I don't know when or where case whento leading you from什么意思

外贸英语函电实战
我的图书馆
外贸英语函电实战
Unit 1 Establishing Business Relations
Self introduction
Dear Sirs,
This is Water from SHV Company. I’ve been working in DVD field for more than five years. Hope that I can serve you with my professional experience from now on. Please feel free to study our offer as below.
First of all, I would like to introduce you some information about our factory. SHV Company is a professional manufacturer in producing Portable DVD Player, covering 7’, 8.5’, 9’, 10.2’. And SHV got the supports as below.
Staff Number: over 300
Production lines: four lines
Monthly capacity: 60,000pcs
Quality control: FCC, CE, EMC, CCC, RoHS
Factory management: ISO 9001 International Quality Management System and ISO14000 International Environment Management System
Markets: xxx from Spain, xxx, xxx from Italy, xxx from Germany, xxx from Ukraine, xxx from Bulgaria, xxx from Russia, xxx from Israel, xxx from Iran, xxx, xxx from India, xxx from Middle East, xxx from Paraguay, xxx from Panama, etc.
Now I would like to offer you the fast sale item with best price for your reference first.
Model: Item A701, 7’ swivel screen with TV tuner, USBCard Render
Offer: FOB Shenzhen US$50
MOQ: 1000pcs
Samples and more information are available for your study anytime. We appreciate your kind reply soon.
We are looking forward to our cooperation in near future.
Best regards,
Contact customer after the fair
Dear Sirs,
Thank you for your kind visit at our booth 3.2F18 during Canton Fairs. This is Water from SHV Company. I hope you could feel free to study our offer about Portable DVD Player.
SHV Company is a professional manufacturer in producing Portable DVD Player. The products are spreading the countries and regions including Asia, Europe and America, products covering 7’, 8.5’, 9’, 10.2’. We’ve been investing US$38 million to set up a high-tech industry zone named SHV Technology Co., Ltd in Zhejiang Province, which covers 82000 square meters and 200000 square meters of building. With our strong RD and workmanship. Believe we can become your good partner and friend.
According to the memo during Canton Fair, we would like to list the following offers for your record.
Model: Item A903, 9’swivel screen with TV tuner, USBCard Reader
Offer: FOB Shenzhen US$50
MOQ: 1000pcs
Samples and more information are available as requested. We appreciate your kind ideas about our cooperation..
We are looking forward to our initial cooperation soon.
Best regards,
Dear Claus,
It was nice to meet you in Hong Kong, and hope you had a good trip.
Thanks for your kind visit to our showroom. It’s a little pity that your schedule is so tight. If possible, we’d like to invite you to our office next time and show you around our three factories.
The follows are our meeting memo for your reference.
For 5.1CH standard DVD player, US$21
DivX version, add US$1 per set
Nero function, add US$0.5 per set
For DVD-T and new project MD-2720, it is still under consummating. When it is completed, we’ll inform you immediately. Also we’ll arrange DVD-591/DivX-592 sample for your test.
Even though we met a lot of problems by first cooperation, now it’s OK and the second container will be dispatched next week. I think we can run more smoothly by the following days. Both sides know each other better. And also we learn a lot from your professional, cautious and serious working style.
I do hope you could share some of your proposals of our next step cooperation. Your ideas for our whole year plan will be helpful. Please try to offer me some minds, we’d hope we could expand our business, work more strategically, and support you by our best service.
Best regards,
Enquiry from customer
Dear Julia,
I hope you are doing well.
My name is Marcelo. I represent RS Corp., from Buenos Aires, Argentina. We met each other at the Las Vegas’CES, last January. At that time we talked about your products. Actually we are WalMart’s Argentina traders, relating to DVD, DivX, DVD Recorder, Portable DVD and LCD TV. I remembered that during our meeting you informed me about some prices that were suitable for us. So, as this moment, I’d like to know your quotation of prices-FOB China-of the following articles, for WalMart’s Argentina.
DVD 5.1 full size
DVD 5.1 1/2 size with display
DivX 5.1 full size
DivX 5.1 full size with USB
This request is for WalMart’s order, which will be around 20000pcs of each article. Please, I’ll appreciate you will send me your products pictures and price. If those are different from the catalogue you gave me at the CES, or just let me know which catalogue’s articles you are quoting. Please answer me as soon as possible. Thanks a lot.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards,
Reply to the above
Dear Marcelo,
Thank you very much for your kind enquiry to us. Your detailed company and market information impressed us deeply. Glad to see that there is a chance for both RS and Mizida in entering into some projects cooperation in near future.
Further to the enquiry, we would like to make you the offer as below. Photos are as attached.
DVD 5.1 full size, DVD-592, US$21, if with DivX, US$21.5
DVD 5.1 1/2 size with display, DVD-558B, US$20
DVD 5.1 full size with USB, DVD-602/561, US$23
The whole offer is upon FOB Shenzhen price.
And base on your potential quantity 20000pcs per item.
Wish they could meet your request.
We are ready to provide more information and samples as requested. We appreciate your comments and looking forward to working together with you soon.
Best regards,
Dear Sirs,
Thank you very much for your kind enquiry to us. This is Alice. From now on, I will help to follow up your orders and hope my 5 years experience and hard work can serve you better.
Regarding your enquiry, please find our reply as below.
Our products are fast sales in EU countries and America. Especially we already had steady partners in those places. And the cooperation has been lasting more than 5 years.
Regarding American market, our customers prefer healthy sleeping, so they would like to buy the mattress to protect their backbones. For example, memory mattress, independent spring mattress, surely the reel mattress you mentioned is also fast sale. Please refer to the attachments, I would like to introduce some suitable items for your market
Currently our company is applying for the American prevailing rules CFR1633 which is standard fire protection and becoming effective in July 1st, 2007. As we know that in Los Angeles they would apply for the standard fire protection rule TB603. But now they upgrade to CFR1633. We think you might require for it, too. Please refer to the CERTIFICATION as attached.
Payment term:
30% deposit T/T in advance, 70% balance T/T before shipment.
50% deposit T/T in advance, 50% balance by irrevocable L/C at sight.
Leading time: 15days upon deposit received
MOQ: 1*20GP, FOB Shenzhen
If you have any enquiry and need our help, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Best regards,
Dear Sirs,
I am the purchase manager of Sound Master Company in South Africa. We are planning to import mattress. The quantity may be around 200 sets at the first time. And our boss Mike and I will visit China next month. We would like to talk to you in your factory. In order to get the visa from Chinese Embassy, can you send an invitation letter to us?
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
Reply to the above
Dear Anson,
Thank you very much for your kind enquiry to us. My name is John. From now on, I will follow up your orders and offer best sales service with my professional experience.
Because we don’t have your ideas about target item, I would like to offer you some fast sale items in South Africa for your easy reference first. The details are as attached. We are also inviting you to visit our website at
to know more details about us.
Regarding the invitation letter, we would like to share some information with you. Normally we have to submit application form and relative necessary information to our government for approval first. As we didn’t start cooperation before, the application period may be longer. In order not to affect your schedule, I would like to advise that if you have other business partners here, you’d better ask them to help you. So you may get the visa within one week. Please take our suggestion as reference. Surely we are pleased to apply for you if you need our help. But please send us the details about the people who will come.
