哪位大侠帮我写一篇英语师德演讲稿稿啊,题目是confronting myself啊 字数为220左右

How to Make A Good Impression作文How to Make A Good Impression为题目写一篇英语的作文,120个单词左右就可以了
额,请问你需要多少字数啊?First impression is always the most important thing when you meet a stranger.It takes just a quick glance,maybe three seconds,for someone to understand you when you meet for the first time.In this short time,the other person forms an opinion about you based on your appearance,your manners and even your behaviours that tell them what type of person you are and your characteristics.So,whether they are in your career or social life,it’s important to know how to create a good first impression.To make a good impression,we have to have deep confidence in ourselves.If you are calm and confident,the other person will feel more at ease and this makes a solid foundation of a good first impression.The next thing is your appearance.Although physical appearance seems to be more important nowadays,don't get upset if you are not born pretty/handsome.Try presenting yourself appropriately,start with the way you dress.Dress for occasions,do not dress for your own mood.Make sure that you look clean and tidy as this help to make a good impression.Well,the most important thing is a smile.“Smile and the world smiles too.” A warm and confident smile will put both you and the other person at ease.You have to look sincere and true while you are smiling.When it comes to making the first impression,body language as well as appearance speaks much louder than words.Thus,stand tall,smile (of course),make eye contact,greet with a firm handshake.All of this will help you project confidence and encourage both you and the other person feel better at ease.Conversations should be short and sweet.Don't talk non-stop as this makes the other person bored.Try to find something common between the two of you to talk so as to keep it flowing.Your attitude is also what counts in a good impression.Stay positive,courteous and don't start criticising people or make sarcastic comments because this will spoil your image.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
How to make a good impressionIt is important to make a good impression on the other people's mind whatever occasions you are in. A good impression may bring you with a lot of surprises,such as a ...
have many interview experiences,and i think the self-confidence is one of the most important things at the interview.when i was not confidence on myself,the interview is almost fail.To a girl,maybe a ...
扫描下载二维码请大家帮我写一篇英语演讲稿,300词左右,1.Although I am not the best one2.The meaning of success3.Mom/Dad,I want to say4.To be yourself任选一个写一篇演讲稿!
wghdbniod0134C
Mom ,I want to sayMom,I want to say something to you.You are my mother ,and you always give you care to me wihtout doubt. I am thinkful for all of this you have done for me. But I want to say that I want a free space.Just a space for me.I don’t kown how to explain this .but when I grow older and older, I treasure the evertime just my own .When you and dad go to do some bussiniss stuff and have to leave home for a while ,I do feel happy .because I do have a space my own.Because I want to develop some characer of mine ,I don’t want anybody to interrupt it . mom, you always do everything for me ,and I don’t need to do anything ,even the things I like .So let me do things and you don’t need to worry about me .if I need your help ,I will call you to do that .i want to cook .i want to swim by my own .i want to clean our house.i want make dinner my own .Do you kown my feelings. I just don’t want to read books everyday and just finish the homework everyday , I want to do something speacial. Ererytime I see you worke so hard to clean our hour ,I want to say”let me help”.Because I am older enough to do all of this by myself . 你可以自己修改一下细节,我已经尽可能以初中水平写这个文章了.可能还是会有些你不懂得单词出现,你可以换掉它.字数你可以自己任意删减,我的结构是这样的,说出自己想要对妈妈说的,为什么会想要说这些,结合自己的生活来展开.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
100分我给你写一篇
写好了我就加分,算了,也美时间了,我明天就要上学了。。。。。。
Hard To Be Yourself?
By Julia How many times have we heard the saying "Don't judge by appearance?" And how many times have we been thoroughly disappointed by appealing images of things and peopl...
