我想给国外的老师我想对你说发一个Email

帮忙写一个英文email请教一位外国的教授寻求帮助。_百度知道
帮忙写一个英文email请教一位外国的教授寻求帮助。
想写一封英文 email 请教一位陌生的外国教授 ,获取一份资料。对请求帮助的英文email的书写技术不懂。希望可以提供一封得体,有礼貌的英文email模板。谢谢。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Hello Mr./Mrs.xxxx, I heard your name from a friend of mine. I am currently preparing xxxxx, and I would like to get help from you. The information that I need is ........., I will appreciate if you can provide it to me at your earliest convenience. Thank you very much for your assistance! Best regards,xxxxx
其他类似问题
email的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁澳元 498.15
加元 526.43
欧元 748.24
英镑 955.11
港币 78.87
日元 5.1058
美元 612.13
境外购物网站
海外代购|求购|原价甩货
海淘经验汇报
海购一站直邮区
后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
只需一步,快速开始
只需一步,快速开始
境外网站攻略
境外购物网站
海外代购|求购|原价甩货
海淘经验汇报
海购一站直邮区
查看: 1215|回复: 5
help!收到一个email 要我确认地址,啥意思??
该用户从未签到
Order ID **************:
1 of Lifeproof 1301-03 Fre Case for iPhone 5 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Magenta [ASIN: B00B5XNDGE]
------------- Begin message -------------
I was just following up with you regarding your shipping information.&&Per my previous message, I will need your reply as confirmation to either edit or cancel your order.&&This matter is time-sensitive, so if we do not receive your reply in the next 24 hours, we will assume you do not have another address to provide and will cancel the order on your behalf.
Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.&&Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding our shipping policy.&&Have a great day!
Warm Regards,
------------------------------
LifeProof – Amazon Marketplace
Customer Support
------------- End message -------------
To cancel your order, please click here:**********
For Your Information: To help arbitrate disputes and preserve trust and safety, we retain all messages buyers and sellers send
for two years.&&This includes your response to the message above.&& uses filtering technology to protect buyers and sellers from possible fraud.&&Messages that fail this filtering will not be transmitted.
We want you to buy with confidence anytime you purchase products . Learn more about Safe Online Shopping (/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=*******) and our safe buying guarantee (/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=*****).
请问到底要怎么回复,要我确认啥呢,是转运地址不行
该用户从未签到
他之前给你发的另一封邮件,怎么说的呀
该用户从未签到
貌似前一封邮件解释了原因,这一封是告诉你如果你不编辑订单提供另外一个地址或主动取消订单的话,这个订单会被砍掉。好像和安全网购、防诈骗之类的有莫大关系。
该用户从未签到
确认咯,确保订单安全,没事多验证
该用户从未签到
发货地址进黑名单了?
TA的每日心情最近的折扣不错呦开心4&小时前
哪家的地址啊?
Powered by& 学会用英语发外贸电子邮件!整体流程都让你学者掌握,畅通无阻与外国客户沟通!
注册时间:-
学会用英语发外贸电子邮件!整体流程都让你学者掌握,畅通无阻与外国客户沟通!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&Establish&Business&Relationship做外贸业务第一步就是通过邮件试图与潜在客户建立业务关系。一般情况下,双方通过各自的介绍或者第三者的介绍,先摸清对方的资金信用、经营能力和业务范围等重要条件,然后再进行实质性的业务商讨。关键词汇:business&contact业务接触explore&the&possibilities&探索...的可能性a&brief&introduction&to对...的简单介绍coincide&with&sth&和...相吻合proposal建议to&mutual&advantage为了互利合作我想大家推荐以下的这些表达我想与贵公司建立业务关系,大家可以收藏起来以便开发客户时使用:My&main&purpose&for&writing&you&is&to&set&up&business&contact&with&you.我写信的主要目的是想和你们建立业务关系。I&write&to&explore&the&possibilites&of&establishing&business&relationships&with&you.我写信是想探寻我们双方简历业务关系的可能性。We'd&be&pleased&to&enter&into&business&relationships&with&your&firm.我们很乐意与你们公司建立业务关系。注意这些事比较正式的外贸函电用语,如果口语一点的表达只需把write&to&you&换成&I‘m&here&to。比如:My&main&purpose&for&coming&here&is&to&set&up&business&contact&with&you.I&am&here&to&explore&the&possibilites&of&establishing&business&relationships&with&you.其他可能会用到的如I&would&like&to&give&you&a&brief&introduction&to&uour&company.我想要简单说明一下我们公司的历史。Your&desire&coincides&with&ours.您们的愿望和我们的非常一致。Thank&you&for&your&proposal&and&we&hope&to&work&with&you&to&our&mutual&advantage.感谢您的建议,期望与您互利合作。
