英语口语高手的,高手帮帮忙

英语完形填空题1请高手帮帮忙As a physician who travels quite a lot,I spend a lot of time on planes listening for that dreaded “Is there a doctor on board?” announcement.I’ve been 1 only once – for a woman who had merely fainted.But the 2 made me quite curious about how 3 this kind of thing happens I wondered what I would do if 4 with a real midair medical emergency-with out access 5 a hospital staff and the usual emergency equipment.So 6 the New England Journal of Medicine last week 7 a study about in –flight medical events.I read it 8 interest.The study estimated that there are a (n) 9 of 30 in-flight medical emergencies on U.S.flights every day.Most of them are not 10 ;fainting and dizziness are the most frequent complaints.11 13% of them –roughly four a day – are serious enough to 12 a pilot to change course.The most common of the serious emergencies 13 heart trouble strokes,and difficulty breathing.Let’s face it:plane rides are 14 .For starters,cabin pressures at high altitudes are set at roughly 15 they would be if you lived at 5,000 to 8,000 feet above sea level.Most people can tolerate these pressures pretty 16 ,but passengers with heart disease 17 experience chest pains as result of the reduced amount of oxygen flowing through their blood.18 common in-flight problem is deep venous thrombosis – the so-called economy class syndrome (综合症).19 happens,don’t panic.Things are getting better on the in-flight-emergency front.Thanks to more recent legislation,flights with at 20 one attendant are starting to install emergency medical kits to treat heart attacks.1 A.called B.rmed D.surveyed2 A.accident B.condition c.incident D.disaster3 A.soon B.long C.many D.often4 A.confronted B.treated C.identified D.provided5A.for B.to C.by D.through6A.before B.since C.when D.while7A.collected B.conducted C.discovered D.published8A.by B.of C.with D.in9A.amount B.average C.sum D.number10A.significant B.mon D.serious11A.For B.On C.But D.So12A.require B.inspire C.mand13A.include B.confine C.imply D.contain14A.enjoyable B.stimulating C.tedious D.stressful15 A.who B.what C.which D.that16A.harshly B.reluctantly C.easily D.casually17A.ought to B.may C.used to D.need18A.Any B.One C.Other D.Another19A.Whatever B.Whichever C.Whenever D.Wherever 20A.most B.worst C.least D.best7d 14d 19a
大杂锅00180
(A)1 A. called B. addressed C. Informed D. surveyed (C)2 A. accident B. condition c. incident D. disaster (D)3 A. soon B. long C. many D. often (A)4 A. confronted B. treated C. identified D. provided (B)5A. for B. to C. by D. through (C)6A. before B. since C. when D. while (B)7A. collected B. conducted C. discovered D. published (C)8A. by B. of C. with D. in (B)9A. amount B. average C. sum D. number (D)10A. significant B. heavy C. common D. serious (C)11A. For B. On C. But D. So (A)12A. require B. inspire C. engage D. command (A)13A. include B. confine C. imply D. contain (C)14A. enjoyable B. stimulating C. tedious D. stressful (B)15 A. who B. what C. which D. that (C)16A. harshly B. reluctantly C. easily D. casually (B)17A. ought to B. may C. used to D. need (D)18A. Any B. One C. Other D. Another (C)19A. Whatever B. Whichever C. Whenever D. Wherever (C)20A. most B. worst C. least D. best应该是这样的...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
ACDAB CBCBD CAACB CBDCC
全写c一定不会全错
1.A call有召唤、召集之意。在飞机上有人生病了,就要call a doctor。其他几个选项,address指“称呼某人”,inform是“告诉”的意思,而survey则指“调查”,都不符合文意。  2.C 此题考查词汇和上下文理解。飞机上有人突然晕倒是一件突发事件,incident指“事件...
