较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢报班咨询:400-888-3456
小升初试题:
基础知识:
计算专题:
数学迷专题:
小升初英语
小升初英语
奥数网小升初英语栏目提供全面的小升初英语知识,包括小升初英语试卷,小升初英语复习资料,小升初英语单词以及小升初英语复习重点等内容资讯,详情更多小升初英语知识内容尽在奥数网.
条记录,分
小学教学资源
小学各年级阅读书目
Copyright&(C)2014&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号你现在的位置 : &
小学升初中英语试卷及答案
  一、按要求写单词。(10分)
  1. she _______ (宾格) 2. country _________ (复数)
  3. close ________ (现在分词) 4. three __________ (序数词)
  5. China ________ (形容词) 6. I _________ (名词性物主代词)
  7. boy _______(复数) 8. swim _______ (现在分词)
  9. photo _______ (复数) 10. mouse ________ (复数)
  二、选择填空。(10分)
  1. Look! Lucy is ______ a new red dress. She is beautiful today.
  A. with B. put on C. in D. wear
  2. -- __________?
  -- My bike is broken.
  A. What is it B. What is wrong with you
  C. Where is it D. Whose is this
  3. There are so many people in the shop. You must ________ your things.
  A. look at B. look after C. put away D. put on
  4. I have two good pen friends. One is an American, ______ is in England.
  A. the other B. another one C. another D. other
  5. -- _______ are his football clothes?
  -- Under the bed.
  A. Where B. Who C. Whose D. What
  6. I can see ______ in Lucy's room.
  A. other thing B. any other thing C. some thing D. some other things
  7. These are ______. You can buy a pair for your mother.
  A. woman sock B. women sock C. women socks D. woman socks
  8. -- Thank you very much!
  -- ________.
  A. You're right B. All right C. You are welcome D. OK.
  9. -- She must be in red.
  No, _____. She wears a green coat.
  A. she is B. she must not C. I don't think so. D. I am not
  10. The coat _____ the wall isn't Kate's. It's ______.
  A. his B. mine C. he D. him
  三、用所给词的正确形式填空。(10分)
  1. The boys like to listen to music when they do ______ (they) homework.
  2. My mother's work is _____ (make) our city safe.
  3. One day, Mr Green asked Mrs Green ______ (go) shopping for him.
  4. We would brush our _______ (tooth) twice a day.
  5. This book is the lightest and ______ (thin) of all the books.
  6. She is ______ (good) than Alice at swimming.
  7. Janet ______ (get) up at 7:30 a.m. every day, so she is always late for school.
  8. I think the ______ (four) lesson is the most difficult in this book.
  9. Look at the sign. The library is _____ (close) from 1:00 p.m to 2:00 p.m.
  10. Jason is used to ______ (watch) TV the whole night.
  四、按要求完成下列句子。(10分)
  1. We are making a model plane. (变成一般疑问句)
  3. Can you mend it? C. Yes, wonderful, thanks.
  4. How is your mother? D. Sometimes.
  5. Hi, this is my friend, Lily. E. My telephone number is 6262383.
  6. I'm sorry to trouble you. F. Yes, it is. You need to wear warm clothes.
  7. How often do you go to the park? G. Certainly.
  8. Excuse me. Where is the post office? H. Nice to meet you.
  9. What does your father do? I. She is OK.
  10. Did you have a good trip? J. It's about twenty meters from here.
  六、阅读理解, 根据短文内容判断正(T)误(F)。(10分)
  It's Sunday morning. The students of Class 3 are giving their classroom a good cleaning.
  Miss Huang, their teacher, is working with them. The children are busy. Som some are
others are sweeping the floor. Zhang Hua is putting up a map on the wall. It is a map of China. Wang Fei and Wei Qing are mending some broken chairs. The children are listening to the radio while they are working. The classroom looks nice and bright after the cleaning. The children are very happy. They go home for lunch at noon.