To catch the visit schedule and run the business soon, shall we exchange some important ideas first? We may conclude some agreements before you visit in China.
We welcome your coming and visiting. And looking forward to our cooperation soon.
Best regards,
import mattress, visit China, invitation letter”
Dear Water,
We are currently looking to expand our product line including memory foam mattresses and pillows.
I will come to china next month. In the meantime, I would like to collect as much information as possible on prices and specifications.
Please advise us at your earliest convenience.
Best regards,
Reply to the above
Dear Michael,
We are glad to know that you will expand your business line on memory foam mattress
memory foam pillow. Believe we can serve you better and better in near future.
First, please refer to the attachments for your reference.
It is great that you will come to China for business. Please kindly arrange your schedule to visit our factory. We hope we can have a close talk face to face. Then we could show you our production lines and sample room. We are confident that if will make our cooperation smoothly.
When your visit schedule is available, please kindly let me know.
Best regards,
expand, Collate price and specification
Take the information from other colleagues
Dear Maitance,
Nice to contact with you. This is Echo from CABC (Hong Kong) International Industrial Limited. And it is my great honor to serve you in the future.
Our boss Mr. Jason, just came back from the MIDO SHOW, and I learned that you are interested in our swimming products. Here attached our updated price list for your reference. Also, please take your time to visit our website at
for pictures and more details.
Mr. Jason had quoted you two models in MIDO, and here we list a gain as below for your easy reference.
Swimming cap: CAP800 USD2.0 (according to your quantity of 200pcs)
Earplug with strap: EP-200 USD 0.8 (including package)
Please contact us freely if you have any question. We are looking forward to building business relationship with you in the near future.
Best regards,
Dear Marcus,
How are you doing? This is Water from ABC Company, Ms. Grace’s colleague. She already left the company some time ago. It’s been a long time no contact with you and your company. We are glad to contact you again about external battery pack for Mobile Phone and Notebook.
I would like to update you some latest model and new offers for your reference. We hope we can enlarge our business scale. Please find the details as attached.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
Dear Andy,
This is Tina, sales representative of ABC Electronic Company. Thanks for Eden’s assignment, I’m pleased to have the opportunity to contact you and take charge of our cases directly. Hope we can set long-term business relationship and expand business it the future.
Now I’m taking up your first order-2002 (DVD recorder), all the specifications and other details will be followed by me. Therefore if you have any problem, please feel free to contact me.
Further to your new order, please refer to the attachments for our quotations, we are waiting for your confirmation. Surely we will get a good delivery date for you.
Thank you for your good cooperation and your early reply will be appreciated.
Best regards,
Contact customer by B2B web information
Dear Sirs,
I got your business information online. We would like to cooperate with you on CARDSand become your good partner in near future.
With more than 12 years experience in manufacturing all kinds of PVC cards, paper cards, metal cards and smart cards in China, we’ve grown up into a main supplier in Italy, Germany, Sweden, France, Denmark and New Zealand etc. The daily output can reach millions of cards. Including PVC blank and printed cards, paper cards, scratch cards, magnetic cards, IC cards, game cards, gift cards, member cards, pokers, playing cards, metallic cards, phone cards, irregular-shaped cards, ATM cards, IC cards, ID cards, RFID tags etc. We welcome your ODM projects. All sizes and thickness can be done here.
We welcome your enquiries. Please visit our official website at . It will be appreciated that if someone from your company could contact me freely. My email is: .
Please let us become partners and start the initial cooperation soon.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Beat regards,
Unit 2 Sample Charges
Sample 1 Customer ask for samples to send by fedex
Dear Water,
Thanks for your email.
I’ve been checking with Wal-mart and I need you send me urgently by FEDEX the following items samples.
DVD592 W/DivX
DVD558B (They didn’t like the tooling, could you please offer me another?)
DIVX602 (They are interested in this one but without the card reader because tell me the price without the card reader?)
As soon as all of these is OK, I will send you our FEDEX account’s details so that you could send those and please also tell me when those will be ready to send.
It’s very important to know the percentage of RMA you will be sending, for because, for most of the items, Chinese products come with failures and Wal-Mart need to know in advance the said percentage.
Best regards,
Reply to the above
Dear Marcelo,
It is pleased to get your feedback. Thanks for your appreciations of our items.
Further to the samples, all of them are OK to send, but as a rule, we have to charge you first. That is a usual way to every customer. I think we could get your support and understanding, too. When the samples are ready, it is sure we could send you by your FEDEX account. Please kindly confirm me the samples charges. And I will send you P/I for payment remit immediately.
DVD558B is not your type, I would recommend you the offer one, enclosed the item DVD557B.
Regarding DIVX602, the model is always coming with USB and together with Card reader. We can not cut the Card Reader function only. Now we got many nice feedbacks about this item, would you try to promote and take that as additional function? It may be OK, too.
Regarding RMA, now the rate is 1.5%. Now the DVD player is very mature in our company.
Look forward to your further comments soon.
Best regards,
Sample 2 Customer refuse to pay sample charges
Dear Water,
This is the one of 7’ with analogue TV, right? Final price is $84 with battery included, right?
I need another sample in Spain.
Javier Ayllon
Reply to the above
Dear Javier,
Yes, you are right. The model mentioned by Fiona is with Analogue TV Tuner. The price is with battery also, 1800mAh Li-polymer battery.
Also it is OK to offer you the sample for test. But as a rule, we have to charge you the sample fee. Hope it is OK to your side. Sample charge US$90/pc.
Please confirm it, and I will issue the invoice for your reference later. Therefore I can send the sample to your Shenzhen office directly. We are quite near each other. If is easy for me to bring the samples there.
Best regards,
As a rulehope we can get kind support from youIt is OK to your sideto you
Dear Water,
I am sorry but I can not pay samples as my company policy. Anyhow I will tell you that I will pay transportation fee by TNT. Our courier number is 123456.
Please send it to this address:
Xxx System S.L.
Poligono Industrial de Cabanillas
19171. Guadalajara (Spain)
Send it to my attention
If you want us to work with you, you will have to make an effort. Please take note that we do not want this sample to get profits, only for testing purpose, so it is necessary to test it to start working.
Thank you,
Javier Ayllon
Reply to the above
Dear Javier,
Thanks for your kind support to me first.
Regarding sample charges, I really hope we can find a way to move forward the project. It is honored for me and our company to work with you and your company. And be sure that we can start the initial order soon.
For the point of charges, I really hope you can do me a favor. We understand xxx is a big company, you have your own rules for samples. And I know the sample charges is a small monry. But we are a factory, it is not small money for us if we offer free samples to all customers. We believe it is fair for every customer to buy samples. And we got the support from other customers, too. Please kindly help us on this point. We must give you a better price then.
Javier, we definitely hope we can do more for customers and always do the best. When we start the cooperation and work better and better, believe we can offer you more and more. But now we hope you can do your part to pay the charges for samples. Shall we get your understanding and support?