扫描下载二维码哪位英语高手帮帮忙吧,是一个产品说明书的翻译。。。_百度知道
哪位英语高手帮帮忙吧,是一个产品说明书的翻译。。。
供电电压,屏幕右下角的符号不突起。采用中文提示符,按两次“-/
红绿双色LED光柱条,并且灯光模式为“自动灯光”(灯光模式的转换请阅读本说明第3条):1,翻译一下,使用户一目了然. 备用控制开关. 水族箱控制器的面板和继电器控制板的连接处的线缆接头。3、第五次按“菜单”键; 功耗,否则会造成控制器损毁的后果。1;&#61548,启动加热棒。例如; 温度测量准确度。这个功能只有在“自动灯光”的模式下有效,用“灯光1”按键和“灯光2”按键分别手动控制第一路灯光和第二路灯光的开启和关闭,比如氧气泵等,水温的控制上限为设定值:5A操作说明,再按两次就选择两一种灯光控制模式. 手动灯光和自动灯光转换,备用开关启动时:±0; 温度测量范围,退出设置状态:水温设定的数值为25℃. 手动灯光控制;&#61548,到了晚上21点,就点亮哪个字符;
采用高级液晶显示器:<8W:将第一路灯光的开启时间设定为8,关闭加热棒,便于用户加装水族箱标准配置以外的设备,下限为设定值减2℃。2。用减数键修改关闭时间;&#61548。这个备用开关是预留给使用者的,第一路灯光会自动开启。7;自动”键选择灯光控制模式、第四次按“菜单”键:在正常显示状态;&#61548,可以操作按键,修改范围.4.0℃~33。如需解锁:)水族控制器说明书功能说明:在没有任何按键操作后10秒,屏幕下面的“备用”字符闪烁:18℃~40℃. 温度控制,第一路灯光就自动关闭,屏幕右下角的按键符号突起,屏幕上的时钟和“时钟设定”符号同时闪烁;&#61548,进入第一路灯光的启动和关闭时间的设置状态,按“备用”键启动或关闭备用控制开关,50HZ,开始加温,按两次“+&#47:AC220V±10%、实用,修改范围:0~24,保存所有的设置参数.2条:请阅读本说明书第1,循环水泵启动时,将关闭时间设定为21; 中文按键,进入温度控制点的设置状态.5℃:在正常显示并且按键没有锁定的状态下、按一下“菜单”键,再次插接时要严格按照拔出是的排列放下插接:1,屏幕上的“灯泡”符号上有光芒闪烁、灯光控制模式为“手动东光”并且按键没有锁定的状态下,屏幕下方的“叶轮”图标转动,修改和应用方法同1,那么每天上午的8点.1,用加数键修改小时,用加数键和减数键修改数值.4条、高档。灯光开启时,按“循环”键启动或关闭循环水泵,进入设置实时时钟的状态(继续按“菜单”即可直接进入下一项参数设置):0:请阅读本说明书第1,进入第二路灯光的启动和关闭时间的设置状态,屏幕上的水温设定数字和“水温设定”符号同时闪烁.2,更方便用户操作.9℃:&#61548:在正常显示并且按键没有锁定的状态下. 解锁:0~24,修改范围. 循环水泵控制;&#61548、第三次按“菜单”键,屏幕上的“手动灯光”符号和“自动灯光”符号随触动按键而变化,用减数键修改分钟.5。6:0. 参数设置。例如:18,就是实际温度低于23℃时,更加美观,水温达到25℃时; 屏幕内容丰富.0℃~99. 自动灯光控制; 继电器接点容量,请记好拔出前的线缆排列方向;解锁”键。1。4,选择哪个模式:在正常显示并且按键没有锁定的状态下。8。1。1,屏幕上的第二路灯光开关时间和“灯光定时”符号同时闪烁,随温度变化,更增强了动感效果; 温度控制范围,停止加温,如果使用者因特殊需要拔出的话.3.2条相同,按键自动上锁,屏幕上的第一路灯光开关时间和“灯光定时”符号同时闪烁; 温度显示分辨率、第二次按“菜单”键。9.1℃帮帮忙,用加数键修改开启时间。5.9℃;&#61548
提问者采纳
press the key ” “ cycle starts or shuts down the circulating pump: in the normal displayAquarium Controller specificationThe functional specification.For example, and a key pressIn formulation of Chinese button.9.1, has further strengthened dynamic effect.1, the lights will automatically open all the way at night Blackjack.3, will close time setting is 21, signs with adding several key modifications on time.2, modify the range: 18: Please read this guide section 1; 8W formulation: 0 ~ 24. the temperature control: in the normal display status: formulation of AC220V ± 10%: 0. manual on lighting and light conversions, press the key ” “ standby to activate or deactivate an alternate control switch. the circulating pump control, save all the Setup key to exit the setup status: 5AInstructions. manually light control, screen the first time and all the way light switch timing ” “ lights flicker, if you are using as a result of special needs pull-out.4. autPower consumption, or may cause damage to the consequences of the controller, and you'Supply voltage, choose which mode and lThe scope of Sep.2, and a key press is not locked.5 ° c, lighting control mode is manually ” and “ keystroke to Toko is not locked, then press Select two twice a lighting control mode. the parameter settings, the second time you press the menu key ” “.0 ° c ~ 99, the on-screen symbol bulb ” “re right arrow and numerical keys to subtract.1.5,unlock keys, and a key pressLogo displayed temperature display resolution, stop, ” “ to enter the set state temperature control points, when you want to again docking in strict accordance with the arrangement of pull-out is put aside the docking: 0 ~ 24, the on-screen ” “ manually lights automatically symbols and “ ” symbols with light touches keystrokes, and you&#39: Please read this guide section 1, the screen the following alternate ” “ characters flicker: formulation of ±0: automatically dRed and green, minute by modifying the keys to subtract. an alternate control switches, 50 Hz, the fourth time yoCapacity, not you can manipulate the button, the water temperature setting on the screen numbers and water temperature setting ” “ signs with Flash.This standby switch is reserved for use by the user of the retro-Aquarium device other than a standard configuration.0 ° c ~ 33.3: 0: the relay contact, start them to start.4. in the absence of any unlock, corner of the screen button symbol, press key automatically locked, then the 8 o&#39: key press after 10 seconds.Use the shutdown time unreduced keys modified: the lights all the way to treat the first time is set to 8, press ” “-&#47, proceed to the second road lighting startup and shutdown time set the State, the fifth time you press a key ” “ menu, modify the scope of the modified.This feature is available only if the automatic lighting ” “ mode is valid: numerical water temperature setting is 25 ° c.9 ° c temperature upper and lower limits for set value that is set value minus 2 ° c. ” icon8:1.1, the water temperature of 25 ° c, is the actual temperature is below 23 ° c.2.2.7;Temperature measurement accuracy, please make a note of good unplug the cable arranged before, the second on the screen the way light switch time and timing ” “ lights flashing signs.For example: &lt, two-color LED bargraph with temperature changes: in the normal display. the Aquarium Controller panels and relay control board link cable connectors, lights all the way into the startup and shutdown time set status, start circulating pump, and the light mode is automatic lighting ” “ (light mode conversion please read section 3 of this description), ” “ access to set the status of the real time clock (continue pressing ” “ menu to go directly to the next parameter setting), press ” “ +&#47.1.5, corner of the screen, the on-screen clock ” and “ clock set signs with Flash.1 ° c.LLogo displayed screen rich, modify, more convenient user actions, and apply the same approach in section 1, close them,Logo displayed temperature measurement range, practical,automatic keys to select the light control mode.6.If you want to unlock:1, the first light is automatically turned off all the way.The use of Chinese prompt that allows a user at a glance: 18 ° c ~ 40 ° c.9 °re right key to modify the hour, standby switch to start.4, the screen at the bottom of the impeller rotating “. temperature control, press the menu key, ” “ light 1 used key-press ” and “ light 2 buttons manual control section during the whole journey lights and the second road opening and closing of the lights, the third time you press the menu key ” “:We use advanced liquid crystal display, more beautiful, top-grade
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Aquarium Controller specification
The functional specification:
We use advanced liquid crystal display, more beautiful, top-
Red and green, two-color LED bargraph with temperature changes, has further strengt
Logo displayed screen rich, practical.The use of Chinese prompt that allow
In formulation of Chinese button, more con
Logo displayed temperature measurement range: 0.0 ° c ~ 99.9 °
Temperature measurement accuracy: formulation of ±0.5 °
Logo displayed temperature display resolution: 0.1 °
The scope of Sep. temperature control: 18 ° c ~ 40 °
Supply vol...
你没看见,上边右上角写着翻译两个字吗?你可以用翻译来译成你想要的语言!!!!!!!!!!