  1. The children are playing in their classroom on Sunday morning.
  2. Miss Huang, their mother, is working with them.
  3. There is a map of China on the wall.
  4. Two of them are repairing the broken chairs.
  5. They are singing while they are working.
  七、书面表达。(10分)
  以一种文具为题按要求写一篇英语小作文。
  要求:1.要写出此文具的主要特点。
  2.条理清楚,意思连贯,标点正确,书写规范。
  3.不少于50个单词。
  试题答案:
  1. her 2. countries 3. closing 4. third 5. Chinese
  6. mine 7. boys 8. swimming 9. photos 10. mice
  C B B A A D C C C A
  1. their 2. making 3. to go 4. teeth 5. thinnest
  6. better 7. gets 8. fourth 9. closed 10. watching
  1. Are you making a model plane?
  2. Where are the boys sitting?
  3. Don't look out of the window.
  4. What can you see over there?
  5. The child has an apple.
  E F G I H B D J A C
  F F T T F
  七、参考范文:
  My Pencil-box
  I have a pencil-box. It is nice and big. It has many colours. There are two blocks on my pencil-box. One is yellow, the other is orange. In my pencil-box, there are pens, pencils, a ruler and an eraser. I like my pencil-box very much and my pencil-box looks like my best friend.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐您当前的位置:&&&&&正文
2014年小升初英语试题
 一、默写26个字母:  ----------------------------  ----------------------------  ----------------------------  二、写出它们的正确形式。  I'm ( 完全形式 )_________ are not ( 缩写式 )___________  They aye ( 缩写式 )_________ You're ( 完全形式 )_________  u ( 同音词 )___________ to ( 同音词 )____________  三、选择题:  1.Good morning, Mrs wang .  Good morning , ______  A.Li ming. B.hello,Li Ming. C.LiMing. D.Li Ming.  2.You_____LiLy , right ?  No , I'm Millie  A.is. B.am. C.are. D.are not.  10.______some apples and pear in the desk  A.there is. B.have C.has. D.there are  11.You are beautiful.______  A.Yes. I am. B.Thank you.  C.No. I am not D.You are beautiful,too.  12.How many Classrooms______there in your School?  There are twenty  A.is. B.twenty. C.are. D.are not  13.Is there an art(美术) room in your school?  A.Yes.there B.Yes.there not. C.No.there isn't D.No.there is.  14.Where is the bird ?  It's______the tree  A. in. B.on. C.at. D.from  15.How are you ?______  A. How are you B.Thank you C.I'm fine. D.Good morning 四、把下列句子变为一般般疑问句。  1.she is Nick's twin sister  2.This is spotty  3.We are s tudents  4.Nick and Lily are good friends  5.He is a polileman  五、连词成句。  1.are you. how  2.it. Please. spell  3.please. dow. sit.  4.what is in English. this.  六、把句子中的A与B连成对话。  what's your name Yes.I am  what's this My name is Millie  Are you Li Ming It is apple  Is this your classroom? Yes.it is  How mang boys and girlsare there There are twenty  in the park?  3.What's______name ? My name is Lily  A.you. B.Your. C.his. D.she.  4.How is your mum?______  A.I'm fine. B.she is fine C.Yes.she is D.Thank you.  5.Is this your brother ?_______  A.Yes.it is. B.Yes.this is. C.No.it is. D.Yes.it isn't  6.What's it ?______  A.It's a photo. B.she it doctor. C.this is
photo D.she is.  7.What is______father ?  A.I . B.my. C.you D.his  8.Are you a girl ?  A.Yes.I am. B.No I am. C.Yes.you are. D.No.you aren't  9.Mum and Lily______ a pretty dog  A.have. B.has. C.There is. D.There are--博才网
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击
热门关键字:,,,
【打印文章】
军艺19岁校花黄筱婷清纯照曝光 舞姿柔软似水
19岁完美超模
棚拍-机车MM棚拍-机车MM
美摄影网站评选出年度令人叹为观止的照片
《二炮手》海清裸肩浴照曝光 镜头疑因尺度大被剪
最青春!杭州武汉艺考现场美女如云(组图)
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.小学升初中英语试卷_百度知道
小学升初中英语试卷
小学升初中英语试卷,附加答案.谢谢!
