with my mum,dad,brotherdear mum and dadsister的问句

【图文】M4Unit 1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
上传于||文档简介
&&本​课​件​适​用​于​外​研​版​七​年​级​英​语​上​册​第​四​模​块​第​一​单​元​讲​课​使​用​,​课​件​实​用​,​使​用​效​果​好​。
大小:5.51MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Vernon: You WAS here and you WAS smooching with my brother!
弗农:你在这里,跟我的弟弟偷情来着!
I've been training with Jimmy and my brother this week in California.
这周在加利福尼亚我跟吉米还有我哥哥已经一起开始了训练。
He attended school with me and my brother and had a strong personality.
他和我还有我哥哥一起上学,他个性很强。
I still remember he always went fishing with me and my elder brother on saturday.
我还记得他周六待我和哥哥一起去钓鱼。
On saturday, we did a podcast with my brother and his girfriend.
这星期六,我和弟弟,还有他女朋友,做了一个播客节目。
I now have a relationship with my parents and brother that means everything to me.
现在,父母和兄弟对我意味着一切。
It's about my relationship with my parents and my older brother.
它讲的是我与父母及哥哥的关系。
I'm with my brother and little children.
我和我的兄弟和孩子在一起。
Then I played with my brother and my little sister.
然后我与我的兄弟以及我的小妹子。
In the afternoon, I'm going shopping with my brother and sister.
在下战书,我要去购物,与我的兄弟姐妹。
I should go to the good God with my brother and my bishop.
我要随着我的哥兼我的主教一同归天。
Then I'll play in the wave pool and on the water slide with my brother.
我昨天练钢琴和跳芭蕾了,一会儿去上游泳课,然后会和哥哥玩冲浪和水滑梯。
Today, I lost a bet with my brother and had to kiss his butt.
今天,我和我弟弟打赌输了,我得去亲他的屁股。
I'm going to dinner tonight with my brother and sister-in-law.
我今晚将和我的哥哥和嫂子一起吃晚饭。
My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard.
小时候爸爸总是带着我和哥哥在草坪上玩耍。
My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard.
小时候,爸爸常带着我和兄弟在院里玩耍。
I stood beneath an orange sky With my brother and my sister standing by.
哥哥和姐姐伴我站在一个橙色的天空下。
I live with my mom and my two brother and sister…
我和我的母亲以及兄妹住在一起…
Hot very hot today, with my brother and my father said to Nanxi swimming.
今天很热很热,爸爸说带我和弟弟去楠溪江游泳。
My father, my mother and my brother are talking with each other.
我的爸爸,妈妈和哥哥在互相讨论。
How can I survive a day with my younger brother and sister?
我该怎么熬过单独和弟弟妹妹相处的一天?
More and more, I agree with my little brother.
我越来越赞同我弟弟的话。
I share a room with my little brother and I have a little sister too.
我和我的弟弟住在同一个房间,我还有一个妹妹。
Today, I was on MSN with my friend and my 9 year old brother.
今天,我在用MSN和我的朋友、我的9岁的弟弟聊天。
Listen…anyone with any ties to me and my brother is in dangerous.
听着,现在所有跟我和我哥哥沾上关系的人都身处险境。
My yong brother and my old brother played snow with me.
我弟弟和我哥哥和我一起玩雪。
My brother and I watched that garden with longing, from a distance.
我哥哥和我从远处带着渴望的心情注视着那座花园。
In fact, I am husband and wife with 66 , WG is my younger brother, …
实际上,我是丈夫,并且有66的妻子,WG是我的弟弟,…
He took me and my brother and my mum with him all the time.
过去他经常带上我兄弟、妈妈和我一起工作。
He took me and my brother and my mum with him all the time.
过去他经常带上我兄弟、妈妈和我一起工作。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Wrote a forum earlier this year about how I was suffering from depression and other stuff that was playing on my mind about my dad and how he use to be violent with my mum and me and my brother and sister. I have since took the advice and told my councellor about these things only last week. I have been feeling much better and was depression free for a good few months up until the past few weeks. I'm in year 10 and have had 5 GCSE's, I never cope well with exams and so the weekend before I got really low Nd self harmed again. I got through my mAths exam, but bottled out of my history one and on the following Tuesday I self harmed again, it was really bad and the bottom f my leg was covered in cuts. I told my mentor who got me an emergency appontment with my counsellor. When I saw my councellor I decided to tell her about the nightmares and how my dad use to be violent and that I was having flashes of it. She had to tell the social services but since my mum and dad have split and he doesn't live with us, they're not going to interfere.