建立了业务关系后,我们开始正是第一步:询价inquiry首先,买家会向卖家表示一种对产品的兴趣,开始询价(make&an&inquiry)。对...感兴趣take/show/have&tremendous&/much&interest&in....be&interested&in...如:We&are&very&interested&in&Chinese&carpets.&I&'d&like&to&make&an&inquiry.我们对中国的地毯非常感兴趣,我想就这方面询价。然后,买家就会向卖家所要价格表(price&list)&或者目录(catalogue)对吗?Will&you&please&send&us&your&price&list&or&catalogue?看到了价目表我们接下来是不是要询问产品的单价呢?单价 unite&priceCould&you&tell&me&the&unite&price&of&the&product/item?What's&the&unite&price&for&Item&No63920?Please&quote&us&prices&including&insurance&and&freight&to&Vancouver.情报包括到温哥华的保险和运费的价格。I&would&like&to&have&your&lowest&quotations,&CIF&Vancouver.我希望贵方给我们温哥华到岸价的最优惠价格。 那么卖方报价(quotations,offer)一般是怎样呢?价格的一般构成&56&dollars&&per&piece&FOB&shanghai价格+计价单位(英镑,日元,美元,港元,人民币等)+数量单位(台,件,米等)+贸易术语(FOB,CIF较多)+目的港因此,通常卖家会这样报价It'&s&500&dollars&per&piece&FOB&Vancouver.今天的询价和报价你们都学会了吗?可能会越来越难哦,一起攻坚战吧!
Let's&slow&down&the&learning&process&so&that&we&can&better&digest.I&summarise&a&sampling&correspondence&for&establishing&business&relationship.我想让我们边学边积累,一点一点的更好的笑话所学内容,学会使用。今天,我对外贸的第一关:寻求建立业务关系做一个总结,大家在你们的广告邮件中可以借鉴。Dear&Sir&or&Madame,We&obtained&your&name&from&the&12th&Shenzhen&International&Electronics&Exhbition&with&thanks,&and&we&learned&that&you&have&been&in&the&business&line&of&electronics&import&in&Africa&for&over&20&years.We'd&like&to&give&a&brief&introduction&to&our&company.&We&are&Shenzhen&CPG&Electronics&INC.,located&in&eletronics&base&in&huaqiang&RD&in&shenzhen.&We&have&been&engaged&in&this&industry&for&over&15&years&and&we&are&&highly&experienced&in&electronics&manufacturing,&processing&and&marketing.Right&now,&we&are&endeavoring&to&enter&African&Market&and&we&would&be&fairly&appreciated&if&we&could&establish&long-term&business&relationship&with&you.Hereby&enclose&a&company&introduction&and&product&catalogue&.Look&forward&to&your&earliest&reply.yours&faithfullyMiss&HuangSenior&marketing&manager&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Hell&Nancy,&I&feel&proud&of&you&.&Hope&you&can&bear&some&of&the&useful&sentences&in&mind&,especially(特别是)the&inquiry&and&price&negotiation(询价和砍价)。Some&terms&of&procurement&English&will&be&delivered&to&you&later&this&day,&donot&forget&to&check&your&emailbox.[咖啡豆桨]( 22:10:44)Sophie:nice&to&meet&youNancy:nice&to&meet&you&tooS:i&am&Sophie,i&am&from&shenzhen&ABC&companyN:i&am&Nancy,i&work&for&shenzhen&ASD&company&,I&am&in&procurement&department.&&S:May&i&help&you?N:i&would&like&to&purchase&som&pens&and&pencils&S:what's&the&quantity&of&your&order?N:five&hundred&thousand&pens&and&thousand&pencilswhat's&the&unit&price&?S:one&yuan&for&each&zero&point&five&yuan(fifty&cents)&for&each&pencilN:would&you&give&me&seven&&percent&discount(30&percent&ott)S:i&would&like&give&you&four&percent&discount&at&&mostN:let's&meet&each&othe&at&halfwayS:let's&dealN:nice&to&cooperate&with&youlook&forward&to&future&cooperation.