playing(to play) 6. The colud were grey.It&#39、cap 7. The old lady ______blue is blind、 you B.any: Which one . 2、present C,标点符号).A PEI B. ( ) 6. 5,Hong was a _______.A like B.A.A 8556023 B. The ______ are behind the cat、get up 8.the same C. (连词成句) .You may have seen doves.they&#39, they do.I can play the drum? Girl? They&#39、tpd 3? 2,正确的用T表示. Girl.Think and write.peach ( ) 6. 3? Eighteen yuan: Good morning .C 2,have ( )4、307 3.A 14.both C:30 B、me ( )9? I ______(have) got one,they are the same、x ( )8, He planted vegetables and rice there. A. Don&#39,20分) ( )1.We often help our classmates.It&#39:50. C.They tie a letter to the dove's shadow is ______;t eat biscuits here 、How are you 、may D. The monkey lives in the jungle.用介词填空 7% 1;m sorry. C、late 4. A 、left ( )4. We are always happy.Doves fly out of their houses in the day.to C. I ______a sketch book. sheep B. ( ) 3;s shadow is long. Waiter. ( )5、There are five birds in the sky . Are they . A 、那些书 9、Let’s (完整形式) 10、box(复数形式) 7、完成下列词组(英汉互译10分) 1.These are Chinese 、 in B、Sorry ? 5、1.girl C,Danny. They&#39? --I&#39.How much ( ) 8.The girls ______(sing) in the hall. 6.B 11,每空1分 共10分) Waiter? (对划线部分提问) birds are there in the sky . A:10% do mr and mrs li like loud music ben yes they do ————————————————————————— 二.same B. 4.A lake B,she is mother . B,have C? ___________________________________________________________________________ 八、money C、coat 二.bread D. Some American children spend about eight hours on TV in their holidays、forty C,three) girls in the room.The colud were grey. A ;are different. They like corn: 笔试部分(70分) 一;re welcome.So sometimes people take them far away、the C.A;t in the same class、.There ______ some bread and some apples on the tables.A 1380932 B.Jimmy can&#39,Ben.two C. Then the dove can take the letter home. I am English . 六、Hello C.have got B. A a B. We go to the toy shop at five ______ twelve in the afternoon. B. 5、many 9;s Day&quot. ( ) 3.A 5.there C、I (宾格) 6.The geese _______(catch )the fish now .there B.by on 2,has B. We are good students.He lived in China. The______(one&#47. Linda is my sister ( )4.选择最恰当的答案
15% 1.cat B? ( ) 2. I want a .听录音. There are ______(third&#47:15 C: yuan.We study in the same school.are ( ) 14. ( ) 5. Girl、单项填空(每小题2分.Is 8.There are many people in the park,did 五. It is evening,they's shadow is short? Girl、is 、Do C: OK I’ll take it 、8556253 ( )4.A boat B、picture D.A many B、5327 C! Can I you、在家 3,they are. My name is Tom .6:10. three B.cats C. All the TV shows are good for children. B 3: Good 、JIR 2. A. A,Danny,please:45 ( ) 4. A. 3、map ( )2. B.Some of them spend six hours a day at school and four to six hours aday in front of the television set、532036 C. She goes to bed at 8. Some programs help children learm how to make delicious food, please .Sunday ( )4.C 2.pair B. ( )2. 2;re different、stamps C.rides B、在左边 5;s ( ) 10、No. 6: Forty-five yuan.Thank you very much,不正确的用F表示)6% ( ) 1、430926 ( )5. Now he is ______ the tree. Is your mother watching television. 听力部分(30分) 一.past B. Don&#39、1350261 D? ___________________________________________________________________________ 3;Mine) is not here. Here is the money 、103 ( )3. 5. A,完成短文内容)8% A long time _______.A? ” “ ” A I’m fine B、coat 二.C 4;t eat sweet here . They don&#39. 4.too ( ) 15;t C.don&#39.is B. He was here ______ a quarter to eleven,just like gardening.5)答案 Part 1 Listening(听力部分) 30% 一,he went to work in the field and went back at eight、JGI C、my teacher 10、Waiter. He buys a computer.has.Where do doves live、tpd D. My mother is a Chinese teacher . Part 2 Writing (笔试部分)70% 一. (二)阅读短文并且回答下列问题)、609 D,Danny.She can&#39.A 5237 B. C,写一篇不少于5句的日记)5% __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________二〇〇六年小学英语毕业试卷(2006,判断句子的正误(正确的写T.cat&#39、按英文字母顺序默写Gg — Zz (10分) 二. 5、307 C;first) girl is my sister、two (同音词) 2. A.My father is a worker . 3. You&#39、1380993 三.Who ______(have) got a boygame. I wenr to bed at 8、sheep (复数形式) 8;quiet) happy,选出你所听到的句子)5% ( ) 1、 it B,quite 四:5% A dove is a bird,any ( ) 6.(选出一个划线部分发音不同于其他单词的单词)5% ( )1. The monkey is playing in the jungle三(根据你所听到的问句.their C. Waiter. ( )3.She is a good teacher 、1? Waiter. The block&#39. B;s&#47. A;s shadow is long、leg D,错的写F)(10分) My family My name is Tom .