I was happy about that, but I am still feeling really low and am reluctant to tell anyone what I'm feeling. Everything playing up on my mind again, about my mum and dads split and stuff that has happned, I don't want to be depressed again. I feel really insecure all the time, whereas bedew when I was I'll with depression it was different. I have this fear of being abandoned by everybody, and have never felt so paranoid and insecure. I'm barely going o school and am not that close with my best mate Anymore. I just know that people are out to hurt ne and leave me. I have never felt so worthless. I hate my body, I want to be beautiful. I can't stand my self, but at the sAme time I just want to be loved. I don't honk that I'm normal and I dnt honk this is just depression this time ?? I get confused between wha is real and what isn't and see people hurting me in my head when they don't and I have a&&right temper, just like the other night my mum frowned at something and I instantly thought she was judging me and flew off on one. Is this depression again or smething else?
My moods drastically change from one to the other? I find it hard to find a stable relationship with anyone, one minute they're perfect the next I don't want to be around them. One minute I like the way I look and can see my strengths and what I'm good at and the next thing m strengths are different and I feel ugly. I have long and bad epsods of feeling nothing but emptyness?? What is wong with me?
Page 1 of 1
Check out this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder
I don't know a lot about this but what you write sounds quite a bit like this disorder.
Frequently the result of being abused as a child causes or contributes to it.
See the forum here to learn more if you think this helps.
Check out this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder
I don't know a lot about this but what you write sounds quite a bit like this disorder.
Frequently the result of being abused as a child causes or contributes to it.
See the forum here to learn more if you think this helps.
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Borderline-Personality-Disorder/show/210
Thanks. Not sure what to do though if it is this or somethig else :/
Thanks. Not sure what to do though if it is this or somethig else :/
Well I should have added earlier ... please do whatever you can to get professional counseling.&& You mentioned seeing a counselor at school so that's the best place to start.
If you have a close family doctor then go to that person and explain the things you stated here.
Hopefully the doctor can refer you to a good therapist skilled with situations just like yours.
They will talk with you and maybe perform some tests and only a medical professional can make a proper diagnosis for you.
The fact you came here looking for answers is a really positive thing and shows you recognize you may need some help.&&There are others that know what you are going thru and have had experiences you can learn from.
Well I should have added earlier ... please do whatever you can to get professional counseling.&& You mentioned seeing a counselor at school so that's the best place to start.
If you have a close family doctor then go to that person and explain the things you stated here.
Hopefully the doctor can refer you to a good therapist skilled with situations just like yours.
They will talk with you and maybe perform some tests and only a medical professional can make a proper diagnosis for you.
The fact you came here looking for answers is a really positive thing and shows you recognize you may need some help.&&There are others that know what you are going thru and have had experiences you can learn from.
Your Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Wrote a forum earlier this year about how I was suffering from depression and other stuff that was playing on my mind about my dad and how he use to be violent with my mum and me and my brother and sister. I have since took the advice and told my councellor about these things only last week. I have been feeling much better and was depression free for a good few months up until the past few weeks. I'm in year 10 and have had 5 GCSE's, I never cope well with exams and so the weekend before I got really low Nd self harmed again. I got through my mAths exam, but bottled out of my history one and on the following Tuesday I self harmed again, it was really bad and the bottom f my leg was covered in cuts. I told my mentor who got me an emergency appontment with my counsellor. When I saw my councellor I decided to tell her about the nightmares and how my dad use to be violent and that I was having flashes of it. She had to tell the social services but since my mum and dad have split and he doesn't live with us, they're not going to interfere.
I was happy about that, but I am still feeling really low and am reluctant to tell anyone what I'm feeling. Everything playing up on my mind again, about my mum and dads split and stuff that has happned, I don't want to be depressed again. I feel really insecure all the time, whereas bedew when I was I'll with depression it was different. I have this fear of being abandoned by everybody, and have never felt so paranoid and insecure. I'm barely going o school and am not that close with my best mate Anymore. I just know that people are out to hurt ne and leave me. I have never felt so worthless. I hate my body, I want to be beautiful. I can't stand my self, but at the sAme time I just want to be loved. I don't honk that I'm normal and I dnt honk this is just depression this time ?? I get confused between wha is real and what isn't and see people hurting me in my head when they don't and I have a&&right temper, just like the other night my mum frowned at something and I instantly thought she was judging me and flew off on one. Is this depression again or smething else?
My moods drastically change from one to the other? I find it hard to find a stable relationship with anyone, one minute they're perfect the next I don't want to be around them. One minute I like the way I look and can see my strengths and what I'm good at and the next thing m strengths are different and I feel ugly. I have long and bad epsods of feeling nothing but emptyness?? What is wong with me?
Answer this question
commented on 's
Communities
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time
Arlington, VA
Tompkinsville, KY
Kingston, Jamaica
Depression Community Resources
Arlington, VA
Tompkinsville, KY
Kingston, Jamaica