Best regards,
Dear Water,
I am sorry but I can not pay for the sample. I am really sorry. If you want me to test if please send it, if you can not do it, it is ok. We will try in the future.
Best regards,
Javier Ayllon
Dear Javier,
Thanks for your e-mail.
Can we try this, when you place the order, we will refund you the charges? As I guess nearly every company will request sample charges. We ask for sample charges only to wish the customer to care about our samples and we can seize the suitable chance to do some projects.
If the model is suitable for your market, we hope we can support you and fix it. When you become our stable customer, we can offer you more free samples.
By the way, if you think the sample charge is a small amount, are you interested in other models?
Best regards,
Sample 3 Customer ask for more free samples
Dear Simon,
Thanks for your kind confirmation. We hope to confirm the deposit soon also. Please kindly send us the bank confirmation accordingly.
Regarding samples to ISI for test, we are arranging now. As per the order quantity, we could offer you 2pcs of free samples. It is the best we can do. And it is confirmed when we was talking about the order.
I will keep you informed the sample status any time.
Best regards,
Regarding free samples, we have confirmed 3pcs during our meeting. Now you changed to 2pcs. Please double check and confirm. We would like to get your good support and go on for more orders.
Best regards,
Dear Simon,
Regarding the points you mentioned, please find our reply as below.
Our boss only allowed 2pcs free. 3pcs is beyond our control. As we never allow any free sample for customer. But we can promise you that we can allow you one more piece for your repeat order. Let’s do it step by step. I do hope we could confirm this point.
Best regards,
Dear Water,
Good day. Here is Echo from ETA (Germany), Shenzhen office. Thank for your products presentation.
We are interes please kindly fill in our quotation sheet here attached.
Any questions please contact me freely.
Reply to the above
Dear Echo,
Thank you for your kind e-mail, showing interests in our products.
Could you let us know more details? Which item would you like most? We hope to talk by details. Please find the attached file for reference.
More information is available as requested. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards.
Dear Water,
Thanks for your e-mail.
Regarding this model we attached here, we need the price below USD9.5 for our market. Please check.
Thank you very much.
Reply to the above
Dear Echo,
Thanks for your kind reply.
Regarding the item you mentioned, I have the following questions for you.
What connectors would you prefer? As our standard connectors including 5 popular brand phones, they are
Nokia 1pc,
Sony Ericcson 1pc,
Motorola 1pc,
Samsung 1pc.
Will you have other request?
What kind of package would you prefer? Our normal package that by blister + paper card?
What’s the quantity for your initial order?
If you have special request, you’d better let us know in advance. We must do the best to meet your demand.
Can I get your reply before we confirm a best price to you?
Best regards,
Reply to the above
Dear Echo,
Glad to talk to you by phone just now. To begin new business with ETA on new items, our management supports me to proceed at the price US$9.5.
Please check the attachment for our offer. It is the standard one. Surely you could use ETA brand.
Now the SOLAR charger is quite popular on the market. We believe this item would be popular with its nice design and functions, too.
Look forward to your kind confirmation soon.
Best regards,
Reply to the above
Dear Water,
Thanks for your support.
Would you please kindly let me know, how many days you can arrange a sample here attached, for our German office?& And the information:
Company: eta GmbH
Add.: Carl-Zeiss-Stra8 633 Roedermark/Germany
Fedex: 153 260
Any questions pls contact me freely.
Thank you.
Reply to the above
Dear Echo,
It is OK to send you a sample for test first. I will check the samples availability again. As I was told no samples that since last week. If we have one on hand today, we could send you immediately.
I will confirm you when we send out. But normally we need 5 days to send out a new sample.
By the way, could you let me know the contact person? Can I send to Mirko directly?&&& Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
Reply to the above
Dear Water,
Sorry that I forget to tell you, please send it to Marcel Schuler. And if the sample is ready to send out please kindly let us know.
Thank you.
Reply to the above
Dear Echo,
How are you doing? As per the phone call yesterday, I would like to tell that we have to wait for the package till tomorrow.
So we will send the sample to your German office on next Monday. I will let you know the tracking number then.
Sorry to keep you waiting so long.
Have a nice weekend.
Best regards,
Reply to the above
Dear Water,
Thanks if there is tracking No. available, please kindly let me know.
Reply to the above
Dear Echo,
How are you doing? Please kindly check the parcel with Fedex by the tracking number .
Here I would like to enclose the latest SPEC and photos for you reference. Hope it could help you to understand more about our products.
If you need more information from me, please kindly let me know.
Sorry to keep you waiting a long time Again.
Best regards,
Reply to the above
Dear Water,
Thanks for your support
Unit 3 Price Bargain
New price request for repeat order
Dear Aaron,
The Evian and Wins people want laser lens and mother board, please prepare 200 units each spare part for solving the problems.
By the Wins order they will buy 2*40HQ, the same at last time and the target price have to be US$20.2. Please send the PI with this price and include the spare part into the container, also for the new EVIAN order..
For the big order, today I talked to the manager and they said that in this period, he will make an order IF GIVENA BETTER PRICE.
Best regards,
USD20.2DVD, USD0.1USD0.1USD0.1
Dear Dardo,
Please don’t push us too hard. The price I offer you is quite competitive. Let’s go compromise to US$20.65 per set for both Wins and Evian orders. That’s the best we can do. But you’d place these two orders together. I need these quantity added to convince financial department to accept such low price.
For spare parts, the best we can offer is 100 sets loader and MPEG Board to Wins and Evian order. It’s already over 1% for free to make something up. If needing more, you have to buy. And we’d place this together with new orders.
Attached the P/I for your confirmation.
For Wal-Mart order, I need your confirmed and detailed information, then will offer the finalized price. But frankly, it’s near costing, and difficult for us to make some recession.
Best regards,
Dear Aaron,
By the wins and Evian order please give me US$20.4. And really my friend, I am not pushing you, the Argentina’s market is pushing me. I don’t know where some people find such price but this is like it, please try you best and give me the P/I with this price.
I am waiting for the news for the big order but this is almost finished after the manager said me OK. We need to arrange the price, but for me it’s necessary to get the answer OK from the manager because he was in China last month (in Canton Fair) and the manager need to cover it front the owner, do you understand?
By the spare parts, please convince your financial department that they want more prices, a little more, the rest I will convince them for buying.
I am waiting for your reply. Thank you for your big support.
Best regards,
Dear Dardo,
For Evian and Wins order, please confirm my price. That’s the best price I can offer you, even I should bargain with financial department to accept this order.
For Wal-Mart order is really tough, in order to meet your target, I have to lower some costing.
Cut Optical output / YUV output / VGA output. That means back panel output:
Audio: 5.1CH / Coaxial
Video: Composite / S-VIDEO
No spare parts
One user manual, 2.1 RCA cable, without battery
40K, US$19.5/set
It’s only for one lot order, not compared with others, and specially for you, never at such low price, please keep it secret. You’d win this order.
Best regards,
Dear Aaron,
I confirm the price US$20.4.
Best regards,
Dear Dardo,
I got Eden’s support. And can offer you US$20.55. Let’s fix it.
Please confirm
Best regards
Dear Aaron,
US$20.45, come on! My friend.
