&&初​中​英​语​一​般​过​去​时
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢i get up at six oclock 的翻译是:我在 6 点钟起床。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
i get up at six oclock
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我在六点钟
我在 6 点钟起床。
我在 6 点钟起床。
我在六oclock
我起来在6点
相关内容&a无数先辈为我华夏留下了一个足可震铄古今的瑰宝——中医。 The innumerable older generations left behind one for my China to be possible to shake fully melt the ancient and modern the treasure - - Chinese medicine. & a竞争力的价格 Competitive power price & askip all 跳所有 & a我爱你 、至死不渝 I love you faithfully, until death & a名姬 Famous professional female entertainer & asempre sempre & atake blackberry screen shots 4 free 作为黑莓屏幕快照4任意 & aventilation rate 通风换气次数 & a软饮和啤酒 Drinks softly with the beer & a受益匪浅的日子 Benefits greatly day & a转珠按摩棒 ビードを巧みよい潮を顕著に吹くためにマッサージするように移す & aonlt
you onlt 您 & a过程装备与控制工程系 Process equipment and control engineering department & aggstock ggstock & aPerhaps a telephone will change your a lot of relative's life 或许电话将改变您的很多亲戚的生活 & ainvestigation work 调查工作 & a我们在10点睡觉 We sleep in 10 o'clock & aSummer night watching the sky and saw the moon climb the trees, the moon from the Earth's curved, like a boat into the round. 观看天空和锯的夏夜月亮爬树,月亮从地球的弯曲,象小船入圆。 & aEntrepreneurs Federation of PingDing County PingDing县的企业家联盟 & a你个头又变大吗? Your increases? & awhat courses are you learned during your colleg? 在您的colleg期间学会的您是什么路线? & a我做好了菜 I have completed the vegetable & aINTO NEW 入新 & aeotu chg flt from ca4584 eotu chg故障定位测试从ca4584 & a我也很想干您
美丽的小姐 I also very want to do your beautiful young lady & a西海情歌 West sea love song & aI am sorry to let you really so sad. 我抱歉让您真正地很哀伤。 & a追加确认项目 The supplement confirms the project & a每天20元人人民币,押金100元 Daily 20 Yuan person Renminbi, deposit 100 Yuan & aIN MY FAMILY ,THERE ARE 在我家, & aEach department cooperate S&M to collect 30% photo and word 每个部门合作收集30%相片和词的S&M & a请你脱衣服 Asks you to escape clothes & aAngel wings 天使翼 & aI will stand by you r~ I will always by your side~ you will always be my baby~ Bscause your name is forever planed in my brain! 我将由您总将是我的baby~ Bscause您的名字在我的脑子永远计划的您的side~总支持您r~我意志! & ayou can come to lianyungang for a trip 您能来到连云港为旅行 & a我要当好人 I must work as good person & a我们学校活动很多,我一般不参加 Our school activity are very many, I do not participate generally & a明确我国农村6~17岁中、小学生被忽视的现状、程度及主要影响因素 Is clear about in our country countryside 6~17 years old, the elementary student the present situation, the degree and the major effect factor which neglects & ai like summer
I c 我喜欢夏天I & athe clock trace MUST be shielded by GND planes and keep the TCXO 2.0mm away from MT6620 module 必须乘GND飞机保护时钟踪影和保留TCXO 2.0mm从MT6620模块 & a痛而不言 But the pain does not say & aI was once foolish, Iwas onse in love and I was happy 我是,一旦愚蠢, Iwas onse在爱,并且我是愉快的 & a和这个耳机一模一样是吗 With this earphone entirely alike right & a即使全世界都不要我 我也还有自己 Even if the world all does not want my me also to have oneself & aI don't wanna wait another day 我不想要等待另一天 & a我要找个女朋友 I must look for a girlfriend & aThe heart of man to make an empty sky Empty 使空的天空空的人的心脏 & athis agile creature will gather up any coins or gems that enemies drop for you 这个敏捷生物将会集敌人为您投下的所有硬币或宝石 & a到了晚上,妈妈回来了 To the evening, mother came back & aToday, I am very happy. Because today is my birthday, but today I wanted to go to school, in class, my classmates and teachers for my birthday 今天,我是非常愉快的。 由于今天是我的生日,但今天我想去学校,在类,我的同学和老师为我的生日 & a安徽枞阳综合工业园经四路1号 Anhui fir positive synthesis industry garden after four groups 1 & aget on well whit…… 得到在好的丝毫...... & aMinistry of Construction of the People's Republic of China 建设部中华人民共和国的 & ai get up at six oclock 我起来在6点 &中国最具影响力高考资源门户
最近更新: 1981 昨天: 3964 本周: 164062 总量:
今日:696套
总数:5174647套
会员数:131942位
当前位置:全国大联考
江苏省泰兴市洋思中学2015届九年级上学期第一次月考英语试题
资料类别: /
所属版本: 通用
所属地区: 江苏
上传时间:
下载次数:0次
资料类型:月考联考
文档大小:1.15M
所属点数: 0.1点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0.1 点,】
资料概述与简介
一、听力测试 (共20小题,每题1分,满分20分)
