请帮我详细分析一下这个句子!哈狗帮谢谢雅虎

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
请帮我分析一下这句句子的句子成分,谢谢,急!Equipped only with a pair of binoculars and ready to spend long hours waiting in all weathers for a precious glance of a rare bullfinch.
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
都是做状语Equipped
非谓语做句子的状语with a pair of binoculars做伴随状语only做副词and是连词ready做副词to spend long hours 非谓语做目的状语waiting 非谓语做做目的状语in all weathers做状语for a precious glance of a rare bullfinch做状语
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
请帮我翻译一下以下句子 谢谢!1 .uh..ran out 10days ago2.no, I don't want to be put in that position3.It's just that cleanliness is not a high priority with me ,there r other things i would
much rather do (这句用到了什么语法吗?)4.a couple of crumbs5.But pause and reflect6. my observations have led me to believe that various forms of arranged marriage have just as much chance of bringing happiness to the husband and wife as our Western sysem of choosing marriage partners.7.Come along.now.8.you can watch everything i do in that mirror above u(这句用到了什么语法吗?)9 now ,pull yourself together and let's get on with it.(这句用到了什么语法吗?)10 perhaps that's the best thing if you're so nervous about me doing the extraction today.(这句用到了什么语法吗?)
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
sdasdfasfddsadffdasdbvfangfsafdnbgfdsaa
。。。。做翻译,context少不了的,你这样一句句断开了,有难度的
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 一些生活哲理 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信