谁会写“中学生出国留学的利弊”的英语作文 出国留学?

中学生英语作文_出国留学网
出国留学网专题频道中学生英语作文栏目,提供与中学生英语作文相关的所有资讯,希望我们所做的能让您感到满意!
  这个我和们要去参加英语夏令营。下面是由出国留学网栏目为您准备的两篇《中学生暑假英语作文》。
  篇一:中学生暑假英语作文
  This is my summer vacation. I intend to finish the operation. Then, take a look at China's famous novel. Look at some day. Of course, also want to play with the computer, watch TV. Early every morning to get up and running to run, do other sports. But it is conducive to our body! But one thing should not be forgotten. must help parents do the housework! My holiday arrangements like? something good? give suggestions?
  篇二:中学生暑假英语作文
  the first day of summer vacation
  summer is here,and the sun is closest.there is no school,and there will b and time to play, a boat race up stream and down,time to go shopp time for a story and singing a song when dinner is over。 today is long&&the longest day in all the year.
  推荐阅读:
  是需要同学们多练习才能拿高分的,频道为大家提供2016年中考英语作文预测:做个文明中学生,大家可以自己先练习一下,再看看,找出自己需要改进的地方!
  2016年中考英语作文预测:做个文明中学生
  频道精心为您推荐:
标题: 中学生英语
关&键&词:
小学三年级 300字
字&&&&数: 300字作文
本文适合: 小学三年级
作文来源: ()有话说:小编忙活了,很长,为了就是让您满意,你要是不满意跟我说声,我们会更加玩命的干!谢谢大家哈!本作文是关于小学三年级300字的作文,题目为:《中学生英语日记》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 中学生英语日记This is my first time to join the summer camp in Zhejiang University. In the morning, we took part in opening ceremony. There were more than four hundred students in this sumer camp. I felt very happy because I know I can make more friends in this beautiful city. It took us nearly one hour to listen teachers& talk. Then we had to begin our first exam.it was not very hard. On, I forgot to talk about our headteacher. He was a student, too.but he becameour teacher for twenty days. I though he was a good teacher, too. He was very handsome. I was very happy t met him. He came from Australia. It was a very beautiful country. In his class, not only we can learn many English knowledge, but also can develop our spoken English. We talked about ma
  频道在考试后及时公布各科答案和及试卷专家点评,请广大考生家长关注。时光飞逝,暑假过去了,新学期开始了,不管情愿与否,无论准备与否,我们已走进初三,走近我们的梦!祝愿决战2014中考的新初三学员能加倍努力,在2014年中考中也能取得优异的成绩。
  Dear Editor,
  Nowadays mobile phones are becoming more and more popular among the middle school students. In my opinion, we can bring mobile phones to schoolYours truly,As we know, the 21st century is a modern age and full of information. A mobile phone is one of the quickest tools for us to exchange information. The mobile phone is a fashionable and useful invention, so we ought to make the best use of it. Suppose there&s a sudden accident, it is more convenient for us to dial for help immediately. There&re also some games in the mobile phone. We can relax ourselves by playing them when we&re tired of our studies. In my opinion, it&s not wrong to follow the fashion, but the most important thing is how to use the mobile phone in a right way.
  Yours truly,
  Wang Lin
  2014优秀作文:关于中学生使用手机
  参考作文:
  Dear Editor,
  Nowadays mobile phones are becoming more and more popular among the middle
school students. Some students think that it is easy to use them to keep in
touch with parents and classmates.Also,they can be used to listen to music or
take photos. But others think that we don't need to talk with parents and
classmates with mobile phones,because we meet them every day. And mobile phones
may influence our study。
  In my opinion,it's not wrong to follow the fashion,but the most important
thing is how to use the mobile phone in a right way。
  推荐:
  频道在考试后及时公布各科答案和及试卷专家点评,请广大考生家长关注。时光飞逝,暑假过去了,新学期开始了,不管情愿与否,无论准备与否,我们已走进高三,走近我们的梦!祝愿决战2014高考的新高三学员能倍加努力,在2014年高考中也能取得优异的成绩。
  阅读下面这封中学生来信(摘自 China Daily 21 Century).
  Dear Editor:
  I am a new student at No. 1 Middle School of Chongqing. My home is far from Chongqing, so I must live at school. This is the first time for me to get away from my parents. I feel very sad. When I left home, I could hardly tearing myself away from them. .I do not want to be alone at school, and I am a shy girl. I have been crying in bed at night these days. I want to stay at home forever. I miss my parents very much.. Could you tell me what to do ?
  Your early reply is expected.