A. 本部分共有四道小题,每道小题你将听到一段对话,每段对话听两遍。
B. 本部分共有六道小题,每道小题你将听到一段对话,每段对话听两遍。
5. What does the man think of his new boss?
He thinks hes serious.
He prefers the new boss to the last one.
He thinks the new boss likes shouting very much.
6. How many books can Angela borrow at most today?
7. What time is it now?
8. Where are the speakers now?
In a cafe.
9. How is Mario now?
He is short.
He is tall.
He is fat.
10. Why didnt Mike come?
He forgot the time.
He wasnt invited.
He changed his decision.
C. 本部分你将听到一段对话和两篇短文,各听两遍。 听第1段对话,回答第11、12小题。
11. What do most people think about colours for the rooms?
Light colours are better than dark ones.
Dark colours are better than light ones.
They are both good and interesting.
12. What can the colour blue do?
It can make us feel relaxed. B.
It is good for our eyes. C.
It makes us feel powerful.
听第一篇短文,回答第13至15小题,完成信息记录表。
听第二篇短文,回答第16至20小题。
16. When Tom was 18 years old, he____________ .
began to work in an office B.
finished school
made a lot of money
17. Toms father asked him to ____________.
go out to live.
find work.
go on with study.
18. In one place Tom was asked to____________.
give a talk.
answer some questions. C.
work at once.
19. How many people are there in this story?
20. When Tom wrote about his birthday, he didnt tell the ___________ .
二、单项选择 (共15小题;每小题l分,计15分)
21. ________ useful advice you gave us!
B. What an
22. Be quick, ___________ we’ll be late for the meeting.
23. US First Lady Michelle Obama encouraged students to study abroad in her
when visiting Peking University on March 22, 2014.
—Is David coming by train?
—He should, but he
not. He likes driving his car.
25. I never doubt ________ his advice is of great _________ to me.
A. helpful
C. helpful
26. Now teenagers are very busy with their schoolwork all the time and they have _____ time to do sports.
D. a little
27. Thanks for _____________ the new monitor.
A. recommend me as
B. recommend me for
C. recommending me as
D. recommending me for
28. Put it down, Tom. You mustn’t read _____ letter.
A. else anyone’s
B. anyone’s else
C. anyone else’s
D. anyone else
29. I would rather ______ warm colours _______ me feel comfortable.
A. use, to make
B. using, to make
C. to use, making
D. use, make
30. — How do you like the two pairs of trousers?
—They don’t fit me well. They are _______too long ________ too short.
D. but also
31. —Nick, what kind of movies do you like
, cartoons or comedies(喜剧片)?
— Comedies, I think.
三、完形填空 (共15小题;每小题l分,计15分)
Recently, I felt like I reached a very low point in life. My relationships werent good, I wasnt __36
my classes, and I felt like I had nothing to
.My life seemed to be full of endless homework, tests and loneliness. Nothing anyone said seemed
to me. I wasnt sure what to do about myself. __39___ was to be happy again, but I didnt know who or what would
During these days, I had trouble ___41___. I had to take sleeping pills but still woke up in the midnight. I had no
but to tell my dad. He
the book The Secret.
I immediately bought the e-book online and read the whole thing that night. Im normally quite a stubborn(固执的) person, __44___ the influence on my mood after finishing the book was obvious(明显的). Suddenly, I felt like life was __45
again. I had never felt such a deep and quick
in my life before.
In fact, the books message was very simple—think positively(积极地).The book had many __47___stories about how people were able to
money, soul mates(心灵伙伴)and old friends back into their lives. I started learning to thank everything in my life __49 them. Little by little, I realized that The Secret could work only
I believed these peoples success stories.
Now Im sure I can bring myself happiness.
