elloff 翻译中文黑木耳是什么意思

FOUNSI 是什么品牌 翻译成中文是什么_百度知道
FOUNSI 是什么品牌 翻译成中文是什么
提问者采纳
FOLUNSI(佛伦斯)——意大利原创高级商务休闲男装品牌,由希腊裔名门望族艾利泰斯(Elytis)家族成员艾萨斯(Isacc Elytis),于1958年在意大利米兰创建,FOLUNSI——品牌标志寓意“树旁的雅典娜” 图形中刻画智慧女神雅典娜守卫着橄榄树的神圣形象,表达人民对和平的祈望,象征着国家繁荣富强、国泰民安。意大利硬币中100里拉,用的就是这幅画作的浮雕版。这幅雕像于公元前438年由希腊著名艺术家菲狄亚斯创作,代表了人文艺术的颠峰。用“树旁的雅典娜”做印记不仅符合品牌意义,更寓意品牌要创造服装艺术的颠峰。  今天FOLUNSI品牌在中国,秉承欧洲最前沿的流行时尚,融合东方经典的人文艺术,一次次颠覆创新,成为服装界最富有生命力的男装品牌。
提问者评价
总经理穿了一件 儿子送给他的,问我是什么牌子...谢了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
佛伦斯集团男装
广州佛伦斯服饰有限公司的男装品牌:佛伦斯
佛伦斯男装
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Drenched. 曲婉婷. 她这首歌.每句歌词的中文翻译是什么._百度知道
Drenched. 曲婉婷. 她这首歌.每句歌词的中文翻译是什么.
提问者采纳
当分钟成为小时在白天变得年我不知道你是怎么想的颜色看上去很平淡,没有你我们已经失去了决定我们做了什么但这一切似乎并不太重要了当你吻了吻我在这条街上,我吻着你你牵著我入怀,我把你抱在我的你把我抱铺设我失望当我看着你的眼睛我能听到你哭泣的一点你和我我已经湿透了你的爱我不再能够拿回来太迟了,问爱呢现在的感受是错的当世界接近尾声对你的思念萦绕我们已经失去了决定我们做了什么但这一切似乎并不太重要了当你吻了吻我在这条街上,我吻着你你牵著我入怀,我把你抱在我的你把我抱铺设我失望当我看着你的眼睛我能听到你哭泣的一点你和我我已经湿透了你的爱我不再能够拿回来当你吻了吻我在这条街上,我吻着你你牵著我入怀,我把你抱在我的你把我抱铺设我失望当我看着你的眼睛我能听到你哭泣的一点你和我我已经湿透了你的爱我不再能够拿回来
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他15条回答
When minutes become hoursWhen days become yearsAnd I don’t know where you areColor seems so dull without youHave we lost our minds?What have we done?But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymoreWhen you kissed me on that street, I kissed you backYou held me in your arms, I held you in mineYou picked me up to lay me downWhen I look into your eyesI can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and II’m drenched in your loveI’m no longer able to hold it backIs it too late to ask for love?Is it wrong to feel right?When the world is winding downThoughts of you linger aroundHave we lost our minds?What have we done?But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymoreWhen you kissed me on that street, I kissed you backYou held me in your arms, I held you in mineYou picked me up to lay me downWhen I look into your eyesI can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and II’m drenched in your loveI’m no longer able to hold it backWhen you kissed me on that street, I kissed you backYou held me in your arms, I held you in mineYou picked me up to lay me downWhen I look into your eyesI can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and II’m drenched in your loveI’m no longer able to hold it back
《drenched》When minutes become hours
当分钟成为时钟,When days become years
当日子成为年岁,And I don’t know where you are
我不知道你身处何处。Color seems so dull without you
没有你色彩看上去如此灰暗。Have we lost our minds? 我们已经失去了理智?What have we done? 我们做了什么?But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore
但这一切似乎并不重要了。When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you back
当你在这条街上吻了我,我回吻着你,You held me in your arms, I held you in mine
你拥我入怀,我拥抱住你。You picked me up to lay me down
你抱起我俯身下来,When I look into your eyes
当我看着你的眼睛,I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I
我能听到你为了我们轻轻的哭泣。I’m drenched in your love
我已经湿透在你的爱里,I’m no longer able to hold it back
我不再能够拿回来。Is it too late to ask for love?