Best regards,
Dear Dardo,
Some cents mean nothing to you, but quite big different for our factory. Let’s fix it on US$20.5.
Shake hands!
Best regards,
Dear friend,
Thanks please send the PI for Wins to same at last order.
Also please inform me about the sample because the client asks me every day. If you haven’t sent it yet, please send it immediately today.
Best regards,
Dear Dardo
Please find attached Evian and wins PI for your confirmation. How about HT orderSample is arranging now. When ready, I will send it to you immediately.
And how about Wal-Mart order?
Best regards,
USD20.2USD20.4,USD20.45USD20.51%0.5%I got manager’s great support.
Customer request for lower price
Low price request for lager order
Dear Ms. Olga Litvi,
Thanks for your enquiry. Surely we can manufacture the aerosol cans with your parameters.
The price I offered you is quite competitive as per MOQ. Could you please kindly tell me your potential quantity? We would like to update you the new offer immediately.
We understand that you are a big supplier of building materials in Russia. You may be interested in our spray adhesive, too. It is one of our most advantaged products. We produce all kinds of spray adhesives with superior quality and low price, some of them can be used in construction decoration. We have our own brand-SUPER, OEM brand is also welcomed. Please study our offer as attached.
Hope to receive your quick response.
Best regards,
Dear Walter,
Could you please let me know the price for the quantity 100K pcs of such cans per our request?
Thank you in advance.
Dear Olga,
Thanks for your prompt reply. Our offer is as below.
EXW: US$0.0364, base on 100K
I’m looking forward to receiving your further information
Best regards,
Dear Walter,
Please, let me know what lowest price you can offer for us if the purchase quantity will be K) pcs per month.
We are looking forward to your reply.
Do hope to receive a competitive price.
Sincerely,
Dear Olga,
Thank you for your kind proposal. The price I offered you is already the lowest. Currently it will keep the same EXW: US$0.0364
Regarding your proposal, can I know that when you wish to confirm and start the initial order? What’s the quantity for your first order? We would like to catch the season time and make sure the prompt shipment for you.
Look forward to the order confirmation soon.
Best regards,
Good price for long-term cooperation
Dear water,
I’m here because we need to buy DVD/DivX players and I’d be very pleased to receive your best quotation + pictures + technical features.
As the license we have decided to ask for is only in the case we need, I mean only in the case the customers ask for it!
Please quote me the model of DivX with display and normal size.
Thank you in advance.
Dear Tania,
Thank you for your kind enquiry.
Here I’d like to update the price for normal size DivX pleayer for you.
DivX player, FOB Shenzhen US$23.8/set
Please select your interested items as per attached photos. We wish to establish business in wide range with you.
For the license, OK, when you require for it, please let us know a little earlier. We would arrange it well for you then.
Awaiting your further comments
Thanks and regard,
Dear Tania,
How are you? I was trying to call you today, talking about the order DVD-558A. But sorry, failed. And it seems that the telephone number 39
is a fax number. Could you let me know your new telephone number? And the extension number if it has please.
By the way, could you convey more information about the order?
Awaiting your reply soon
Thanks and regards,
Dear Water,
Thanks so much for your e-mail. And sorry for the late reply.
Pls see my comment here below.
Please be noted that I’d like to have mini DivX 558A. But please accept one container 20FT!
Sure I’ll keep you posted in time about the license.
T: Hi, water, I just received your e-mail.
T: What do you think for usd22.5? please let me close this order.
W: We have calculated tightly, the best we could do is usd22.8, as you require full functions as normal price size dvd player.
T: It’s a bit high. To be honest, I’ve received an offer for 21.5, but I really like to buy it from your company, because I have tested the sample DAV1616, and it’s really good. So I trust your company.
W: Thanks for the appreciation of our goods.
T: And I don’t like to risk to buy from another company.
W: But for this price, I may not help now. as I already gave you the best.
T: I am sorry for that. I think I am effort to buy from another company.
W: The factory also in mainland China?
T: Believe me in Italy the competition on DivX is so hard, the price is so low on DVD. And with your price I risk to be out of market price. Please think about it. As we place order 6/7 containers a year. And I’d like to have just one supplier for home theater and DVD. And I’ll be very pleased to buy these items from you.
W: Also trust me please, we also export some models to Italy. For mini size 558A, at that price for full functions is really out of our control. Just now I consulted my boss and explained to him how large you are, but sorry, the current price and the best we could do is USD22.8
MSNMSNSKYPE,B2B
Dear Tania,
I am sorry to tell that now it is really hard for us to process 1*20FCL. The MAQ must be 1*40FCL. As you know it is a busy season now and many sizable orders rushing in our factory. Please help to increase the quantity to 1*40GP. And it is easier for us to process and make sure a best leading time for you. Wish we could conclude the deal now.
Awaiting your further notice
Thanks and regards.
Dear Water,
Thanks for your e-mail.
I’m sorry to tell you that I have a bit difficulty to accept 1*40GP, because I already have many and many DivX players in my warehouse before I can buy a big quantity of DivX. I need first to sell off the one I have in my warehouse and also DAV 1313 that I’ll get in December. But I promise you that I’ll place you another repeat order in a very short time. But I really need first to sell off the previous DivX.
Please be understanding and accept only 1*20GP feet container and let us close this deal. Sure that you will meet my request.
Dear Tania,
Good morning.
Sorry to hear that you cannot accept 1*40GP. You must aware that from the very beginning, we have a negotiation about the price. Considering your sizable order in near future and deep our cooperation, even there is only a little margin for us about your new order DVD-558A, we do accept the price USD22.5 to support you and show our sincerity. Now please also do something at your side to close the deal. Try your efforts to increase the quantity please.
I believe the deal will be closed soon upon your efforts and our efforts.
Awaiting your reply soon
Thanks and regards,
NEW ENQUIRY, PLS LET ME KNOW IT? QUITE UGENT!
Dear Water,
Pls could you quote the below items:
Pls quote it with built in DivX function.
Dear Tania,
Thanks for your new enquiry.
I recommend you the following model.
DivX-592 USD23.5 1*40GP=3500pcs
DRW-2039 USD88.1*40GP=2100pcs
Please ensure that the quantity is 1*40GP, for now we really could not accept less than 1*20FCL.
We discussed many times for the price before. Now nearly everything is fixed. Could you let me know some exciting news from your side?
Waiting you reply soon.
Thanks and regards.
Dear Water,
I’m very pleased to receive your e-mail but I’d be very glad if we might close DivX order at the price of USD2300.
Please encourage our long-term relationship meeting my request. As I said to you we need to buy Portable DVD, home theatre, DVD recorder. So if you meet us we will be very pleased to refer only to your company for all this kind of items.
Sure that you will meet my request and hoping to go ahead with our relationship.
T: Good morning. Water, how are you today?
W: hi, Tania, I’m fine. How are you?
W: Sorry I was a little busy and went away just now. Today I am full hands. But could you check your e-mail? I have replied you by e-mail
T: as divx pls accept usd22.5, and close this deal immediately.
W: pls see my e-mail. And let us proceed as it.