36. A. playing
D. enjoying
37. A. take care of B. come up with C. look down on
D. look forward to
38. A. helpful
B. colourful
C. peaceful
D. powerful
39. A. I wanted all
B. All I wanted
C. I all wanted
D. All of I wanted
40. A. serve
D. prevent
41. A. sleepy
D. sleeping
42. A. problem
43. A. borrowed
B. collected
C. returned
D. suggested
44. A. and
45. A. pleased
C. beautiful
D. serious
46. A. breath
C. surprising
47. A. success
B. successful
C. succeed
D. successfully
48. A. attract
B. control
C. imagine
D. mention
50. A. until
四、阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,计30分)
|Lisa’s Gym
|Keep fit! Lose weight!
|Play basketball, do yoga(瑜伽), dance and meet many new friends!
|Price:¥40/hour
|Open time: Saturdays and Sundays
|Tel: 2133730
|A Concert
|Do you like classical music?
|Come to the concert on Friday evening.
|The concert will begin at 6:30 in the Children’s Palace.
|Ticket price: Adults:¥120
Children(under 15):¥60
|Star Wars
|USA wonderful movie at Huachen Cinema.
|Ticket price:¥80
|Time: 6:00 pm —— 8:00 pm
|Dates: July 24 to July 27
|Summer Job
|Do you like to talk with people?
|Do you like to work late?
|Do you like to work for a restaurant?
|Then come and work for us as a waiter.
|Please call Jenny at 8124697 for more information.
51. You can ______ at Lisa’s Gym.
A. watch a movie
B. find a job
C. listen to a concert
D. play basketball
52. Mr. and Mrs. Smith and their 14-year-old son want to go to the concert, they have to pay ______ for the tickets.
53. Star Wars is the name of ______.
A. a cinema
B. a movie
54. Linda wants to find a job during her summer holiday, she can ______ for more information.
A. call 8124697
B. call Lisa
C. call 2133730
D. go to the Children’s Palace
55. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Lisa’s Gym is open every day.
B. You have to work late as a waiter in the restaurant.
C. You and your friend should pay 80 yuan for the movie.
D. The movie will be on for a week.
Our new foreign students are going to arrive very soon, and here are some ways to communicate with them politely.
How close do you stand when you talk to a friend? You can stand close to people in the Middle East but don’t stand too close to North Americans! Give them more personal space.
Do you know How to touch people correctly? Chinese girls often walk arm in arm with their friends. South Americans sometimes hold your arm when they talk to you, so you can’t move away! But in Britain many people don’t like other people to touch them at all.
Do you look at people when you talk? In some places, it isn’t polite to look at people when you talk, but in other countries it isn’t polite to look somewhere else. In Britain and the US, people usually look at each other when they talk.
And how do you say goodbye? That’s easy, wave(挥手) to say goodbye. But be careful! In Greece, it’s not at all polite! In fact, it’s very rude!
56. From the passage, we should give
more personal space.
A. people in the Middle East
B. people in North America
C. people in the South America
D. people in North China
57. The underlined word “touch” means
in Chinese.
58. We can’t wave to say goodbye in
A. America
C. Britain
59. How many ways are given to communicate with foreign students?
60. What’s the best title of this passage?
A. Saying goodbye
B. Touching people
C. Looking at people
D. communicating politely
Bookstores are second homes for readers. Although many people can now buy books online, many readers still like the feeling in bookstores. They can touch(触摸) the books and smell the print.
In China, there are many special bookstores. Sanlian Taofen Bookstore became the first 24-hour bookstore in Beijing at the beginning of April. Popular Holdings in Shanghai is a film-themed bookstore. It has film books and posters. Eslite Bookstore in Taiwan often has activities like talks with famous writers.
At the same time, bookstores outside China can be very colorful, too. Scarthin Books is a small bookstore in the UK. It sells new and second-hand books. There are more than 100,000 books lying on the shelves of the store’s 12 rooms. Bart’s Books in the US is a good place to enjoy the sunshine(阳光) while reading books. It’s an outdoor bookstore. Bookshelves are on the street. When the store is closed, people can still buy books. They just put money into the door’s coin box. Where can you find a cafe bar and bookstore in just one place? The answer is probably El Pendulo in Mexico. Books line(排列成行) the walls of the store. On the second floor, visitors can order everyday meals in the cafe and drinks from the bar. In order to keep cool, there are green plants and trees inside. Does it look like a park?
61. ______ special bookstores inside China are mentioned(提到) in the passage.
62. Scarthin Books is ______.
A. a 24-hour bookstore
B. an outdoor bookstore
C. in the US
非选择题(60分)
请注意:考生须将非选择题答案写在答题纸上!