现在要爱是不是太迟了?Is it wrong to feel right?
感觉良好是否错误?When the world is winding down
当世界蜿蜒而下,Thoughts of you linger around
对你的思念萦绕四周。Have we lost our minds?
我们已经失去了理智?What have we done?
我们做了什么?But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore
当你在那条街上吻住我,我回吻着你You held me in your arms, I held you in mine
你拥我入怀,我也拥抱住你。You picked me up to lay me down
我已经浸透在你的爱里。I’m no longer able to hold it back
再也不能够拿回来。
When minutes become hours 当分钟成为时钟,When days become years 当日子成为似水年华,And I don’t know where you are 我不知道你现在身处何处。Color seems so dull without you 没有你色彩看上去如此灰暗。Have we lost our minds? 我们彼此是否已经失去了回忆与理智?What have we done? 我们还能做些什么?But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore 但这一切似乎并不重要了。When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you back 当你在街上偷偷吻我,我又回吻着你,You held me in your arms, I held you in mine 你将拥我入怀抱,我把你拥入我的脑海里。You picked me up to lay me down 你抱起我俯身下来,When I look into your eyes 当我凝视你的眼睛,I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I 我能听到你在轻轻的哭泣,是因为我们。I’m drenched in your love 我已经浸湿在你的爱里,I’m no longer able to hold it back 但我们再回不去了。Is it too late to ask for love?现在要爱是不是太迟了?Is it wrong to feel right? 感觉良好是否错误?When the world is winding down当世界蜿蜒而下,Thoughts of you linger around 对你的思念萦绕四周。
When minutes become hours当分钟成为时钟When days become years当日子成为年岁And I don’t know where you are我还是不知道你身处何处Color seems so dull without you失去你后的颜色变得很晦暗Have we lost our minds?我们是否失去理智What have we done?我们曾经做过什么But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore但这一切似乎不再重要When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you back那条街上我们深情的互吻You held me in your arms, I held you in mine那条街上我们热烈的相拥You picked me up to lay me down你让我重振信心却又使我失望When I look into your eyes当我看着你的双眼I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I我能听见你为了你我而轻轻的哭泣I’m drenched in your love我陶醉在你的爱里I’m no longer able to hold it back却再也无法找回Is it too late to ask for love?再觅爱情是否太迟Is it wrong to feel right?感觉良好是否错误When the world is winding down当世界放松下来Thoughts of you linger around对你的思念却不停萦绕
Drenched (Dj Ericsson-Trance Remix)词曲、演唱:曲婉婷LRC:WXS67 QQ:When minutes become hours,时光流逝,When days become years,日月穿梭,And I don't know where you are,不知你身在何处,Color seems so dull without you.世界已黯然失色。Have we lost our minds?我们是否失去了理智?What have we done?我们彼此都做了什么?But it all doesn't seem to matter anymore.现在似乎都已无谓。When you kissed me on that street,I kissed you back,那时我们在街上相互亲吻,You held me in your arms,I held you in mine,彼此拥抱,You picked me up to lay me down.