T: ok, I saw it, is it ok 1*40GP, but pls accept USD22.5 as agreed for the previous deal.
Pls meet me and close everything.
W: I must clarify that 558A is mini size not normal size.
T: I know.
W: so the price far out of control.
T: normal size is expensive than mini size one.
W: then the price is different, and now we quote you best best price and MOQ.
T: come on, water, you are a very great company. If you want you can meet my interest.
W: thanks for your appreciation. But now for the quantity, I may not do.
T: you know DivX in Italy are very cheap.
W: also you know I have allowed you the cheapest price now.
T: help me to be competitive.
W: Tania, we have many workers to make products for you. As a factory, we could not lose cost to do business, I think you could understand.
T: I understand your position
W: so come on.
T: but…pls understand my position, I don’t want to go out from DivX market for the high price.
W: yes, so we gave you the best price. We have done much for you. Pls do your part also. Some cents are really important for a factory.
T: for mini size?W: I strove many times fo the manager really went crazy…
T: but I changed the items and pls meet me on the price for this new item.
W: ya…I gave the good price already.
T: you have grant us no discount on it.
W: oh… you know at first usd22.8/unit, but finally we confirmed you usd22.5 for the previous order.
T: only 0.03you took off.
W: I think it is o.3.
T: yes, sorry, Water, it’s very hard to negotiate with you. Tell me what I have to do make you softer.
W: I have done much for you. I also wish to do more. But we will bankrupt. How you wish us to be like that?
T: at this point I really don’t know. I have to talk to my boss. I think he cannot accept this price. It’s really too high for us. I am sorry for that.
T: hi water, I am sorry my boss says that it is too high we cannot accept. Could you decrease the price up to usd22.8?
W: sorry my boss could not accept the price you gave.
T: don’t even 22.8
W: I think we have given the best price. Pls study again. I also think you must compare with other suppliers.
T: I did it.
W: yes, we are waiting for your exciting news.
T: my exciting news is that I’d appreciate very much your divx at the price of usd22.8. I pay you today if you could give me this price.
W: I wish to give you, but my boss will kill me.
T: I think you could persuade him if you want.
W: please kindly send me by e-mail. I will reply you officially.
Dear Tania,
Thanks for your kindly e-mail. Glad to talk to you by MSN. But still something is open to the deal.
We know that the price is a big issue for an order, as we negotiated many many times. As now you suggest the price USD22.8 for DivX. Again I have tried to explain your future orders to my manager. But USD23 for DivX is the best and final price. See I have done many things for this order. I really wish you also do your part to go forward. Of course I wish we could establish long-term relationship together. And consider you as one of our best customers. But without your efforts, we could not realize win-win.
Believe you could do this time.
Thanks and regards,
Dear Water,
Thanks. I appreciate your efforts for me and my company.
Please send me PI for 1*40GP and also I need you to send the picture + technical features. How long do you take for sending out the goods?
Dear Tania,
Thanks very much for you great support to me and please find the attachment of the order PI and photo of the unit DVD-592.
Please kindly noted the leading time is 30 days for shipment.
Awaiting your comments soon.
Thanks and regards,
Ask lower price after the show
Dear Echo,
Thank you for you reply.
There is a problem with prices. In MIDO you (or your BOSS) offered us much lower prices by about 1.2-1.5$.
We would like to remind you, that there is very tough competition on EU market.
Best regards,
Reply to the above
Dear Tomas,
Hope you spent a wonderful holiday.
Regarding your information, I checked with our boss again, the recorded price for you are as below:
SUN-300 with price USD2.00
SUN-400 with price USD2.8
SNOW-700 with price USD8.00
SNOW-900 with price USD10.00
SNOW-1100 with price USD9.00
SNOW-1300 with price USD7.50
MX-1700 with price 12.00
And all of above price were not included the packing charges.
Have I made myself understood? I also would like to remind the price our boss gave you in the MIDO SHOW were on the basis of MOQ 1000pcs for each model. But your order quantity do not reach 1000pcs per model. So, the cost would be a little higher normally.
Anyway, we are so expecting to open market in CZECH with you, and finally, I persuaded our boss to maintain the price you gave in MIDO. Please find the attached updated PI for your reference. Also, we expect to receive your deposit soon.
If there is any question, please contact us freely.
Best regards,
Dear Echo,
Thank you for quick answer and your understanding of our situation.
Please tell us SWIFT code of Your bank for dispatch payment. Tell us the exact term when the goods will be prepared for transport.
The transport won’t be by ship (sea) but by AIR. Our transport company (TRANSFORWARDING) will contact you.
Please confirm (signed) the PI, it is important for our tax office.
Best Regards
Best Tomas,
Thank you for your kind reply. I would like to reply you as below.
Leading time: June 15, upon your deposit within this week
Swift code, please refer to our proforma invoce as attached signed and stamped.
Transportation. OK, we are waiting for your forwarder’s information.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards!
Discussing lower price by details
Dear Yvonne Yueng,
Thanks for prompt reply. But I think it’s too much expensive. The market competition is quite hard. Please give a better price.
Someone replies as below:
Regarding the offer of memo foam pillow, to be frank, something it’s out of our control to quote you such price. US dollars drop dramatically these days, as all cost of material rising highly before Olympic Games.
Hope you could understand. But if your order is a large one, I will persuade our boss to give a special offer for you.
Dear Tony,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback.
Regarding to the model I introduced to you, is it suitable for your market? We appreciate that if you could feedback us more information.
The offer for the current period is good, but can you let me know what your quantity for initial order is? And can I know your ideas about the target price please? We hope we can work out a suitable way to meet your demand and start our cooperation.
Looking forward to your positive reply soon
Best regards,
Market competition request for lower price
Dear Water,
I need a cheap model, without battery 18$ target price for 7000pcs, DivX function.
Javier Ayllion
Dear Javier,
Thank you for your kind feedback.
As per your request, the best offer we can do is US$20.
Awaiting your comments
Best regards,
Dear Water,
At the end they are 12k. I need 18$ or I can not do it.
Javier Ayllon
Dear Javier,
Hope you can understand. As the cost is there. You really can calculate part by part. To support you and for our long-term cooperation, we won’t make margin about this order for purpose. We only hope we can help each other.
Please kindly confirm.
Best regards.
Dear Water,
Full fill attached file with the profile of your company. This is very important. Send me SPEC sheet and Picture, too.
I want to buy an old product, already MP and tested. I need a sample now.
Javier Ayllon
Dear Javier,
The company profile as attached.
Item A706, PDVD with USB/CARD READER, Battery and DivX for 12K units. We can offer samples now. But we have to charge you first. This model already MP. PLS kindly confirm the sample charges.
SPEC as attached. For two models.
Awaiting your comment
Best regards,
Dear Javier,
For your project PDVD with USB/CARD READER, Battery and DivX for 12K units
Good news for you. I got further support from my boss. Finally US$18 for 12K is accepted. Hoping it is OK to your side and confirm this order soon.
Please comment.
Best regards,
Dear Water,
Thank you. I will keep you informed about this.
Javier Ayllon
Dear Water,
Please confirm you can reach $17.5 for the A-706. Is it with battery or not? Because the spec sheet shows with battery.