五、任务型阅读.
A. 阅读填空: 阅读短文, 用恰当的词完成表格,每空一词。(共10小题;每小题1分,计10分)
Have you ever asked your relatives or friends if there is Wi-Fi in their houses? Have you ever searched for Wi-Fi when you are at restaurants or hotels? The answers will probably be "Yes". Most of us want Wi-Fi everywhere as if we cant live without it. But we can only use free Wi-Fi in some public places. We still have to spend some money accessing(连接)the Internet at most time. Here comes a piece of good news.
A rich, powerful organization in the USA called the Media Development Investment Fund (MDIF) has decided to change the age of online computing (计算) completely by giving free Wi-Fi to every person on Earth. They will send up hundreds of satellites into low Earth orbit(轨道)in 2015.
This is because they have made a survey and found that only 60% of the worlds population have been able to get information on the Internet. And this is also because many countries are unable to offer people the necessary infrastructure(基础设施)to access the web.
We can expect to use free Wi-Fi everywhere in the near future.
|●Many of us want Wi-Fi everywhere as if we cant live ___66____it.
|Present situation
|●Accessing the Internet
us some money.
|●MDIF has made a ____69____ to send up hundreds of satellites into low Earth orbit
|What the US ___68__ will do
|in 2015 so that for every person on Earth, there will be free Wi-Fi
|●Only 60% of the worlds population have been able to get _______72_____ on the
|______71_____
|Internet.
|●Many countries cant
people with the necessary infrastructure to
|access the web.
|What we can ____74_____
|●Free Wi-Fi will be
everywhere in the near future.
B. 阅读表达, 根据短文内容,用规定的词数回答下列问题。(共5小题;每小题2分,计10分)
My two little daughters and I usually go out and help others on Thankful Thursday. Last Thursday we were going to buy lunch for the beggars(乞丐)in the street. Then we went to the nearest McDonald’s(麦当劳).
I ordered 15lunches from it and drove my car to hand them out.
We gave the lunches to the beggars. they were excited. We were happy to see that.
Then we noticed a small, old woman, asking for pocket money. We gave her our last lunch bag. Before we got into the car, she started to speak to us, "No one has ever done anything like this for me before, "she said with a smell. "Well, I’m glad that we were the first, “I answered. "So, when will you eat your lunch," I asked.
She just looked at me with her big, tired brown eyes and said, "OH, dear, Im not going to eat this lunch. You see, I have a little girl of my own .I usually can’t buy her favorite food, but today she will be so happy! "
I dont know if the kids noticed the tears in my eyes. I have asked many times whether our Actions of Kindness were too small to change anything. Yet at that moment, I realized the truth of words: "We cannot do great things —only small things with great love."
76. Who were they going to buy lunch for? (Two words) _______________________________________
77. How many lunches did the writer order?(One word)_____________________________________
78. When did the woman start to speak to the writer? (six or seven words) _________________________
79. Was the woman going to eat the lunch? ( No more than three words)___________________________
80. What can we learn from the story? (自拟,No more than eight words) __________________________
六、根据所给词的适当形式填空(共10小题;每小题l分,计10分)
七、缺词填空(共10小题;每小题l分,计10分)
Confidence(自信) is very important in daily life. It is helpful to d___91____ a healthy attitude(态度). If people are more confident, they are m
happier. And they can have more chances to be s_____93__
. Here are some suggestions to be more confident.
★ Speak loud. When you are not confident, you can’t do well in w 94
you want to do. Try to speak loud enough so that people can hear you c
. The high voice can help you become more confident.
★ Play sports. Physical exercise makes you tired but strong. A strong body helps you be f__96____
of confidence.
★ Encourage yourself. W
down a list of things you did during the day to see how many things you have done well. Give yourself p___98____
for the good things you have done.
★ Pick up a hobby. I
you like singing, sing as much as you can. In some ways, a h
can make you excellent. And it will make you happy and confident.
八、书面表达(20分):
请从90后初中生的优点和缺点两个方面进行客观的描述,然后制定个人将来的目标和计划。
|目标和计划
|1. 当别人遇到麻烦时经常乐于助人;
|1. 易发怒,很难接受别人的建议;
|1. 理想是成为......;
|2. 精力充沛,爱好广泛;
|2. 因粗心而常犯同样的错误;
|3. 好奇,喜欢做事与众不同;
|3. 有时只考虑自己的感受。
|2. 我已努力......;
|4. 有创造力, 想出各种新点子。
|3. 我相信……
具体要求:
1. 目标和计划需展开合理想象并作适当发挥。
2. 语句通顺,意思连贯,条理清楚,字迹工整。
3. 开头已给出,不计入总词数, 100词左右。
As post-90 students, we______________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________
However, we have some problems too. _________________________________________________
洋思中学九年级英语“月月清”试卷 2014-10
A. 本部分共有四道小题,每道小题你将听到一段对话,每段对话听两遍。
1). 听力材料:
W: My friend David is curious about everything. He likes asking questions.