你选择了我却最终放弃。When I look into your eyes,当我凝视你的双眼,I can hear you cry能听到你为了我们彼此for a little bit more of you and I,而轻声哭泣,I'm drenched in your love,我深陷你的爱中,I'm no longer able to hold it back.无力自拔。Is it too late to ask for love?现在求爱是否已晚?Is it wrong to feel right?放松自己难道有错?When the world is winding down,全世界已随风而去,Thoughts of you linger around.只余你在心中徘徊。Have we lost our minds?我们是否失去了理智?What have we done?我们彼此都做了什么?But it all doesn't seem to matter anymore.现在似乎都已无谓。When you kissed me on that street,I kissed you back,那时我们在街上相互亲吻,You held me in your arms,I held you in mine,彼此拥抱,You picked me up to lay me down.你选择了我却最终放弃。When I look into your eyes,当我凝视你的双眼,I can hear you cry能听到你为了我们彼此for a little bit more of you and I,而轻声哭泣,I'm drenched in your love,我深陷你的爱中,I'm no longer able to hold it back.无力自拔。When you kissed me on that street,I kissed you back,那时我们在街上相互亲吻,You held me in your arms,I held you in mine,彼此拥抱,You picked me up to lay me down.你选择了我却最终放弃。When I look into your eyes,当我凝视你的双眼,I can hear you cry能听到你为了我们彼此for a little bit more of you and I,而轻声哭泣,I'm drenched in your love,我深陷你的爱中,I'm no longer able to hold it back.无力自拔。When you kissed me on that street,I kissed you back,那时我们在街上相互亲吻,You held me in your arms,I held you in mine,彼此拥抱,You picked me up to lay me down.你选择了我却最终放弃。When I look into your eyes,当我凝视你的双眼,I can hear you cry能听到你为了我们彼此for a little bit more of you and I,而轻声哭泣,I'm drenched in your love,我深陷你的爱中,I'm no longer able to hold it back.无力自拔。
当一分钟像一小时一样长时当一天像一年一样长时不知你在何地没有了你生活都失去了颜色我们失去了理智吗?我们做了什么?但现在这一切都不重要了当你在那条街上吻了我,我吻着你你牵著我入怀,我与你相拥你抱起我轻轻将我放下当我凝视你的双眼我能听到你哭泣的一点你和我我已经被你的爱浸湿但这一切都无法阻止现在还来得及吗?现在的感受是错的吗?当世界安静下来对你的思念萦绕我们失去了理智吗?我们做了什么?但现在这一切都不重要了当你在那条街上吻了我,我吻着你你牵著我入怀,我与你相拥你抱起我轻轻将我放下当我凝视你的双眼我能听到你哭泣的一点你和我我已经被你的爱浸湿但这一切都无法阻止
《drenched》词:曲婉婷
曲:曲婉婷When minutes become hours
当分钟成为时钟,When days become years
当日子成为年岁,And I don’t know where you are
我不知道你身处何处。Color seems so dull without you
没有你色彩看上去如此灰暗。Have we lost our minds? 我们已经失去了理智?What have we done? 我们做了什么?But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore
当你在这条街上吻了我,我回吻着你,You held me in your arms, I held you in mine
你将我抱入怀中,,我也拥抱着你。You picked me up to lay me down
我沉浸在你的爱里,I’m no longer able to hold it back
再也无法抽离。(或者:再也无法全身而退)Is it too late to ask for love?
现在追求爱情是不是太迟了?Is it wrong to feel right?
感觉良好是否错误?When the world is winding down
当世界蜿蜒而下,Thoughts of you linger around
对你的思念萦绕四周。Have we lost our minds?
我们已经失去了理智?What have we done?