啊啊啊啊啊~~~你是哪个班的啊?我也是东华的,被老师逼去写演讲稿。。我快哭死了~
扫描下载二维码求一篇3分钟内的英语演讲稿请求各位大侠,帮忙写意篇3分钟内的英语演讲稿,题目是我眼中的美国.先用 急、、、最好有翻译.有翻译的最好啊 ,不过我初三以下的都会。急---------谢谢了,如果很满意的话,现要
America is well-known for its equality, liberty, fraternity. Everyone is very friendly and informal. Children often call their parents by their first names and at work. Subordinates do not normally use "Mister" when addressing their supervisors. To those visitors who come from a more rigid and stratified society, such casualness can be confusing, leading to egregious(严重的)blunders. Conversely, many worldly, sophisticated Americans appear mortified because they feel America is not "civilized," with a capital "C." However, we know of terribly embarrassing incidents from mistakes which only an innocent foreigner would have made. Public displays of affection between the sexes are very common, unlike perhaps where you have come from. In many cities, especially San Francisco, homosexuality is an accepted way of life. You may therefore see men being affectionate with men and women with women. If you disapprove of homosexuals because of your religious or cultural beliefs, please keep it to yourself. You might even find yourself a guest in a gay person's home-and might become shocked to realize that your host is a normal human being like any other and that you are actually enjoying his hospitality. Many couples also live together without being married-and may never marry. But you must realize their bond is probably as strong as the bond of marriage. So don't think one of them is available for a "date." America is a notoriously "open" society, and to most foreigners Americans often appear exceptionally and "instantly" friendly. But sometimes such openness can lead to serious misunderstanding, especially between men and women. A casual invitation to have drinks and/or dinner does not mean that your American host also wants to become "intimate" with you afterwards. So be careful not to read too much into a friendly invitation.
为您推荐:
Dreams are the wind for our sails on the ocean. Dreams kindle a flame to illuminate our dark roads. Dreams are the armor for our fragile hearts. Martin Luther King had a dream — it was to have justice...
fkfyukfyukmfyukjhk
扫描下载二维码英语自我介绍的演讲稿上了大学在班上要用英语做自我介绍,我是来自天津的学生,最好能加上天津的特色,求英语高手能帮我写一篇,
Good morning / afternoon, dear Ms. / Mr. xx
and all my classmates.
I feel very happy to introduce myself. I come from Tianjin, a large and beautiful seashore city. It is municipality directly under the Central Government. As a guard city of Beijing, Tianjin has its special politic function. It also once played a great role in Chinese economic development after 1949. It is famous for its industry.
As an old city, Tianjin has many traditional features. Firstly, its Chinese folks art -- crosstalk (相声) is very famous. Guo Degang is my town fellow (老乡). Secondly, there are famous universitites in Tianjin such as Nankai University. Thirdly, it is a place abounding in celebrities: Zhou Enlai, Wen Jiabao and many other famous people from Tianjin. Thirdly, TIan jin is well-known for its food. For example, Goubuli stuffed bun (狗不理包子), 18th street manual twist (十八街麻花), Erduowen fried rice cake (耳朵眼炸糕) and so on. What's more, Tianjin is a travel city. The Nightview of Hai River is very popular among travellers.
All in all, Tianjin is a great city. I believe it will become better and better. I hope you will go to visit it with me sometimes. Thank you very much!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码BE THE BEST.TO BE MYSELF 做最好的自己”的英语演讲稿,雅思水平!雅思水平啊!亲们!
As to most of us,to be the best maybe means making a lot of achievements,getting high grades at school,earning a lot of money,etc.Someone might say,‘Yes,I just want to be the best and this is actually the life I want to live.’ Well,not many of them can really realize their dreams.Then someone might say,‘Since I can’t be the best,then I can be myself.Do everything I want and be the one I want to be.’ Well,you can choose to live this way.But are you sure that you’ll not go astray just because you want to be yourself?These so-called ‘to be the best’ or ‘to be myself’ are just a little one-sided.In my opinion,we should try to be the best self.The experience of Einstein made me deeply believe in this.At the age of nine,Einstein and his classmates were asked to make a little sculpture.All the students soon finished the work except him.When the teacher began to examine their work,she saw the unfinished sculpture of Einstein and shouted with surprise,‘Oh my!This is the ugliest sculpture I have ever seen.I 'm sure that nobody could make a worse one.' Einstein said calmly,‘No,I've ever seen a worse one,the one I made last time.'When I first saw these words,I felt amused about it.Then I learned something from it –even if you can't be the best,you can be the best of yourself.Every time you make a little progress,you are the best of yourself.To be the best self is much more realistic than to be the best and more responsible than to be myself.We set a goal and devote ourselves to it,so even we fail,we’ll not regret.We have demands on ourselves so we will not go astray.Moreover,different people possess different abilities.Different people who devote the same effort into the same thing may not get the same fruit.At that time,the best way to judge them is whether they are trying to be the best of themselves.Just as a saying:‘Till good is better,but better best.’ So the one I have to compare with is not others but myself.In that way,I prefer to be the best of myself and enjoy the things I was doing.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
雅思水平的 那大概要多少字数?
400-500左右。谢啦。亲!!
我本来正在写的 可是我看到楼下的那篇 我觉得写得很好 你看看。
建议你参考雅思写作范文:http://www.newchannel.org/ielts/xiezuo/
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 师德演讲稿 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信