M: I see. Thats why you are friends. You share something in common.
正确答案:B
2). 听力材料:
M: Ive made little progress in my English, Millie. Im very worried.
W: Dont worry, Daniel. It takes time. Perhaps you should go over what you have learnt as soon as possible. You can also read English aloud every morning.
正确答案:C
3). 听力材料:
M: When do you usually get up?
W: I usually get up at six. But I got up late today, at about eight o’clock.
4). 听力材料:
M: Hey, Millie. Your animal sign is the Tiger, right? Its said that people born in the Year of the Tiger are brave.
W: Yes. What it says about me may be true. But for my cousin Julie, thats not the case. Her animal sign is the Sheep. It says that shes gentle, but in fact, she gets angry easily.
正确答案:A
B. 本部分共有六道小题,每道小题你将听到一段对话,每段对话听两遍。
5). 听力材料:
W: Hows your new boss?
M: He seems really nice.
W: Thats good. Not like the last one?
M: Not at all. He isnt a serious person and he never shouts at us like the last one.
6). 听力材料:
W: May I borrow these three books, Mr. Black?
M: Im afraid not, Angela. You borrowed two yesterday and, you know, each student can only borrow four at most.
W: Oh, sorry! I forgot.
7). 听力材料:
M: Whats the time, mum? Our class starts at eight oclock.
W: Oh, hurry up! You have only a quarter left.
8). 听力材料:
M: Where is your home?
W: Its not far. Ill get off at the next stop.
9). 听力材料:
M: Mario used to be short.
W: Yes, he did. But now hes tall. And he joined a basketball team.
10). 听力材料:
W: Mike isnt here yet. Did you forget to invite him?
M: He was going to come, but then changed his mind.
正确答案:C
C. 本部分你将听到一段对话和两篇短文,各听两遍。 听第1段对话,回答第11、12小题。
W: Do you know there is a relationship between colours and moods, Jack?
M: Certainly. I think colours influence our everyday lives in many ways.
W: How should we choose the colours for the rooms of a house?
M: Most people think light colours are better than dark ones.
W: Yes. I notice light colours make rooms seem larger.
M: Sure. I also know blue can make us feel relaxed and green is good for our eyes.
W: Yes. My mum says blue is suitable for bedrooms. I also find some people prefer orange for their dining rooms.
M: True, but it depends on personal taste. Anyway, we should choose the colour which makes us feel comfortable.
正确答案:AA
听第一篇短文,回答第13至15小题,完成信息记录表。
Dear Mr Wu,
We are writing to recommend David as our new monitor. We think he has many strong qualities for this position.
David is very confident. He thinks he can do anything if he tries his best. He is not afraid of making a speech in front of many people. We also think he is hard-working. He always does extra work after class. He spends a lot of time helping with our class projects. David is clever. He always comes up with good ideas, and he has won several science competitions. David is organized and never forgets the things he needs to do. He has learnt to use the computer to get himself more organized. He is also very helpful. He often helps other students. For example, he will help us with our lessons if we are absent from school.
We think David is the most suitable person to be our monitor. We hope that you agree with us.
Yours sincerely,
Millie & Simon
正确答案:ACC
听第二篇短文,回答第16至20小题。
16-20听力材料:
Tom Smith finished school when he was eighteen. His father said to him, "Youve grown up now. And you should go to work. If you can work in an office, you will make a lot of money." Then Tom went to try in several places. In one place, a man took him into a small room and wrote some questions on a piece of paper. Tom wrote his answers on the paper. And then gave it to the man. The man looked at the paper for a few minutes and saw that he had written the day and the month he was born, but without the year. The man asked Tom. "Your birthday is on twelfth, June, Mr. Smith." "Yes, Sir." Tom said. "What year?" The man asked. "Oh, every year, Sir." Tom answered.
洋思中学九年级英语“月月清”试卷 2014-10
该会员上传的其它文档
已有&0&条评论,共有&0&人参与,
网友评论:
合作 / 友情链接}

我要回帖

更多关于 yesterday beatles 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信