Javier Ayllon
Dear Javier,
Thanks for your kind e-mail.
As per your request, please kindly noted it is WITHOUT battery.
The offer for 12K, US$, extremely special for you. All materials are rising, FOB charges is rising now.
We have to offer much loss, I believe you won’t want to see us close down.
Thank you. Please comment.
Best regards,
OK. Understand,
Thank you, Water.
Javier Ayllon
3. Selling price increasing for sale
Dear Yvonne,
I need to increase this order, with the following:
120*200 8pc
90*200 40pc
2000 pillows
Sorry to ask you but can you try to send the new PI today?&&& Thanks,
Dear David,
Re: Memory Foam Pillow
For this time, we charge $21.00/ pc. Due to US dollars dropping and raw materials rising these days.
Hope you could understand.
Dear Yvonne,
Cancel the pillows.
Good day to you.
Called you yesterday, but was told you were not in the office.
Firstly, I am so so sorry about the price of memo foam pillow. We will keep the price USD20 for you. The reason why we keep $20.00/pc (the margins are so small you would not believe.) is because we appreciate our long-term business relationships. And there comes more order, of course! But the fact is US dollar dropping dramatically early this year, and all cost of raw materials rising highly before Olympic Games. Now we charge new buyers $25.50/pc (CNY180.00, $1.00=6.90) so please don’t let such chance get away…could you kindly let us know when could we expect the deposit?
Secondly, attached please find the pillow logo for your approval is it the one for you? For we can’t find all the files of before.
Finally, sorry for any inconvenience cause.
Hope all is well!
Dear David,
Good day to you.
I tried to get you on the phone yesterday, but it was a pity that you were not in the office.
Regarding the offer of memo foam pillow, sorry to cause you some inconveniences. We hope to keep the same US$ 20/pc, the offer is really special for you. You know well the cost of furniture, and we are a factory and we have to cover much cost on factory management. The pressure is quite heavy for us. Now the US dollar drops dramatically as well, but the material cost is rising. Sometimes we are forced to increase the price. But we always do best to cover more on our side.
For the current order, to be frank, now we offer to other customers’ US$ 22.5/pc. We’d keep it as a secret. To appreciate our long-term cooperation.
Our boss finally promised the price USD20/pc. Believe now we can move forward the order as planned. Could you kindly let us know when we can expect the deposit?
At the same time, attached please find the pillow logo for your approval. Is it the one for you?
Best regards,
Unit 4 package
Sample I Labels and gift boxe and confirmation
Dear Paola,
Attached is the rating label for your translation. Thank you.
Best regards,
Check the Italian translation for the rating label. Please , insert the model code on the rating label of 7’, too.
Looking forward to receive the rating label revised before you proceed to printing it.
Ms. Paola Esposito
Dear Paola,
Thank you. I will send back for your confirmation tomorrow morning.
Good night.
Best regards,
Find the gift box art work attached. You can download the print file from this link:
please, insert the barcode and send me the full gift box for my last approval.
My B. Rgds
Ms. Paola Esposito
Dear Paola,
Thank you. Well received the gift box for 9’ and 7’ (DPN brand and in black color). We will revise as per your request.
But now about the one in Silver color? I think you got it now, I sent you here again.
I would like to mention as below.
7’, the LOGO “DVD”, I wish to revise it with your standard LOGO. I will send you the silk printing for confirmation soon.
9’model, DPN logo, the position you placed is on the speaker net, that position cannot allow to be real silk printing, as the sample you got on hand. If you are sure it is just for the gift box design, it would be ok.
Please let me know. I don’t need to revise it, so don’t worry!
Please find the attached file for 7’ and 9’ rating label. We re-made it, could you check it and advice?
And please confirm me the SPEC sheet as attached. We have to confirm the functions with you. As I have to arrange for production as per that file.
By the way, I got your L/C advice today from our bank. Thank you.
Looking forward to your reply soon
Best regards,
Please, read my BLUE reply below and revise the rating label attached. Find the shipping mark attached!
Ms. Paola Esposito
Dear Paola,
Thank you for your kind reply. I would like to revert as below.
I already got the SPEC confirmation. But one question please, about the serial number.
As there are two different colors, I have to instruct our fact I would like to fix the serial number like this,
DPM PDVD650, in black color, it is beginning from SH65000 to SH65505.
LX PDVD650, in silver color, it is beginning from SH65506 to SH66006
Please let me know it is OK or not.
Regarding the shipping mark, as it includes main mark and side mark, please find the attached file for my understanding, is it OK?
Regarding the revise artwork, I would send back for your confirmation soon.
Awaiting your comments
Best regards,
Check my BLUE reply.
Ms. Paola Esposito
Dear Paola,
Here is the rating label for 7’ and 9’ Please advise.
Best regards,
They are OK, you can proceed to printing. Thanks for your kind cooperation.
Ms. Paola Esposito
Dear Paola,
Well understand the rating labels are confirmed.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Dear Paola,
This is Water, I would like to enclose the gift box for your reference. Revised already. Please kindly confirm it back to me.
Thank you.
Best regards,
It’s Ok, proceed with all gift boxes.
Ms. Paola Esposito
Sample 2 DVD player artwork design revise and confirmation
Dear water,
Is it possible to use these pictures (with some small changes) for our order?
Best regards,
Dmitry Umrikhin
Dear Dmitry,
Thank you for the gift box design. It looks cool.
We could do as per your request. But can you send us the photo of the model? If we use the photo from the image you sent to me, it is not good for mass production. Because it’s low quality.
Or could we use the similar photo to replace? Also you can send me the photos you need for our reference.
And if you got the AI or CDR format about the gift box, that would be fine. And we just need to make some small changes.
Awaiting your comments,
Best regards,
Dear water,
Sorry, we don’t have AI or CDR format. That was the reason why I ask you to do, if a jpg picture is suitable.
Yes, you can use your model’s picture. I hope, the model will be nice.
Best regards,
Dmitry Umrikhin
Dear Dmitry,
Thank you for you replies.
OK, we will source some photos for background of the gift box.
By the way, can you send me the word file of Russian wordings? It can help us to finish the design and can save time I think.
Awaiting for your reply.
Best regards,
Dear Dmitry,
Please refer to the attachment for the user manual of small size 10201.
Best regards,
Dear Dmitry,
Please refer to the attachments for
BRAND 10201 front and rear panel silk printing
BRAND 10202 front and rear panel silk printing
Please reply with you comments.
Best regards,
Dear Dmitry,
How are you doing?&&& 1. Have you checked the SPEC sheet? Please kindly advise back with your comments.
2. How about the artworks?
Please feel free to reply.
Best regards,
Dear Water,
Thank you very much for your kind support!
The SPEC sheet and the artworks will be checked today.
Best regards,
Dmitry Umrikhin
Dear Dmitry,
Please refer to the attachment for 10201/02 RC silk printing. Please kindly confirm back soon.
And about the gift box design, can you send me the Russian language translation in word format?
As per your draft, the functions are as attached. But the model 10201/02, no optical output, please offer me the translation properly.
