把一句经典台词英文电影里的台词修改后用在个人网站上侵权吗

英语电影里的经典台词,要标明是出自于哪部电影,中英对照。_百度知道
英语电影里的经典台词,要标明是出自于哪部电影,中英对照。
提问者采纳
但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.家,我是个教养良好的小姐,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引;t changethe past. Love is photogenic, there is a man,结果往往出人意料.Outwardly,是我们注定要做的一件事.
那是一种内在的东西;娇弱的。6;精美的balance,那是你的;t know if weeach have a destiny,你要什么我就能给你什么;r Thank God we can choose our friends,鸭肉re theluckiest sons-of-bitches in the world, something we&#39,that they can'm only brave whenI have to be。9,我保证. Yes. A world in which there is no placebr&#47.2.People who trulyloved once are far more likely to love again. Workfascinates me,不知会遇见什么人,上帝作证,where I&#39. Hard work nevers voice.Destiny takes ahand. Children inbackseats cause accidents.  如果你不违背我.I love you more thanI&#39.Remember。 14.当你被某个人吸引时;re settling for;困境 vt.14.命运也许会成为厄运,也无法触及的, I jump, if you would not deny me, subconsciously?你所说的一切都是谎话,你就跑.土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作. I don&#39. 我们是女人;t is because I&#39,谁为呢。3,但我认为你要么可以逃避? 9, or who I&#39,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对.我会补偿你的. 这些年我一塌糊涂. 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩. 每个不成功男人的背后. When theworld turns its back on you, 因为它们很好吃. 要用心去爱你的邻居, I promise. That&#39.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定;m going to meet. There&#39, I waseverything a well-brought up girl should be.4. St want to besomeone that you&#39, theirfeathers are just too bright?  能不能给我们留一条生路,也不再有悲伤和生死离别。4;  再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚. Everything you seeexists together in a delicate 易碎的?要是我找不到你怎么办. Every manshould marry。.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用.命中注定. I&#39.You know. And you miss are no lady.现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界! 不过我不会用自己去证明, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来, I&#39. Until I die.You make millions ofdecisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and itchanges your life,骨子里;t want to be someone that anyonesettles for, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you&#39,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。 五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》1.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报.读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫,你也可以这样对待它. I always get paid, 他们到达不了。 5. And behind every unsuccessful man.我和珍妮形影不离;t get to you. And no re my family, just run away.It needs darkness to develop.无论发生什么事, who will. 8,地设一双;re nogentleman.外表看, the past canre heart to me。9. Love theneighbor. 聪明人都是未婚。8?你是我的家人!工作能拯救你.弄糟. 对. It brings so many relatives。 10,过去是痛楚的;s MasterCard.Jenny and I was likepeas豌豆 andcarrots 胡萝卜? 努力工作不会导致死亡.What the purpose ofuniversity is to find a suitable husband.因此.Will you give us achance to live.我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,去杀人。6.应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 为之战斗, I&#39,好东西是不会消亡的. 2.3,我不想浪费它.If I don&#39.Neither shall there be sorrow or dying.我不想要你将就;s easierto get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40。8.钞票不是万能的.Stupid is as stupiddoes.求你离开我。7;re in the club! 尤其是看着别人工作,我不为她而战斗.先生。四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》  1,也许是最好的. 努力工作吧,还是只是到处随风飘荡三《The Lion King狮子王》 1,你要什么都可以.The reason Iknow this and you don&#39, 都有两个, and when they marry they become otherwise。3.You know it&#39.And I&#39。 3.七《GARFIELD加菲猫》1。10.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged , they lovemoney. 蠢人做蠢事. You never know what hand you&#39, just run? 13。 4.13,去偷,躲避 in water. 每个成功男人的背后;reattracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to theirsubconscious! Work willsave you.You are the mostattractive man Ire all just floating around accidentally―like ona breeze.I figure life is agift and I don&#39.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运, happiness is not thve got. 成功是一个相关名词? 这是我的国土.Your destiny can bet give you.Open you&#39? What if I couldn&#39. Sir;微妙的,因为它是唯一永恒的东西;t love you,明天又是全新的一天. Ourchoices are never easy.你若遇上麻烦。13. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it, 都有一个女人。15.We&#39,我很反叛1一《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救赎》;ll make itup to you, there is nothing I would deny you.I don&#39.Have you given anythought to your future.Now I find myselfin a world which for me&gt. Inside.我要像你一样就好了.Whatevercomes. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的。 9. Death is just a partof life.Hope is a good thingand maybe the best of things。5.希望是一个好东西。7. The wise nevermarry. I laugh in the faceof danger.There is somethinginside .There is nothing Icouldn&#39,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.   上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪;ve waited longer for you than I&#39.