四(根据你所听到的短文内容判断下列句子是否正确.We like _______(play) football after school .It goes out in the day.A.Mary and Kitty are ______ awake in their bedroom. 2.Now they are white? 1? yes .Did、the C? Yes、Can you speak English !Do you like doves now. The sky was grey. 4.Let&#39.6、bike D. ( )1.hot D: Thank you 、按要求写出下列单词(10分) 1.C 8;s a quarter to six now.His parents________(go) to the Beijing last week .all B. The pair of glasses ______ in my handbag.mouse B.is B;s very hard.Read and write? 2.in with 4.What’re ( ) 5! The cat is washing ______(it&#39.I walk to school every day? Waiter. He wants a computer.Many people like doves、he ( )6. 4、tdp ( )3.He had some _____and______、JIR D;its) face、this ( )3. Some shows help children learn to do a lot of housework.Now they are grey、8556213 D;s leg.play D,选出你所听到的单词)6% ( ) 1、去学校 7.don&#39.Whose shoes are these.They tie a letter to the dove&#39,错误的用F表示? 8. ( )3. B A C A A C 二听录音,Mine 2、5326 ( )2. The students all like her , they are different,do C.is singing 7.Listen and choose听录音.some ( ) 12、听录音完成完成句子(每空一词.be C:5% T F T T F (二)阅读短文并且回答下列问题 1.A、1390952 C.Are the drinks ______ or different.work B.阅读理解10% (一)阅读短文 判断正误. 4;re: yes 、How many 2;s leg.yours.He had some ducks and cows? Yes.at under(beside、930357 D,time . B,some B,注意大小写.I am twelve .long ( ) 2.A dbt B. Yes.from 六. make B. read in the sun . ( )5. B, what .They live in bird houses.The block&#39. 3 My grandma _______(watch)TVt B.what B,do B.How interesting.A 三、a clever girl 6;s shadow isn&#39. A、GRI ( )2. C.Are the books tt eat chocolate here.and . --May I use ______(your&#47. I am an American boy .C 10,正确的用T表示;with) Mary were (in&#47. ( ) 3. No. No.orange ( ) 3.two ( ) 9. C A B A A 三(根据你所听到的问句. Waiter. A. They make a home for their doves near a window? I’m Thank you . My mother goes to work ______ bicycle、plane 8,不正确的用F表示)6% Jimmy and I are twins.(选出正确的单词完成句子)9% 1. Girl、number (缩略) 4.are catching 3. 二.D 4.They like to eat corn. I go to bed ten.pear C. Miss Li ______ a bag.B 6. B.Is your mother washing shoes. A、fifteen D. 2.Jimmy is my brother.5) Part 1 Listening(听力部分) 30% 一, ,缩略为词 10分) 1! Can I help you. The monkeys live in the jungle. A.听录音、1380993 三;t see ______her eyes、阅读短文.I have got a pair of new shoes.(正确抄写下列句子,please、What is (缩略) 三.A ship B、fish ( )10. Can you spell name .go B. John ______(and&#47.选出一个划线部分发音不同于其他单词的单词 5% 1;t long,正确的用T表示;t play football? ( )10.用动词的适当形式填空 9% 1.A,选出你所听到的单词)6%(读一遍) 1. Our hobbies are the same、goat C! I’ll take it .any,please.am ( ) 5、ship 10,正确的用T表示;(以Children&#39,cooking and cleaning. What do doves like to eat,noisy 4. ( )9.door C;t walk 2.fourth ( ) 5. 五,near) 3,选出正确的应答句)5%(读两遍) 1. 4.A 13、How do you do,he went to ______ ______ in the field and went back at ______.A 15.cake C、Mike is twelve 、fourteen ( )6.选出正确的单词完成句子9% 1.went 5. Where my shoes . He likes the computer.My parents go to work at eight. ( ) 4.A 405 B. 5. A child can learn bad things and good things from TV.Can doves fly out of their houses、cat D? C. A dove likes to live in a bird-house.A、your C.A four B、plane ( )8、your … his . But I don&#39.its 3.nice C: OK ? No . 听力内容. C. Children need parents&#39.A,they can.Write at least 5 sentences on the topic&Children&#39、late C? B;s Day为 题,注意大小写. A. Nat) home yesterday.three, He planted ______ and rice there、kite 5. teachers : A blue one .I don&#39: yes : (用动词的适当形式填空) 9% 1.are C.be ( ) 13.A 五. ( ) 5? A 、sheep D、at ( )5. A.has have 七.Tom. A. We like to play football.Listen and choose听录音,错误的用F表示.What does your brother want、选出你听到的字母组合或单词(每小题1分 共10分) ( )1. C.too . Children can&#39? C A C B C 四. Tom and Linda are in the same class ? ___________________________________________________________________________ 2;s draw a ______ face.So parents must help them to choose the right ones to enjoy. Is that mother .Doves can fly long hours.I go to school ______foot,标点符号). C. A Yes ? 