Awaiting your reply soon
Best regards,
Dear water,
Please arrange following amendments to the player’s panel:
10201 front panel:
Please add DIVX, MP3, JPEG signs
Please make BRAND logo 2 times bigger
Could you please add a smile picture (as shown attached)
10202 front panel:
Please add a MPEG4 sign
Please add POWER inscription near the POWER button
Best regards,
Dmitry Umrikhin
Dear Dmitry,
Please refer to the attachment for the revised panel silk printing. And kindly confirm soon.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Dear Water,
Please find attached the confirmed panels for 10201 and 10202.
Best regards,
Dmitry Umrikhin
Dear Dmitry,
Thank you for your kind confirmation. Well received the files.
Best regards,
Unit 5 Payment Term
Sample 1 Order confirmation
I’m ready to launch the 1st trial order to you in this way:
1. A706 item with monitor 7’, DVD/DivX, carry bag, battery built-in, and the normal accessories, at USD 56.5 enclosed LSCD.
500pcs DM brand,
500pcs LEXI brand, in silver color.
2. A903 item with monitor 9’, DVD/MPEG4, TV tuner, SD/MMC/USB slot, lithium battery (as the sample tested), carry bag, at USD 97.5 enclosed LSCD. &
300psc DM brand, in black color.
Payment term: 100% LC 60days
delivery: 40days after the L/C opening
Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.
PS. Consider our office will be closed on August 9-24 for summer holidays.
Best Regards,
Ms. Paola Esposito
Dear Paola,
Thank you for your great support to me. Regarding your order, I would like to reply you as below.
OK. Confirmed
Will you consider larger quantity for 9’ model this time? Say 500pcs at least would be better. As for OEM and price, it is easier for us to control. I believe you are satisfied with the performance of the sample, and believe there will be fast sale on your market. Hope you can give more support to us in this point. Can we confirm 500pcs?
Payment term. To be frank, we always do with customers by 30% T/T in advance, and balance T/T before shipment for a sum of payment less than $200000. As you know the bank charges with will be higher for L/C opening. For your coming order, the best we can do is L/C at sight. I think it is fair to both of us. Believe you can understand and confirm this point.
Delivery: 40 days upon L/C at sight opening.
We hope we could confirm the details together before your holiday. And begin some artworks in advance.
Awaiting your comments.
Best regard,
Sample 2 Payment negotiation
Dear Paola,
Please kindly note that our booth number in IFA Berlin is 29.226.
For the payment term, the best we can do is L/C at sight, really. As I informed you by MSN, we always do by T/T with other customers.
Regarding your order, you place it with two models. Our boss also cares it very much. I had a hard dis finally she allowed the payment by L/C at sight. But normally she only accepts T/T. I really do my best to move forward the project, believe you also do your efforts to move forward.
Can I get your support?
Welcome your visit to our Berlin Show. And wish you a very happy summer vocation.
Awaiting your comments,
Best regards,
Orders always don’t come easy.
Dear Water,
Thanks for your effort. After the discussion with my boss we can just accept to help you with rates on the 60 days. But, we cannot accept L/C at sight. If you want to proceed, let me know the total amount rate and I will discuss with my boss.
Thanks for your attention.
Have a nice day.
Best regards,
Ms. Paola Esposito
Dear Paola,
Thank you very much for your efforts.
Regarding the coming order, we really hope you can do more efforts and hope you can support us by L/C at sight for payment term. I can fully understand what you mean by MSN that you have to invest much into three brands in Nola Italy. You must aware that we also have to invest much into materials purchase. If the payment is tied up for a long time, we cannot proceed well for customers. As you know the loader and TFT screen cost much. So L/C at sight is fairer for both of us. Believe we have to support each other for better cooperation.
On the other hand, the offer is quite competitive. W cannot afford the US currency loss. Currently we have to stare at the exchange rate carefully. Once the order is firm, we could not increase customer’s price for our cost loss. If I ask for cost up suddenly when I told you the US exchange rate is dropping, and we will lose. That would ruin all business. I don’t think you would like to see that happen. And it is not business, mutual benefit business.
Let’s confirm L/C at sight. Come on, Paola. Thank you.
Awaiting your comments.
Best regards,
Dear Water,
Thanks for your effort. After the discussion with my boss we can just accept to help you with rates on the 60 days. But, we cannot accept L/C at sight. If you want to proceed, let me know the total amount rate and I will discuss with my boss.
Thanks for your attention.
Have a nice day.
Ms. Paola Esposito
Sample 3 Skills on payment term discussion
Dear Paola,
How are you doing? Hope you enjoyed your Olympic Games, and had a very wonderful summer holiday.
Can I know some updating news about the payment term from you? Hope there would be the positive comments for us.
Please kindly note that the 7’ sample is also available. Three kinds of colors for selection, white, black and silver.
Please feel free to comment. Thank you.
Best regards,
Dear Paola,
Glad to hear that you visited our booth in IFA Berlin. Believed you got much useful information there.
Regarding our cooperation, the payment term, we wish to suggest as below.
L/C 30 days after the date of B/L, and pay 1% interest of total order value.
L/C 60 days after the date of B/L, and pay 3% interest of total order value.
L/C at sight for total order value.
Awaiting your comments
Best regards,
P: I need to know how much increase the price for each piece of PDVD for L/C 60 days. How much in money the 3%?
W: Total amount, 85750*3&=$ 2572.5
P: Send me your offer with price for 2000pcs of 7’ PDVD and 1000pcs for 9’ PDVD with payment term L/C 60 days. So I can show it to my boss and study the offer.
W: OK, thank you.
P: Thank you. I will wait for you.
P: I got your e-mail.
W: Thank you. Is it OK?
P: About USD2.11 more for each price, too much. I can accept with USD1.00 more. Anyway, I can pay you max USD1500 of interest, no more.
W: For total interest, say $2000.
P: USD 1500, Water, and then I can try to discuss to my boss for your PL.
W: It is hard for me to confirm with you at that. Anyway, please wait for me. Let me try.
P: OK. Thanks. I will wait for you.
W: Hoping that we could do more business in near future. Finally our boss promised and we confirm $1500. So I will revise the PI for you.
L/C60USD1500
Dear Paola,
How are you doing? Can I know some updating news from you? When can I expect your L/C draft?
Best regards,
Believe me I’m ready to be frank with you just after the prices and proposal received during the fair! Many suppliers give me some price and accept L/C 60 days. Unfortunately this isn’t a good period for all companies, and the dollar situation is very bad for us, I think it’s for this many Chinese suppliers understand the situation to reduce the prices and accept this term payment. Furthermore, the Italy market there are more and more competitors. We are a big company, our brand is famous and we hope you will reach to become our big supplier, you too. Consider this i we used to issue repeat order very soon.
Let me know your decision, since I have to proceed to receive the goods in November.
Thanks for your support and attention,
Ms. Paola Esposito
Sample 4 L/C 60 days confirmation
Dear Paola,
Sorry for the late reply.