  Regards
  请根据以上内容,写一封回信(信的开头已为你好。词数120左右)。
  回信应包括如下要点;1.鼓励Amy坚定求学信心,志存高远,四海为家。
  You need to make friend in your school, sharing ideas with your classmates who are physically closest to you now. Maybe you will still miss your parents, but your new friends will bring happiness and joy to your new l
  在这个漫长的假期里,学生们可以好好的放松一下,做一些自己想做的事,可以他们也不是完全没有任务的,他们有很多作业需要完成,比如暑假作业、,这些作业看上去很少,但是做起来很费脑子,你做好了吗?没有的话,可以到出国留学网来瞧瞧,下面是的小编整理的暑假作文的相关内容,欢迎大家前来了解。
  I often go to see my grandma and grandpa during my summer vacation.They are both seventy years old and live in the country happily. Summer view of the countryside is very beautiful. I can do many interesting things there. I am used to getting up early in the morning breathing the fresh airlistening to the birds singing and enjoying the green trees red flowers and the river. I like fishing with my friends.
  When night comes I sit under the tree with my grandma listening to her telling me many funny stories. And I tell her some new things happening in the city. When I have to go backI am always reluctant to go. I really feel happy living in the country.
  推荐阅读:
  在这个燥热的夏季,人的内心都是浮躁的,特别是学生们面对着作业做不出来的时候,更加心烦,如果你也遇到了这种烦心事,在写时冥思苦想也挤不出几个字,可以到出国留学网来看看,你会很多的,下面是的小编收集的的相关内容,欢迎大家前来了解,想知道更多内容,可以收藏本站(Ctrl+D即可)。
  Return to my native town
  No sooner had the summer vacation begun than I returned to my native town. Of course I must.In the morning I reviewed my lessons and read newspapers or magazines. In the afternoon I played ball games with my friends or went fishing in the river. At night I watched television with my family. hardly had the clock on the wall struck ten when I went to bed.
  推荐阅读:
  频道在考试后及时公布各科答案和及试卷专家点评。请广大考生家长关注,祝福广大考生在2013年高考中发挥出最佳水平,考出好成绩!同时祝愿决战2014高考的新高三学员能倍加努力,在2014年高考中也能取得优异的成绩。
  Ipad已经成为中学生的新宠,越来越多的中学生利用Ipad进行阅读、玩电子、听音乐。这一选题贴近中学生的日常生活,学生有话可说。
  假如你是,是一名高中生。随着科技的发展,iPad已成为中学生的新宠。用iPad既可以听音乐,阅读纯文本电子书,又可玩电子游戏。请你用给某英语报社写一封信,谈谈中学生使用iPad的情况。信的内容必须包括以下几点:
  1、使用iPad对学习的好处:
  2、对课堂纪律和学习可能产生的负面影响:
  3、提出自己的建议并说明理由。
  注意:开头已经给出,不计入总数。词数120字左右 Dear Editor',
  I'm a senior high school student named Li Hua. Now many students have iPads and think it's a fashion to use them. &&
  这是一篇汉语提示写作,是一篇议论文。采用三段成文法,第一段叙述iPad对学习的好处;第二段叙述使用iPad的弊端:第三段发表自己的建议和理由。
  【参考】 Dear Editor',
  I'm a senior high school student named Li Hua. Now many students have iPads and think it's a fashion to use them. U sing an iPad, we can listen to music, download a lot of learning materials and read them on the screen. Apparently, it's helpful to our study, especially to our English listening.
  Some students, however, bring their iPads to the classr
  频道在考试后及时公布各科答案和及试卷专家点评。请广大考生家长关注,祝福广大考生在2013年中考中发挥出最佳水平,考出好成绩!同时祝愿决战2014中考的新初三学员能倍加努力,在2014年中考中也能取得优异的成绩。
  参考作文:
  Dear Editor,
  Nowadays mobile phones are becoming more and more popular among the middle school students. Some students think that it is easy to use them to keep in touch with parents and classmates.Also,they can be used to listen to music or take photos. But others think that we don't need to talk with parents and classmates with mobile phones,because we meet them every day. And mobile phones may influence our study.
  In my opinion,it's not wrong to follow the fashion,but the most important thing is how to use the mobile phone in a right way.
中学生英语作文推荐访问
中学生英语作文字数
搜索更多内容
中学生英语作文相关推荐
联系编辑:胡先生
联系邮箱:(#替换@)
联系电话:3关于“出国留学的利与弊”的英语作文怎么写?
关于“出国留学的利与弊”的英语作文怎么写?