I&feel&encouraged!&Thanks![Jack_Eng]( 0:07:34)Keep&up&the&good&work!&Teacher&Sophie
Keep&up&the&good&work!&Teacher&Sophie
Sophie:nice&to&meet&youNancy:nice&to&meet&you&tooS:i&am&Sophie,i&am&from&shenzhen&ABC&companyN:i&am&Nancy,i&work&for&shenzhen&ASD&company&,I&am&in&procurement&department.&&S:May&i&help&you?N:i&would&like&to&purchase&som&pens&and&pencils&S:what's&the&quantity&of&your&order?N:five&hundred&thousand&pens&and&thousand&pencilswhat's&the&unit&price&?S:one&yuan&for&each&zero&point&five&yuan(fifty&cents)&for&each&pencilN:would&you&give&me&seven&&percent&discount(30&percent&ott)S:i&would&like&give&you&four&percent&discount&at&&mostN:let's&meet&each&othe&at&halfwayS:let's&dealN:nice&to&cooperate&with&youlook&forward&to&future&cooperation.
您好,sophie&老师。我现在在一家飞机航模公司做外贸业务,需要英语发送邮件,与老外聊天和商务洽谈。这一阵子在关注您的帖子,觉得很受用。我想到您那里培训外贸英语口语和写作,能悄个收费和地点给我吗?
在建立业务之前我们通常都会简单说明,你是通过何种渠道获得对方的信息的,然后做个简单的公司说明。&外贸中,由于是公司和公司之间的业务交易,通常我们不用I,而用We来体现你代表公司整个团队。推荐下列句型:We&obtained&your&name&and&address/information&from&xinhua&newspaper/&Advertisement&on&Channel&3/at&the&China&automobile&exhibition...on&August&13&.我们通过8月13日的报刊,电视广告,中国车展等获取了贵公司的信息。Your&name&and&adress&is&obtained&through&newspaper,&Tv&advertisement,&China&automobile&exhibition&dated&August&13&with&thanks.说明了获取贵公司的途径后就开始简单的介绍一下自己的公司吧。I'd&like&to&give&a&brief&introduction&to&our&company.这句话可以使用在外贸函电中,面试应聘的时候,我们也常常这样开头“I&would&like&to&give&a&brief&&self-introduction.&下面就简单介绍你们公司是做进口还是出口,从事哪个行业,在行业中处于什么地位吧。We&have&been&involved&in&the&business&line&of&cell&phone&export&for&over&30&years&,and&now&we&take&lead&in&the&industry.作业:大家能调整一下逻辑顺序,为你自己的函电开一个头吗?
& 学会用英语发外贸电子邮件!整体流程都让你学者掌握,畅通无阻与外国客户沟通!
请输入链接网址:
请输入链接文字:
@您关注的人,我们会通知他来围观,每次只能@3个人我的关注
电话:(新房业务) (二手房业务) (生活论坛业务) (家居装修业务) (客服) 传真:
深圳市易图资讯有限公司 版权所有,未经同意请勿转载 | ICP备案号:我想问下我们老师给我们播放一个视频讲的是在国外一个女的在电视台表演他在一个屏幕上吐了点类似墨水_百度知道
我想问下我们老师给我们播放一个视频讲的是在国外一个女的在电视台表演他在一个屏幕上吐了点类似墨水
我想问下我们老师给我们播放一个视频,讲的是在国外一个女的在电视台表演,她在一个屏幕上涂了了很多类似墨水的东西,然后就用手在屏幕上抹散那些类似于墨水的东西画出很多故事,速度非常快主要讲的是,一对情侣在战争前的和战争时战争后的故事,感动得下面的观众全哭了时间大概是5到15分钟左右我能问下这是什么视频吗?有网站吗?或者是类似这种的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
只要搜,美女画出美丽的沙画,就能找到
其他类似问题
屏幕的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Apache Tomcat/6.0.33 - Error report HTTP Status 404 - type Status reportmessage description The requested resource () is not available.Apache Tomcat/6.0.33}

我要回帖

更多关于 对你说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信