Talked to my boss about your projects again. It is quite difficult for me. But good news for you, we accept your suggestion L/C 60 days. Let’s confirm it now. And please issue the L/C draft for us to check first. Can you do this today?&&& Before Nov., surely we could make prompt shipment to your country for sales then. Hoping we could do larger order in near future. And believe we could do better for you also.
Best regards,
Thanks for your efforts. Before my financial dept proceed to open the L/C, I forgot to tell you I need FCA SZ term. Please provide to it and send me the PI revised.
Ms. Paola Esposito
FCAF0B FCAFOB
Dear Paola,
Sorry for the late reply as we had sales meeting just now.
Ok, we can do FCA Shenzhen. Please find the revised PI as attached. But please kindly noted that we will clear the customs ourselves.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Find the PI signed in the attachment. I will send you the L/C draft for your approval asap.
My B. Rgds,
Ms. Paola Esposito
Dear Paola,
Thank you for your kind confirmation about the PI. I come back for work this morning.
Can you open the L/C today?&&& Looking forward to your comments soon.
Best regards,
The L/C is ready to go to the bank today. I will send you the draft within tomorrow so you can check and we can go, finally, ahead with the other details!
My B. Rgds
Ms. Paola Esposito
Dear Paola,
Thank you for the information. Sorry to keep you waiting another day. And I will confirm you the L/C till tomorrow, as my boss has to check it first. But personally speaking, the L/C is OK.
Best regards,
Dear Paola,
Sorry for the late reply about L/C. The L/C is OK. Please go ahead.
Have a nice day.
Best regards,
I got all e-mail about certificates. And thanks for your L/C confirmation.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Ms. Paola Esposito
Unit 6 Shipment Advice
Sample I Confirm shipping details
Dear water,
How are you? Our forwarder’s information as below.
Com: DALLTD.
Contact person: Ms. Daisy Chan
Ship by sea to our agent in Finland
Com: Net Logistic
Add: Eskolantic 1, 4 floor 00720 Helsinki, Finland
Contact person: Ludmila Suominen
Tel: +358 20 755 82
Mob: +358 40 867 92
Fax: -358 20 755 82
Arrival Port-Kotka (port Mussalo)
Water: Well understand.
Please, put the following data into the papers covering orders:
The Invoice and Packing List should be made for: WMT LTD Rm.1501, One Peking, 1 Peking Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Water: Well understand. But no need contact person? Before sending to courier, I will send to you for confirmation first.
Please, put in the B/L Cinsignee, Notify party-according to our instructions.
Water: OK, will do as per your instructions.
Please, don’t put in papers “Acmra, ACM, Acpower, Rostkkiy Dmitry” etc.
Water: well understand
Shipping mark-WMT
If any questions, please let me know.
Best regards,
Dear Irina,
Thanks for your kind information about forwarder. I will contact with her accordingly. I think I already knew her, as you asked DAL to send the samples before. By the way, have you got the samples we sent to you? In fact the new samples, also sent by DAL Daisy I guess.
First, please find my reply in your e-mail in Blue. Here below I would like to make sure the points with you together.
A: Regarding the shipment details. In order to make it more clear, I would like to make sure with you again as below.
Delivery terms: FOB Shenzhen, FREIGHT COLLECT-right
Consignee: TO ORDER-the same notify party
Notify Party: right
Net Logistic
1, 4 floor 00720 Helsinki, Finland
Tel: +358 20 755 82
Fax: +358 20 755 82
Port of discharge: Kotka
Place of delivery: Kotka
Description of goods: (please explain to me, as some countries is quite strict to this kind of product) charger
If you have something to remind me, please keep me informed.
B: Shipping Mark.
Will you have your own shipping mark? “WMT” for Main mark only? And how about side mark?
We would suggest the following. Please advise your comment.
main mark OK
side mark OK
And for your reference, the package should be: 40PCS/CTN, Gross weight:: 3.5KG, Net weight: 3.00KG. Measurement: 41.3*29.8*26.5cm
Look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Dear water,
Thank you for your e-mail. Also, please find my reply in your e-mail in Blue.
Contact person in the invoice and PL not necessary. For us will be better, if you will make telex release. Is it possible?
Dear Irina,
Thank very much for your kind reply.
Well understand. Then we will do telex release for you.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Dear Irina,
How are you doing?
I would like to inform you that the goods will be ready of shipment on April 30th. Could you arrange the balance payment for Proforma Invoice #GW accordingly?
I already sent the booking to Daisy. I think she will confirm the details with you then.
Best regards,
Dear Water,
Thank you for you e-mail. We shall pay balance in the near future.
Dear Irina,
Thanks for your information about payment in the near future. We are waiting for your bank receipt then. By the way, I already booked space with Daisy this morning.
As the shipment from Hong Kong will be easier for our customs clearance, can we do FOB HK? And I consulted with Daisy also, she said they can receive goods from HK too. If OK to you, namely we can choose FOB Shenzhen as well as FOB HK. And please note that no cost up.
Look forward to your reply soon.
Best regards,
Dear water,
Change FOB Shenzhen to FOB HK.
Dear Irina,
Well understand. Thanks. We will arrange well for you and inform you the details accordingly.
Best regards,
Dear water,
How are you? We have prepared payment. On Monday-Tuesday money will be on your account. Please see attachment.
Dear Irina,
Thanks for your kind arrangement. I will check and arrange shipment accordingly.
Best regards,
Dear Water,
How are you? Did you receive money?
Dear Irina,
Today we may get it. And I will keep you informed.
Your forwarder has offered the S/O to us. We will catch the vessel on May 6th.
Best regards,
Dear Irina,
How are you doing?
Please find the attachment, B/L copy for reference. Hope you can confirm me soon.
Looking forward to your early reply.
Best regards,
Dear Water,
We confirm it is OK. Please go ahead.
Dear Irina,
Herewith enclosed the original B/L for your record. We have telex released for you.
Best regards,
Sample 2 Confirm shipping documents draft
Dear Water,
Please, when you issue all shipping documents, before sending to the bank, send a copy to me for my approval.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Best regards,
Dear Paola,
Thank you for your kind e-mail. Sure I will send you the PI and other DOCs for your confirmation before sending to bank.
Thank you.
Dear Paola,
Good morning. Herewith I wish to enclose the revised PI for your check first. Please advice.
Could you confirm with UPS about the shipment date? I wish to send the goods to UPS before Nov.12th which is the vessel closing date as UPS told me. Therefore we could catch it for shipment.
Best regards,
The PI is correct now! I inform UPS to manage your shipment soon.
Hi Piera, Hi Carl,
Mr. Water, from Zhejiang company, PO153, is ready to send you the goods before Nov.12th, try your best to arrange this goods for vessel on 12th. Thanks for your cooperation.
Looking forward to receiving confirmation asap.
My B. Rgds,
Dear Paola,
How are you doing? This is water. I use my alternative e-mail to contact you because my business e-mail is broken today.
We have sent the goods to UPS today. Please kindly check the attached photos for your reference.
Best regards,
Thanks for you e-mail. Please, start to send all shipping documents copy by e-mail before you send them to the bank so I can check!
Thanks for you attention and support.
Dear Paola,
Here is the shipping DOCs for your reference, including CI, PL and BL. Please kindly advi}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信