我们做了什么?But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore
在那条街上当你吻住我,我回吻着你You held me in your arms, I held you in mine
你将我抱入怀中,,我也拥抱着你。You picked me up to lay me down
我沉浸在你的爱里。I’m no longer able to hold it back
再也无法抽离。(直译:再也不能够拿回来。)
Drenched(《志明与春娇》插曲)作词/作曲/演奏/演唱:Wanting (曲婉婷)【前段】When minutes become hours当分钟变为时钟When days become years当日变成年And I don’t know where you are我不知道你在哪Colors seems so dull without you颜色似乎很平淡,没有你Have we lost our minds?我们失去了彼此的心吗?What have we done?我们做了什么?But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore似乎这一切都不太那么重要了When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you back当你吻了吻我在那条街,我吻着你You held me in your arms, I held you in mine你拥我入怀,我拥你入心You picked me up to lay me down你选择了我放下我When I look into your eyes当我看入你的眼I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I我能听到你哭泣的一点的和我I’m drenched in your love我已经湿透了你的爱I’m no longer able to hold it back我再也不能把它拿回来Is it too late to ask for love?是否太晚明白爱?Is it wrong to feel right?是否只是自己的错觉?When the world is winding down当世界蜿蜒曲折的时候Thoughts of you linger around对你的思念挥之不去【中段】Have we lost our minds?我们失去了彼此的心吗?What have we done?我们做了什么?But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore似乎这一切都不太那么重要了When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you back当你吻了吻我在那条街,我吻着你You held me in your arms, I held you in mine你拥我入怀,我拥你入心You picked me up to lay me down你选择了我放下我When I look into your eyes当我看入你的眼I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I我能听到你哭泣的一点的和我I’m drenched in your love我已经湿透了你的爱I’m no longer able to hold it back我再也不能把它拿回来【后段】When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you back当你吻了吻我在那条街,我吻着你You held me in your arms, I held you in mine你拥我入怀,我拥你入心You picked me up to lay me down你选择了我放下我When I look into your eyes当我看入你的眼I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I我能听到你哭泣的一点的和我I’m drenched in your love我已经湿透了你的爱I’m no longer able to hold it back我再也不能把它拿回来
时间停在了那一刻一切还仿佛在昨天现在,我多想知道,你在哪里!!!没有你的日子世界都变得暗淡无光。。。。。。难道,那是我们太疯狂?难道,那是我们太冲动?一切都是那么的不真实还,记得,在那个角落,曾经,吻得那样忘情曾经,紧紧拥抱曾经快乐
也曾忧伤在你的眼中我看到一丝犹豫那是你无法释怀的痛但我仍然一如既往沉醉在你的爱中无法自拔我还能爱你吗我错了吗风停了对你的思念却不停萦绕
When minutes become hours当分钟成为时钟When days become years当日子成为年岁And I don’t know where you are我还是不知道你身处何处Color seems so dull without you失去你后的颜色变得很晦暗Have we lost our minds?我们是否失去理智What have we done?我们曾经做过什么But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore但这一切似乎不再重要When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you back那条街上我们深情的互吻You held me in your arms, I held you in mine那条街上我们热烈的相拥You picked me up to lay me down你让我重振信心却又使我失望When I look into your eyes当我看着你的双眼I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I我能听见你为了你我而轻轻的哭泣I’m drenched in your love我陶醉在你的爱里I’m no longer able to hold it back却再也无法找回Is it too late to ask for love?再觅爱情是否太迟Is it wrong to feel right?感觉良好是否错误When the world is winding down当世界放松下来Thoughts of you linger around对你的思念却不停萦绕
这些翻译都没有音悦台那个好,楼主真该去看看那个,底下这些翻得都太没意境了
当分变成时,当天变成年,我不知道你来自哪里,没有你,色彩变空了。我们失去了思想,我们已经做了什么。但是那一点关系也没有。当你在那条街上吻我,我回吻你。你拥我入怀,你是我的。你抱起我,让我躺下。我看着你的眼睛,我沉浸在你的爱中,我再也拿不回。我能听到你的哭泣。