后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, cheat or kill.要是你出了事怎么办. 过去的事是不可以改变的.六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》1. You can&#39。8。 2;syours. 生活本来就全靠运气.You&#39,我也不想成为将就的对象,for the former world has passed away? 你有没有为将来打算过呢,弄脏。 6;ll never be hungry again. 12。3.Land is the onlything in the world worth working for.(地道的美国国骂)3. Behind everysuccessful man. And reaching out for something that will nevermake you happy, 为之牺牲的东西,一个无我容身之处的世界;t try to be brave, is just two neurosesknowing they&#39。2.忽地低下头(或弯腰).神决定了谁是你的亲戚.What if somethinghad happened to you.We&#39.(好像有些片面.You jump, that they can&#39? What would I have donewithout you. 奇迹每天都在发生, 幸福不是永久的嘛;re throwingaway happit touch。2, neither shall there be any more pain.Because it&#39? Everything you ever told me was a lie.5. So what we think of as fate.把你 的心交给我吧. I&#39.11.不管怎样,我要回家。 5?如果没有你我该怎么办.If I have to lie, 尽量和女友一起洗澡,我都会像现在一样爱你. But don're a perfect match. 它让我如鱼得水。8. It made me look likea duckn.&lt.Wre women。 10.10.I never giveanything without expecting something in return.每个人都应该热爱动物;ll think of some way to get him back.Hre gonna get.傻的, youcan tell a lot from a person&#39, worth dying for.I think it&#39。 6. You just stay awaym more in touchwith cosmic forces,女人过了40想出嫁就难了. 越危险就越合我心意,你可真不是个君子. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎. 生命就像一盒巧克力, you turn your back on the world。6,我再也不要挨饿了. This is my kingdom. Save water,不再有痛苦。 二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》1;ll love you.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养, don&#39。11.Life was like a boxof chocolates.死亡不再有. I can look at it for hours,steal。11。7. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬。 4。 2.I love waking up inthe morning and not knowing what&#39,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来, you never know what you&#39. 要让每一天都有所值。 3,因往事已矣,去骗,我总要得到报酬,也可理解为傻人有傻福, you&#39, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)9.God shallwipe away all the tears from their eyes.In spite ofyou and me and the whole silly a. They are so tasty,不要逞强. Success is arelative term,小姐, just as I do now. One should loveanimals,远远跑开.Miracles happenevery day. Accidents in backseats cause children, 不过不要让她的老公知道,要么可以向它学习。
11. I don&#39. God maderelatives. 我为何要相信你.I wish I could bemore like you,要学会接受生活. You't s going to happen,但比较真实)5。。5,会有什么样的结局.
你知道;s hardwinning a war with words,你是我的一切。 12, as God as my witness,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸,你也不是什么淑女,我们的选择从来就不易。7. If you are ever introuble? You's the only thing that lasts,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的.脏乱状态。.我们是真他妈的走运极了. So I&#39. 现在的梦想决定着你的将来.要节约用水. Showerwith your girlfriend.To make each daycount.鸭.6.你把自己的幸福拱手相让。10, or if we've waited forll go home. But why take the risk! 即使让我撒谎. Money is noteverything,re going toget dealt next.我要想办法让他回来. There shouldbe a better way to start a day than waking up every morning. Being brave doesn&#39. 好像你是死而复生似的;re all I&#39. And I&#39, and there shall be no more death? 9, 所以还是再睡一会吧 12,所谓命运;t mean you go looking for trouble.死亡是生命的一部分.When you&#39, there aretwo.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚. Work is the only thing that will s like you areback from the dead.Why would youwant to be with someone who doesn&#39。 8.你知道. You learn to take life as it comes at you.你是我听过的最帅的男士;t fight for it.此句只可意会不可言传. Why should Ibelieve you.7. Your futuredepends on your dreams. 4。 2。 11, I love you.真爱过的人很难再恋爱,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西;m going to wind up,搞乱 up for a long time.Everybody panicsbefore they get married。 7, I was screaming。, tomorrow is another day.每个人婚前都会紧张的;ve ever loved any woman,糊涂的 world going to pieces around us. 爱情就象照片. After all. It&#39.  我觉得生命是一份礼物,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉.All life is a gameof luck,直到永远 4? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人。10. I was messedn. After all! 工作好有意思耶. (another touchingsentence)12, 有时还需要信用卡. I&#39
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
1 - “肖申克的救赎”肖申克的救赎“
你知道,有些鸟儿
是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,在他们的
羽毛太美丽了。
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的荣耀。
里面的东西,他们不能去,是他们碰不了的。这是
里面的东西,他们无法达到,也无法触及你。
你的就是一件好事
也许是最好的东西。没有好东西会消逝。
希望是一个好东西,也许是最知名的,好东西是不会离开。
“阿甘正传阿甘正传”
1.Life。就像一盒
巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。
人生就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid是愚蠢
傻瓜,傻人傻福,做愚蠢的事情,也是...
Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore.大多数人活着都不知道心存感激。但是你不会了,永远都不会了。----电锯惊魂Live or die,make your choice!是生是死,选择吧!----电锯惊魂I want to play a game.我想跟你玩个游戏。----电锯惊魂
经典台词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 一句经典台词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信