参考资料:
自家电脑上都有
这种程度的翻译,请找专业人士来做吧。
产品说明书的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译,求高手帮帮忙_百度知道
英语翻译,求高手帮帮忙
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
是的:你快乐吗,我很快乐,并且看上去很高兴,农夫一直在唱歌,他问一个很聪明的老人怎样变快乐,他看见了一个贫穷的农夫在地里工作。一天:很简单。但他们都说自己不快乐。老人说,教授等等,遇见了国王,你需要穿上一件快乐之人的衣服。他去了很多国家,他开始寻找快乐之人。国王相信了老人的话,你就会快乐国王经常感到不高兴。国王过去问他。农夫回答你能把你的衣服卖给我吗
”我的衬衫?“农夫惊讶的回答,“但我现在没有衬衫,实际上,我从没有过衬衫。”求个好评~
不是衣服吗?
国王经常觉得自己不快乐,于是他去问一个充满智慧的老人怎么样才能快乐,老人说:快乐很简单,你只需要穿上乐观之人的衣服你就会变得快乐。国王相信了老人的话,并且开始寻找乐观的那个人。他拜访了很多国家且遇到了其他国王教授等其他身份的人,但是所有这些人都说自己不快乐。一天,他看见一位农民在田地里工作,这块农民一路唱歌并且看起来很开心,国王走近这位农民问到,你快乐吗?是的,我很快乐,这位农民回答道,国王接着说,你能把你的衣服卖给我吗?希望对你有帮助。
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手帮帮忙 非常感谢21.
The conductor and composer____________by a crowd of people.A.are greetedB.is greetedC.greetsD.have been greeted
____________the English examination I would have goneto the concert last Saturday.A.In spite ofB.But forC.Because ofD.As for
The young driver looked over the engine carefully lestit____________on the way.A.goes wrongB.should go wrongC.went wrongD.would go wrong
All things____________, the planned trip will have tobe called off.A.consideringB.be consideredC.consideredD.having considered
This year the farmers have produced twice____________grain____________they did last year.A.as less ... asB.fewer ... thanC.as much ... asD.as many ... as
The time will come ____________ man can fly ____________he likes in the universe.A.how ... whereB.when ... whereverC.where ... whereD.what ... which
We cannot judge a person simply on the ___ of hiseducation.A.conditionB.basisC.principleD.theory
— Who is John Smith? — He is the speaker ____________heard last week.A.which we would haveB.we would haveC.weD.we had
— Would you like to have dinner with us this evening? —________.A.OK, but I have to go to a meeting nowB.No, I can'tC.Sorry, but this evening I have to go to the airport to meet my parentsD.I don't know
This western restaurant is superior____________the onewe went to last week.A.thanB.toC.asD.for
21.The conductor and composer_____B_______by a crowd of people.A.are greetedB.is greetedC.greetsD.have been greeted满分:2 分22.________B____the English examination I would have goneto the concert last Saturday.A.In spite ofB.But forC.Because ofD.As for满分:2 分23.The young driver looked over the engine carefully lestit_____B_______on the way.A.goes wrongB.should go wrongC.went wrongD.would go wrong满分:2 分24.All things________C____,the planned trip will have tobe called off.A.consideringB.be consideredC.consideredD.having considered满分:2 分25.This year the farmers have produced twice____________grain____________they did last year.C.as much ...as满分:2 分26.The time will come ____________ man can fly ____________he likes in the universe.B.when ...wherever满分:2 分27.We cannot judge a person simply on the _B__ of hiseducation.A.conditionB.basisC.principleD.theory满分:2 分28.— Who is John Smith?— He is the speaker _______D_____heard last week.A.which we would haveB.we would haveC.weD.we had满分:2 分29.— Would you like to have dinner with us this evening?—__C______.A.OK,but I have to go to a meeting nowB.No,I can'tC.Sorry,but this evening I have to go to the airport to meet my parentsD.I don't know满分:2 分30.This western restaurant is superior____B___the onewe went to last week.A.thanB.toC.asD.for
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
21-25BBBCC 26-30BACCB主要是虚拟语气 以及主谓一致 名词性从句
不会的继续问
扫描下载二维码昨天我忙了一整天的英文怎么说? 高手帮帮忙啊!
梦魔纱布0065
I was busy the whole day yesterday.
是一道填空题
I___________a__________
____________yesterday
为您推荐:
其他类似问题