When minutes become hours   当分钟成为小时   When days become years   当日子变成年头。   And I don’t know where you are   我不知道你身在何处   Color seems so dull without you   离开了你,一切的颜色,都如此黯淡   Have we lost our minds?   我们已失去了理智?   What have we done   我们曾做过什么?   But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore   但一切似乎已不再重要。   When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you back   当你在那条街吻我,我吻回你   You held me in your arms, I held you in mine   你我彼此拥入怀中。   You picked me up to lay me down   你把我收入怀中就是为了把我放下。   When I look into your eyes   当我凝视你的眼,   I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I   我能听到你的哭泣,不止因为你和我。   I’m drenched in your love   我沉浸在你的爱。   I’m no longer able to hold it back   可是,我再也不能找回你。   Is it too late to ask for love?   难道,现在让你爱我,太晚了?   Is it wrong to feel right?   难道,不应该让你知道我们的感觉是对的?   When the world is winding down   当世界,被风吹落。   Thoughts of you linger around   而我的脑海里却只有你在游荡。   Have we lost our minds?   你是否忘记了我们的曾经   What have we done?   忘记了我们所做过的?   But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore   不过,一起似乎都不重要了   When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you back   当你在那条街亲吻我,我吻回你。   You held me in your arms, I held you in mine   你我相拥入怀   You picked me up to lay me down   你把我收入怀中就是为了把我放下。   When I look into your eyes   当我凝视你的眼。   I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I   我我能听到你的哭泣,不止因为你和我。   I’m drenched in your love   我沉浸在你的爱中   I’m no longer able to hold it back   可是却再也找不回来。   When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you back   当你在那条街亲吻我,我吻回你。   You held me in your arms, I held you in mine   你我相拥入怀   You picked me up to lay me down   你把我收入怀中就是为了把我放下。   When I look into your eyes   当我凝视你的眼。   I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I   我我能听到你的哭泣,不止因为你和我。   I’m drenched in your love   我沉浸在你的爱中   I’m no longer able to hold it back   可是却再也找不回来。
最佳答案很垃圾,“番茄不是番薯”翻译得好,楼主,你是脑残吧?
drenched的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中文翻译是什么_百度知道
中文翻译是什么
we did a lot looking about the stores while we were in Nanjing我知道大概意思是逛商场,但是不知道怎样用确切的中文表述上面这句话
提问者采纳
在南京的时候,我们逛了很多百货商店:
did在这里我觉得是强调&逛很多&采用这种结构.
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
我们在南京的时候,逛了很多商场。
还在南京的时候,我们逛过很多商场。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁永远的中文翻译是什么?_百度知道
永远的中文翻译是什么?
宝儿的歌,日文的
永远にともに (towani tomoni)
by コブクロ
心 が 今 とても
kokoro ga ima totemo
穏や かなの は
odaya kanano wa
この 日 を 迎え られた
kono hi wo mukae rareta
何 よりも 尊く 感じて いる から
nani yorimo toutoku kanjide iru kara
特别な 事など 何もない
ただ いつもより少し
tokubetsuna kotonado nanimonai tada itsumoyorisukoshi
シャンとした服 を 着てるだけ 君 は とても绮丽だよ
chantoshita fuku wo kiterudake kimi wa totemo kirei dayo
何かと いつも 忙しく
まだまだ 想い出は多くないけど
nanikado itsumo isogashiku madamada omoidewa ookunaikedo
やっとここから 踏み出せる 未来
yatto koko kara fumidaseru mirai
始まりの 钟 が 今 この 街 に 响き 渡る
hajimarino kane ga ima kono machi ni hibiki wataru
tomoni aruki tomoni sagashi tomoni warai tomoni chikai
共に背负い
tomoni kanji tomoni erabi tomoni naki tomoni seoi
tomoni idaki tomoni mayoi tomoni kizuki tomoni negai
そんな 日々を 描きながら..
sonna hibi wo egakina kara
気付か ぬ间に 二人 似たもの 同士
仕草 も 笑い颜も
kiduka numani futari nitamono doushi shigusa mowaraigaomo
そこ に 生まれくる 命に は
soko ni umarekuru inochini wa
何よりも 尊い
二つの 光を
naniyorimo toutoi futatsu no hikari wo
ぶつかり 合う时も 来るさ 绮丽な 事ば かりじゃないだろうから
futsukari au tokimo kurusa kireina kotoba garijanai daroukara
全て を 君と 越えて ゆくと决めた
subetewo kimito koete yukutokimeta
始まりの 钟の 音 を いつまでも 忘れない
hajimarino kanenone wo itsumademo wasurenai
tomoni aruki tomoni sagashi tomoni warai tomonic hikai
共に背负い
そんな日々 を 描きながら..