09-01-08 &
我的英语作文: benefits and disadvantages of studying broad 出国留学的利与弊 (300字)作者: 识非未知Nowadays, many people like to study abroad. Studying abroad is often considered as a great opportunity which will lead to bright future in one's ride of passage. Not only can we learn different cultures and knowledge from foreign countries, studying abroad can also enrich our lives.One coin has two sides. Likewise, different people have different minds. Conservative and negative concerns about studying abroad have been gradually emerging from our society. People start to wonder what goes wrong with studying abroad. There are a couple of issues worth of our discussions. Disadvantages of studying abroad may affect one's life culturally and economically. We Chinese will experience cultural shocks if we study abroad and live in another country. Some peers may not be able to adapt to a new environment of their studying and living, which may be very different from that of theirs. Life is beautiful, and it is hard. If one does not feel comfortable with the new culture of another country, he will not be happy about studying in that country. In addition, studying abroad can cost students a great deal of living expenses. Some Chinese students are so academically successful that they receive scholarships in their studies. However, most peers who study abroad do not receive scholarships. Furthermore, they have to deal with many unexpected hardships by living away from their parents and homeland. For example, medical insurance, daily foods, clothes, rents and transportation can generate a large amount of living expenses. Often time, they need to heavily depend on their parents' overseas monthly payments.
请登录后再发表评论!
都喜欢看的H网站&你懂的!高清地址&=====》&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&<&&&&&&&&各种类型都有&不要太上瘾!&手机也可以看滴!&
请登录后再发表评论!初二经典英语作文带翻译:出国留学的好处和坏处
无忧考网为您整理了“初二经典英语作文带翻译:出国留学的好处和坏处”,更多英文写作翻译相关信息请访问无忧考网。
There are some advantages and disadvantages in studying abroad. In my opinion, I'm in favour of studying abroad. First of all, If we live with a local family, we will communicate with each other. In this way, we have more chances to practise speaking English. Besides, we can learn more aout Western culture and customs. What's more, we will have a good job with diploma in the future. However, some people are against studying abroad. In their opinion, first, studying abroad is too expensive. In addition, Since it's too far away and we aren't familiar with the environment. We will feel lonely. What's more, Since we 're unfamiliar with Western culture and customs, we may be not used to the food, the way of communication and teaching methods and so on.在国外留学有一些优点和缺点。在我看来,我赞成出国留学。首先,如果我们生活在一个本地的家庭,我们会互相交流。这样,我们有更多的机会练习说英语。此外,我们可以了解更多的关于西方的文化和风俗习惯。更甚的是,我们将在未来有一个良好的工作文凭。然而,有些人反对出国留学。在他们看来,第一,出国留学太贵了。此外,因为它离我们太远,我们不熟悉环境。我们会感到孤独。更甚者,因为我们对西方文化和风俗习惯的不熟悉,我们可能不习惯食物,交流和教学方法等等。欢迎你,    
2012年12月英语六级作文预测:出国留学的利弊
00:00:00 来源:新东方
英语六级快速通关入门班 原价:¥120
微博用户专属
@新东方四六级考试
四六级快速通关班
最新资料:
热点推荐:
备考指导:
六级关注:
  2012年12月英语四作文预测必背话题:出国留学的好处   1. 出国留学有很多好处   2. 出国留学也会遇到很多难题   3. 你的选择   出国留学的好处:   接触到全新的想法和趋势,增加知识,拓宽视野   Being exposed to entirely new ideas and trends,they can enrich their
knowledge and expand their horizons.   在国外生活,更快地掌握外语   by living and studying in a foreign country, one can improve his foreign
language much faster than at home.   减少对父母的依靠   A great gift a parent can give is to let a child spread his /her wings and
be independent   Reduce their dependence on their parents   出国留学遇到的困难:   语言难,沟通难   learning a foreign language and communicating smoothly with the local
people is far from an easy thing at the outset for most people.   适应当地饮食,习俗,思想和气候   It also takes time for students to adapt themselves to a new diet,
custom,set of ideas and even the climate
本文关键字:
英语六级网络课堂
全程辅导班
单项突破班
大学英语六级425直播通关班【秋季班】
¥199.013569试听
新东方在线&最受学员欢迎的新概念女神&教师,新东方教育科技集团教学培训师,集团优秀教师,北京新东方...
大学英语六级4...
大学英语六级恋练有词高频词汇班【2016...
¥299.013540试听
朱伟,教育部考试中心指定的高等教育出版社考研英语大纲解析编写人。新东方教育科技集团十位集团演讲师...
大学英语六级...
四级水平直达六级500分直播VIP密训班【2...
¥1280.013499试听
新东方集团十大演讲师冠军,新东方20周年功勋教师,&梦想之旅&讲师团成员,多次与俞敏洪老师同台演讲...
四级水平直达...
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
六级网络课堂
六级热点专题
六级实用o工具
四六级交流o下载
六级课程排行榜
六级公开课}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文 出国留学 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信