 兑现承诺炒股 供楼 世界 过份凉薄伸出 手板 眨眼的我想你帮人人负债 轻轻松松的欠下人情巨债嘻嘻哈哈花光信用何其愉快位位手执一副牌 靠友谊之光放大--碌卡,陈奕迅人人亲近我无人争夺我无人关怀是谁大平卖亲和平凡像我路过十个似我情敌实在太多人人鼓励我无人倾慕我常常激励别人尽情热恋事后遗下我像毒咒无人爱我别吓我--好人,侧田我怕死 你可不可以暂时别要睡陪着我 让我可以不靠安眠药进睡但如果 但如果说下去 亦无非逼你壹句话 如今跟某位同居我的天 你可不可以暂时让我睡忘掉爱 尚有多少工作失眠亦有罪但如果 但如果怨下去 或者 傻得我通宵找谁接下去-- 假如让我说下去,杨千嬅三月的烟雨 飘摇的南方 你坐在你空空的米店 你一手拿着苹果 一手拿着命运 在寻找你自己的香
窗外的人们 匆匆忙忙 把眼光丢在潮湿的路上 你的舞步 划过空空的房间 时光就变成了烟--米店,李志来年陌生的是昨日最亲的某某--最佳损友,陈奕迅春天该很好,你若尚在场。能同途偶遇在这星球上,燃亮飘渺人生,我多么够运。--春夏秋冬,张国荣我知道 那些夏天就像青春一样回不来代替梦想的也只能是勉为其难我知道 吹过的牛逼也会随青春一笑了之让我困在城市里纪念你-- 安和桥,宋冬野口是心非你深情的承诺 都随着西风飘渺远走痴人梦话我钟情的倚托 就像枯萎凋零的花朵星火燎原我热情的眼眸 曾点亮最灿烂的天空晴天霹雳你绝情的放手 在我最需要你的时候于是爱恨交错人消瘦 怕是怕这些苦没来由于是悲欢起落人静默 等一等这些伤会自由--口是心非,张雨生其实下雨天我一般听的都是Eminem的Stan,这一首歌歌词打出来今天就不用推送了这么多了,或者打一篇陈奕迅的张悬的,也不用编辑地那么辛苦了,哈哈。闹歌荒,如果你也有喜欢的歌愿意分享,欢迎你留言给我。
点击展开全文
包罗万象,英语学习,留学生活,考试资讯,电影,音乐,名人访谈....
您的【关注和订阅】是作者不断前行的动力
本站文章来自网友的提交收录,如需删除可进入
删除,或发送邮件到 bang@ 联系我们,
(C)2014&&版权所有&&&|&&&
京ICP备号-2&&&&京公网安备34歌词:i always feel alone_百度知道有一首歌的歌词是you are my heart,you are my everything,when i feel so alone好像是TOKIO HOTEL,求歌名
初瓷萌妹TLE
这首歌不是Tokio Hotel的 只是他们一个视频里的插曲 Thousand foot kruth组合的my home
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 shinee stranger 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信