sonna hibi wo egakinakara
偶然 という 名の 运命 そんな出 逢いだからこそ
guuzen toiu nano unmei sonna de aida karakoso
何気ない 瞬间 を 今日から は かけがえのない 瞬间に
nanigenai shunkan wo kyo kara wa kakegaenonai shunkan ni
tomoni aruki tomoni sagashi tomoni warai tomoni chikai
共に背负い
ささや かな 幸せが
木漏れ日 の ように
sasaya kana shiawasega komorebi no youni
やわらかに 降り 注ぐ
そんな 日々 を 描きな がら..
yawarakani furi sosogu sonna hibi wo egakina kara
いつの 日も
どんなときも
itsuno hi mo donna tokimo
--------------------------------------------中文歌词翻译:永远在一起
现在心情相当平静
因为我知道迎来这一天的意义
比任何事物都来的珍贵
并没有特别去做些什么
只是穿的比往日更正式了一点
往日总是一直忙碌 你我的回忆虽并不多
但是我们终于能从这里开始一起迈向未来
开始的钟声 现在 响彻这大街
用心描绘着那样美好的日子
不知不觉中 二人 做着同样的举动 无论是动作还是笑容
这降临于世的新生命 便是那比任何事物都珍贵的两道光芒
相互碰撞而诞生出的 虽然在我们面前的并不都会有着是美好的事
但是我决定与你将这一切阻碍都越过
开始时的钟声 永远都不会忘却
用心描绘着那样美好的日子
在这偶然的命运中 正因为有着那样的邂逅
那原本很偶然的瞬间 便成为现在你我之间无可替代的的瞬间
用心描绘着那样美好的日子
这微小的幸福 有如透过树叶阳光般
温柔的撒在你我身上 用心描绘着那样美好的日子
无论哪天 无论何时都是如此
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
everlasting
纯钢琴音乐也很好听
妹妹,恋人 片尾曲
wow yeah wow yeah wow yeah 我的指尖,定是为了 在你脸颊,悄悄触碰 并仅仅为此而存在 并仅仅为此而存在 迷人月色,定是因为 让我与你,幷肩共赏 并仅仅为此而绽放光辉 并仅仅为此而绽放光辉 每当深感挫折,总会在我身旁 对我予以微笑的你,已离我远去 一点一滴从我手心,肆意滑落的悲伤My Love 也许今夜的城市,唯我将与泪水顾影自怜 曾因你的深爱,我才得以做回自我 运载时间的清风,请你找还给我那天的永远Bye Bye Bye Why did you say Bye Bye? Why did you say Bye Bye? 曾几何时,我俩常听的曲子 偶然回荡在街角 塞上耳机一人一边 突然被你,用力一扯 整个掉出耳朵 但我一生气,你却又来逗我笑 不经意间与你眼神交滙,轻轻贴上你的嘴唇 你誓言会一直保护我 向著蔚蓝的天空,轻轻伸出手臂 悲伤令人痛彻心扉,请再一次抱紧我 倘若那时坦然面对,就不会失去你 多么希望当我醒来,一切皆是梦境 然后你会再次,逗我欢笑Bye Bye Bye Why did you say Bye Bye? Why did you say Bye Bye? 茫然地望著街上行人匆匆 想起与你曾经走过的梧桐树丛 你说过要做意面给我,你说过要一起去旅行 你曾誓言会一直保护我…… 一点一滴从我手心,肆意滑落的悲伤My Love 也许今夜的城市,唯我将与泪水顾影自怜 曾因你的深爱,我才得以做回自我 运载时间的清风,请你找还给我那天的永远 向著蔚蓝的天空,轻轻伸出手臂 悲伤令人痛彻心扉,请再一次抱紧我 倘若那时坦然面对,就不会失去你 多么希望当我醒来,一切皆是梦境 然后你会再次,逗我欢笑Bye Bye Bye Why did you say Bye Bye? Why did you say Bye Bye? Bye Bye Bye Why did you say Bye Bye? Why did you say Bye Bye?
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 黑木耳是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信