4.thank D. I’m in Class One : Here are.worker ( ) 2.When does a dove go out. A.They come back home in hte evening.A、don’t(完整形式) 5. ( )2. ______ are your English books .Jimmy and I are in different school.mouses ( )3、look after 4.B 5、is C;t ( ) 11.have.At day.small B.How many C? A am B、ptd C. I want a shirt . We have lunch at school.Yes. ( ) 4. A:(阅读理解)10% (一)阅读短文判断正误;noise). 2.books D.has got C. B. ( ) 2. Here is the money 、按要求完成句子(每空一词. 七? 5.听录音.some. A. The supermarket is ______(to&#47,Danny. Four girls and a boy ______ a computer in our class. A、 Please B. My sister Linda and I are in the same school .We like maths. My mother is an English teacher 、on C. A. T T F F T F 五:5% American children love watching TV.5. doctor B. Theank you, pink or ,选出正确的应答句)5% ( ) 1 . It&#39: How much is it .Don&#39. How is he . Is your mother washing shoes: Goodbye 、5236 D,but l can see ______pineapple: How is it . ( ) 2.mice C. 3. 7.Do ,some C.______(My/s mine. The monkeyt eat sweet here :50.read ( ) 2.Look? Girl.The girl&#39: Here you are. “How do you do .goal ( ) 3.Do. ( ) 5. B.Televisions are liked books or films.Jimmy has lunch at home. I can&#39、you …your、.Now they are white.B 9.Mog ______ like his cushion.A hat B、right ( )5. A、Don’t ( )4. Don&#39. C, thank you.walk C. C: A blue one . Waiter,yours) bicycle、new(反义词) 9、map ( )7.A、听音选出你听到的数字(每小题2分 共10分) ( )1.to B? .are C. ago farmer lived vegetables ducks cows work eight Part 2 Writing (笔试部分)70% 一正确抄写下列句子.watches 4.A 7:10% Do Mr and Mrs Li like loud music.用介词填空 7% 1: 一. _______ you ______ your htoo)______(noisy&#47.(根据你所听到的短文内容判断下列句子是否正确.What do people tie to the leg of a dove. They are the same. 4. Waiter. 2. A. C,first? A 、 stamp B、small(反义词) 3, pink or yellow . But some programs are not good for children? ___________________________________________________________________________ 4.is . ( ) 4.She went to bed at 9. Some doves are white and some are grey,but we aren&#39,at 5、four 6.A please B;t see______durians.Jimmy and I walk to school.isn&#39,选出你所听到的句子)5%(读一遍) 1: Which one .too 二.At day. B. Every day wo go to school on foot? 3.They are ______(quite&#47.ride C.A 930567 B. 五.yes 三、nose D? ___________________________________________________________________________ 5.______(be) there any money in your hand, _______(not walk ) help to choose good programs、shirt C. Look. A. is riding ( )7、一张中国地图 四.He ______ in Ct like it? Girl.A. A.B 12、5237 2. The block&#39. is B.A. Eric _______ his bicycle to the shop.Your bell is too loud. 四 (选择最恰当的答案)15% ( )1. B. The block&#39. Waiter、are ( )7? Girl. A storm is coming ______ the Atlanic Ocean? 3. ( )1. Is your mother washing dishes.We like to play the drum: Gt learn anything from TV. 六,Hong was a farmer. A my…your . ( )4,完成短文内容)8%(读三遍) A long time ago. I don&#39. The clouds were white.B 3、kite C,Grade Six . C、8556013 C.A二〇〇六年小学英语毕业试卷(2006.short C? Girl. Yes. 3. Some of them eveb watch for eight hours or more on Sundays.doesn&#39.What time did your mother go to bed last night、cap C;t
参考资料:
jssicawhite 举人 四级
我自己也有修改一下
其他类似问题
初中英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